Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-18-2006, 04:42 PM   #601
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Qwik, if you do survive the night I don't think scanning Tangle is the way to go if you are the seer. He is just going to be the turncoat and most likely killed anyway. I think Barkeep or someone quiet is the best way to go.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:44 PM   #602
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
qwikshot, what reason is given for your placement in this asylum? Tangle can answer as well

That's easy! Before I leave for the evening..

I was put in the asylum because I can "see things."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:45 PM   #603
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot

Driven crazy by your powers, or just other people think your crazy?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 04:47 PM   #604
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
I have no special abilities that are useful, although I do have a crappy one. My only "special" ability is that once I vote, I'm not allowed to change it. That's it..
If Dubb doesnt claim to having this role, this rings of true...dubb, whats your voting restriction since today is kind of key
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #605
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If Dubb doesnt claim to having this role, this rings of true...dubb, whats your voting restriction since today is kind of key

It sounds very legit, I was just going to wait for Tangle to try an guess yours. I can't be the 1st person to vote for anyone during a day cycle. I have to wait until someone votes them 1st. Hence why I was asking for a Barkeep vote yesterday b/f I saw a run on him and voted Cronin.
Old 05-18-2006, 04:53 PM   #606
Blade6119
Coordinator

For the 4th bloody time, LATHUM...ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!
Quote:
Lathum, you claim bodyguard...and im not sure why as i think barkeep was leading the vote....so answer me a few questions if you dont mind:

What is the reason given for your power? Like what illness?

And was i attacked on night one and you saved me or just nothing happened?
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 04:55 PM   #607
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
It sounds very legit, I was just going to wait for Tangle to try an guess yours. I can't be the 1st person to vote for anyone during a day cycle. I have to wait until someone votes them 1st. Hence why I was asking for a Barkeep vote yesterday b/f I saw a run on him and voted Cronin.
Schmidty and dubb are both 100% trusted in my book now...ill hold off on my power until tangle gets back, but the fact i trust schmidty now all but dooms tangle.
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM   #608
Tyrith
College Starter

Unless we come up with some hard evidence against Tangle, Anxiety seems to be pretty guilty right now.

Vote Anxiety
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:09 PM   #609
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE ANXIETY
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 05:28 PM   #610
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Current Vote Tally:

Anxiety 6- (Qwikshot, Barkeep, SNDVLS, Dubb93, Tyrith, Blade6119)
Barkeep 2- (Tanglewood, Lathum)

Non Votes:

Schmidty and Anxiety but I think we all know where their two votes are going to go.
Old 05-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #611
Blade6119
Coordinator

so anxiety is getting tested barring tangle answering my question correct.
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 05:40 PM   #612
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And an updated circle of trust on a scale of 1-10 would be. Anything above 5 means they have some trust from me, 5 is no read at this time, and below 5 means I suspect them:

Blade, Schmidty, and Qwik

Both Blade and Schmidty have roles very similar to mine, even if Blade hasn't come right out and said what his is I've picked up some hints. Schmidty was on my suspect radar yesterday, but his role seems solid and very much like mine.

Qwik claims seer as does Tangle, but Qwik's sounds much more likely to be based in fact. I can't buy the fact that Tangle doesn't have solid information if he is the seer. Also he suspects someone that is in my full trust zone.

Keep in mind Blade has been cleared by both the real seer and fake seer, whoever they turn out to be.

Lathum

Claims bodyguard and I buy it. Seems misguided toward Tangle, but at that time I was too.

Tyrith

Seems to be trying to do the right thing and work his way through the voting process. I believe his actions have been for the good of the team so far.

SNDVLS

The man always plays the role of a bad guy. At this point I have no read on him.

Barkeep

I just can't shake the feeling that he isn't playing a normal Barkeep like game. He seems to be making actions without thinking too much about them and pretty well indifferent to how the game unfolds. Prehaps he has an McKerney type role where he doesn't win with the rest of us? IDK, but something doesn't seem right with Barkeep. Also his role doesn't fit with the rest of us, the only two with "similar" roles are Cronin and Anxiety.

Tanglewood

Only makes it above 0 b/c I don't think he is a maniac. I firmly believe he is a cultist type role who wins if the maniacs win. Putting us off 3 days with only 10 players left would have been a good way to do that, especially if we decided we needed to not vote him and try to get a maniac after we lynched Barkeep and Schmidty and they both come up clean.

Anxiety

I challenge you to find one instance of him trying to help the villager cause in this game or even so much as acting in good faith toward our cause.

***subject to change if Qwik just completely yanked our chain
Old 05-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #613
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
so anxiety is getting tested barring tangle answering my question correct.

Yes, I assume Schmidty will vote Anxiety and Anxiety will vote Barkeep.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:04 PM   #614
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Just woke up from a nap. I was dreaming of trying to enter the UK again and filling out paperwork. They used some British term to describe something, which I can't remember, and then I loved it so much I kept saying it in my dream and annoying hte British immigration officials. It was great!

I have no defense to Qwiksand. Either he or Tangle is lying, and you have no reason to believe one over the other. After you've killed me tonight, I wish you well tomorrow.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:04 PM   #615
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Vote Qwikshot

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:36 PM   #616
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Actually, I'll say this...and in a way I'm giving up my life for doing it.

The reason I know Tangle is lying is because I am the seer!

I scanned Blade the first night and found him to be clean, but he was scared and hiding something.

2nd night I scanned Saldana, but I didn't see anything, the reason being, he was being murdered.

Last night, I scanned Anxiety, sure enough maniac.

Now I know that it would be unfair for the patients to have two seers, but I know that maybe one is evil and trying to find the seer.

So I would say with 100% that Anxiety is a maniac.
I would say that Tangle is a maniac because I'm the seer.
Lathum seems to be with them, but I have not scanned him or Tangle, and after tonight I'll probably be dead, but I would go with them.

Believe it what you will, there is no way to prove my abilities till after the game is over, I realized that if I died tonight without saying I was the seer that no one would know I was the seer.

I think if we get all these guys we end the game and the mysterious and evil doctor is dead.

That's it, I'm out. Believe me or not.

Interseting.

I will answer some questions people have posed to me and then come back to this, I need to think about this for a bit first. However I am definitley the seer, or at least a seer.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:38 PM   #617
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Interseting.

I will answer some questions people have posed to me and then come back to this, I need to think about this for a bit first. However I am definitley the seer, or at least a seer.

LOL, then why the hell don't you have any information? And what is Blades role?
Old 05-18-2006, 06:43 PM   #618
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

[quote=Blade6119][quote=tanglewood]Blade's view PM came back something like:

"blahblahblahblah Blade's role blahblahblah

Blade is NOT a maniac."
Quote:
Tell me my role then tangle...if you get it right, ill vote barkeep. As of now, im 90% sure anxiety will get my vote and you will follow.

I said previously, I do not know specifically what your role is. Only that you are very afraid of something and that there is no evil in your heart. And that you are not a maniac.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:47 PM   #619
Blade6119
Coordinator

[quote=tanglewood][quote=Blade6119]
Quote:
Blade's view PM came back something like:

"blahblahblahblah Blade's role blahblahblah

Blade is NOT a maniac."

I said previously, I do not know specifically what your role is. Only that you are very afraid of something and that there is no evil in your heart. And that you are not a maniac.
I am very afraid of something, which is why im still listening to you...its a lot closer to my role then qwikshot was..but you said blade's role, so i assumed you mean blade's role...tangle, why are you in this asylum?
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 06:48 PM   #620
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
qwikshot, what reason is given for your placement in this asylum? Tangle can answer as well

I am in the asylum, as stated before, because I am paranoid and refuse to leave my crystal ball anywhere. I go crazy if I don't have my crystal ball with me at all times. Every night, I look into my crystal ball and see into peoples souls.
Old 05-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #621
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Could we have a situation where we have a seer and someone who thinks they are the seer but are getting some bad readings? Could that explain why Tangle didn't see anything at all when he looked at Schmidty and Barkeep and has limited knowledge of Blade?
Old 05-18-2006, 06:52 PM   #622
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Could we have a situation where we have a seer and someone who thinks they are the seer but are getting some bad readings? Could that explain why Tangle didn't see anything at all when he looked at Schmidty and Barkeep and has limited knowledge of Blade?

I am in the middle of typing a rather long post, but this was one of my suggestions. The first thing that came to me when Qwik revealed was that one of us perhaps thinks we are a seer when they are not.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:00 PM   #623
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I doubt highly we have 2 seers...1 fake one is possible, but i doubt it. My thinking on today is that anxiety is a thing...after the night last night i posted anxiety was my #1, and qwikshot quickly followed with a vote on anxiety. Not sure exact order of votes, but 1 of two things happened in my mind:

1.Qwikshot is the seer, and my push with his vote was enough to scare the crap out of anxiety and his fellow wolf tangle...they felt that it was a deathblow to lose anxiety today, so tangle made a move. Not only did he not clear anxiety, ensuring he didnt look bad if anxiety was tested, he didnt 100% damn anyone else. A very conservative play, and one i dont understand why he made(much like the lathum reveal) if he is in fact the seer. Qwikshot, being the real seer, tried to push anxiety quietly hoping id lead the push, but i wasnt around and tangle swung people. So then qwikshot claimed witness, which no one really bought, so then he finally revealed seer. In this situation, it should be anxiety and tangle as bad guys, but not necessarily both maniacs. Most likely we have 1 of those as a cultist, and another bad guy trying to avoid this whole mess(barkeep, sndvls, tyrith...take your pick).

2.Tangle is the seer, and for some reason without knowing anxiety was good or knowing for sure barkeep or schmidty were bad decided it was time to reveal. He swings people to barkeep, hoping to save the day...then wolf qwikshot comes out to save his partner barkeep, and hilarity ensues. The trio of Dubb, Blade, and schmidty all but swing it with qwikshot, wrongly in this scenario, as the wolves buy valuable time. Though due to tangle not really associating with anyone, the key in this scenario is qwik saving barkeep
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:03 PM   #624
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I wish you were back to answer how you scan...crystal ball, spying, etc...could solve this whole situation if you said what i want to hear
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:07 PM   #625
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

If I was not a seer, why would I fake reveal on day three? If there were three maniacs day 1, one conversion and one killed since, then the current ratio is 7:3. As a bad guy, why risk a reveal in this situation? Say I'm a maniac, if you do buy me that gets it to 5:3 after a villager is lynched and one killed at night, then the next day you lynch me and it's 5:2, 4:2 the next lynch vote, and the 'village' has a very valuable set of voting data to hunt out the remaining two. A maniac could easily just stay quiet and let a patient get lynched, which is alwyays the most likely result, without any risk at all, especially considering one who hasn't really drawn much heat in the game. Also, if you assume Qwik is telling the truth and is a seer, then why the hell would a maniac reveal as a seer if the know they haven't got the seer yet and most likely there is a real one out there? It makes no sense!
Old 05-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #626
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Though due to tangle not really associating with anyone, the key in this scenario is qwik saving barkeep

And if Anxiety comes up clean my vote will not be for either "seer" tomorrow, but for Barkeep. I honestly think due to Tangle's reveal he has a very good chance of being the anti-seer.

The way the reveal sounds Tangle appears to be getting a semi-true reading every other night. Which makes me wonder if Qwik isn't getting the true reads on the other nights....

Also, one of them could be a cultist that gets scanns and one of them finally hit on one of their maniacs and wants to protect them. Also, keep in mind yesterday I did put out the idea that saldana could have been the seer. Tangle could have picked up on that.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #627
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If I was not a seer, why would I fake reveal on day three? If there were three maniacs day 1, one conversion and one killed since, then the current ratio is 7:3. As a bad guy, why risk a reveal in this situation? Say I'm a maniac, if you do buy me that gets it to 5:3 after a villager is lynched and one killed at night, then the next day you lynch me and it's 5:2, 4:2 the next lynch vote, and the 'village' has a very valuable set of voting data to hunt out the remaining two. A maniac could easily just stay quiet and let a patient get lynched, which is alwyays the most likely result, without any risk at all, especially considering one who hasn't really drawn much heat in the game. Also, if you assume Qwik is telling the truth and is a seer, then why the hell would a maniac reveal as a seer if the know they haven't got the seer yet and most likely there is a real one out there? It makes no sense!
If there is no conversion then its 8-2...losing anxiety would make it 8-1, at which point its basically impossible the win even with a cultist trying to help you. So, with no conversion, you see today as basically endgame is anxiety is a wolf. It makes tons of sense then. Just saying, both sides of the story have scenarios
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:11 PM   #628
kingfc22
Head Coach

Current vote count:

Anxiety (6)
Barkeep (2)
Qwikshot (1)

No Vote: Schmidty
Old 05-18-2006, 07:12 PM   #629
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And if Anxiety comes up clean my vote will not be for either "seer" tomorrow, but for Barkeep. I honestly think due to Tangle's reveal he has a very good chance of being the anti-seer.

The way the reveal sounds Tangle appears to be getting a semi-true reading every other night. Which makes me wonder if Qwik isn't getting the true reads on the other nights....

Also, one of them could be a cultist that gets scanns and one of them finally hit on one of their maniacs and wants to protect them. Also, keep in mind yesterday I did put out the idea that saldana could have been the seer. Tangle could have picked up on that.
im pretty sure saldana was not the seer, his room didnt fit the seer description. In fact, thinking about it, i might know his role...let me go look at something in the beginning
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:15 PM   #630
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Also, assume it is 8-2 with you counting as a maniac if you make it to the end. That really puts it 7-3 and also assumes a conversion on night 1.

You get Barkeep who is clean to go tonight, 6-3, night kill makes it 5-3. Do they automatically kill you the next day? IDK, maybe we go schmidty or Blade since you tried to clear him(this was b/f Qwik came out keep in mind.) If by some change we don't kill it and kill someone else maniacs win.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anxiety is the last bad guy and you know this. That makes it 8-2 counting you. You get us to go hunting Schmidty and Barkeep. Once that damage is done it is 4-2. Finally we get you, makes it 3-1 after night kills. At that point we have forgotten about Anxiety and he has a chance to pull it out.

Despite what I said earlier, with 10 players left it makes perfect since, day 3 with 15+ people left makes no sense for a fake reveal.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:17 PM   #631
Blade6119
Coordinator

eh, i thought saldana might of had a role where he had to vote for the same person twice in a row or something due to that letter from his girlfriend...the reason im in this asylum is becuase i have an extreme fear of commitment. I am not allowed to vote for the same person two days in a row(final vote). So far i havent had any issues with it since mckerney died, day 2 i voted lathum, and day 3 was cronin. I figured the love letter meant saldana had a counter role to mine, a real commitment. Which means two things, 1 ok, 1 very bad

Either he had to vote for the same person twice, or he was the bodyguard...the commitment issue is the key. Bodyguard in asylum to me is he is so afaid of being lonely that he must spend every night with someone else...hence possible bodyguard. Just stating
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:18 PM   #632
Schmidty
Coordinator

This is getting VERY interesting.

I just woke up from a nice, long nap, and am about to go out for some dinner. Having the wife out of town for a few days is awesome.

I don't think there's anything else to say, other than I trust Qwik, and since Blade and dubb understand my role and agree:

Vote Anxiety

Now if it happens that Anxiety isn't a maniac (which I doubt), things are going to get ugly. Off to dinner!!!!
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:29 PM   #633
Blade6119
Coordinator

Tangle, im still trying to trust you here, but why reveal today if you didnt know for sure you had a thing? You werent in any danger i dont believe
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:31 PM   #634
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Well I am going to stay on Barkeep, for obvious reasons. But in other circumstances I would be voting for Anxiety here too. On Day 2, when I had only viewed Barkeep and had gotten only 'darkness' and assumed he was good and I was very sternly defending him almost against odds right near the lynch I put my hand up and said I was prepared to switch to Anxiety with Blade's suggestion after his supicious pilling on vote. Unless I, Anxiety and Barkeep were all maniacs at that point, and I thought it was inevitable one maniac was going to go so I tried to look positive in voting one off rather than defending one being voted off, that move wouldn't have made sense. And if that scenario were true, then what has happened since makes no sense.

So in summary, I am somewhat lukewarm with Anxiety being the lynch candidate, indeed for me he is probably no. 3 suspect after Schmidty and Barkeep.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:35 PM   #635
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Tangle, im still trying to trust you here, but why reveal today if you didnt know for sure you had a thing? You werent in any danger i dont believe

Well, I now wish that I hadn't revealed, but oh well...

There was something very specific in tone in the PM I recieved after viewing Schmidty that made me reveal. It was essentially (paraphrasing here) "No way, not another cloudy view! That has never happened before, let alone twice in three days." That, combined with the view of you stating 100% you were clean and the others not stating that lead me to reveal. Yes, in hindsight it was probably a bit rash, even without Qwik's subsequent reveal, but I felt that I had hit something worth doing. If I am correct then we get Barkeep today, Schmidty tommorow and there is only one left maximum with a lot of voting history to try and isolate them.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:37 PM   #636
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

There was something very specific in tone in the PM I recieved after viewing Schmidty that made me reveal. It was essentially (paraphrasing here) "No way, not another cloudy view! That has never happened before, let alone twice in three days." That, combined with the view of you stating 100% you were clean and the others not stating that lead me to reveal. Yes, in hindsight it was probably a bit rash, even without Qwik's subsequent reveal, but I felt that I had hit something worth doing. If I am correct then we get Barkeep today, Schmidty tommorow and there is only one left maximum with a lot of voting history to try and isolate them.
Unless schmidty was converted night one, or dubb for that matter, those 2 are the only 2 i trusts totally..if we have a witness who went out night 1, now is the time...i guess its too late, so we see if qwikshot is lying or not now
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:39 PM   #637
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

You are really reaching. I'm still a suspect to you, yet you still have absolutely nothing to go on, and the only thing you've said can easily be explained away.

I hope that you are a wolf, because if you're not, you're really hurting us good guys with your questionable use of the seer ability.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:42 PM   #638
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hey Barkeep, why ya been so quiet this game...very out of character for you

And dubb, what kind of odds do you see qwikshot is the cultist and is making the move you did a few games back, presenting us a villager, clearing a villager, and being a villager
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:43 PM   #639
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey Barkeep, why ya been so quiet this game...very out of character for you
Don't have anything to say.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #640
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
A guy claiming to be our seer is calling you a maniac/wolf, and you have nothing to say? Come on BK, what other stories do you want to try to tell me?
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #641
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

Perhaps he has a role that only allows him to talk a certain amount a day or something like that. Like a "shy patient" role.

That would suck for him though.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #642
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Perhaps he has a role that only allows him to talk a certain amount a day or something like that. Like a "shy patient" role.

That would suck for him though.
Nope, barkeep is acting in free-will...hes just acting oddly in free-will
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:48 PM   #643
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
A guy claiming to be our seer is calling you a maniac/wolf, and you have nothing to say? Come on BK, what other stories do you want to try to tell me?
Seems like others have seen through his story pretty clearly without my help. And he's not calling me a maniac/wolf. He's using flawed logic to conclude I am one, because he doesn't know what to make of me and schmidty. Doesn't make me evil, just unknown which fits in your claim that everyone has a role. I just don't know mine because it is passively used and only matters vis a vis the seer.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:49 PM   #644
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

And dubb, what kind of odds do you see qwikshot is the cultist and is making the move you did a few games back, presenting us a villager, clearing a villager, and being a villager

Very little, and the whole "cloudy views" reinforces the fact that I think Tangle just thinks he is a seer. He isn't getting complete information like Qwik claims he has gotten. I still trust Qwik and what I'm hearing from Tangle makes me think he may be on the up an up, but is not getting clear reads b/c he is an anti-seer.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #645
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I hope king can get this done pretty close to the deadline b/c I have to be at work @ 9:30.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #646
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I just don't know mine because it is passively used and only matters vis a vis the seer.
So your saying you do have a role now?
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #647
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
So your saying you do have a role now?
I just don't know mine because it is passively used and only matters vis a vis the seer.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #648
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Meaning you think you cant be scanned or something?...so far this seems like a load of BS bud Stop playling blade and start playing barkeep
Demotivation
Old 05-18-2006, 07:54 PM   #649
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Meaning you think you cant be scanned or something?...so far this seems like a load of BS bud Stop playling blade and start playing barkeep
I have no role. Alternatively I have a role and don't know it. Those are the options.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:59 PM   #650
st.cronin
General Manager

Tom Brady says hi.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote