Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #601
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Yeah, Sylar has had the "change appearance" ability since the end of season 1. I'm not really sure why its such a big deal now.

Edit, I guess technically it was the beginning of season 2 when he killed Andy from reaper.

That is what I was thinking of.. not just change appearance, but IIRC, the ability to project images of various scenes into people's minds.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #602
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
That is what I was thinking of.. not just change appearance, but IIRC, the ability to project images of various scenes into people's minds.

He got that ability from the chick that had him captured at the start of season 2. She had him out in a cabin secluded, if I remember right, down in Mexico or something. Then he met up with Mohinder's girlfriend and her brother.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #603
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

From heroeswiki.com

Quote:
With Sylar's ability enabling him to take the abilities of others, he has acquired many abilities
Before he was infected with the Shanti virus (Kindred), he had acquired the following abilities (in order)

Telekinesis from Brian Davis (Six Months Ago)
Trevor's ability from Trevor Zeitlan (Villains)
Freezing from James Walker (Don't Look Back)
Enhanced memory from Charlie Andrews (stolen in Seven Minutes to Midnight, demonstrated in Road Kill)
Melting from Zane Taylor (Run!)
Enhanced hearing from Dale Smither (Unexpected)
Precognition from Isaac Mendez (.07%)
Induced radioactivity from Ted Sprague (Landslide)

All of these abilities were suppressed while he was infected.

He has since recovered from the virus (using a cure in Powerless), and subsequently demonstrated his original ability and telekinesis.

Since that time, he has acquired the following additional powers:

Rapid cellular regeneration from Claire Bennet (The Second Coming)
Alchemy from Bob Bishop (The Butterfly Effect)
Clairsentience from Bridget Bailey (One of Us, One of Them)
Sound manipulation from Jesse Murphy (One of Us, One of Them)
Electric manipulation from Elle Bishop (It's Coming)
Lie detection from Sue Landers (Our Father)
Imprinting from Joe Macon (Out of Town... On Business)
Shape shifting from James Martin (Into Asylum)

No mention of actually getting the power of the girl who can make you see something that is not real (which she mostly used to make people think she was not a big fat girl).

Clearly though, he lost a lot of powers from the Shanti Virus, so that explains why he doesn't have most of his powers from before this season.

Last edited by Cringer : 04-01-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #604
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
No mention of actually getting the power of the girl who can make you see something that is not real (which she mostly used to make people think she was not a big fat girl).

I'm trying to remember the scene, but I'm rather positive that he went through with killing her in his standard fashion when he is going to steal somebody's power.

Bryan Fuller is honest about why Heroes sucked and why it won't | SCI FI Wire

Spoilers in said link.

Last edited by Matthean : 04-01-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #605
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
I'm trying to remember the scene, but I'm rather positive that he went through with killing her in his standard fashion when he is going to steal somebody's power.

Also from heroeswiki.com

Quote:
Sylar looks at a coffee cup, and cannot make it move with his mind. Michelle serves him breakfast, and he mentions that he can't move things or freeze things. He gets angry at her, but she reminds him that he wouldn't be breathing if it weren't for her. Sylar gets mad, but she tells him that the Company will help and when his chest heals, he'll be able to use his abilities. She tells Sylar that she will take care of whatever he wants, and mentions all the travels they can have. She transforms into a geisha, then makes beautiful twins appear next to him. She turns into Sylar himself, and tells him that she can help him. He tells her that he underestimated her, and breaks a coffee cup over her head. He tells her that he's going to get his abilities back, starting with hers.

Sylar pulls a shard from Betty's head, and Sylar notes that it's a shame that she doesn't accept what she really looks like, and thanks her before he'll be going to Maui. He concentrates, pauses, and tries again, but cannot access her ability. He struggles in pain, and is angered that he doesn't have her power. He stumbles outside, and finds himself in a jungle.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:04 AM   #606
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

Bryan Fuller is honest about why Heroes sucked and why it won't | SCI FI Wire

Spoilers in said link.

Spoilers from the article...

Spoiler
Old 04-02-2009, 01:57 PM   #607
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Spoilers from the article...

Spoiler

Spoiler
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #608
Danny
Head Coach

Awesome episode, the show is finally getting back to the quality of season 1. Thank goodness Singer rejoined the show.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #609
Danny
Head Coach

I am very glad Matt did not go through with killing the girl and is now back to his good self. And the HRG storyline with Sylar shape shifting was fantastic. And the scenes with the baby are done very well and are quite enjoyable.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #610
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
And the HRG storyline with Sylar shape shifting was fantastic. And the scenes with the baby are done very well and are quite enjoyable.

I actually don't like that Sylar has shape shifting abilities. The storyline was predictable and I found myself just assuming that whoever was in the scene probably was Sylar instead of the actual character. I'm just afraid that if anyone acts out of character it could just be chalked up to Sylar.

Ditto on the baby scenes though - again predictable that the baby would become Parkman's reason for living since Daphne is gone but Hiro and Ando were awesome.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #611
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

And, of course, Sylar destroyed him, even after finding out Sylar was still alive.

Next week look to be awesome info dump!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:21 PM   #612
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I am very glad Matt did not go through with killing the girl and is now back to his good self. And the HRG storyline with Sylar shape shifting was fantastic. And the scenes with the baby are done very well and are quite enjoyable.

I like that his not killing her could damage Danko's psyche more than killing her would have.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #613
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gorski View Post
I actually don't like that Sylar has shape shifting abilities. The storyline was predictable and I found myself just assuming that whoever was in the scene probably was Sylar instead of the actual character. I'm just afraid that if anyone acts out of character it could just be chalked up to Sylar.

Ditto on the baby scenes though - again predictable that the baby would become Parkman's reason for living since Daphne is gone but Hiro and Ando were awesome.

Agreed on the Sylar part. It is cool that he acquired that ability, but Sylar, with all of his powers, has kind of gotten to the point that it is almost ridiculous that he doesn't just go kill folks that are in his way. It kind of reminds me of the Austin Powers scenes where Dr. Evil would allow him to live, assuming that his slow-moving death traps would kill him.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed the rest of the show and the scene/storyline with the buried skeletons looks really promising.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #614
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, but I think they've set it up well to show that Sylar is like a cat and likes to play with his prey.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #615
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Pretty good episode for me. I agree some with the Sylar comments, mainly that it made parts predictable. What I did like is that it gave two very good examples of what I was reading about Sylar on heroeswiki last week, about Sylar's power enabling him not only to acquire people's powers, but also perfecting them even better then the original people. First, the shapeshifting looked a bit painful for the guy he got it from, as well for Sylar the first one or two times he used it. Now he is doing it much more quickly and effortlessly. Then, his ability to bleed out and stay dead/wounded after HRG shot him last night was cool, and something we probably wouldn't see Claire doing with the same power.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #616
Travis
Pro Rookie

So HRG figures out Sylar is alive, comes up with a great plan to switch the tables, shoots a man because he believes him to be Sylar, but doesn't bother to get anybody (including himself) to check the man's vitals after he shoots him other than the guy who was trying to screw him over?

Yeah, okay.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #617
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I'm sure the other guys in the room with guns weren't in the mood to listen to him after they saw the bloodied team leader.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:44 PM   #618
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I'm sure the other guys in the room with guns weren't in the mood to listen to him after they saw the bloodied team leader.

If you're HRG, you don't check for yourself at that point? You're going to believe anybody else at that point? Obviously all these guys know what Sylar is capable of and while there is going to be suspicion of HRG acting the way he did, he's got a bit of history there. I think it'd be a bit more in line for him to take the chance of being shot while checking for himself over taking the word of the guy he's accusing of cooperating with Syler to bring him down.

Not the first, nor the last time there'll be something that doesn't make sense and I might be the only one to nitpick on this one, but it just struck me as awfully odd for HRG to expect Syler to just stand up and admit to the whole thing at that point.

And I'll also concede that there is the potential for Syler to have been "dead" until they rejoin him later on so even had HRG checked for vitals there may not have been any. The point I'm making is why in the hell would HRG have basically gone through all that just to concede defeat on the word of Danko.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:22 PM   #619
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post

And I'll also concede that there is the potential for Syler to have been "dead" until they rejoin him later on so even had HRG checked for vitals there may not have been any. The point I'm making is why in the hell would HRG have basically gone through all that just to concede defeat on the word of Danko.

Because things have gone horribly wrong, and a squad of men with large guns are angry at you and you have no one on your side and a guy making sure those men with guns are against you.

It seems reasonable a small bit of panic, even in a guy like HRG, sets in and getting the F out of there is the best thing to do. Not everyone is as calm, cool, and collected as you may be in that situation. It went down in a very likely way to me.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:30 PM   #620
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Because things have gone horribly wrong, and a squad of men with large guns are angry at you and you have no one on your side and a guy making sure those men with guns are against you.

It seems reasonable a small bit of panic, even in a guy like HRG, sets in and getting the F out of there is the best thing to do. Not everyone is as calm, cool, and collected as you may be in that situation. It went down in a very likely way to me.

We'll have to disagree then. I'm not saying that I wouldn't panic in any situation even remotely resembling that, but I just feel that given how they've portrayed HRG to this point that it wasn't consistent with his character to be confident enough to pull the trigger, but then panic enough to leave the scene in a panic because the guy who double crossed him said the guy is dead. The only "proof" he had that he'd been duped was Danko saying the guy was dead, which obviously, at that point, shouldn't be somebody he should be believing. Given that he had proof that Danko had not killed the actual Sylar, it just felt too convenient to go down the way it did (especially after tricking Danko into admitting his partnership with Sylar).
Old 04-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #621
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

So what exactly are you going to do as the guys, who think Sylar is dead remember, go to HRG, and take him away? Just let yourself get dragged away and never seen from again?

That.. and he has no idea if Danko sold him out and just had him kill an innocent man (as Sylar wanted). Both Danko and Sylar are capable of doing that if it results in them getting what they want in the end.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 04-07-2009 at 11:39 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #622
Travis
Pro Rookie

If they haven't shot him after he shoots one of their own in front of them, I'd place odds they'd be willing to confirm if the guy is dead themselves if they don't want HRG to do it.

Also, why not oh I don't know, record covertly Danko's admission to working with Sylar to have that card handy? They've written HRG to be the sort of guy who has an out at every turn, and now when he's turned the tables on Danko/Sylar he suddenly goes impulsive and panics when there were ample options available to him to corroborate his story. Why not get them to contact the people who were present when he showed that it wasn't Sylar's body?

Again, just seemed entirely too convenient to achieve an end without staying terribly true to how they've set up the character (to me). I'd have much rather seen one of the soldiers in the room check the vitals, say he's dead and find out later that Sylar has in fact mastered being able to prolong the dead state. Wouldn't have solved all my issues, but would have been a lot better than Danko being the one making the call given the situation.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:05 AM   #623
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
They've written HRG to be the sort of guy who has an out at every turn, and now when he's turned the tables on Danko/Sylar he suddenly goes impulsive and panics when there were ample options available to him to corroborate his story.

I think that was the point. HRG is the guy who is always Mr. Cool, but Sylar got to him and we saw a different Noah. I liked the fact that he lost control for once. Regarding checking the body, yeah I see that, but I'm willing to overlook something like that in a quality episode.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #624
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We'll have to disagree then. I'm not saying that I wouldn't panic in any situation even remotely resembling that, but I just feel that given how they've portrayed HRG to this point that it wasn't consistent with his character to be confident enough to pull the trigger, but then panic enough to leave the scene in a panic because the guy who double crossed him said the guy is dead. The only "proof" he had that he'd been duped was Danko saying the guy was dead, which obviously, at that point, shouldn't be somebody he should be believing. Given that he had proof that Danko had not killed the actual Sylar, it just felt too convenient to go down the way it did (especially after tricking Danko into admitting his partnership with Sylar).

Yeah, we will disagree. What surprises me is I thought the part someone could pick on here if they wanted to was the fact that Noah automatically believed it was who Danko said it was to begin with. Going from what has been said here though I now find it more believeable, just in that Noah was a little too narrow minded on this and he wasn't himself I guess.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:24 AM   #625
Travis
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Yeah, we will disagree. What surprises me is I thought the part someone could pick on here if they wanted to was the fact that Noah automatically believed it was who Danko said it was to begin with. Going from what has been said here though I now find it more believeable, just in that Noah was a little too narrow minded on this and he wasn't himself I guess.

Yeah, I agree with you there. It's a bit of a catch 22 in the sense that given Sylar's powers he had to move very forcefully and without warning. That's the sort of situation where it would have been great for HRG to have the gun to the back of Sylar's head, play the confession he had just gotten from Danko, then play the situation out.

That said, I really enjoyed how freaked out HRG was in the scene where he nearly killed his wife, but then he really seemed back in control and very cool/confident when he duped Danko. Given the outs available to him at that point (how many people knew the body wasn't Sylar's and that had he wanted, he could have had Danko's confession on tape) I kind of wish they had just had HRG skip town after nearly killing his own wife because of how badly Sylar was in his head.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #626
spleen1015
Coordinator

That episode was crap. The back story given there doesn't fit with back story that was given in the online comics.

Lame lame lame

I hope they cancel this damn show that I know there's no hope of anything worth a shit.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:38 PM   #627
Swaggs
Coordinator

Pretty weak and quick conclusion to what looked like a pretty interesting set up (at the end of the last episode). The storyline for the Petrellis/Claire/Mohinder has been pretty lame compared to the Sylar/Hunter/(previously HRG, but he seems to have joined up with the Petrellis) and Parkman/Hiro/Ando lines, which have both been pretty good for me.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #628
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Wasn't that bad.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:24 AM   #629
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That episode was crap. The back story given there doesn't fit with back story that was given in the online comics.

Lame lame lame

I hope they cancel this damn show that I know there's no hope of anything worth a shit.

I don't read the online comics.. Maybe that is what helped me enjoy the story. I found the episode enjoyable last night.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:19 AM   #630
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I don't read the online comics.. Maybe that is what helped me enjoy the story. I found the episode enjoyable last night.

Same here. I never read them and enjoyed last night's episode.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #631
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Lame lame lame

Really don't take the comics as being canon for the story that is shown on the TV. There have been other times where the show deviated from what the comics said. With Fuller being a consultant for the show now, I'll put even more stock into the show versus comic. It was fairly decent as an episode, but I'm glad it's basically a self contained episode.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #632
Khorium
n00b

I have to agree with the "last night's episode was crap" crowd.

They should have just made a 44 minute episode of the Petrelli's hugging and singing "Kumbaya".
Khorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 11:41 AM   #633
spleen1015
Coordinator

I guess I have a problem with the whole idea of the episode. I'm cool with Angela having a sister with powers. I'm not cool with Daddy Suresh being a part of this 'camp' for people with powers. It just doesn't jive with S1 to me.

Having Linderman in that camp was lame. He's already been given back story with the comics. Maybe the comics shouldn't be taken in stride with the show, but damnit they made the comics as marketing materials, getting people more interested in the show. They need to stick with the story they created there.

It is sad how this show has changed. After S1, there was so much promise. There were going to be some cool things coming.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #634
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

I liked the episode but the flashbacks have been some of my favorites of the entire series and I don't read the comics.

The only thing I'm not sure on is Chandra Suresh being part of that camp. It seemed like in writing his book that he felt the abilities were a theory to be proven and then declaring Sylar his "patient zero" was a step in his discovering that people could have abilities - but now it would seem like he obviously knew people did have abilities for a fact since he was at the camp.

Also it's been a while since I watched season one - in this episode Angela told her sister that she steals socks all the time...was that what she stole when she was arrested for shoplifting way back at the start of S1?
Old 04-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #635
spleen1015
Coordinator

Heroes Wiki says she was caught shoplifting socks.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:42 PM   #636
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The only thing I'm not sure on is Chandra Suresh being part of that camp. It seemed like in writing his book that he felt the abilities were a theory to be proven and then declaring Sylar his "patient zero" was a step in his discovering that people could have abilities - but now it would seem like he obviously knew people did have abilities for a fact since he was at the camp.

A few people mentioned that they were not so sure about Suresh's involvement there. Perhaps it is my lack of any knowledge about the web comics that helps me not have too big of an issue here. I guess the way I just assumed was that he couldn't just come out in his book and say that these abilities existed without proof. He wanted to understand the abilities better, how they happened and so on.

I guess the part that ties it all together for me is the list of all of the various people with abilities that Suresh had in season 1. If it didn't come from his involvement with this project, then where would it have come from? He obviously knew more then what his book let on to based on his exact knowledge of various "heroes" names and locations right?

Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #637
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
A few people mentioned that they were not so sure about Suresh's involvement there. Perhaps it is my lack of any knowledge about the web comics that helps me not have too big of an issue here. I guess the way I just assumed was that he couldn't just come out in his book and say that these abilities existed without proof. He wanted to understand the abilities better, how they happened and so on.

I guess the part that ties it all together for me is the list of all of the various people with abilities that Suresh had in season 1. If it didn't come from his involvement with this project, then where would it have come from? He obviously knew more then what his book let on to based on his exact knowledge of various "heroes" names and locations right?

I'm not a comic reader either so it has nothing to do with that for me. It just seemed that he was searching for confirmation that people with abilities did exist when we first met the character. Also didn't Chandra generate "the list" from a computer program? Didn't Mohinder run his program at one point and say something to the effect of that?

I suppose he could have used that program to generate the list to find the people to bring to that camp and then used it for his own personal search later on. Its certainly not a showstopper for me but I do like the story - at least in the realm of the TV episodes - to be consistent. Like the socks thing...I thought that was clever and it tied the current story into the S1 story properly.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #638
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm not a comic reader either so it has nothing to do with that for me. It just seemed that he was searching for confirmation that people with abilities did exist when we first met the character. Also didn't Chandra generate "the list" from a computer program? Didn't Mohinder run his program at one point and say something to the effect of that?

I suppose he could have used that program to generate the list to find the people to bring to that camp and then used it for his own personal search later on. Its certainly not a showstopper for me but I do like the story - at least in the realm of the TV episodes - to be consistent. Like the socks thing...I thought that was clever and it tied the current story into the S1 story properly.

The guy that young Angela was dancing with in the diner had some power to affect memories, and after forming 'the company', it's more than likely they tracked Sr Suresh down and made him forget, forcing him to develop his theories from scratch.
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #639
Danny
Head Coach

I figured Charles made the Dr and everyone else forget what happened. Charles seemed to have the ability to wipe out or insert a memory.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #640
Danny
Head Coach

Overall, it was a decent episode, but not as good as the last couple. It could have been done much better though by focusing on the creating of the company and the tragedy that sparked it and less on the sister.

Last edited by Danny : 04-14-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #641
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by klayman View Post
The guy that young Angela was dancing with in the diner had some power to affect memories, and after forming 'the company', it's more than likely they tracked Sr Suresh down and made him forget, forcing him to develop his theories from scratch.

I hope they do explain that at some point, because I agree it didn't make sense. Good episode overall.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:54 PM   #642
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I hope they do explain that at some point, because I agree it didn't make sense. Good episode overall.

Don't count on it.
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #643
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The actor playing the hunter was signed on for 10 episodes. This was number 7. His teaming with Sylar? (shakes magic 8-ball) Outlook not so good.

Guess what number the season finale is?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #644
spleen1015
Coordinator

I felt like the story in last night's episode was pretty lame. I don't think they can change my mind about this show. Sad.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #645
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Lame lame lame

Quote:
I felt like the story in last night's episode was pretty lame. I don't think they can change my mind about this show. Sad.

Kind of makes me wondering why you are watching it since you hope they cancel it(they aren't, ratings were up 16% for last week's episode and it's already been renewed) and you consider it a "damn show that I know there's no hope of anything worth a shit." Call me crazy, but if I have that low of an opinion on something, I'm not investing anymore time into it. If you don't like the direction that the show is going now that Fuller is back, which has included around the last four episodes, then you really are only in for more disappointment because as mentioned the ratings are up and the show currently is according to many are around season one levels.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #646
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, it seems like you never liked the show to begin with.

I think the show is back to the highest level it's ever been. Sylar's dealing with his parent issues has been a running thread. It allows him to be far more complex than just a sociopath.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #647
Swaggs
Coordinator

I thought last night's episode was one of the best since season one. Sylar talking to his mother, a la Norman Bates, was pretty damn good, in my opinion.

My stupid DVR cut off at the end, right when Sylar was starting to get back up from the knife to his head. I need to look up and see what happened.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #648
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I thought last night was ok, but not better than the previous 2 or so episodes. I think it actually felt too much like trying to create a sylar episode just for people who say there should be more Sylar. At some point it becomes too much Sylar though

That said, I still liked the story progression and enjoyed the episode (that is even with the fact that I got stuck doing some firewall configurations for work during the middle of it even)

Old 04-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #649
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

For the end:

Spoiler
Old 04-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #650
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
For the end:

Spoiler

Thanks.

I usually only get the scenes from next week cut off, but it caught me right at the climax this week.