Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-16-2003, 03:09 PM   #601
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
I just did a quick check, and in our league (which, recall, just got through a week off for 24 out of 32 teams) currently has 101 defensive linemen listed on its collective injury report.

There's no way that I can conclude that is anything but absurd. I'd hazard a guess that the total number of players on the injured list is something like 250 or so (about 8/team seems to be what I saw). Very possible that 1/3 of all injures are to defensive linemen, which make up less then 1/6 of a typical roster.

**Buzzer**

Might be interesting to ping Jim or shoot Solecismic support an email to see what type of response we get.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:27 PM   #602
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzbee
My "just say no to DE's" strategy was half serious, half tongue-in-cheek. It might be a viable strategy, but I really wouldn't expect us to adopt it here in the GroupThink. Probably more suited to an experiment in an individual game.

Well, you HAVE to have 3 active DE's at all times. Would it be worth effectively having a 50 man roster in order to go all LB at DE?
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 03:28 PM   #603
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by cuervo72
Did you compile this, or am I missing something in the game?

Just go to "view injury report," It's a few listings under "view roster." You'll see the injuries for the entire league.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:41 PM   #604
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by cthomer5000
Well, you HAVE to have 3 active DE's at all times. Would it be worth effectively having a 50 man roster in order to go all LB at DE?

Good point. Hadn't thought of that, obviously.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #605
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Ethan Francis (QB) is probable with a deep thigh bruise. I think that he should get the nod tonight. Does anyone think Sparks should play this week?
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 03:56 PM   #606
Buzzbee
College Starter

I say it should be Francis' Flyers.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:05 PM   #607
QuikSand
lolzcat

I could definitely live with either QB... I'd probably play Sparks, but it would be a very close call.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:11 PM   #608
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:

You would not have to. Place 2 DE in the Reserve LB spots. Then you have more of a swap.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:12 PM   #609
Buzzbee
College Starter

I support OC Fritz's decision, whatever that may be. Like QS, either one would suit me fine.

I just wanted to type Francis' Flyers.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:19 PM   #610
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
I slotted Sparks on purpose. Unless something changes, Francis is our Starting QB next season, and I don't want to cripple him when Sparks can get the job done.

I suggest we wait until Francis is healthy to play him.

Last edited by Fritz : 10-16-2003 at 04:22 PM.
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:20 PM   #611
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Sparks it is.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:20 PM   #612
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

For the third year in a row, we start the playoffs with our backup QB.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:27 PM   #613
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

I like to think that the success we have had is due to our consistancy on the depth chart. You don't need to be a superstar to play here, but you may have to wait your turn.
Old 10-16-2003, 04:31 PM   #614
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
I like to think that the success we have had is due to our consistancy on the depth chart. You don't need to be a superstar to play here, but you may have to wait your turn.

But I want to play NOW!!!

Speaking of which, how is our favorite unhappy RG Jerry Johnson doing?

Is he happy yet?

Did he start the last few games?

If so, how'd he do?
Old 10-16-2003, 04:33 PM   #615
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
But I want to play NOW!!!

Speaking of which, how is our favorite unhappy RG Jerry Johnson doing?

Is he happy yet?

Did he start the last few games?

If so, how'd he do?

my game is not open so....

His first full game was good. The next was so so, but we did not run behind him often.
Old 10-16-2003, 08:04 PM   #616
Buzzbee
College Starter

Report in a few.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:02 PM   #617
Buzzbee
College Starter

SCOUTING REPORT: Ypsilanti Warriors

Nutshell:
Like us they are banged up. This game should be a battle of strengths against weaknesses. They like to throw and we have struggled at times against the pass. Their D Line is banged up and as a result they will most likely continue to give up yardage to our top notch rushing offense.

Look for a close game that is decided in the 4th quarter. We should be able to wear them down in the 4th quarter for a late game winning score. My prediction:

Kitty Hawk 28 - Ypsilanti 24

Offense
631 passes to 379 rushes. They LIKE to throw. They are 28th i rushing yardage, but 3rd in pass attempts, 4th in completions, and 5th in yardage. QB Neil Sanford prefers a short, accurate passing game which leads to short yards per attempt, few interceptions, and sustained drives. Sanford spreads it around, but their biggest threat is SE Everett Mayes (75 of 129 with 1028 yards) even though FL Sean Branson has better skills as a reciever. Bronson has caught 63 of 125 passes for 740 yards. With as much as they throw, Nick Swayda has even gotten in on the action with 41 catches on 78 throws for 564 yards. With 15 starts for Bronson, 9 for Swayda, and 14 for Mayes, they use a 3 receiver set fairly often.

They have very good back in Clyde Nutson, but haven't utilized him this year. In 2018, '19, and '20 he was a 1,000 yard rusher, but hasn't seen the carries the past two seasons. If they get a lead, he could help them run down the clock.

The offensive line has only given up 45 sacks, which as much as they throw, isn't too bad. As a group they are probably average to a little below average. RG Roman Ballard is the anchor on the line. The center and tackles MAY yield some sacks to our intense pass rush.

Defense
The Warriors are not good agains the run, and with most of their DE's hit with injury, we should be able to run successfully. The pass defense is average.

Oh, by the way:

LDT Grady Bagette = hoss

He IS the defensive line.

Seriously, injuries have really hurt the Warriors. If just one of their top two DE's was healty, they'd be somewhat stingy against the run. But, they're not, so HA!

The linebackers have average talent, if that. However, they do seem to step up and make a lot of plays. Probably because the D Line hasn't been able to stop anybody. LCB Otis Armstrong is a quality corner. Good in run support, man to man, zone, bump 'n run, you name it he's good at it. RCB Craig Winslett is a journeyman corner who's skills have declined, but he is still a capable corner.

Safety Donnell Burns is a ball-hawking tackler. He has 7 interceptions, 81 tackles, and 34 assists. FS Deion Ferguson isn't near Burns in talent, but does manage to hold is own in the secondary with 2 picks, 59 tackles, and 15 assists.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:36 PM   #618
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Kitty Hawk (38) at Ypsilanti (10)

Sometimes, it is just easy.
They went into halftime with a 10-0 lead. Someone must have then come into the locker room and lit a fire under them there boys because we ended the game with 38 unanswered points.

Our rushing attack led the way again with 34 carries for 152 yards--spread out among Rubble, Finley, and Harden.

Sparks played well enough to win 15-28 for 209 yards and 3 touchdowns. Not bad for our backup Q.

Song and Carr were the only two with over 15 yards receiving.

They tried to get something going on the ground (kind of a shock), but we held them in check there.

We got five sacks on the day.

Daniels returned to action with 8 tackles.

Plank drew duty replacing Middleton and came away with 2 sacks.

All in all, we did well and did not come away with any new injuries.

I'll send the file ready to go (from the D standpoint) against Memphis tomorrow.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 10-16-2003 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:39 PM   #619
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Old 10-16-2003, 10:41 PM   #620
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Old 10-17-2003, 06:52 AM   #621
Buzzbee
College Starter

WooHoo!! GO FLYERS!!
Old 10-17-2003, 06:58 AM   #622
Buzzbee
College Starter

From our meeting earlier in the season:

Quote:
SCOUTING REPORT: Memphis Kings

Offense
They are fairly balanced on offense with talented players all over the field. Their QB is very good and has two good receivers to throw to. However the top receiver, FL Sedrick Mitchell is questionable for this game with a hyperextended elbow. Double teaming the top receiver should limit their effectiveness through the air. The starting RB is out, but his backup appears to be just as good. They like to mix up the offense and are fairly balanced (152 rush att, 128 pass att). They are rated 1st in the leage in rushing yards and 8th in passing, 1st in points per game.

The O Line is pretty good with no real weaknesses. The Tackles are very good while our pass rush might prove effective up the middle.

Defense
Injuries on the D Line have weakened it significantly. They are 31 in the league in YPC. There is no strong position on the D Line so we should be able to pick our holes. The LB's are average, with former Flyer MLB Desmond Shon leading the charge. Unlike most teams, they are stronger at WLB than they are at SLB. The secondary is pretty good, but hampered by injury. However, they do still have some talent available at CB. The SS is good, the FS is not.

Quote:
Kitty Hawk 24 at Memphis 19.

A good outcome considering Memphis was a 10 point fav.

On O we just beat on them with 40 rushes. Francis came into game early and managed the game well.

On D Middleton was the star with 11 Tackles and 2.5 sacks.

Our injury list is growing:

Injury Report:

Rondell Kowalski, FB - Knee Tendinitis, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Bryan Manning, LDE - Hyperextended Knee, Out, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Ellis Peters, LDT - Torn Calf Muscle, Out, full strength in about 7 weeks.

Heath Sparks, QB - Hyperextended Knee, Doubtful, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Bart Guthrie, RDT - Strained Deltoid Muscle, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

Robert Sanderson, FL - Bruised Ribcage, Probable, full strength in about 2 weeks.

Larry Wylie, TE - Strained Patellar Tendon, Questionable, full strength in about 3 weeks.

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-17-2003 at 06:59 AM.
Buzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:20 AM   #623
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Just go to "view injury report," It's a few listings under "view roster." You'll see the injuries for the entire league.

In the "Roster Commands" window? Lets see:

View Rosters
View Staff
View Roster Strengths
View Team Cohesion
View Average Age
Execute Trades
View Transaction log
View Draft Order...

Now from the roster window I can go to the "injury report" tab, and see them team by team....but no league-wide list. Is that what you mean?
cuervo72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:37 AM   #624
QuikSand
lolzcat

Injury Report:

Bryan Manning, LDE - Broken Tibia, Out, full strength in 2023.

Bart Guthrie, RDT - High Ankle Sprain, Out, full strength in 2023.

Shane Perry, RCB - Pulled Groin, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

J.C. Sinclair, RDE - Sprained Lateral Knee Ligament, Probable, full strength in 2023.

Luther Duran, LCB - Torn Ankle Ligament, Out, full strength in 2023.

Larry Wylie, TE - Strained Adductor Muscle, Out, full strength in 2023.

Buddy Middleton, WLB - Strained Deltoid Muscle, Out, full strength in 2023.

Sam Upshaw, LDE - Elbow Bursitis, Probable, full strength in about 1 week.

J.T. Hernandez, NT - Broken Ribs, Questionable, full strength in 2023.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:38 AM   #625
Buzzbee
College Starter

ADDENDUM to SCOUTING REPORT: Memphis Kings

Offense
Injuries to 3 main offensive starters will certainly hurt the Kings, but the backups have done a pretty good job of stepping up to the plate.

The starting QB is out, which is good! In 10 games he had 2400+ yards passing, 16 TD's with only 4 INT's and a 65% completion percentage. His backup, Trevor Cleveland has done a nice job, but there is a dropoff.

The starting RB is questionble, which is also good. However, like the QB spot, the backup has done a pretty good job filling in.

The starting FL Sedrick Mithchell was questionable for our regular season matchup, but is down and OUT for this game. This leaves them with one very good receiver. SE Allen Locher has caught 73 of 124 passes for 1090 yards and 10 TD's. Double teaming him from time to time will probably reduce their effectiveness through the air.

The offensive line is pretty good. The Kings are strong at Tackle with RT Heath Farr being the anchor (a battleship anchor) on the O Line. They do have some pass blocking weakness up the middle, so our MLB may see some success in getting to the QB.

Defense
The Defensive line is pretty banged up with 5 players being probable, 2 good, and 1 questionable. The questionable is backup LDE. They are not much of a pass rushing line. They tend to stay back and stop the run. And they do it pretty well. The left side of the D Line is the strongest against the run with LDT being the big stopper.

MLB and former Kitty Hawk Flyer Desmond Shon has had a good season with 77 tackles, 28 assists, and 3 INT's. WLB Gus Domingo has also been very effective with 70 tackles, 29 assists, and 4 sacks.

The corners are good run stoppers and are hard hitters. In coverage they like to bump n run, but are average in man and zone coverage. The safeties are pretty good in pass coverage, but tend to knock the ball down instead of intercepting it.

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-17-2003 at 07:39 AM.
Buzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 07:41 AM   #626
Buzzbee
College Starter

The Kings have a bunch of injuries too. Some to starters and some to backups.

5 Players OUT
3 Players QUESTIONABLE
6 Players Probable
Old 10-17-2003, 08:01 AM   #627
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Okay, I will run the game a little later in the day. I want to give people a time for some input.

-----
A question oif QBs. DO we give the ball back to Francis now? I think it may be time.

What about SE1. It has been a platoon position all season. Any thoughts on who should get the start?
Old 10-17-2003, 08:58 AM   #628
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
In the "Roster Commands" window? Lets see:

View Rosters
View Staff
View Roster Strengths
View Team Cohesion
View Average Age
Execute Trades
View Transaction log
View Draft Order...

Now from the roster window I can go to the "injury report" tab, and see them team by team....but no league-wide list. Is that what you mean?

I must have been smoking crack. It was an option in FOF2001, but I couldn't find it last night.

Ask Quik how he got the league-wide injury list.

Oh, by the way did Rubble start the last game at FB? I downloaded the files last night to take a look at the squad and noticed that the scout was "extremely concerned" about the starting FB. I then noticed Rubble was #2 on the depth chart. Was he hurt or was that an oversight? Forgive me if this was already discussed.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:09 AM   #629
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I must have been smoking crack. It was an option in FOF2001, but I couldn't find it last night.

Ask Quik how he got the league-wide injury list.

Oh, by the way did Rubble start the last game at FB? I downloaded the files last night to take a look at the squad and noticed that the scout was "extremely concerned" about the starting FB. I then noticed Rubble was #2 on the depth chart. Was he hurt or was that an oversight? Forgive me if this was already discussed.

According to our house rules, we have to start our position leaders. Since Kowalski is the backfield leader, we are forced to start him over Rubble. If we're lucky, we'll win the Super Bowl and Kowalski and receivers leader Diana will retire on a winning note.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:11 AM   #630
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
According to our house rules, we have to start our position leaders. Since Kowalski is the backfield leader, we are forced to start him over Rubble. If we're lucky, we'll win the Super Bowl and Kowalski and receivers leader Diana will retire on a winning note.

And Mixon will become our receivers leader
Old 10-17-2003, 09:17 AM   #631
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I don't think we need to make any changes to the D. We already blitz with the MLB more than most teams.

We are also set to double the #1 guy pretty heavy.

We are still geared to stop the pass big time, but we have been like that since game 9.

Let's keep going with what works.

Subject to input from others, I say sim away.

(FWIW, last game, I had Plank at Middleton's spot (SLB) with Rapp as backup and the playing time set to 4. Rapp did not appear to get any stats, so I don't know if he got on the field or not, but I also don't want to mess with a D that held them to 10 pts. last week.)
Old 10-17-2003, 09:24 AM   #632
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
And Mixon will become our receivers leader

I can make him work
Old 10-17-2003, 09:25 AM   #633
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

I would like some feedback on QB1 and SE1
Old 10-17-2003, 09:37 AM   #634
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
I can make him work

I figured you could.

Don't know if I'm qualified to comment on QB1 or SE1...it looks pretty good as it is, and the QB's look almost interchangeable. I'd give Francis the advantage as far as turnovers and sacks go, but Sparks does have playoff experience, if that's worth anything, which it probably isn't.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:52 AM   #635
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Francis had a better season. I would have been willing to play him last week, even with the injury. He also is a winner. I would go with Francis. Sparks does have playoff experience, but I just can't see taking the team away from Francis. If he is healthy, he needs his chance to take us to the next level. Of course, however, I will defer to the OC when the rubber meets the road.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:29 AM   #636
Buzzbee
College Starter

I say go with Francis. Sparks has playoff experience, an we haven't won a SuperBowl yet. Plus I DOUBT that FOF4 takes playoff experience into consideration. Go with Francis because he SHOULD throw fewer picks. Memphis has a +8 TO margin IIRC. Turnovers could swing the game.

As for SE#1, I'm not familiar with who has had a better season. I defer to your judgement Fritz, as I do not feel qualified to comment without the game, ratings, or stats in front of me.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:40 AM   #637
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

With Francis healthy the Staff decides to give him the nod. The fans and local sports papers are all up in arms, but Sparks is a team guy. The WR position stay the same but the OC lets be know that he will be mixing up a little in game.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:40 AM   #638
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
I would like some feedback on QB1 and SE1

I'll second the support for Francis at QB, but feel like an argument could be made for either guy, and would basically be fine either way.

I felt that last year down the stretch (and into the postseason), WR Robert Sanderson proved to be pretty valuable with his big play ability, and was pretty clearly outperforming a healthy Kenneth Carr. Since both are fine right now, I think I'd suggest slotting Sanderson in as the starter, perhaps with a PT setting of about 3 or 4, with Carr as the reserve. Kendrick Ellison or even Chad Jefferson ought to back up Song - but Song ought to have a high PT setting, maybe 7 or 8.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:41 AM   #639
QuikSand
lolzcat

looks like I was a little late... no worries.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:42 AM   #640
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

The Winner of the game will be playin Manhattan, who has not been to the big game since a pair of wins in 12 and 13.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:43 AM   #641
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
looks like I was a little late... no worries.

I have not started yet. Please contribute.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:50 AM   #642
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

The books freeze the line a -1 Kitty Hawk. The zebras captains walk to the center of the field for the coin toss.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:51 AM   #643
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Game Log: Kitty Hawk at Memphis.

Attendance: 56,300 (61,100).

Upper Deck: 12,600 (13,800).
End Zone: 9,400 (10,000).
Mezzanine: 5,400 (5,800).
Sidelines: 8,200 (8,900).
Club Seats: 17,800 (19,200).
Luxury Boxes: 2,900 (3,400).

Weather: 42 degrees, rain.

Kitty Hawk won the toss and elected to receive.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:52 AM   #644
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

*pops open beer to watch game and then realizes that team policy forbids all drinks but Tequila*

*Then realizes that he is the DC and probably should not drink until at least the 3rd quarter*
Old 10-17-2003, 10:54 AM   #645
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by albionmoonlight
*pops open beer to watch game and then realizes that team policy forbids all drinks but Tequila*

Perfectly acceptable if doing a depth charge .
Old 10-17-2003, 10:56 AM   #646
Buzzbee
College Starter

Comment: The Kings are pretty banged up at CB, but have a VERY good SS and a pretty good FS. I'm not sure how, or if the ratings relate, but if we have a receiver who seems to be more adept at catching the short pass, it might help stave off the safeties and allow us to take advantage of a banged up secondary. In passing downs if we have 3 and 4 receiver sets, it might also get us matchups against the roster filler CB's.

Not suggesting major changes to the gameplan, or even minor ones. Just tweaks here and there. We have the top rushing and scoring team in the league behind OC Fritz. Dance with the one that brung us, but look over her shoulder every once in a while at the cute ass over in the corner.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:57 AM   #647
Buzzbee
College Starter

GO FLYERS!!!

**Crosses Fingers**
Old 10-17-2003, 10:57 AM   #648
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Beginning of First Quarter.

MEM 16 Barnes kicked off 64 yards from the MEM30.
KYH 35 Perry returned the ball 18 yards to the KYH24. Tackled by MEM 20 Florez.

Possession to Kitty Hawk.

1-10-KYH24 (14:35) KYH 20 Finley ran inside the right guard for 6 yards.
Tackled by MEM 96 Valdes, assisted by MEM 58 Shon.
Key block delivered by KYH 78 Johnson.

2-04-KYH30 (14:06) KYH 47 Harden ran around left end for 5 yards.
Tackled by MEM 49 Roberson, assisted by MEM 30 Richardson.
Key block delivered by KYH 65 Andrews.

they go the one two punch right out of the gate
--
1-10-KYH35 (13:44) KYH 47 Harden ran inside the left guard for 1 yard.
Tackled by MEM 30 Richardson, assisted by MEM 58 Shon.
Penalty: KYH - Offensive Holding.

Shon has been looking for a little payback since Kitty Hawk let him go

1-20-KYH25 (13:37) KYH 47 Harden ran around left end for 7 yards.
Tackled by MEM 94 Mitchell, assisted by MEM 96 Valdes.
Key block delivered by KYH 72 Hausermann.

Another run on first down? INCREDIBLE!

2-13-KYH32 (13:08) KYH 20 Finley ran a trap outside the left tackle for 15 yards.
Tackled by MEM 94 Mitchell.
Key block delivered by KYH 59 Drake.

--
1-10-KYH47 (12:29) KYH 20 Finley ran inside the left guard for 8 yards (OOB).
Tackled by MEM 79 Clark.

2-02-MEM45 (12:03) KYH 8 Francis pass completed to 81 Carr for 22 yards.
Tackled by MEM 58 Shon.
--
1-10-MEM23 (11:36) KYH 8 Francis pass completed to 81 Carr for 15 yards (OOB).
Tackled by MEM 46 Ogden, assisted by MEM 20 Florez.
--
1-08-MEM08 (11:09) KYH 47 Harden ran inside the right guard for 8 yards and a touchdown.
Key block delivered by KYH 65 Andrews.
Extra point by KYH 19 Arellano was good.

Score: Kitty Hawk 7, Memphis 0.
KYH 19 Arellano kicked off 75 yards from the KYH30. Touchback.

Possession to Memphis.

1-10-MEM20 (11:00) MEM 9 Cleveland pass completed to 89 Locher for 34 yards.
Tackled by KYH 42 Henderson.
--
1-10-KYH46 (10:14) MEM 47 Moore ran inside the right tackle for 1 yard.
Tackled by KYH 50 Mills, assisted by KYH 96 Daniels.

2-09-KYH45 (09:42) MEM 9 Cleveland pass was dropped by 84 Becker.

3-09-KYH45 (09:33) MEM 35 Jarvis ran around right end for 4 yards.
Tackled by KYH 56 Plank, assisted by KYH 30 Reynolds.
KYH 56 Plank was injured on the play.
He should be able to remain in the game

4-05-KYH41 (08:53) MEM 13 Westbrook punted 41 yards from the KYH41. Touchback.

1-10-KYH20 (08:48) KYH 20 Finley ran inside the right guard for 4 yards.
Tackled by MEM 58 Shon, assisted by MEM 20 Florez.
MEM 51 Aleaga was injured on the play.

2-06-KYH24 (08:06) KYH 47 Harden ran outside the right tackle for 8 yards.
Tackled by MEM 30 Richardson, assisted by MEM 96 Valdes.
--
1-10-KYH32 (07:36) KYH 20 Finley ran inside the left guard for 0 yards.
Tackled by MEM 58 Shon, assisted by MEM 96 Valdes.

2-10-KYH32 (07:03) KYH 8 Francis sacked by MEM 58 Shon for a loss of 6 yards.
Sack allowed by KYH 59 Drake.

3-16-KYH26 (06:36) KYH 8 Francis pass fell incomplete, intended for 84 Song.
MEM 49 Roberson defended the pass.

4-16-KYH26 (06:27) KYH 14 Saldana punted 39 yards from the KYH26.
MEM 21 Seale called for a fair catch at the MEM35.

Possession to Memphis.

1-10-MEM35 (06:16) MEM 9 Cleveland pass fell incomplete, intended for 88 Henson.
KYH 56 Plank defended the pass.

2-10-MEM35 (06:03) MEM 9 Cleveland sacked by KYH 75 Upshaw for a loss of 6 yards.
Sack allowed by MEM 76 Torres.

3-16-MEM29 (05:40) MEM 35 Jarvis ran inside the left tackle for 3 yards.
Tackled by KYH 30 Reynolds.

4-13-MEM32 (05:07) MEM 13 Westbrook punted 50 yards from the MEM32.
KYH 45 McNair returned the ball 2 yards to the KYH20. Tackled by MEM 87 Brewster.

1-10-KYH20 (04:59) KYH 20 Finley ran inside the left guard for -1 yards.
Tackled by MEM 99 Domingo, assisted by MEM 20 Florez.

2-11-KYH19 (04:32) KYH 8 Francis pass completed to 36 Kowalski for 1 yard.
Tackled by MEM 46 Ogden.

3-10-KYH20 (03:46) KYH 8 Francis pass was overthrown, intended for 84 Song.

4-10-KYH20 (03:39) KYH 14 Saldana punted 40 yards from the KYH20.
MEM 21 Seale returned the ball 5 yards to the MEM45. Tackled by KYH 65 Andrews.
Ball was fumbled and recovered by KYH 66 Huntley for 5 yards to the MEM40. Tackled by MEM 58 Shon.

1-10-MEM40 (03:29) KYH 8 Francis pass was intercepted by MEM 46 Ogden at the MEM17.
The interception was returned 48 yards.
Tackled by KYH 80 Diana.

Possession to Memphis.

1-10-KYH35 (03:16) MEM 9 Cleveland pass was blocked at the line, intended for 47 Moore.
KYH 55 Mitchell blocked the pass.

2-10-KYH35 (03:08) MEM 9 Cleveland sacked by KYH 75 Upshaw for a loss of 8 yards.
Sack allowed by MEM 68 Henderson.

3-18-KYH43 (02:37) MEM 9 Cleveland pass was dropped by 88 Henson.

4-18-KYH43 (02:28) MEM 13 Westbrook punted 43 yards from the KYH43. Touchback.

1-10-KYH20 (02:21) KYH 20 Finley ran around left end for 2 yards.
Tackled by MEM 96 Valdes.

2-08-KYH22 (01:48) KYH 47 Harden ran inside the left guard for 9 yards.
Tackled by MEM 96 Valdes.
--
1-10-KYH31 (01:15) Penalty: KYH - False Start.

1-15-KYH26 (01:07) KYH 8 Francis pass was dropped by 84 Song.
KYH 83 Sanderson was injured on the play.

2-15-KYH26 (00:57) KYH 8 Francis pass completed to 84 Song for 29 yards.
Tackled by MEM 51 Aleaga.
--
1-10-MEM45 (00:23) KYH 20 Finley ran around the left tackle for 16 yards.
Tackled by MEM 51 Aleaga, assisted by MEM 58 Shon.
Old 10-17-2003, 10:58 AM   #649
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

7-0, Flyers
Old 10-17-2003, 10:58 AM   #650
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Game Log: Kitty Hawk at Memphis.

Attendance: 56,300 (61,100).

Upper Deck: 12,600 (13,800).
End Zone: 9,400 (10,000).
Mezzanine: 5,400 (5,800).
Sidelines: 8,200 (8,900).
Club Seats: 17,800 (19,200).
Luxury Boxes: 2,900 (3,400).

Weather: 42 degrees, rain.

Kitty Hawk won the toss and elected to receive.

Damn. We're playing at Memphis. I'm guessing we really coulda used some concession and parking revenue.