Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #6401
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Speaking of real-life conversations only (not online):

I think there are maybe two people in the entire world whose fantasy football teams I am interested in. To anyone besides those two people, I don't care about your fantasy football team. I don't care who you drafted. I don't care who your next opponent has. I don't care which players you should keep from last year. I don't care what scoring system your league has. I cared about fantasy football for a long time. I don't care anymore. I stopped playing it because I was no longer interested. If I was willing to give up my own teams because I stopped caring, why would your team be important to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Believe it or not, you are indeed one of the two.

Sorry to leave you hanging all year...

So, as I mentioned earlier, I think, I'm in three fantasy leagues this year. I was in first place in all three after the regular season, so last week was a bye week for all the teams.

This is going to be the first week of the playoffs for all my teams. Our big money team needs solid performances out of Drew Brees, Roy Helu, Marion Barber, Steve Smith, Darren Sproles, Vincent Jackson and The Gronk. So... let's keep our fingers crossed.

It gets a little messy after that...

I'll let you know how week one of the playoffs go. We didn't end any of the seasons too well. Lots of injuries.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #6402
JediKooter
Coordinator

Oh, I can't wait to see the emails...

They just posted a web page on who has gotten what credits for the movies that we worked on, for the people in my department. This shit is going to get fun here I predict real soon.

A little brief background on this topic: It's a very sore subject for a lot of people from what I gather.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:27 PM   #6403
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
It's a very sore subject for a lot of people from what I gather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #6404
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:

They just posted a web page on who has gotten what credits for the movies that we worked on, for the people in my department. This shit is going to get fun here I predict real soon.

A little brief background on this topic: It's a very sore subject for a lot of people from what I gather.

Same in the game industry, it's amazing who gets picky over what credits. In the movie and TV industry, there are specific definitions for hundreds (thousands?) of credit lines.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #6405
chadritt
High School Varsity

Quote:

Ive been having that fight on my show lately even though I know its stupid. Im the guy who types out the credits on this show and yet they keep putting me in the wrong place or leaving me out entirely and then getting freaked out when I put myself in.

About once a year I have to have that conversation, its always something I realize is silly and kind of petty when im doing it but I still feel its got to be done. I dont even put a show on my resume at this point unless my credit is of a sufficient level so I think its relevant.
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #6406
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Same in the game industry, it's amazing who gets picky over what credits. In the movie and TV industry, there are specific definitions for hundreds (thousands?) of credit lines.

I believe it. We have the opportunity to pass on something we don't want our names attached to, which I think is no big deal. It's just weird in the digital age, the excuse as to why they don't include more of us in the credits, is used. That excuse is...space. I understand the cost of film and reprints, so it really is no big deal. The argument is more towards the digitally released films.

So in a nutshell, with how many people that are in our department, you're looking at about one credit every 3 years. Some people have gotten 2, sometimes 3 in one year and I know there was nothing extra they did. However, there's some that I know DID do extra and they got the credit for it.

Oh well, it doesn't really bother me as long as I don't get a credit for Battleship.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 12-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #6407
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post

I'm on the phone with a horse stable in Oakland right this very moment sir!

Old 12-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #6408
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
Ive been having that fight on my show lately even though I know its stupid. Im the guy who types out the credits on this show and yet they keep putting me in the wrong place or leaving me out entirely and then getting freaked out when I put myself in.

About once a year I have to have that conversation, its always something I realize is silly and kind of petty when im doing it but I still feel its got to be done. I dont even put a show on my resume at this point unless my credit is of a sufficient level so I think its relevant.

Yup! It reminds me way too much of the high school cliques. I'm not in a union, so I don't know if any of it has to do with union rules or if it's just someone's power tripping.

Old 12-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #6409
chadritt
High School Varsity

Quote:
Yup! It reminds me way too much of the high school cliques. I'm not in a union, so I don't know if any of it has to do with union rules or if it's just someone's power tripping.

Im not working union jobs, though I would love to, so its incredibly weird to me when people fight me on a credit. For this show its that I replaced someone so they dont want to put both of us in the credits even though I know he doesnt care.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #6410
DataKing
Pro Rookie

My pee smells like popcorn...
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #6411
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Im not working union jobs, though I would love to, so its incredibly weird to me when people fight me on a credit. For this show its that I replaced someone so they dont want to put both of us in the credits even though I know he doesnt care.

Ok, that is really weird then. Like there would be some sort of negative repercussions if both of you were in the credits. This is why I try to stay out of it, if possible. Sounds like you don't have that luxury.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #6412
chadritt
High School Varsity

Quote:
Ok, that is really weird then. Like there would be some sort of negative repercussions if both of you were in the credits. This is why I try to stay out of it, if possible. Sounds like you don't have that luxury.

Oh i could, im just too stubborn and want the Lead A.E. credit for every episode I can get it since this is a network show. I absolutely expect to receive it on the "premiere" episode that airs after American Idol since I think the ratings for that will be good enough for this to matter a little.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #6413
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Oh i could, im just too stubborn and want the Lead A.E. credit for every episode I can get it since this is a network show. I absolutely expect to receive it on the "premiere" episode that airs after American Idol since I think the ratings for that will be good enough for this to matter a little.

I can totally understand that. That's a good time slot to be in and that would be awesome if it works out the way you want it. When should I expect to see the premiere?

Old 12-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #6414
chadritt
High School Varsity

Quote:
I can totally understand that. That's a good time slot to be in and that would be awesome if it works out the way you want it. When should I expect to see the premiere?

We had one episode air a couple of days before thanksgiving as a "special" but our premiere is apparently January 4th on Fox after American Idol. The show is called Mobbed, its Howie Mandel and flash mobs giving people surprises.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #6415
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
We had one episode air a couple of days before thanksgiving as a "special" but our premiere is apparently January 4th on Fox after American Idol. The show is called Mobbed, its Howie Mandel and flash mobs giving people surprises.

Nice! I'll definitely DVR it and see if I can figure out which one you are in the credits.

Old 12-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #6416
cuervo72
Head Coach

Hmm...I'm not sure who my favorite Alison is.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #6417
Rizon
Pro Starter

This song isn't played enough everywhere:

I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger.
Quote:
Old 12-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #6418
Rizon
Pro Starter

Drives me up a damn wall and makes me want to gouge my ears out.
Quote:
Old 12-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #6419
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

sign #287 that I have my priorities straight

my reaction to news that new field rep on site today was contestant on Bachelor: meh
my reaction to seeing her attractive self in person: wow, she is cute
my reaction to finding out her dad is former NHLer Terry Ruskowski: I need to meet this woman!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #6420
JediKooter
Coordinator

Ok, what is up this 'resurgence' with Pabst Blue Ribbon? What a just horrible tasting beer. I don't get it.

Old 12-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #6421
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Ok, what is up this 'resurgence' with Pabst Blue Ribbon? What a just horrible tasting beer. I don't get it.

Blame the Hipsters.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #6422
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I believe the resurgence of PBR is one of those hipster/retro/irony things.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 12-15-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #6423
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
Blame the Hipsters.

Ok, I've heard of them, but, don't know jack about them. Are they some kind of 'non conformers' or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
I believe the resurgence of PBR is one of those hipster/retro/irony things.

I guess I'm just not 'getting' the hipster thing. Does their charter have some sort of clause where they must drink crappy beer?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no beer snob. I drink Coors Light, so for whatever that's worth, but, it isn't even close to being as gross as a PBR. The best I can describe how PBR tastes is, pickle juice + the smell of bong water + dirty socks.

Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #6424
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

A little out of date, but good historical perspective.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:39 PM   #6425
JediKooter
Coordinator

Haha!!! Yikes!

Old 12-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #6426
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
In all fairness, Coors Lt = water.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #6427
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Oh! For some reason I actually know this one....PBR can be blamed specifically on Portland hipsters at the turn of the millenium, it's been documented.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #6428
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B & B View Post

You mean water that's been drank and pissed out.
Quote:
Old 12-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #6429
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Worse, it is water contaminated.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #6430
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
sign #287 that I have my priorities straight

my reaction to news that new field rep on site today was contestant on Bachelor: meh
my reaction to seeing her attractive self in person: wow, she is cute
my reaction to finding out her dad is former NHLer Terry Ruskowski: I need to meet this woman!

Jill Ruskowski - The Bachelor

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 12-15-2011 at 02:56 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #6431
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

I only ever drink PBR is when I'm drinking "in bulk", typically when hanging out with friends, playing video games/board games or whatever. I don't think it's horrible tasting beer, but it's certainly not amazing.

The biggest benefits are that it's pretty cheap and comes in a 30 pack.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #6432
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I only ever drink PBR is when I'm drinking "in bulk", typically when hanging out with friends, playing video games/board games or whatever. I don't think it's horrible tasting beer, but it's certainly not amazing.

The biggest benefits are that it's pretty cheap and comes in a 30 pack.

And hot hipster girls.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #6433
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Oh! For some reason I actually know this one....PBR can be blamed specifically on Portland hipsters at the turn of the millenium, it's been documented.

Oh shit, I might have accidently participated in this way back in the late ninety's. Delta Cafe - kick ass cajun food and forty's of PBR.

http://www.deltacafebar.com/
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #6434
thesloppy
Pro Starter

We might've bumped into each other. My buddy Josh used to cook at the Delta way back in it's origins. I ate the shit out of their meatloaf (wif mac and mash!) many times. Their quality has normalized with age and expansion a bit, to the point where it's not worth my effort to get there anymore, but back when they started (and they nearly started that style of casual pdx restaurant that is omnipresent now) that place was soooper tight, and a lot of fun. PBR 40s, half-frozen in a bucket of ice for a buck, (or is my memory faded?) with the consistent number of broke-ass 20 year olds in this town at any given moment, it's no wonder it took off.

Old German Lager is the new PBR, as far as I can tell. I've seen it popping up in quite a few places around town.

It's cheap, got a cool spartan label, and allows you to make endless jokes about sucking on an Old German.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 12-15-2011 at 04:55 PM.
thesloppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:16 PM   #6435
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Before even scrolling as far as Ksyrup's picture, I was thinking the same nozzle jockeys who made PBR "cool" were the ones earlier in the decade made trucker hats "cool".

Also responsible for cassettes making a comeback now, and probably in 3 years, you'll see the return of parachute pants.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #6436
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
... and probably in 3 years, you'll see the return of parachute pants.

Oh shit, I'm too soon?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #6437
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

I'll be drinking some whisky in honor of Christopher Hitchens tonight.

(figure a thread for him would end badly in these parts)

Last edited by Scoobz0202 : 12-16-2011 at 09:09 AM.
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #6438
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
I'll be drinking some whisky in honor of Christopher Hitchens tonight. (figure a thread for him would end badly in these parts)

Eh, his obit provided my new signature quote (something he used to quote from another controversial writer)

I wasn't exactly a fan as you might expect but it was actually an old friend who teaches at a Tennessee Bible college who brought his passing to my attention so who knows.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #6439
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Oh shit, I'm too soon?

trendsetter
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #6440
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:

I'd much rather drink Boddington's, but, I'm not the richest guy in the world.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #6441
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

A co-worker of mine went to some website that sells bulk orders of those rubbery silicone bracelets. In honor of Tim Tebow, she had 200 made that say "W.W.T.D." (What Would Tebow Do, I guess). She's paying almost nothing for these because they're cheap to make, but she's actually convincing her friends around Pittsburgh and even elsewhere to pay her $15 apiece for them. Seriously? I've got no problem with her selling these things to her friends. That's actually clever of her, but I don't understand why anyone - especially someone who's not even a Broncos or Gators fan - would pay $15 for one of those things. I told her that I'd give her $2 for one, which she accepted. If she sells even a few of them, she's going to make a big profit.

Every time she tells me that one of her friends wants to buy one, I just say "I don't get it." I'm probably the biggest Broncos fan in the Pittsburgh area, and my limit was only $2. She's getting Steelers fans to acknowledge that there's a football player in the Mountain time zone and pay $15 for it. Why the hell didn't I think of that?

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 12-16-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #6442
Autumn
Head Coach

Maybe they think it means What Would Tommy (Maddox) Do?
Old 12-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #6443
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
PBR is considered a gourmet beer in China. It costs about $7 per can. When I was in China last year for my cousin's wedding, they were honored to serve us PBR. It was surreal.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #6444
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Maybe they think it means What Would Tommy (Maddox) Do?
Hey, something that resonates with both Broncos and Steelers fans. What would Tommy do? Probably throw an interception.

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 12-16-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #6445
Autumn
Head Coach

Right, there are several types of inspiration. Pondering how much more Tommy Maddox would screw it up than you're going to, that's inspiration as well.
Old 12-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #6446
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Kinda cool... My brother married his high school girlfriend and they divorced like 10-12 years later back in 1985 or so (mostly due to my Mom.. long story). Flash forward to 2011 and they are back together.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 12-16-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #6447
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Kinda cool... My brother married his high school girlfriend and they divorced like 10-12 years later back in 1985 or so (mostly due to my Mom.. long story). Flash forward to 2011 and they are back together.
That's a lot cooler than dealing with a raccoon in your attic.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #6448
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
PBR is considered a gourmet beer in China. It costs about $7 per can. When I was in China last year for my cousin's wedding, they were honored to serve us PBR. It was surreal.

It costs $7 per can at House of Blues too!

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #6449
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

This is going to sound really bad, but here goes. I can't tell if I feel like crap because I'm going through narcotic withdrawal or because I caught a bug on the plane home from London. Since it's cold symptoms (sore throat, runny nose and eyes), for now I'm assuming a bug.

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:05 PM   #6450
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Drove by Tom Brady's new house today. Looks very nice.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote