Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-09-2007, 12:56 AM   #651
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Just quoting it to look at my list sometime tomorrow.

Considering it comes from Lathum, I have to think that will be misinformation which leads us few places we can trust unfortunately. You're welcome to look, but I'm not sure we'll get anything of value there.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:50 AM   #652
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I have to head offsite to a different office for the day and am unsure if I can connect from there or not. I'll go ahead and toss out a vote (if Cronin allows it and I'm still alive to do so) just in case I can't get back.

Vote Blade

He probably isn't the best candidate out there, he has a better voting record than several of the people left in the game and he was after Lathum for most of the game. I really haven't seen a ton "wolfish" from him but I guess it just wouldn't be WW for me without him yelling at me at least for one day

Eh I'll probably follow everyone to whatever people think the consensus vote is later in the day if I get back just wanted to get fireworks started for the day at least
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:55 AM   #653
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think now is a good time to reveal this, as I have to guess the wolves will target me as dangerous to them after yesterday.

After three nights (counting Night 0) of no night time PMs, I was surprised to receive one on Night 3. I had figured I was a vanilla role on the side of good, although my PM suggested the possibility I would not be powerless for forever.

It turns out, this was true. On Night 3, I went to search the departed Barkeep's effects (BK was night killed on Night 2). I did not initiate this or choose Barkeep. This came to me out of the blue, as a game mechanic st.cronin apparently set up previously.

In BK's belongings, I found an object (an angreal? I don't know what that is, a stone?) with which I could see if someone was truly of the Light. That is right, BK was our seer and he bought it pretty quickly.

Anyway, I became the new seer with this stone, with my first night as seer being Night Four. I chose to scan AlanT. I will get back to that shortly, because I don't want to move away from the current topic just yet.

This past night I chose to scan Blade. I am waiting to hear the results of this or if I am dead. IMO, there are are few real suspects left, and Blade is one of them. I am sure people will disagree with my choice(s), but he was at the top of the list for me. If he's bad, we likely kill the last wolf today. If he is good, we gain a strong WW player who is proven to be trustworthy, and decrease our suspect list by one.

Revealing now is an end game decision. I feel there is one wolf left, and that we started with three with no conversion ability. I am hoping my revelation can help set up a final circle of trust with which we can put this one to bed.

If not, or if I guess wrong or if there is more than one wolf, then I die tonight. But I accept that consequence.

Now to Alan's scan. Oddly enough, my first scan was interrupted when I tried to scan Alan. It was not a successful scan. I did not receive any knowledge of his affiliation. He has some power to block this, but I don't know if we can read that as good or bad.

It would have been better if we could read Alan. I for one am not jumping on the "he must be guilty" boat, because he has been too vocal early on to be your normal wolf (and has been acting like your normal Alan).

So while I find it odd, I still find Blade and MrWednesday more suspicious right now. I only present the information for you all to determine to your own best abilities.

The interesting thing I noted from today's discussion was that Lathum suggested a "transfer" of seer power in his "reveal". Was that a coincidence? I haven't known this to be a very common game element. But that might be something for you all to consider. I don't know if maybe this means they know more than we think about our own abilities.

I will wait for my night PM and if I am still alive, reveal my scan of Blade. And put in my vote fro the day.

Good luck, everyone.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:27 AM   #654
Lorena
Unregistered

Hmm... interesting stuff there Chief.

Should be an interesting day for sure; I fully expect Blade to come out fighting and hope Alan makes it back to add to the discussion.

Alan, is there anything you could tell us about your secret society that might help us? Also, did you know Chief scanned you since you seem to have blocked it?

I'm kinda wondering if Alan knew about the scan and chose not to tell us; there might be something to this secret society than meets the eye.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #655
Lorena
Unregistered

Alright, I'm off for a few hours, hopefully I'm still alive.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:41 AM   #656
st.cronin
General Manager

You awake in the morning, and again one of you has been taken by the Forsaken - this time it is RPI-Fan!

Day 6, Deadline 8 pm ET

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:48 AM   #657
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Looks like I do have internet at this office, however I'm having to connect through a proxy server in England (ew) so its a bit painful. I should be around still for some analysis today though.

Chief, if you look back, I can already probably tell you why your read of me on night 4 was blocked. Brian bodyguarded me that evening. I already mentioned this yesterday but night 4 (the night brian died) I dreamt of Brian once again like night 1 but this time I woke startled from my dream as I dreamt him getting killed.

I am pretty sure any attempt to scan or attack me that night would be foiled by him.

Now on to the discussion of Blade.. I'll revote it again just in case Cronin didn't take my early vote for being before night results

Vote Blade

I was a bit terse this morning when I put it out there, but basically like I said two days ago, I felt Lathum and Blade were putting on a show for us. Its one of those gut things I just felt at the time, when they both convienantly hopped onto Chief Rum that day for the vote. Thinking about this more last night after I got off here and went to sleep, I know how Blade is.. in games he was after me right or wrong he kept coming after me with votes day in and day out. He didn't do that with Lathum here. It just felt like a show to me.

So I put my vote on Blade this morning. Like I said before, I can move my vote depending on what happens today with Chief's scan.

If not Blade, my other targets would be probably Mr.W and once again Jonathan
Old 01-09-2007, 07:52 AM   #658
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hmm... interesting stuff there Chief.

Should be an interesting day for sure; I fully expect Blade to come out fighting and hope Alan makes it back to add to the discussion.

Alan, is there anything you could tell us about your secret society that might help us? Also, did you know Chief scanned you since you seem to have blocked it?

I'm kinda wondering if Alan knew about the scan and chose not to tell us; there might be something to this secret society than meets the eye.

I don't really have much about my secret society that can help you I fear. I think it simply was just a way to have some pre-game trust between two villagers (Spleen and myself). The only thing I had not included earlier in talking about the secret society was its purpose was to investigate the possible escape of the Forsaken. I didn't include that part because I didn't want people to misinterpret that to think I had special powers.

I have no such powers or abilities at all to help with such "investigation"

Also I didn't know about the scan at all. Chief talking about it this morning was the first I had heard of it. Like I said I thought RPI was the seer anyways and I felt his comments yesterday evening were actually hints that he had scanned me and was trying to convey that to everyone else. But I am guessing Brian guarding me protected me from any outside interference on night 4 all together which I suppose also includes seer scans. Thats the only explanation I have for it.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:08 AM   #659
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I received my night scan. And we have hit paydirt. Blade is a wolf. That is essentially all my message said.

It looks like we're going down the home stretch.

VOTE BLADE

Old 01-09-2007, 08:12 AM   #660
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So I presume this is game over then? Can we do a nightfall vote here to end the day early if everyone is ok with it? If the game ends with Blade's death, I don't see any reason to drag it out further.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:28 AM   #661
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

VOTE BLADE
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #662
Lorena
Unregistered

Alright, I guess it's a done deal.

vote blade
Old 01-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #663
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

VOTE Blade6119

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #664
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
You awake in the morning, and again one of you has been taken by the Forsaken - this time it is RPI-Fan!

Day 6, Deadline 8 pm ET

Ok, this confirms that Jonathan is good, nd with Chiefs scan, I'm going to vote:

VOTE BLADE
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:01 PM   #665
Blade6119
Coordinator

I cant wait to see your reactions after the lynch
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #666
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I cant wait to see your reactions after the lynch

I'll have my wife take a picture of me just for you.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #667
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I'll have my wife take a picture of me just for you.

Better yet, make a video and upload it to youtube!

VOTE CHIEF RUM

Its 4-2, i highly suggest you consider that before blindly trusting chief here. You pick wrong, its 3-2...tonight its 2-2 with brian now dead, and thats the ball game ladies and gentlemen. Ive told you for 3 days exactly what hes been doing, he continues to do it, and you are all blindly trusting him.

There are at least 2 bad guys left though, so dont take today lightly.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:45 PM   #668
Lorena
Unregistered

3. Jonathan Ezarik
4. Mr. Wednesday
5. Chief Rum
7. Dodgerchick
9. Schmidty
11. Blade6119
14. AlanT

I think your math is slightly off Blade, there are 7 of us.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:47 PM   #669
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
3. Jonathan Ezarik
4. Mr. Wednesday
5. Chief Rum
7. Dodgerchick
9. Schmidty
11. Blade6119
14. AlanT

I think your math is slightly off Blade, there are 7 of us.

Then you have time to lynch me, nevermind. Tomorrow you will be at end game then, have fun with that
Demotivation
Old 01-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #670
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
There are at least 2 bad guys left though, so dont take today lightly.

Why do you think there are at least two wolves left?
Old 01-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #671
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post

I'm assuming as a wolf he'd know.

I think there is some possibility here that Chief and Blade might be working together and this move would buy chief trust through end game, but I doubt that highly. I think Blade is just messing with us and he's probably the last wolf and doesn't even find it worth fighting a lost cause.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #672
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post

Because cronin confirmed there were for me
Demotivation
Old 01-09-2007, 03:27 PM   #673
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Why would cronin have done that for you?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-09-2007, 03:30 PM   #674
Blade6119
Coordinator

Because my role states he has to
Demotivation
Old 01-09-2007, 03:39 PM   #675
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Because my role states he has to

You must be pretty special for him to do that just for you
Old 01-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #676
st.cronin
General Manager

I will run the day early if the leading vote getter votes nightfall, or if all those voting for the leading vote getter vote nightfall.

knives out
Old 01-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #677
Lorena
Unregistered

vote nightfall
Old 01-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #678
Lorena
Unregistered

sorry blade
Old 01-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #679
Blade6119
Coordinator

I promise you all this wont end the game, but so be it.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Demotivation
Old 01-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #680
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

VOTE NIGHTFALL

Old 01-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #681
st.cronin
General Manager

6 - Blade - AlanT, Chief Rum, Jonathan E, DodgerChick, Mr. Wednesday, Schmidty
1 - Chief Rum - Blade

Chief Rum brings the most serious accusation yet, and Blade is immediately seized and brought to Trial. He is forced into the arches, and for the third straight day, you are relieved to discover that you have killed a Forsaken!

Can there be more amongst you? Or have you won?

NIGHT 6 has begun, deadline 8am ET Wednesday

knives out
Old 01-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #682
Lorena
Unregistered

Nice, too bad it wasn't the last baddie.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #683
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I was really hoping Blade was the last wolf, but since he isn't, I figure I will answer this in case anyone still has doubts about me.

Quote:
LSG was doing the same to Jonathan and we know Jon voted for her and Lathum so how can he be bad? The thing about WW is that it comes down to timing and unfortunately for Jon, the timing of his votes is what condemns him.

I agree that my timing on the LSG and Lathum votes look bad. Actually, my voting on whole looks pretty bad. I don't think my first vote should be held against me, though, because Anxiety voted for me and that explains my vote.

I still stand by my RPI and Tyrith votes. I explained these votes in an earlier post.

I waited on the LSG vote to see if anyone had gained any knowledge from the night actions. I also didn't want to start a dog-pile on LSG. If I had cast the third vote early on, would Blade and Lathum have exposed themselves by voting for Chief?

As for Lathum, my vote came right after RPI voted for him. As I've stated, I initially pegged Lathum as a wolf, but since RPI believed he was good (and I thought RPI was the seer), I gave Lathum the benefit of the doubt. Once RPI cast his vote, I threw my vote in as well.

I hope that explains all of my votes.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #684
Lorena
Unregistered

FWIW Jon, I think you're good but if you're not, you totally, totally got me.

I'm hopeful Chief Rum gets a good scan tonight... the villagers' lives depend on it (no pressure Chief )
Old 01-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #685
Schmidty
Coordinator

Nice.

Now I'm not sure what to do. I am 95% sure that Jonathan is good, but other than he and Chief, I'm just not sure.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:02 PM   #686
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

figured i'de post here around the deadline we need 5 more players for the small game to begin
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:39 PM   #687
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well blah, guess we still have another wolf.

Lets hope the bodyguard ability transfered after Brian died.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:21 PM   #688
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Agreed. Because otherwise, I am quite clearly a dead man.

I am scanning MrWednesday tonight.

Old 01-10-2007, 12:23 AM   #689
st.cronin
General Manager

You are awaken during the night by sounds of a fierce battle! Rushing to the sounds, Mr. Wednesday and Alan T are locked in mortal combat! Mr. Wednesday appears to be merely an apparition, though - could he be a Dreamwalker? Alan T's form is most clearly revealed, and he is a Forsaken! One of your bodyguard steps forward, killing Alan T with a sword. But, it's too late - Mr. Wednesday has been killed by Alan T, as well.

Alan T is dead, he was Forsaken
Mr. Wednesday is dead, he was of the Light
LoneStarGirl is reincarnated, affiliation unkown

Day 7 has begun, deadline Thurs 8pm ET

knives out
Old 01-10-2007, 12:27 AM   #690
Schmidty
Coordinator

That was freaking wierd.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:38 AM   #691
Lorena
Unregistered

Uhhh... what.the.fuck?!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:39 AM   #692
Lorena
Unregistered

OMG, I'm so freaking stunned I'm speechless!
Old 01-10-2007, 12:43 AM   #693
Lorena
Unregistered

I see you in here cronin... laughing I'm sure. Heh, I never expected that! Alright, I'm a have to think about this again cuz everything I thought was true is actually false.

Let's see... Lathum, LSG, Blade and AlanT were all wolves. Barkeep was our seer but Chief inherited his powers, and Mr. W was our bodyguard and one of our wolves resurrected and we don't know what she is?

Dear God, what's happening here? Oh vey, my head hurts.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:45 AM   #694
Lorena
Unregistered

Nope, Mr. W I guess wasn't a BG. It's 12:45am I'm tired and apparently delirious.

Catchya'll on the flipside.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:46 AM   #695
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I am confused. If LSG is reincarnated, but is of the Light now, does that mean there was another Forsaken besides AlanT? Or that someone who was of Light has become Forsaken? That is just weird.

I did scan MrWednesday last night. Obviously he came up as Light. If bodyguards do block seer scans, it looks like BrianD saved AlanT in more ways than one, as my scan would have revealed him as Forsaken. Actually, that doesn't make sense. Alan would not have been attacked by the wolves that night if he was Forsaken. So BrianD must have been the target for the wolves that night.

I'm very interested to hear what LSG has to say. I'm afraid, though, without further evidence, we may have to lynch her again to be safe.

I am open to suggestions.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #696
Lorena
Unregistered

Actually Chief, I don't like you suggesting we lynch LSG to "make sure" because she just might be good. The fact you're merely suggesting it makes me suspect you a bit more.

I haven't updated my spreadsheet thinking we were close to endgame so I need to update it when I'm not as tired. I know Blade was bad and a lot of stuff he said might have been to throw us off, but part of me thinks that Chief might really be bad and was willing to sacrifice 2 wolves to win. Who did he supposedly scan? He "gave" us a wolf in Blade and mentions that he was gonna scan Mr. W before any of this happened. He tells us after the fact that Mr. W was good.

Something's not right here.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #697
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Just got a second night PM, which confirms one of my questions. I had vivd dreams of Mr. Wednesday last night. This only serves to confirm further he was the new BG, and that he guarded me last night. Which means AlanT was coming for me.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #698
Lorena
Unregistered

*that should read "willing to sacrifice 2 wolves to gain trust and win.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:03 AM   #699
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Actually Chief, I don't like you suggesting we lynch LSG to "make sure" because she just might be good. The fact you're merely suggesting it makes me suspect you a bit more.

I haven't updated my spreadsheet thinking we were close to endgame so I need to update it when I'm not as tired. I know Blade was bad and a lot of stuff he said might have been to throw us off, but part of me thinks that Chief might really be bad and was willing to sacrifice 2 wolves to win. Who did he supposedly scan? He "gave" us a wolf in Blade and mentions that he was gonna scan Mr. W before any of this happened. He tells us after the fact that Mr. W was good.

Something's not right here.

Come on, DC, don't let yourself overthink things and start reaching for straws. Look at all I have done for the Light in this game. Honestly, if you don't think we should look strongly at LSG, I don't know what else to say. She was Forsaken and she is reincarnated, and you don't even think for one second she might be Forsaken again?

I am only suggesting that as our route, anyway, if we don't have a better candidate. I personally don't have one. The top four I suspected were Blade, Lathum, AlanT and MrW, and they are all dead (and three of them wolves).

Old 01-10-2007, 01:05 AM   #700
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
*that should read "willing to sacrifice 2 wolves to gain trust and win.

I don't think that far ahead, and the fact you're even suggesting something let that makes me wonder about your own allegiance.

Your moves have been, IMO, for the Light, though, so I won't let myself be led down to thinking you're not. You're still one of my most trusted.