Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #601
Autumn
Head Coach

Ah, I see. We've gotten to the point in the game where the only people around are dead, or not playing. Got it.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #602
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Ah, I see. We've gotten to the point in the game where the only people around are dead, or not playing. Got it.

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #603
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm neither of those yet!
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #604
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I really would appreciate Lathum voting nightfall instead of holding everyone up. Not trying to be a jerk, but he's already admitted himself as a wolf, so there's really no reason to delay.

I didn't do it because I had PMed Autumn and assumed he had run it and went off to play WoW.

I didn't realize things were going to be so technical.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #605
Danny
Head Coach

Good job Schmidty and Jackal!

I'd say with a sorcerer and a brutal wolf, there is almost no chance we have 4 wolves. So it looks like we are down to one wolf left.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #606
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I didn't do it because I had PMed Autumn and assumed he had run it and went off to play WoW.

I didn't realize things were going to be so technical.

I know. I just didn't read everything.

My bad.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:54 AM   #607
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
After many long, nearly sleepless nights of listening to every sound, worrying that unseen forces are going to enter your house and take your life ... you are tired. The congregation gathers to vote once more, but the exhaustion takes a toll and the room is quiet as villagers keep nodding off, too tired to concentrate. It seems like the meeting is taking three times as long as usual.

My son's birthday party today so I'll probably be absent until tonight.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #608
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Alright peeps, so where is that last witch hiding? Who u think it is?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:46 PM   #609
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Alright peeps, so where is that last witch hiding? Who u think it is?

While I know some are concerned about me, I'll get things started...

VOTE GoldenEagle

His late Day 1 switch smacks of wolfish, witchy intentions. I believe he was the first on clap that day and late off of him when he was the leading vote getter. Now granted, clap fake-revealed as the BG, but it just feels off - like the initial vote was intended to create trust and the late switch made to save the wolf that we know was on the block...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #610
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
While I know some are concerned about me, I'll get things started...

VOTE GoldenEagle

His late Day 1 switch smacks of wolfish, witchy intentions. I believe he was the first on clap that day and late off of him when he was the leading vote getter. Now granted, clap fake-revealed as the BG, but it just feels off - like the initial vote was intended to create trust and the late switch made to save the wolf that we know was on the block...

Actually doesn't really add up. Why risk your fellow wolf with an early vote, especially on Clap is an easy candidate for more votes to follow and then switch late and draw the attention.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #611
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Lerriuqs

This vote is not stuck and I will be looking at things more, but there are only two voters left who were on Jackal and out of the two I would vote Lerriuqs over Telle. Like I said though, another Pass or Clap voter may have been there and I will look at that before the day is over.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:14 PM   #612
Danny
Head Coach

Honestly though, a primary reason for my vote is Lerriuqs vote and reasoning for voting GE.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:26 AM   #613
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

1. GoldenEagle
3. Danny
5. Lerriuqs
6. J23
7. Darth Vilus
8. Telle
9. PurdueBrad
13. MartinD
14. Abe Sargent

These are the players still alive correct? with one being a wolf.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 10-05-2009, 07:15 AM   #614
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm torn between GE and lerriuqs. My thoughts are:

GE could've certainly been engineering a fake reveal with Claphamsa and his vote on Clap was not, as Danny pointed out, an early one. Actually it was a pretty late vote all things considered. I still would think that the wolves collaborated on Claphamsa's reveal, which means I would want to look at somebody that switched.

lerriuqs has the late Jackal vote, that put two players to four votes, behind just Claphamsa the Wolf's five votes, meaning his vote likely locked in some Jackal voters as they thought their vote could still carry enough to lynch him (so it keeps them from jumping to Claphamsa), especially when Claph's fake reveal comes, meaning there were two decent options of where to jump (Pass and Jackal) and both were villagers.

All of that said, I will start here:

vote lerriuqs
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #615
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
After a drowsy morning, as noon time rolls around the congregation, significantly smaller than before, begins to discuss today's vote. Many suspect they have reached the end of this coven and are eager to root out the last witch. All worry about how long it will take to find the witch, how many will die in the meantime, and what they will do if there are still more after that.

Current Vote Count as of post 614

Lerriuqs 2 - Danny, PurdueBrad
Golden Eagle 1 - Lerriuqs
Old 10-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #616
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

You're right, it wasn't an early one, I was going off of Autumn's ordering which isn't the correct order. Based on that, I'm willing to pull off of GE since I'm not sure my logic is all that sound now...

Unvote GE
Old 10-05-2009, 09:35 AM   #617
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, please keep in mind that my vote lists are not chronological. You guys will have to do that work ;-)
Old 10-05-2009, 09:44 AM   #618
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quiet day, I should be in and out.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #619
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Day 1

6 - Passacaglia - PurdueBrad (21), Lathum (95), The Jackal (108), KWhit (214), Darth Vilus (172), GoldenEagle (208),
5 - The Jackal - Telle (137), claphamsa (169), lerriuqs (175), Pass (204), Schmidty (211)
4 - claphamsa - MartinD (41), Abe Sargent (115), Danny (130), J23 (153),

Late changes from:
clap - GoldenEagle (154), Schmidty (198)
Jackal - Kwhit (82)

I feel better about GE after looking at the actual timing of votes.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #620
Telle
College Starter

Is there a reason why you have Darth Vilus in green? Was he cleared?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:06 AM   #621
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Day 1

6 - Passacaglia - PurdueBrad (21), Lathum (95), The Jackal (108), KWhit (214), Darth Vilus (172), GoldenEagle (208),
5 - The Jackal - Telle (137), claphamsa (169), lerriuqs (175), Pass (204), Schmidty (211)
4 - claphamsa - MartinD (41), Abe Sargent (115), Danny (130), J23 (153),

Late changes from:
clap - GoldenEagle (154), Schmidty (198)
Jackal - Kwhit (82)

I feel better about GE after looking at the actual timing of votes.

I prefer to be purple, thanks

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #622
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post

Nevermind, I found it.. cleared by Schmidty in post 446.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:22 AM   #623
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:

Didn't Schmidty clear him?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #624
Telle
College Starter

Yeah I just missed it when it happened.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #625
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

IMO, the most suspicious day 1 voters in no particular order are PB, Telle, Lerriuqs and Martin D.

GE looks much better to me now after looking at the timing.
Danny and J23 were either planning ahead very well or are good. They voted on clap pretty late in the game when he already had a number of votes upon him.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #626
Telle
College Starter

Well I need to put a vote in now since I'm leaving work in a few minutes because RendeR is having surgery this afternoon (nothing serious.. but he is going under general anesthesia, which makes me nervous).

I don't want to bandwagon onto lerriuqs, so I'm going to go with MartinD. I could see him putting an early vote on fellow-wolf clap, thinking it wouldn't go anywhere but buying him good graces if clap is eventually found to be a wolf.. then due to his schedule not being around to move it when things heated up.

vote MartinD
Old 10-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #627
The Jackal
Coordinator

Hope everything goes well with ol' RendeR.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #628
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Best wishes to RendeR
Old 10-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #629
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Best wishes to RendeR

+1
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #630
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'm going to stay with Danny's earlier line of thinking in that the wolves spread out their votes on day1 and our wolf is likely either Telle or Lerriuqs.

I don't really buy Telle's idea on MartinD's day1 vote, given that it was the 2nd vote on Clap at the time, and there were at least 2 other people at the time that he could have put a 2nd vote on.

I'll try to be around to move it if needed.

vote Telle
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #631
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
The sun is sinking once more, another night where one of you may die if you don't somehow stop it. There are fewer of you, and the discussion comes in fits and starts. No one wants to pick the wrong one, but it has to be someone. Who?

Vote Count as of post 630

Lerriuqs 2 - Danny, PurdueBrad
Telle 1 - J23
MartinD 1 - Telle

Yet to vote: GoldenEagle, Lerriuqs, Darth Vilus, MartinD

An hour and a half 'til deadline
Old 10-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #632
MartinD
High School Varsity

Quote:
I don't want to bandwagon onto lerriuqs, so I'm going to go with MartinD. I could see him putting an early vote on fellow-wolf clap, thinking it wouldn't go anywhere but buying him good graces if clap is eventually found to be a wolf.. then due to his schedule not being around to move it when things heated up.

vote MartinD

Remember that the deadlines for this game work reasonably well for me - was around for deadline on Day 1, but didn't feel the need to move my vote.
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #633
MartinD
High School Varsity

I need to apologise for not being more involved in this game - have had a few things going on in RL that have pushed this down my list of priorities.

With that in mind, there isn't a lot of thinking behind this vote - just balancing up the current count.

VOTE TELLE

(This is not set in stone - will move this if I feel that there is a good case for changing.)
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:25 PM   #634
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Danny texted me earlier and said his internet was down and now he's at work, so he won't be around. Just letting everyone know

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 10-05-2009, 01:58 PM   #635
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I have a 2PM meeting, so I will make this short and sweet.

VOTE Lerriuqs

I think he was trying to get momentum on me for a vote, but saw when it was not going to happen, had to come up with a solution to change his vote.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #636
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

yeah GE and Danny make a good point, looks like lerriuqs was trying to swing for GE but when Danny voted for him he switched right away instead of giving reasons for his vote. looks like he's a little scared of being on the block. Why would he be so scared unless he was a witch?

Vote Lerriuqs

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 10-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #637
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I have a 2PM meeting, so I will make this short and sweet.

VOTE Lerriuqs

I think he was trying to get momentum on me for a vote, but saw when it was not going to happen, had to come up with a solution to change his vote.

No I misread the history exactly as I stated. Which is why my next posts included the day 1 voting structure...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #638
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
yeah GE and Danny make a good point, looks like lerriuqs was trying to swing for GE but when Danny voted for him he switched right away instead of giving reasons for his vote. looks like he's a little scared of being on the block. Why would he be so scared unless he was a witch?

Vote Lerriuqs

What are you talking about? I gave my reasons for my vote when I made it. Then I read the discussion of Danny and PB and realized that I made an error in my analysis - I went off of Autumn's voting list instead of taking the time of going back through and checking.

BTW, I'm not scared of being on the block - villagers have to get lynched in order to find the wolves. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You will be voting again tomorrow I guarantee it.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #639
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Vote Telle

No choice really. Not sure if she's a wolf but this is in self defense and likely won't matter regardless unless PB or Danny show up...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:09 PM   #640
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
What are you talking about? I gave my reasons for my vote when I made it. Then I read the discussion of Danny and PB and realized that I made an error in my analysis - I went off of Autumn's voting list instead of taking the time of going back through and checking.

BTW, I'm not scared of being on the block - villagers have to get lynched in order to find the wolves. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. You will be voting again tomorrow I guarantee it.

Correction: I doubt you will be voting tomorrow Darth since you've been cleared...But the rest will be...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #641
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

As of 640

lerriuqs - 4 - Danny (611), PB (614), GE (635), Darth Villus (636)
Telle - 3 - J23 (630), Martin D (633), lerriuqs (640)
Martin D - 1 - Telle (626)
Old 10-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #642
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

BTW Darth, no way a wolf tries to pull what I did today. Two wolves gone in two days with only one left and no sorceror? And the final wolf tries to pull this on the next day?? Really? There's no way I'd survive that guantlet for 3 more days. Think about it.

The best strategy for a wolf in this situation is to simply bury votes and comment on others - never lead the battle as you're going to get burned the majority of the time.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #643
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

so who do u think it is then?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 10-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #644
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
so who do u think it is then?

Right now? I dunno, as of right now my short list would be Telle, PB and Martin D. They have the most questionable Day 1 voting besides myself.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:29 PM   #645
Autumn
Head Coach

Time check.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:29 PM   #646
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Well I guess that's that then...You made the wrong choice Darth...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #647
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
There's so few of you left now in the viillage, it is even more terrible choosing from among your neighbors. Having to look each in the eye and decide whether to have them killed or not. Still, the depths of your friends, two just yesterday, hang over you. You will rid Salem Village of witches for once and for all.

The Reverend counts the votes, stone faced and then calls out a name. Goodman Smith. Goodman Smith is a witch, the village has decided. Hopefully the last. Channeling their desperation adn anger, the village chases Smith out of the congregation hall. Cornering him against a wall outside they begin to pelt him with stones, the Reverend calling out, "A consort of the devil is imbued with the inability to feel pain. More, throw more." Smith is stoned until his corpse falls to the ground. No hellish screams, no spouts of foul acid. The Reverend examines him sternly, shaking his head. A check of his home reveals nothing more. Goodman Smith was simply a squirrel hunter.

Lerriuqs was lynched. He was a vanilla villager.

Final Vote Count

Lerriuqs 4 - Danny, Purduebrad, GoldenEagle, Darth Vilus
Telle 3 - J23, MartinD, Lerriuqs
MartinD 1 - Telle
Old 10-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #648
The Jackal
Coordinator

Old 10-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #649
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Ow!! Hey!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #650
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Ow!! Hey!!!

Welcome to heaven! Have some squirrel ragu!