Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-18-2006, 08:00 PM   #651
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Okay, if I survive the night, which is probably fairly likely considering the general reaction to my reveal, who do people want me to view, if you assume I am the seer?

I was fairly firm about view Qwik ever since his reveal, however now I am farily inclined to believe him, especially if Anxiety comes up a bad guy. However, I have now pretty much decided on someone else, but I am not sure if it is wise to state who exactly at this moment.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:01 PM   #652
Blade6119
Coordinator

death to anxiety then
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #653
kingfc22
Head Coach

For the 4th day in a row the group of patients gathers around. The cafeteria has finally been reopened and you are able to eat something other than bread and water.

Qwikshot grabs a chair and proclaims that it is Hung Li #333 (anxiety) that must die today. The group is not sure whether to trust him or not, but the feeling of accomplishment that spread over you all yesterday after killing a maniac has you very confident today. However, it is not a truly unanimous decision as some of you hold out hope that Li is just a normal patient.

Qwik steps down off his chair and picks it up using both hands. He moves towards the table where anxiety is sitting and he swings the chair towards the back of anxiety’s head. Anxiety’s last memory is his face hitting the mash potatoes on his plate.

You all quickly run to anxiety’s room to see what you can find. You look on his table, nothing. You look on his bed, nothing. You look in his bed sheets, nothing.

Did you kill another innocent patient?

“Wait! I smell blooooooood” say AE as he races into the room. AE quickly crawls under the bed and finds some towels hidden behind a panel on the wall. These towels are not white as they should be. Instead, these towels have been covered with blood.

NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN

Deadline is midnight EST.

Last edited by kingfc22 : 05-18-2006 at 08:02 PM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #654
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Okay, if I survive the night, which is probably fairly likely considering the general reaction to my reveal, who do people want me to view, if you assume I am the seer?

I was fairly firm about view Qwik ever since his reveal, however now I am farily inclined to believe him, especially if Anxiety comes up a bad guy. However, I have now pretty much decided on someone else, but I am not sure if it is wise to state who exactly at this moment.

View Barkeep again. I think you may only be getting good views every other day.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:04 PM   #655
kingfc22
Head Coach

Final vote count:

Anxiety (7): dubb, tyrith, blade, sndvls, qwik, barkeep, schmidty
Barkeep (2): tanglewood, lathum
Qwikshot (1): anxiety
Old 05-18-2006, 08:05 PM   #656
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
For the 4th day in a row the group of patients gathers around. The cafeteria has finally been reopened and you are able to eat something other than bread and water.

Qwikshot grabs a chair and proclaims that it is Hung Li #333 (anxiety) that must die today. The group is not sure whether to trust him or not, but the feeling of accomplishment that spread over you all yesterday after killing a maniac has you very confident today. However, it is not a truly unanimous decision as some of you hold out hope that Li is just a normal patient.

Qwik steps down off his chair and picks it up using both hands. He moves towards the table where anxiety is sitting and he swings the chair towards the back of anxiety’s head. Anxiety’s last memory is his face hitting the mash potatoes on his plate.

You all quickly run to anxiety’s room to see what you can find. You look on his table, nothing. You look on his bed, nothing. You look in his bed sheets, nothing.

Did you kill another innocent patient?

“Wait! I smell blooooooood” say AE as he races into the room. AE quickly crawls under the bed and finds some towels hidden behind a panel on the wall. These towels are not white as they should be. Instead, these towels have been covered with blood.

NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN

Deadline is midnight EST.
That should be our cultist if im not mistaken, not a maniac..good either way, but not what qwikshot said i dont think...maybe im wrong, but i dont remember anxiety trumpeting anywhere his role had to do with blood
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #657
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
That should be our cultist if im not mistaken, not a maniac..good either way, but not what qwikshot said i dont think...maybe im wrong, but i dont remember anxiety trumpeting anywhere his role had to do with blood

Idk, I assume the blood would be from the victims. I wish we could just get a straight answer on some of these. I just don't know.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:13 PM   #658
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
View Barkeep again. I think you may only be getting good views every other day.

I was thinking of viewing Schmidty again, actually. But now the lynch result has made me think twice again.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:24 PM   #659
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Idk, I assume the blood would be from the victims. I wish we could just get a straight answer on some of these. I just don't know.

I you're right, and that Anxiety was a Maniac. I have no idea about a cultist like you guys are talking about.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:32 PM   #660
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I'm out obviously. I hope you all have a great game, and I'll be watching with interest

See ya in the next game!

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:46 PM   #661
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I you're right, and that Anxiety was a Maniac. I have no idea about a cultist like you guys are talking about.
I say cultist, and i think anxiety prob. knew the wolves...so we now have 2 peoples post history to review
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 08:47 PM   #662
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I feel good....

nanananana

I knew that I would now....

I'm 30...

nananananana

I know that I am now....

So good...

So good...

I feel good!

Start the saxophone.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:49 PM   #663
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I feel good....

nanananana

I knew that I would now....

I'm 30...

nananananana

I know that I am now....

So good...

So good...

I feel good!

Start the saxophone.

There are many, many worse songs one can sing whilst crazy.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #664
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

No, he was a maniac...

Please protect me tonight...I will scan barkeep.

Tangle should be the next target.

Sleep well, they're on the run.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:59 PM   #665
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Actually, I think I'm going to view someone else.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 05-18-2006, 09:29 PM   #666
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
No, he was a maniac...

Please protect me tonight...I will scan barkeep.

Tangle should be the next target.

Sleep well, they're on the run.
Sorry to be mean/blunt here, but he didnt have any pills with DW on them...he was no maniac....you can claim cultist(which i do), but maniac he was NOT it would appear
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #667
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Sorry to be mean/blunt here, but he didnt have any pills with DW on them...he was no maniac....you can claim cultist(which i do), but maniac he was NOT it would appear

You keep talking about some cultist, and I asked what it is. So in the fuck is it???????

Just because we didn't find a pill doesn't mean that he wasn't a maniac. We found bloody towls UNDER HIS BED. Not every write-up king does is going to be the same.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #668
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You keep talking about some cultist, and I asked what it is. So in the fuck is it???????

Just because we didn't find a pill doesn't mean that he wasn't a maniac. We found bloody towls UNDER HIS BED. Not every write-up king does is going to be the same.
Note, they were hidden behind a panel, not just under his bed..that signifys something, and to me that means fear of that very blood. This is my idea of a cultist in this game:

Cultist: This person wants to be a homicidal maniac but they have an abnormal fear of blood. They are enjoying the carnage and win if the maniacs win. They know the identity of the maniacs but the maniacs do not know who this person is.(with that last point up in the air, and being an out for a possible night one conversion.)
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #669
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Note, they were hidden behind a panel, not just under his bed..that signifys something, and to me that means fear of that very blood. This is my idea of a cultist in this game:

Cultist: This person wants to be a homicidal maniac but they have an abnormal fear of blood. They are enjoying the carnage and win if the maniacs win. They know the identity of the maniacs but the maniacs do not know who this person is.(with that last point up in the air, and being an out for a possible night one conversion.)

No offense, but I really think you're reading into things. I mean, it's fine that you are questioning the results, but you are making it sound definitive when we don't even know if the "cultist" role even exists. We KNOW that the maniacs exists, therefore, we must give that role a whole lot more wieght as far as a possibility than one we don't even know is present (cultist).

As far as I'm concerned, we most likely got a maniac.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #670
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
SIGNUPS
1. st. cronin - lynched day 3
2. path12 - killed night 3
3. mckerney - lynched day 1
4. anxiety - lynched day 4
5. saldana - killed night 2
6. tyrith
7. barkeep49
8. tanglewood
9. qwikshot
10. schmidty
11. lathum
12. blade6119
13. dubb93
14. sndvls
Anyone else find it hilarious we are just working our way down the list? God im glad to be at the bottom

Tyrith, sleep tight
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 10:06 PM   #671
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No offense, but I really think you're reading into things. I mean, it's fine that you are questioning the results, but you are making it sound definitive when we don't even know if the "cultist" role even exists. We KNOW that the maniacs exists, therefore, we must give that role a whole lot more wieght as far as a possibility than one we don't even know is present (cultist).

As far as I'm concerned, we most likely got a maniac.
I saw no reference of DW or anything to make me think we got a maniac...sorry, i dont buy it...i trust you, but this likely means we will be on different sides of the debate tomorrow
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 10:20 PM   #672
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I saw no reference of DW or anything to make me think we got a maniac...sorry, i dont buy it...i trust you, but this likely means we will be on different sides of the debate tomorrow

I trust you as much as I can trust anyone other than dubb, but I just don't think that we have any proof that this Cultist role even exists (as I said).
Old 05-18-2006, 10:24 PM   #673
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I trust you as much as I can trust anyone other than dubb, but I just don't think that we have any proof that this Cultist role even exists (as I said).
I agree with that, but what evidence do we have that mckerney and his french flags meant a french role? None, doesnt mean he didnt have it. We can only assume off the clues king gave us
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #674
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyone else find it hilarious we are just working our way down the list? God im glad to be at the bottom

Tyrith, sleep tight

Teehee..

Note, am I allowed to post these sorts of posts even thought I'm now dead?

-Anxiety

Old 05-18-2006, 10:39 PM   #675
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Teehee..

Note, am I allowed to post these sorts of posts even thought I'm now dead?

-Anxiety
As long as you dont effect the game in any way, or even hint at something, your fine...look at ardent, your fine
Demotivation
Old 05-19-2006, 02:25 AM   #676
kingfc22
Head Coach

Again, the group seems pleased about the outcome during the day. You head back to your cells hoping for a good night’s sleep, but you know the maniacs are out there and you too could end up like saldana and path.

This night is not a peaceful one. Most of you are awakened by a loud scream in the hallway. This scream is followed by the sound of someone sprinting across the hall and around the corner. By the time any of you get up to look to see what has happened, the individual has gotten away.

The rest of the night is pretty tense as most of you stay awake waiting to see if any maniacs try to enter your room.

The morning comes and nobody is dead or missing.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:26 AM   #677
kingfc22
Head Coach

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN

Deadline is 9:00 PM EST

It is up to you guys if you want to play on Saturday. If not, then we will resume on Monday.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:07 AM   #678
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Blade, my viewing on Anxiety told me point black that he was a maniac, not a cultist, not a leftist, not even an anthropologist. Be blunt all you want, but that is what my viewing /told/ me.

Ye of little faith.

Unfortunately, the loud banging and screams kept me from viewing Lathum.

Vote Tanglewood
Old 05-19-2006, 05:57 AM   #679
Blade6119
Coordinator

im honestly starting to doubt qwikshot..why scan lathum when you can scan tangle?...that doesnt make any sense to me...
Demotivation
Old 05-19-2006, 06:04 AM   #680
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Well, I viewed Barkeep a second time and he came back clean as a whistle. So I guess I'll go sit in the corner and shut up now....
Old 05-19-2006, 06:28 AM   #681
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
im honestly starting to doubt qwikshot..why scan lathum when you can scan tangle?...that doesnt make any sense to me...

Because I'm the seer, and Tangle claimed to be the seer. I didn't need to waste a scan on him, but I think there was an attempt on my life last night but it was thwarted.

Why would I sell out Anxiety if I was bad?

Let's not divert from the truth; I voted for Cronin (bad), I lead the charge against Anxiety (bad)...I know that Tangle claims to be something he's not and he hasn't diverted from this view, so he's lying, therefore he's bad.

For you to still have doubt on me, is both sad and frustrating, but if you want the maniacs to win, go right ahead. Let me just say I did scan you first because you always are a fixture in these games and claim to know so much about them, but you are over-thinking this one. Give the brain a rest; let Qwikshot take care of the rest.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:30 AM   #682
stevew
Hall Of Famer

An unexpected twist.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 06:30 AM   #683
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I like that about this game.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:47 AM   #684
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Because I'm the seer, and Tangle claimed to be the seer. I didn't need to waste a scan on him, but I think there was an attempt on my life last night but it was thwarted.

Why would I sell out Anxiety if I was bad?

Let's not divert from the truth; I voted for Cronin (bad), I lead the charge against Anxiety (bad)...I know that Tangle claims to be something he's not and he hasn't diverted from this view, so he's lying, therefore he's bad.

For you to still have doubt on me, is both sad and frustrating, but if you want the maniacs to win, go right ahead. Let me just say I did scan you first because you always are a fixture in these games and claim to know so much about them, but you are over-thinking this one. Give the brain a rest; let Qwikshot take care of the rest.
Everytime i let someone else take charge i get screwed...as for you, i stand by the fact i dont think anxiety was a maniac and therefore i doubt you knew his role. So really only your vote for cronin holds any value, and if you had swapped it would have created a 4-4 tie to barkeep, the same action you blasted me for the day before...not an option...

You did charge for anxiety after schmidty first, and i second, both questioned him the day before and made him our top targets the coming day...lead it, i dont know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
1. The maniacs saw me and ran away (I am a former Mr. Universe after all)
Didnt either saldana or path have tons of weights in their room? Am i really the only one seeing major holes in these role reveals? The fact lathum continues to ignore my questions doesnt help...im sorry, but after being right about cronin and anxiety, i think i have a right to question the validity of these 2(i dont necessarily believe tangle, his story has as many if not more holes...but still)
Demotivation
Old 05-19-2006, 07:02 AM   #685
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Everytime i let someone else take charge i get screwed...as for you, i stand by the fact i dont think anxiety was a maniac and therefore i doubt you knew his role. So really only your vote for cronin holds any value, and if you had swapped it would have created a 4-4 tie to barkeep, the same action you blasted me for the day before...not an option...

You did charge for anxiety after schmidty first, and i second, both questioned him the day before and made him our top targets the coming day...lead it, i dont know...

Didnt either saldana or path have tons of weights in their room? Am i really the only one seeing major holes in these role reveals? The fact lathum continues to ignore my questions doesnt help...im sorry, but after being right about cronin and anxiety, i think i have a right to question the validity of these 2(i dont necessarily believe tangle, his story has as many if not more holes...but still)

You screw yourself. Vote for Tangle, it will clear all of this. Or vote for me, you seem so smart, then kill me Blade. I'm sure your prowess will defeat the maniacs.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:41 AM   #686
Raiders Army
Coordinator

If Anxiety was Hung Li, who was hung low?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:44 AM   #687
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Good question.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:16 AM   #688
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Crazy? I went crazy once.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:24 AM   #689
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Crazy? I went crazy once.
Coco puffs did it to you?
Old 05-19-2006, 09:49 AM   #690
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, important info to come and answers to blades questions.

And blade try and relax a little, as I mention the real worl has kept me busy.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:02 AM   #691
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK Blade.

Barkeep wasn't leading the vote, it was already 2-0 for me and I was worried about an early bandwagon forming. I also knew I had to go to work in a little while so I did my role reveal. My plan was to role reveal and act as if the maniacs would assume I would protect myself that night. I did the opposite and protected schmidty and it worked, they kept me alive. More to come on this...

My role states I am the bodyguard but I have a fear of attatchment so I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row.

Night one nothing happened which is why I yhink there was a conversion.

I hope that answers your questions.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:08 AM   #692
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, here is why I am pretty sure there was a conversion. Night one no kill and nothing happened.

If you read above you see my strategy for NOT protecting myself the night of my reveal. The maniac came after me last night and I protected myself, that was all the running. The message indicted that the person ran away so I am pretty sure there is only one.

They played right into my hands, by not protecting myself the night they thought I would I protected myself the next night when I knew they would come for me, assuming I wouldn't / couldn't protect myself 2 nights in a row.

I am thinking of 2 possibilities,

1. Qwik did try and scan me and could't because of the attatck

2. Qwik is the maniac, tried to attack me and is using this as his set up.

I say we lynch tangle today and if he is innocent we lynch Qwik tomorrow.

Game over.

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
Old 05-19-2006, 10:21 AM   #693
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Vote Tangle
I think Tangle is likely either a denuded seer or an evil.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:32 AM   #694
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I'm off to work, I will be back before the deadline in case there is anything interesting happening.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:00 AM   #695
st.cronin
General Manager

Why does it hurt when I pee?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:47 AM   #696
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Why does it hurt when I pee?

Cos yer dead?
Old 05-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #697
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Cos yer dead?

oh yeah

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #698
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Cos yer dead?

good call.

-Anxiety

Old 05-19-2006, 12:34 PM   #699
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Cos yer dead?

Shoulda added the to take the sting out. Twas making a funny.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #700
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Twas making a funny.

I thought it was funny.