JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Old 09-08-2020, 07:03 AM   #6352
spleen1015
Coordinator

That's incredible.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:07 AM   #6353
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Effing Smashmouth!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 09:41 AM   #6354
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

That seems a really high estimate

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 09:45 AM   #6355
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Kristi Noem is going to be a problem. Something like letting Sturgis go on should tank any career she'd have in politics but I figure it will make her an early front runner in 2024.

Last edited by stevew : 09-08-2020 at 09:45 AM.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 12:42 PM   #6356
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Kristi Noem is going to be a problem. Something like letting Sturgis go on should tank any career she'd have in politics but I figure it will make her an early front runner in 2024.

This showed up in my email yesterday from my Dad. I simply LOLed back at him and then posted a link to stats that showed that the 11x less stat that's there was total bullshit. He didn't reply, but many of his like minded military buddies sure liked it.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 06:14 PM   #6357
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Hopefully this isn't a big problem with the vaccine, but it's a good illustration of why you need complete testing for a drug you plan to give to tens of millions of people.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:23 PM   #6358
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

That Sturgis number seems high but didn't they find most of the cases in Italy could be traced back to a soccer match?
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM   #6359
Edward64
Head Coach

Some pretty good news I guess. Probably premature with the "near perfect" but I understand having to keep momentum for your company and play to the market.

There's a fair (or more than negligible) change that real & legit good/great vaccine news will come out before Nov.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/healt...grm/index.html
Quote:
Pfizer and BioNTech are confident they can have a vaccine against the novel coronavirus ready for regulatory approval by the middle of October or early November, BioNTech CEO and co-founder Ugur Sahin told CNN Tuesday.

"It has an excellent profile and I consider this vaccine ... near perfect, and which has a near perfect profile," Sahin said in an exclusive interview with CNN.

US drug giant Pfizer and German firm BioNTech say they plan to provide 100 million doses of their vaccine candidate, BNT162, by the end of the year, and up to 1.3 billion doses in 2021.

In July, the US Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense announced a $1.95 billion agreement with Pfizer to produce 100 million doses of a Covid-19 vaccine. The deal also allows the US government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

Sahin told CNN he believes that approval for emergency use will be granted quickly by regulatory authorities, adding that the company's "understanding of the mode of action, in combination with the safety data coming in from the running trial" meant that they have "a lot of confidence" in it.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:16 AM   #6360
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I have mentioned before, but the Real Estate market here is insane. Houses don't last two days on the market.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Good news for you!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/09/mort...-year-ago.html
Quote:
The end of August usually marks the beginning of the slow season for housing, but as with everything else, this year’s trends are like no other.

Mortgage applications to purchase a home rose 3% last week from the previous week and were a stunning 40% higher from a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association’s seasonally adjusted index. The year-on-year comparison is usually in single digits. While it may have been skewed slightly by the Labor Day holiday,which fell earlier last year, purchase demand is still running significantly higher than a year ago.

Buyers are still getting significant incentive from low mortgage rates. The average contract interest rate for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages with conforming loan balances up to $510,400 fell to 3.07% from 3.08%, with points remaining unchanged at 0.36, including the origination fee, for loans with a 20% down payment.

For the 15-year fixed, the rate declined to a record low of 2.62% on conventional loans.

“There continues to be resiliency in the purchase market,” said Joel Kan, an MBA economist. “The average loan size continued to increase, hitting a survey high at $368,600. Highlighting the strong overall demand for buying a home, conventional, VA and FHA purchase applications all increased last week.”
Old 09-09-2020, 08:11 AM   #6361
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

https://elemental.medium.com/a-super...d-31cb8eba9d63
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 08:42 AM   #6362
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

Thanks for the read.

Quote:
Covid-19 is like a burglar who slips in your unlocked second-floor window and starts to ransack your house. Once inside, though, they don’t just take your stuff — they also throw open all your doors and windows so their accomplices can rush in and help pillage more efficiently.
:
:
The end result, the researchers say, is to release a bradykinin storm — a massive, runaway buildup of bradykinin in the body. According to the bradykinin hypothesis, it’s this storm that is ultimately responsible for many of Covid-19’s deadly effects.
Theory that vitamin D may help.

Quote:
As Jacobson and team point out, several drugs target aspects of the RAS and are already FDA approved to treat other conditions. They could arguably be applied to treating Covid-19 as well. Several, like danazol, stanozolol, and ecallantide, reduce bradykinin production and could potentially stop a deadly bradykinin storm. Others, like icatibant, reduce bradykinin signaling and could blunt its effects once it’s already in the body.

Interestingly, Jacobson’s team also suggests vitamin D as a potentially useful Covid-19 drug. The vitamin is involved in the RAS system and could prove helpful by reducing levels of another compound, known as REN. Again, this could stop potentially deadly bradykinin storms from forming. The researchers note that vitamin D has already been shown to help those with Covid-19. The vitamin is readily available over the counter, and around 20% of the population is deficient. If indeed the vitamin proves effective at reducing the severity of bradykinin storms, it could be an easy, relatively safe way to reduce the severity of the virus.

Other compounds could treat symptoms associated with bradykinin storms. Hymecromone, for example, could reduce hyaluronic acid levels, potentially stopping deadly hydrogels from forming in the lungs. And timbetasin could mimic the mechanism that the researchers believe protects women from more severe Covid-19 infections. All of these potential treatments are speculative, of course, and would need to be studied in a rigorous, controlled environment before their effectiveness could be determined and they could be used more broadly.

And here's how to get vitamin D.

How to Get Vitamin D: 7 Effective Ways
1. Spend time in sunlight
2. Fatty fish and seafood
3. Mushrooms
4. Egg yolks
5. Fortified foods (cow, soy, almond, hemp milk; orange juice; tofu)
6. Supplements (vitamins). My multi-vitamin has 50% of recommended daily dose

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-09-2020 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:35 AM   #6363
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Dude, Sportsdigs had this last week

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - COVID-19 - Wuhan Coronavirus (a non-political thread, see pg. 36 #1778)

SI

Old 09-09-2020, 09:41 AM   #6364
Edward64
Head Coach

Sorry.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:43 AM   #6365
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I never knew Andre 3000 was talking about coronavirus protection.
Old 09-09-2020, 11:28 AM   #6366
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Sorry.

I was more busting Lathum's chops for the repost

SI

Old 09-09-2020, 01:10 PM   #6367
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Stanozolol

Should we expect a Covid treatment book from Canseco?
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:03 PM   #6368
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Email from my kid's school.

1 kid was at school displaying "Covid-Like Symptoms" (which is like, everything under the sun). Tested negative. However, they are still sending that kid's entire class home to quarantine for 2 weeks.

In short ... an entire classroom is sent home for 2 weeks because a kid had a cold. Or allergies.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 06:23 PM   #6369
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Shit like that makes me crazy. You can’t go back to in person school then push the panic button when someone inevitably gets sick.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:24 PM   #6370
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Shit like that makes me crazy. You can’t go back to in person school then push the panic button when someone inevitably gets sick.
It’s like the whole thing is disingenuous. I’ve been more attuned to this with regard to higher eds that brought thousands of 18-22-year-olds on campus and then shut down over the inevitable asymptomatic positive tests, but it’s a similar dynamic here. If you were gonna shut down over sniffles, why’d you even bother opening in the first place???
Old 09-09-2020, 07:51 PM   #6371
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Exactly.

It gets better here, too. Colorado has had major wildfire issues lately. Air quality has been shit. PLUS, we just went from 90 degrees on Sunday, to 30 degrees and snow. And it'll be back to 80 by Friday. Think that's not going to trigger allergies and colds? They'll be lucky to have a single class still in person if they're gonna keep this nonsense up.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 06:50 AM   #6372
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
It’s like the whole thing is disingenuous. I’ve been more attuned to this with regard to higher eds that brought thousands of 18-22-year-olds on campus and then shut down over the inevitable asymptomatic positive tests, but it’s a similar dynamic here. If you were gonna shut down over sniffles, why’d you even bother opening in the first place???

From what I can tell - from a state that is largely keeping kids home - it's simply a political relief valve. Parents want their kids in school for a variety of reasons, and so in a bunch of places, school districts are going to give them what they want until there's justification to do what they should have done to begin with.

In sports, it's the equivalent of starting the senior because he's supposed to get the job and you don't want to hear it from the parents and letting him fail so you have clear-cut evidence that the freshman is better.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 09-10-2020, 01:16 PM   #6373
Edward64
Head Coach

TBH a shortage of test subject monkeys never occurred to me.

COVID vaccine, treatment trials create monkey shortage for science
Quote:
The race for a coronavirus vaccine to help end the pandemic has consumed the scientific community and created an escalating demand for an essential resource: monkeys.

Before drug companies call on human volunteers, monkeys are used in preclinical trials to test a vaccine’s safety and effectiveness. But with more than 100 vaccines in development around the world, there aren’t enough monkeys to go around.

“There is a shortage,” said Dr. Skip Bohm, associate director and chief veterinary medical officer of the Tulane National Primate Research Center.

Like other aspects of society, the pandemic has underscored an already existing problem. Nonhuman primate research centers have been strained in recent years because of restrictions on imported monkeys from countries like China and India, and a lack of funding to support domestic breeding.

“We’ve always been in a state where we were always very close to the level of production to meeting the demand for research, and that has been the status for several years,” Bohm said. “When the COVID pandemic came about, that just pressed us even further.”

I wondered what PETA's stance is with coronavirus testing of animals and found a statement.
Quote:
As the coronavirus outbreak threatens to become a worldwide pandemic, laboratories are busy planning to infect animals in deadly pathogen tests—even though this antiquated 19th century approach has a history of delaying treatments, wasting funds, and causing more harm to human patients, who are now suffering from dangerous 21st century diseases. The public is fearful of this coronavirus, but let’s not fool ourselves into thinking that killing animals in laboratories will be the solution. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and given that the pathogens that cause pandemics typically jump from farmed animals to humans, it’s time to stop breeding and eating billions of animals each year. Concerned people should go vegan, since filthy farms and markets crammed full of sick animals are breeding grounds for both viruses and superbugs.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:21 PM   #6374
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
From what I can tell - from a state that is largely keeping kids home - it's simply a political relief valve. Parents want their kids in school for a variety of reasons, and so in a bunch of places, school districts are going to give them what they want until there's justification to do what they should have done to begin with.

In sports, it's the equivalent of starting the senior because he's supposed to get the job and you don't want to hear it from the parents and letting him fail so you have clear-cut evidence that the freshman is better.

That's a good analogy.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #6375
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
TBH a shortage of test subject monkeys never occurred to me.

When I was very first employed I ran across a job that was for something like "Head of Maintenance at an Animal Research Facility" and reading a little further it became obvious that they were looking for someone to clean up the chimp testing facility every day & they did their best to fill the ad with lots of positive talk of the benefits and the 'beautiful facilities' but I can't think of a worse job "No thanks, I'll keep my soul."
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #6376
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
When I was very first employed I ran across a job that was for something like "Head of Maintenance at an Animal Research Facility" and reading a little further it became obvious that they were looking for someone to clean up the chimp testing facility every day & they did their best to fill the ad with lots of positive talk of the benefits and the 'beautiful facilities' but I can't think of a worse job "No thanks, I'll keep my soul."

I want to believe test animals are treated as humanely as possible but my gut tells me it's maybe a couple levels better than a cow processing facility.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:40 PM   #6377
molson
General Manager

Quote:
I want to believe test animals are treated as humanely as possible but my gut tells me it's maybe a couple levels better than a cow processing facility.

We tried to adopt a dog from the Beagle Freedom project - a group that adopts beagles out from testing facilities. Beagles are chosen for that role because they tend not to fight back no matter what testers do to them.

It's a very secretive process. The labs are willing to play ball and release some dogs to the group for adoption, but, for most of them, the group is not allowed to post the dogs online like a typical rescue might. They don't want anyone to know where the dogs come from exactly and what companies are involved. (This is mostly cosmetics and other household item testing done by large corporations). So you just put your name on a list and you might be contacted if the group is able to get dogs from a mystery lab in your area.

Last edited by molson : 09-10-2020 at 01:41 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 01:48 PM   #6378
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
We tried to adopt a dog from the Beagle Freedom project - a group that adopts beagles out from testing facilities. Beagles are chosen for that role because they tend not to fight back no matter what testers do to them.

Hey, good for you. My opinion of you has gone up significantly!

Quote:
It's a very secretive process. The labs are willing to play ball and release some dogs to the group for adoption, but, for most of them, the group is not allowed to post the dogs online like a typical rescue might. They don't want anyone to know where the dogs come from exactly and what companies are involved. (This is mostly cosmetics and other household item testing done by large corporations). So you just put your name on a list and you might be contacted if the group is able to get dogs from a mystery lab in your area.

You bring up a good point about cosmetics.

I know there is a lot of gray area. However, animal testing for coronavirus vaccine/therapeutics is a no brainer to me. Animal testing for cosmetics is unnecessary. I can't help but feel there is more animal testing than is actually needed because it's convenient or cost effective.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:35 AM   #6379
Edward64
Head Coach

PSA: avoid eating inside a restaurant.

Haven't eaten inside a restaurant since forever now. We did contemplate eating outside at a Mellow Mushroom but decided against it. I do miss it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/10/healt...ess/index.html
Quote:
Adults who tested positive for Covid-19 were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant in the 14 days before becoming ill than those who tested negative, according to a new study from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"In addition to dining at a restaurant, case-patients were more likely to report going to a bar/coffee shop, but only when the analysis was restricted to participants without close contact with persons with known COVID-19 before illness onset," the researchers wrote.
:
:
Adults who tested positive for Covid-19 were approximately twice as likely to have reported dining at a restaurant in the 14 days before becoming ill than those who tested negative, according to a new study from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"In addition to dining at a restaurant, case-patients were more likely to report going to a bar/coffee shop, but only when the analysis was restricted to participants without close contact with persons with known COVID-19 before illness onset," the researchers wrote.
Quote:
As states reopen, the CDC's guidelines for restaurants and bars list dining options from the lowest to the highest risk on the agency's website:
  • Lowest risk: Food service limited to drive-through, delivery, takeout and curbside pickup.
  • More risk: On-site dining limited to outdoor seating. Seating capacity reduced to allow tables to be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
  • Even more risk: On-site dining with both indoor and outdoor seating. Seating capacity reduced to allow tables to be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
  • Highest risk: On-site dining with both indoor and outdoor seating. Seating capacity not reduced and tables not spaced at least 6 feet apart.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-11-2020 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:15 AM   #6380
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

A group of students knew they had covid-19. They hosted a party over Labor Day anyway.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:31 AM   #6381
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I mean it's definitely student logic though... we all have Covid, so why can't we have a party together?
Old 09-11-2020, 10:59 AM   #6382
Atocep
Coordinator

I can say there's a Pac12 baseball program that isn't making kids with clear COVID symptoms get tested, isn't doing tracing, and isn't having kids that do test positive notify their family, and quarantining is inconsistent based on who you are. One highly regarded freshman left last weekend and will likely transfer because of what's going on there.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:17 AM   #6383
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I can say there's a Pac12 baseball program that isn't making kids with clear COVID symptoms get tested, isn't doing tracing, and isn't having kids that do test positive notify their family, and quarantining is inconsistent based on who you are. One highly regarded freshman left last weekend and will likely transfer because of what's going on there.

ASU?
Old 09-11-2020, 11:40 AM   #6384
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
ASU?

You got the last 2 letters correct.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:41 AM   #6385
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
You got the last 2 letters correct.

Cougin it! hahah
Old 09-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #6386
Ksyrup

Haven't eaten inside a restaurant since March 7th, I think it was. Wasn't planning on it until next year at earliest.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 09-11-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:58 PM   #6387
Ben E Lou

If we’re still not sure about the possibility that people with antibodies can be re-infected, does that also call into question our ability to create an effective vaccine?

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 09-11-2020 at 12:58 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 01:02 PM   #6388
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
If we’re still not sure about the possibility that people with antibodies can be re-infected, does that also call into question our ability to create an effective vaccine?

It very much remains to be seen. But I think the consensus is that this will be more like the flu vaccine (yearly and quasi-effective) than, say, an MMR shot that you get one or twice and are done with. COVID-19 appears to mutate slower than the flu but still faster than many other viruses.

SI

Old 09-11-2020, 01:14 PM   #6389
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

What I have been reading is that we will, hopefully, be able to engineer a vaccine that produces better immunity than actual infection does.

And, hopefully, with yearly boosters, that supercharged immunity will be enough.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 01:23 PM   #6390
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

One of my friends has been trying to make the "Vid" a thing. We have to constantly tell him, there is already a shortened version of the name: "Rona".
Old 09-11-2020, 01:37 PM   #6391
spleen1015
Coordinator

Even before the shutdown and this became a big deal, whenever anyone in the office coughed or sneezed someone would say "You got da Rona!"
Old 09-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #6392
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64
PSA: avoid eating inside a restaurant.

[sarcasm] Why do you hate our essential workers? Do you have turpentine in your soul?!? [/sarcasm]
Brian Swartz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 01:46 PM   #6393
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Even before the shutdown and this became a big deal, whenever anyone in the office coughed or sneezed someone would say "You got da Rona!"

Yeah. Why try to make something else a thing? Also when I hear Vid, I think of a YouTube video.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:47 PM   #6394
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
[sarcasm] Why do you hate our essential workers? Do you have turpentine in your soul?!? [/sarcasm]

Does that help? Should we be doing that?!!
Old 09-11-2020, 08:38 PM   #6395
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

The OSU athlete study is out. The 30-35% number is not accurate but out of 26 athletes scanned,

Quote:
4 with myocarditis, all male, fortunately with preserved ejection fraction, 2 had a pericardial effusion
8 additional athletes with suggestive pattern of heart injury, without inflammation c/w myocarditis
Old 09-11-2020, 10:10 PM   #6396
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

Just trying to do a public service to keep the right wing extremists, right leaning moderates, left leaning moderates & left wing extremists folks on this board safe.

(And don't forget to take your vitamin D supplements)

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-11-2020 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:10 PM   #6397
Edward64
Head Coach

We went to Costco early morning and picked up supplies (can't beat their bacon and some frozen meals).

Everyone was playing nice except for this woman who was louder than she needed to be when talking to her family, she had her mask under her nose. One of those covidiots.

BTW my regular Costco multi-vitamin (Kirkland brand) was only like 65% of Vitamin D daily dose and got some One-a-day which was like 125%. Beats me how really effective Vitamin D is but it does reassure me some that I now get more than the recommended daily dose.
Old 09-15-2020, 12:35 PM   #6398
Edward64
Head Coach

From our favorite family doctor, he recommends Vitamin D & C.

The 2 Vitamins Dr. Fauci Says You Should Take to Boost Immunity
Quote:
That's why Anthony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), recommends two vitamins you should take to boost your immunity: vitamin C and vitamin D.
:
A study published on Sept. 3 by the Journal of the American Medical Association found that having a vitamin D deficiency increases your risk of testing positive for the coronavirus by nearly 80 percent. This was after studying 489 subjects, 60 percent of whom had adequate vitamin D levels. Out of that 60 percent, only 12 percent had the virus. But among the among the 25 percent of patients with a vitamin D deficiency, 22 percent tested positive.Another study found that vitamin D could even help those already infected with the virus.
:
But Fauci also mentioned vitamin C in his interview. "The other vitamin that people take is vitamin C because it's a good antioxidant, so if people want to take a gram or two, at most, of vitamin C, that would be fine," he said.There is more research on the direct link between the coronavirus and vitamin D than on the relationship between COVID and vitamin C. However, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) does note that vitamin C "plays an important role in immune function,"
Old 09-15-2020, 09:36 PM   #6399
Edward64
Head Coach

FWIW, somewhat reassuring graphic on 7 day average for deaths.

Zoom In Icon
https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/imag...99&w=740&h=435

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-15-2020 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-17-2020, 05:30 PM   #6400
Ben E Lou

We are soooooo bad at this.