Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-15-2010, 05:04 PM   #651
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

yea, this game has some staying power, it is fkn awesome.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #652
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I only have nights to play, so I've been trying to squeeze in 2 games a night when possible. I usually stay up to 12:30-1am, so once the wife falls asleep at 10:30, the Xbox goes on. I'm heading out of town for 4 days next week, so I'm trying to finish my current season before I go. Four games left. Gonna try to get 2 in tonight.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #653
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

some frigging tight games tonight.

moved up to #7 in the rankings, but i'm only up 38-31 over an unranked duke team with 2:33 to go, so I know i have my difficulty level decent.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #654
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Still playing, year 3 with my Iowa Hawkeyes. Lots of fun as your recruits become starters or get a lot of playing time.

Sophomores I recruited currently starting..
MLB, both OLBs (1 started as a freshman), WR (athlete), DT (athlete)

Freshmen currently starting..
RG (cool thing about him is he's good but he still plays like a freshman, ie he gets beat for sacks more than my upper classmen. can really tell the difference between him and the senior that played the position last season), and both DEs

Also have a Freshman TE that gets a lot of playing time.

On field play and recruiting are top notch.

The thing that pisses me off most, same as all of the next gen football games, is showing a whole 4-5 columns in any table you look at. I just love seeing..

Stanzi 18-29 205yds 1 td.... Scrollllllllllllllllllllllll right............. to see obscure :sarcasm: stats like oh I don't know comp pct., long, sacked,

I find it even worse when trying to look at defensive stats with all defensive players lumped into one screen. Sure works ok for d'linemen but if you want to see how your db's did defending the pass get ready to give the scroll bar a workout

Why in the hell, in the age of HD\widescreen tvs, can't we get 10+ columns on the screen? Fuck, give those with old tvs scroll bars Is it really that hard to do?

But other than that I love the game
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:34 PM   #655
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

OMG...this game.

So Duke (!!!!) manages to drive on my defense, all the way down till they have first and goal. I injure Renfree, so it's their backup QB...9 seconds left...incomplete out of the back of the endzone. 4 seconds left (next play) he takes off from the like 14 scrambling towards the goal line...he dives...and is literally met by the shoulder of my OLB on his non-ball shoulder at the 1...fumbles the ball...recovered by me at the 2...TIME EXPIRES...I WIN!!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 PM   #656
bhlloy
Coordinator

Playing as SDSU... my second recruiting class is shaping up to be pretty good but my first was 75% 2 star guys, and a couple of the 3 stars I got came in at below 60 OVR, so it's gonna be real interesting when that class is forming the backbone of my team. I basically got a good ATH who turned out to be a very good HB, a decent FS, an OK DE and an OK FB, and the rest of the class was dross.

One thing I didn't like is that my coach experience started out at C and now after 1 season is at B. It's making recruiting a lot easier this year but it really shouldn't go up that quickly. Maybe a bug?

On the field I lost to Mizzou, Utah and TCU last year. Hoping to roll Utah this year but TCU might still be too good (think they are #4). Air Force absolutely gives me fits - the option gets 8-10 a carry and then when I start to push guys into the box to stop it, they call those wierd PA option passes and move the ball through the air. Season 1 I barely pulled out a 3 point victory on a weekend when all my recruits were visiting and in season 2 it was close for a while before I pulled away in the 4th.

Agreed, definitely an awesome game this year. Still get plays and animations that I've never seen before - last game my junior HB who is a new starter is completely bottled up in the backfield but spins out of the contact, breaks it down the sideline, breaks another tackle and runs for a 61 yard TD - made even better that my second string true freshman TE who is a scrub gets a key block downfield. Still love that players are so distinct from each other and my speed back will make moves and plays that my power back won't make and vice-versa. That's been in the game before but they never really nailed it like they did this year.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:48 PM   #657
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
OMG...this game.

So Duke (!!!!) manages to drive on my defense, all the way down till they have first and goal. I injure Renfree, so it's their backup QB...9 seconds left...incomplete out of the back of the endzone. 4 seconds left (next play) he takes off from the like 14 scrambling towards the goal line...he dives...and is literally met by the shoulder of my OLB on his non-ball shoulder at the 1...fumbles the ball...recovered by me at the 2...TIME EXPIRES...I WIN!!

Sweet!

Not quite the same as your situation but the cool thing about this years game, and I'm only comparing to previous next-gen Maddens (this is my first NCAA on next-gen), is that goal line stands are actually possible.

Previously 1st and G at the 1,2, or 3 yd line was almost always going to be a TD. I've had several stands at the 1 yd line where I've held opponents for 3 plays and forced a FG. In my Iowa-Iowa State game State ran three times from the 1 into the middle and were stuffed. Went for it on 4th trying to go wide outside the tackle and looked like an easy score. My LB was closing fast but I figured momentum would carry the runner into the endzone. Didn't happen, my LB met him almost at the G line and drove him back!

It may not be perfect but it is fun and the best joystick football game I've ever played.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #658
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

how come highlights you save for this game aren't automatically uploaded onto easports.com like fifa highlights?
Old 10-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #659
Groundhog
Coordinator

I love this game.

Finally got through my first season with Hawaii last night, ended the season 9-4, with a blowout loss to Arizona in a bowl game. My recruiting class was 25-deep, with 23 of them 3-star guys, and we had an 83 rated HB from Washington transfer across, who will be a junior when he hits the field for us.

I graduated my top 4 WRs, though my #5 guy from last season, a 6'5 guy with good speed, gets a nice ratings boost over the offseason and is my clear #1 ahead of my other mostly freshmen WR corps, who at this stage of development have good footspeed and little else. Through 3 games in my 2nd season, it's great having a 6'5 target to throw to, especially across the middle.

Had an awesome first game of the season against #9 UNC. On our offense's first play of the game, my QB is sacked and fumbles, the defense recovers and runs it in to put us in a hole, but we only ended up losing 41-33, and it was closer than the final score, with a late interception (WR stumbled on his route, and the QB also probably threw it too far ahead of him anyway) costing us the game. I'm finally beginning to learn that I can't make the same throws against a team like UNC that I can against a team like New Mexico State. Just because a guy is open doesn't mean I can cannon the ball in there, because those 80+ rated CBs and LBs have a habit of getting up there for those picks and knock-downs that the 70 rated CBs/LBs have sail over their heads.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:16 PM   #660
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

With the patches, I'm really liking this game now. Question for some of you guys on recruiting.

1) I need some MLBs badly. Now when I search for them, there are a lot of ATH mixed in. Will these ATH become MLB if they sign? Or will they be another position? I'm not sure if I should be targeting them as heavily as I do the ones who are listed as a MLB.

2) When do you give up on a prospect? Like how many points down should I just say fuck it, I'm not getting them.

3) Am I better off avoiding the 1 star recruits to just fill out my remaining scholarships and save those? I'm Northwestern and am usually going after 3 star guys with the occasional 4 star mixed in. Been filling out with some 2 star guys but to fill specific needs, I've been having to go toward 1 star guys and wondering if I should bother wasting scholarships on them or hold off and use those scholarships in the future when I build up some prestige.

Last edited by RainMaker : 10-18-2010 at 07:17 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #661
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
1) You decide what position to slot the ATH in the preseason.
2) I usually give up once I'm not in their target range anymore. (ie. Top 3 and I'm at 4 or 5)
3) Depends how much depth you have at a position. You can't cut a scholarship guy you sign, but you can cut a walk on.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #662
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
With the patches, I'm really liking this game now. Question for some of you guys on recruiting.

1) I need some MLBs badly. Now when I search for them, there are a lot of ATH mixed in. Will these ATH become MLB if they sign? Or will they be another position? I'm not sure if I should be targeting them as heavily as I do the ones who are listed as a MLB.

2) When do you give up on a prospect? Like how many points down should I just say fuck it, I'm not getting them.

3) Am I better off avoiding the 1 star recruits to just fill out my remaining scholarships and save those? I'm Northwestern and am usually going after 3 star guys with the occasional 4 star mixed in. Been filling out with some 2 star guys but to fill specific needs, I've been having to go toward 1 star guys and wondering if I should bother wasting scholarships on them or hold off and use those scholarships in the future when I build up some prestige.

1) I'm not sure how "smart" the game is at listing ATH at the appropriate position. MLB's have indeed been tough to find, and most of the ATH guys I see listed when I search for MLBs look more like defensive backs or WRs than they do linebackers. OLBs are easier to find and I moved a ROLB to MLB with minimal hit to his ratings. It seems like there are not enough 3+ star Ks, Ps, and MLBs being generated.

2) Well, it depends on how much time you've got to spend on the guy each week, and how good your school rates at the various recruiting categories. I started chasing a 4-star G from the 3rd week, he had no offers and I wasn't in his top 10, but for 3 weeks I've spent 40 or 50 mins on the phone with him and offered him the world, and I'm now #2 on his list, and just 150 down.

3) As with 1), MLBs, Ks, and Ps are the only time I've looked at 1-star guys, though I've found it fairly easy getting 3-star guys at the other positions. Helps that Hawaii is, for some strange reason, considered close to home for so many guys.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:33 PM   #663
Groundhog
Coordinator

btw, how do you throw those... I don't even know what to call them.... passes that the CPU throws to the corner routes in the end zone, where the ball kind of wizzes straight up and the WR has to leap to catch them? I tried holding back on the stick and bullet passing, but that didn't seem to do the trick.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #664
bhlloy
Coordinator

You can cut scholarship guys - in fact I always end up having to every year to get anywhere close to roster limits.

Personally I don't find 1 star guys worth signing, even for average mid-major conference teams. These guys come in so low that even with max development for 5 years they aren't going to get close to starting. The exception obviously is K/P/FB where a 1 star guy could be as high as #10 at the position. If you are that desperate for MLB convert over an OLB, he'll be much higher rated than a 1 star guy in almost every case. Same deal with C, just convert a G (for some reason last year it was very hard to move guys to C but doesn't seem to be the case this year)

EDIT - Pretty sure the game lists all ATH at every position, or if it doesn't the ATH listed under a position have almost no relation to the position they will end up being best at. Way too many 5'9 170lb guys with an offensive skillset listed when I look for LB to make me think the game is targeting them.

Last edited by bhlloy : 10-18-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #665
Groundhog
Coordinator

Ah yeah, FB too. I've been converting RBs and TEs to FB.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #666
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

1. Yeah, for athletes you need to look at their bar ratings and height\weight. They will give you a clue to the position(s) they might play.

2. Sometimes you can come from way behind and nab a player but you have to be smart about when to try. How does you school compare to those ahead of you? If the other school is higher profile what can you offer they can't? Are they in a pipeline state? A pipeliner with the " 2x adviser" bonus can add up in a hurry.

3. I play with Iowa and will take the occasional 3* guy. Pay close attention to what they are good at and if that skill can help your team. In my current season I'm trying to get a couple of CBs but they are thin in the recruiting pool, 4* guys just aren't there after the first two weeks of recruiting. So, on my list are two 3* guys but their coverage skills for man, zone, and press are all B- to B+ and one of the guys has A speed and A- acceleration. They may not be All-American but I think they will be more than serviceable, especially with a red-shirt season.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #667
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Ah yeah, FB too. I've been converting RBs and TEs to FB.

Don't let the 2* rating for fullbacks fool you. I got the #1 fullback in the nation and he was only a 2* recruit. He came in rated 75 as a freshman.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #668
Ksyrup

I've found that 2 star recruits are barely a step above walk-ons, so I won't go below 3 stars for anything but kickers and FBs.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 10-18-2010, 09:22 PM   #669
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Don't let the 2* rating for fullbacks fool you. I got the #1 fullback in the nation and he was only a 2* recruit. He came in rated 75 as a freshman.

Yup - I got a 1* FB who was #13 in the nation, came in at 65 overall which is off the charts for a 1 star guy and was the second highest rated of my entire initial recruiting class. I think the player rank has much more to do with it than start TBH - you can get a 1 star guy at K/P/FB who is in the top 15 nationally and will be very decently rated, on the contrary there are a bunch of 3 star receivers ranked #200+ by position that are total junk and look more like 1 star guys at other positions. EA just made a decision that traditionally there are very few nationally ranked guys at some positions and knocked the stars down accordingly (C is another one, very few highly ranked true C's in the game)

What does the 2x multiplier mean/when do you get it? I've noticed I get it a couple of times a year but only for guys I don't really need it for, which is annoying.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #670
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

The times two gives you double bonus to your points on recruiting pitches based on an "advisor bonus". It also doubles the pipeline bonus.

I think it gives you a boost when recruiting against another school, but does not show as an "advisor bonus". The only time I can get 75-100 negative points in one pitch against another school is when I have the times two bonus.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #671
bhlloy
Coordinator

When/how do you get it though? Just a random thing?
Old 10-18-2010, 09:40 PM   #672
Ksyrup

I can never understand when that 2X bonus comes up. Is it completely random? Last season, I didn't get one for the first 7 weeks of in-season recruiting, then I got it sporadically for the next few weeks. But you never know who gets it until you've already committed X amount of time to the recruit, so I've had it where I only commit 20-30 minutes to a guy when I could have maxed him out and gotten 700+ points.

I've been afraid to use the negative recruiting with the multiplier for fear that it wouldn't give a bonus (you don't get a bonus with the promise), but you do get it? I'll have to consider using it then.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #673
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I still stay away from the negative recruiting when I have the times two. But in some cases I will do it. Try it some time when the other team sucks and you have an easy win on that recruit. That way you can check it out without getting screwed.

bhlloy, you get one of 4 bonuses each week. Either the 2X, unlock pitches, instant commit or diamond (he shows no interest in you, but if you add him, you will be in his top 10 interest, usually in a slot from 7 -10).

Before you start recruiting, scroll through the 5 and 4 star recruits to see if you have a pink diamond on one of them. If you do, that is the bonus for that week (diamond). The rest, you just have to recruit and see what pops up.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #674
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Before you start recruiting, scroll through the 5 and 4 star recruits to see if you have a pink diamond on one of them. If you do, that is the bonus for that week (diamond). The rest, you just have to recruit and see what pops up.

Ahhh... thanks for that, I wasn't aware of this at all.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #675
bhlloy
Coordinator

Very good to know. I've noticed pitches just show up as unlocked before but never thought that might be a bonus. I assume there is no way to tell this has happened other than you have a bunch more pitches than you did last week?

Also surprised that insta-commit is a bonus, I've only ever seen this in week one and only with a guy that I was already in the lead for. Must be one of the rarer ones.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #676
Groundhog
Coordinator

I've definitely seen the insta-commit later in the season but yeah, always with guys I was #1 on.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:44 AM   #677
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

There are two types of insta commits. On is the kind that you get with your weekly random bonus. The other is always present and is a small percentage chance the player will insta commit if you are in first place on his list and you offer a scholly (only chance is at the time you make the offer).

Both require you to be first on his list. The weekly bonus variety will happen even if you already made the offer in a prior week.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:11 AM   #678
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

I'm really enjoying this game. Love how the players ratings really matter. I love how you can really feel the difference in playing Ohio State as opposed to Purdue.

I'm finding offense nearly perfect, but having a lot of trouble on defense. It doesn't feel like I can react quick enough or have a big enough impact on plays. Does anyone have any tips? I get crushed on third downs. Feels like my guys just stop covering on that down and I never get a pass rush. Who are you guys playing as and any tips on that? I've been trying to play as a lineman at times but not having luck on getting through fast enough. Playing as a safety is great against the run, but find it's real tough to react to passes as fast as the CPU is allowed to.

Last edited by RainMaker : 10-19-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:51 AM   #679
Ksyrup

Quote:
bhlloy, you get one of 4 bonuses each week. Either the 2X, unlock pitches, instant commit or diamond (he shows no interest in you, but if you add him, you will be in his top 10 interest, usually in a slot from 7 -10).

I had no freaking clue about any bonus other than the X2. I thought when I saw the unlock symbol, that meant the guy was close to committing or something (about to become a "lock"). I've never even seen (or looked for) a pink diamond. So I should scroll through all of the top recruits every week to look for a pink diamond? It would be nice if some of these things were explained in the manual.

One thing I've seen that is a definite - when you initially set up your recruiting targets in the pre-season, make sure you add all of the recruits who have you 1st on their list that you want, and make sure you offer them a scholarship. Every first week, I am guaranteed one of them insta-committing during that first week, and sometimes two of them (either by the bonus or just the % chance that they commit).
Old 10-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #680
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm finding offense nearly perfect, but having a lot of trouble on defense. It doesn't feel like I can react quick enough or have a big enough impact on plays. Does anyone have any tips? I get crushed on third downs. Feels like my guys just stop covering on that down and I never get a pass rush. Who are you guys playing as and any tips on that? I've been trying to play as a lineman at times but not having luck on getting through fast enough. Playing as a safety is great against the run, but find it's real tough to react to passes as fast as the CPU is allowed to.

Change your Gameplan on defense to make your blitzers more aggressive. Increases the chance of an offside/encroachment penalty, but I think the positives outweigh the negatives, as your blitzers will generally at least rush the QB and force a throw.

Obviously the type of D you run on 3rd down depends on your talent, but I've found that against greater talent than mine it pays to be conservative on 3rd down more so than aggressive. On obvious passing downs I usually use a 3-3-5 dime with a cover 2, and I've had a lot more success with that than with the "always send the blitz on 3rd down" strategy I'd been using at first. There's also a cover 1 robber play in the 3-3-5 that has a LB blitz, giving you at least a 4 man rush. On obvious running plays, well, I usually give up the first down.

I've actually given up controlling any players on D now, I just pick the play and watch. I used to use the DEs, but I was getting too many sacks, especially against lesser teams. I don't trust myself trying to control any defensive backs or LBs required to play coverage...
Old 10-19-2010, 05:53 PM   #681
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Is the gameplan just changing my coaching philosophy or something that I'm totally missing?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #682
Ksyrup

I always play as a D lineman and choose whatever play the AI suggests (to make it more difficult). When things are going bad, I can never catch a break on 3rd downs. Doesn't matter how dominating I am on 1st and 2nd, the AI will find a way to get the needed yardage on 3rd down.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #683
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Is the gameplan just changing my coaching philosophy or something that I'm totally missing?

This is in the manual. Before plays you can press the X button (x box) to access the game plan menu. I think you go to special teams, then x, but it is on the menu. Then you have several options for offense and defense. You can set them to aggressive, conservative or leave them in the middle.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #684
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I had no freaking clue about any bonus other than the X2. I thought when I saw the unlock symbol, that meant the guy was close to committing or something (about to become a "lock"). I've never even seen (or looked for) a pink diamond. So I should scroll through all of the top recruits every week to look for a pink diamond? It would be nice if some of these things were explained in the manual.

One thing I've seen that is a definite - when you initially set up your recruiting targets in the pre-season, make sure you add all of the recruits who have you 1st on their list that you want, and make sure you offer them a scholarship. Every first week, I am guaranteed one of them insta-committing during that first week, and sometimes two of them (either by the bonus or just the % chance that they commit).

Yes, to look for the diamond, go to all recruits and select the first guy so you see his picture. Then scroll down using the right joystick. Look at the picture. If you see a pink diamond over his left shouldr (to your right), you got it. Same place you see the school logo when a guy has comitted to a specific school.

The unlock, opens three pitches without you having to select them. When you pitch something that is unlocked you get more points than if it was not unlocked.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:59 PM   #685
Ksyrup

I haven't used the gameplan in 11, but it sounds like the same screen that came up before each half and after each TO in NCAA10, right?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #686
Ksyrup

Quote:
Same place you see the school logo when a guy has comitted to a specific school.

This is something I wondered about too, because every time I've gotten an instant commit, I see the Air Force logo (or an AF symbol that looks like the Air Force logo). First couple of times it happened, I thought I had just lost the guy to AF before I realized he was committing to me. But I have no idea what the AF means or why it comes up on my commits.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 10-19-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #687
Groundhog
Coordinator

Any of you PS3 guys in an online league with vacancies?
Old 10-20-2010, 01:42 AM   #688
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Should we start gauging an interest in a possible PS3 league here?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:34 AM   #689
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I have a PS3, but I'm horrible at this game.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:49 AM   #690
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
Should we start gauging an interest in a possible PS3 league here?

I'm down! I'm pretty OK against the CPU, but would suck against humans most likely!
Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #691
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I'm down! I'm pretty OK against the CPU, but would suck against humans most likely!

+1
Old 10-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #692
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Ok well...at the very least we have four people who may or may not suck against humans
Old 10-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #693
Groundhog
Coordinator

What kind of setup would you guys be interested in? All in the same conference?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:32 PM   #694
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
This is something I wondered about too, because every time I've gotten an instant commit, I see the Air Force logo (or an AF symbol that looks like the Air Force logo). First couple of times it happened, I thought I had just lost the guy to AF before I realized he was committing to me. But I have no idea what the AF means or why it comes up on my commits.

possibly just a bug and Air Force is the first logo in their DB?
Old 10-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #695
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
possibly just a bug and Air Force is the first logo in their DB?
That's what I think. I get that bug too and it has confused me.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #696
Ksyrup

OK, at least I'm not the only one. Just wondering.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #697
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm game for whatever - all the same conference prolly makes the most sense though, from a recruiting and playing each other standpoint...
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #698
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
Ok well...at the very least we have four people who may or may not suck against humans

I'm not even good against the CPU - I'm like pre-1990s Kansas State.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #699
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I'm game for whatever - all the same conference prolly makes the most sense though, from a recruiting and playing each other standpoint...

Yep...agreed. I'm willing to be commish...I mean...if everyone is ok with that of course . I have a good amount of experience with the 360 leagues from a couple years back. I know there's a few dynasties going on the Xbox now. One is a full 12 team league (RFL) and the other is a smaller, 4 or 5 team league. I'll get a thread going over there for prelim stuff...groovy?

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 10-20-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:11 PM   #700
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca View Post
I'm not even good against the CPU - I'm like pre-1990s Kansas State.

lol...well...that will make any win you get that much more satisfying!