Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-09-2016, 11:46 AM   #6201
whomario
Pro Starter

re: Sean Bean: Watching the Martian with a group of friends aware of his filmic career we all laughed when he

Spoiler

I recently watched It Follows and it impressed me. Not exactly a fan of Horror Movies (or similar) but it seemed a really refreshing take on things. Very matter-of-factly, pretty decent acting and a script that did a good job o not overexplaining things. The soundtrack/score was utterly brilliant.

8/10
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:13 AM   #6202
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

I just found out that Hollywood plans on making a remake of Ben-Hur. IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE!!!!!!

The guy playing Ben-Hur is the guy who played the disfigured masked veteran in Boardwalk Empire. While I thoroughly enjoyed him in that role, it doesn't justify recreating a classic movie.

What say you FOFC?

Last edited by NobodyHere : 03-19-2016 at 02:13 AM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:52 AM   #6203
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I just found out that Hollywood plans on making a remake of Ben-Hur. IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE!!!!!!

The guy playing Ben-Hur is the guy who played the disfigured masked veteran in Boardwalk Empire. While I thoroughly enjoyed him in that role, it doesn't justify recreating a classic movie.

What say you FOFC?

Speaking for FOFC, they aren't planning on a remake, they already made it

Jack Huston is a good actor. He's not the reason to remake a film though, ofcourse not. Entirely unnecessary remakes happen all the time now. It's the business. To me, it makes atleast some sense to remake a film that id imagine the majority of the movie watching public under 40 hasn't seen and will never watch....
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML

Last edited by Johnny93g : 03-19-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:53 AM   #6204
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:

What say you FOFC?

This is exactly what I said about Point Break. Well except for the actor thing. Cause that would have been weird.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:54 PM   #6205
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Speaking of sacred, I was pleasantly surprised to find a scene in the trailer with the crucified Jesus. I was scared that they were going to de-religion-ify Ben-Hur. It looks like that isn't the case, but we'll see just how much they'll include, considering the 1950s version was very heavily religious, esp in the final act.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:07 AM   #6206
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Yeah, of course now when I see that scene (in any movie, I guess), I'm going to be thinking of the scene in Hail, Caesar!.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:15 AM   #6207
Kodos
Resident Alien

Thoroughly enjoyed the 10 Cloverfield Lane. It's definitely one of those movies where it is good to go in knowing nothing about it.
Old 03-26-2016, 11:34 PM   #6208
sabotai
General Manager

Batman vs Superman - 3/10
The movie was fucking awful. I thought the acting was fine, but the directing and writing were just fucking atrocious. Guess I'll just be skipping the Justice League movies.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 01:53 AM   #6209
Groundhog
Coordinator

Deadpool - 9.5/10

Despite all the praise, I really expected to hate this movie... and ended up absolutely loving it. Reynolds nailed it.
Old 03-31-2016, 12:17 AM   #6210
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Point Break(2015) 3/10. Some of the action scenes are insane, but this movie is pretty much a turd. It really feels like they completely cut sections out of the movie for budget and/or run time. And a lot of stuff made no sense at all. I did think a few of the extreme sports scenes were spectacularly shot and this had to be one of the most dangerous movie shoots of all time.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:56 AM   #6211
Suicane75
Coordinator

Not dangerous enough if everyone involved in making it is still alive. It stinks like the toilet in a Mexican smorgasbord.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:06 AM   #6212
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
remakes happen all the time now. It's the business. To me, it makes atleast some sense to remake a film that id imagine the majority of the movie watching public under 40 hasn't seen and will never watch....

Bolded part my emphasis.

Hollywood has made tons of remakes before the primary movie-making was even in Holloywood. Tons of remakes. It's nothing new. It's nothing unusual.

I''ll gvie you an example:

The Maltese Falcon

Everybody recalls the 1941 edition, that starred Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor and kicked started Film Noir in a major way. A lot of folks may not recall that we also had the Maltese Falcon as a film in 1931 and a looser adaptation in 1936. One of the most influential films of all time was 10 eyars after the first Maltese Falcon.

If you dig, you'll see a lot of these. Remakes and new versions are done constantly, throughout cinemas history.

And I';m okay with it. I don;t want everyone to stop putting on Romeo and Juliet because a particular performance just nailed and was perfect. I don't have an issue with the number of remakes going on

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 02:18 AM   #6213
Groundhog
Coordinator

I'm fine with remakes. I just hate it when the remake is an 120 minute long mindless action sequence. I really like the original Point Break film and it has nothing to do with how intense the action scenes were.

I think being a director or script writer in Hollywood, unless you were an A-lister with a license to do just about what you want, would be incredibly frustrating.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:29 AM   #6214
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I'm fine with remakes. I just hate it when the remake is an 120 minute long mindless action sequence. I really like the original Point Break film and it has nothing to do with how intense the action scenes were.

I think being a director or script writer in Hollywood, unless you were an A-lister with a license to do just about what you want, would be incredibly frustrating.

Or an Indy direcotr not beholden to the cash cows.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 06:45 PM   #6215
Groundhog
Coordinator

The Invitation - 6/10

Given the 92% rating on RT, I expected a lot more. Reasonably creepy/moody drama/horror, but...
Spoiler

Earns another couple of points for the ending though.

Last edited by Groundhog : 04-10-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:52 AM   #6216
Suicane75
Coordinator

Stupid question time. Are the two X-Men in Deadpool really X-Men or are the satirizing the X-Men films?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:53 AM   #6217
Suicane75
Coordinator

Oh, I saw Deadpool, it was a lot of fun. Moroco Bocam or whatever her name is, is delicious and Reynolds really knocked it out of the park.
Old 05-06-2016, 09:47 AM   #6218
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Stupid question time. Are the two X-Men in Deadpool really X-Men or are the satirizing the X-Men films?

Colossus is really an X-Man. He's been around a long, long time.

The Warhead girl is also an X-Man. She's much lesser well known and her powers in the comics are nothing like they were in Deadpool.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:34 AM   #6219
revrew
Team Chaplain

Captain America: Civil War - 8/10

BIG upgrade from Age of Ultron. Spider-Man and Black Panther are great additions, handled really well. Movie on par with original Avengers. Writing isn't quite as good, but not burdened by the cliche giant battle in the city at the end, the overall experience of Civil War was big thumbs up.

Now, there are some really bad, eye-rolling "c,mon" moments. Logical holes. Like Captain America runs at 35 miles per hour, but it takes him 20 minutes to run across an empty tarmac? Or, how the heck did Iron Man know Spider-Man's secret identity? And why the heck is Aunt May a middle aged hottie (played by Marisa Tomei) that Tony Stark might hit on? That's just WRONG.

But to just sit back and enjoy without thinking too hard ... oh, yeah. Lovin' me some Civil War.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 12:40 PM   #6220
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Colossus is really an X-Man. He's been around a long, long time.

The Warhead girl is also an X-Man. She's much lesser well known and her powers in the comics are nothing like they were in Deadpool.

Thank you. I know next to nothing about X-Men so I wasn't sure if it was a spoof or a legit crossover/promotion. I guess it works either way, though I was kind of hoping they were poking fun.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #6221
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

I watched Finders Keepers on Netflix about the fight over an amputated foot. I then brushed my teeth.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:42 PM   #6222
sabotai
General Manager

Deadpool: 8/10 - Best superhero movie I've seen since The Dark Knight. Great movie.

Jurassic World 4/10 - I was going to give this a 1 or a 2, but bumped it a few points because I did have a bit of fun at laughing at how fucking awful this movie was. It's the modern day "Jaws: the Revenge".
Old 05-15-2016, 06:52 PM   #6223
Groundhog
Coordinator

The Witch - 7/10

Set I would guess roughly around the time of the Salem witch trials, this was pretty impressive for a 1 million dollar budget, but a bit of a mixed bag overall. More of a supernatural thriller than a horror movie and it definitely set out to be as authentic as possible, both the dialogue as well as all the witch lore. I did struggle to understand some of the dialogue though, especially the father who had entire scenes where he seemed to mumble/growl and I could understand maybe one word out five.

We studied the witch trials back in school (off the back of The Crucible book), and it did feel a bit like they were trying to cram every single snippet of historical witch lore/history into 90 mins, which while 'authentic' also felt a bit forced at times.
Old 05-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #6224
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
The Invitation - 6/10

Given the 92% rating on RT, I expected a lot more. Reasonably creepy/moody drama/horror, but...
Spoiler

Earns another couple of points for the ending though.

Part of me wants the ending to be the beginning of an action movie sequel where the characters have to find their way out of that.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:25 AM   #6225
Kodos
Resident Alien

Is Captain America: Civil War okay for kids? 7 year old girl, 11 year old boy.

Last edited by Kodos : 05-21-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:53 AM   #6226
Suicane75
Coordinator

Saw The Witch and Battered Bastards Of Baseball, both of which underwhelmed me. The Witch was just too sparse and not engaging enough for me. Battered Bastards felt like I was watching the outline and not the complete story.
Old 05-23-2016, 12:01 PM   #6227
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Is Captain America: Civil War okay for kids? 7 year old girl, 11 year old boy.

11-y-o boy, almost certainly. There's plenty of violence, but it's cartoonish, superhero violence. There's also some decent messaging about the consequences of cities blowing up not being just cartoonish, but having real consequences.

For the 7-y-o girl, I would have this one caution: There's a scene where a character's parents are killed by hand on the side of the road. It's a bit brutal, but I know some little girls get pretty upset over depictions of murder and especially over the death of parents.

Other notes on content (from screenit.com), in case you want to evaluate for yourself:

PROFANITY
At least 5 "s" words, 9 hells, 7 asses, 2 damns, 2 S.O.B.s, 3 uses of "Oh God," 2 of "G-damn" and 1 use each of "God," "Jesus," "Lordy" and "Oh my God."

SEX/NUDITY
We see a simulated version of Tony's life as a young man, with a comment made about him "studying abroad," prompting his father to sarcastically ask, "Which broad?"
About Piper not being with Tony, Steve asks if she's pregnant and Tony says definitely not, adding that they broke up.
Tony refers to Peter's aunt as "Aunt Hottie."
Steve and Sharon briefly but passionately kiss (clothed and standing).
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:35 PM   #6228
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Experimenter - 8/10

Fascinating study of social psychology and people's willingness to follow authority. Based on the life of psychologist Stanley Milgram.

In the Bedroom - 5/10

Found on agoodmovietowatch.com. Wasn't really. Major things occurred during the movie, but it still felt as if nothing happened. Marisa Tomei, Sissy Spacek, an older actor that you'll recognize but have no idea what his name is, and a younger actor who hasn't appeared in the movies for the past decade. Pure A-list.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:41 PM   #6229
Edward64
Head Coach

Watching Godfather. Seen this several times over the past 3 decades and its still entertaining. DeNiro, Brando, Pacino ... what an absolute classic.

Last edited by Edward64 : 05-25-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:20 AM   #6230
tarcone
Coordinator

A Girl Like Her- 9/10

If you have a middle school or high school age kid, this is a must see.
It tells a story of bullying. Possible whys and possible consequences.

It is a fictional documentary. Following the bully and her target. Great movie. Very emotional.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 08:49 AM   #6231
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrew View Post
11-y-o boy, almost certainly. There's plenty of violence, but it's cartoonish, superhero violence. There's also some decent messaging about the consequences of cities blowing up not being just cartoonish, but having real consequences.

For the 7-y-o girl, I would have this one caution: There's a scene where a character's parents are killed by hand on the side of the road. It's a bit brutal, but I know some little girls get pretty upset over depictions of murder and especially over the death of parents.

Other notes on content (from screenit.com), in case you want to evaluate for yourself:

PROFANITY
At least 5 "s" words, 9 hells, 7 asses, 2 damns, 2 S.O.B.s, 3 uses of "Oh God," 2 of "G-damn" and 1 use each of "God," "Jesus," "Lordy" and "Oh my God."

SEX/NUDITY
We see a simulated version of Tony's life as a young man, with a comment made about him "studying abroad," prompting his father to sarcastically ask, "Which broad?"
About Piper not being with Tony, Steve asks if she's pregnant and Tony says definitely not, adding that they broke up.
Tony refers to Peter's aunt as "Aunt Hottie."
Steve and Sharon briefly but passionately kiss (clothed and standing).

Thanks, Rev. We ended up seeing it. I was a little uncomfortable with the amount of guns in the movie, but both kids said they liked it. If I had a do-over, I wouldn't have taken the 7-year old to see it. Especially the scene where they drown the one guy upside down in his sink.

The kids are funny with swears. We tell them it's okay if they hear them, as long as they don't say them. But they act like they're receiving an electric shock whenever someone swears. They even yell at me at home for saying "crap".

I think our country does have it backwards when it comes to movies. I care more about the kids not seeing graphic violence than I care about them not seeing an exposed breast.

Last edited by Kodos : 05-26-2016 at 08:53 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 10:14 AM   #6232
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I think our country does have it backwards when it comes to movies. I care more about the kids not seeing graphic violence than I care about them not seeing an exposed breast.

Yes. Without a doubt.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 05-26-2016, 04:17 PM   #6233
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Saw The Witch and Battered Bastards Of Baseball, both of which underwhelmed me. The Witch was just too sparse and not engaging enough for me. Battered Bastards felt like I was watching the outline and not the complete story.

Didn't feel enamored with 'The Witch'. The Witch the boy finds in the woods is just completely left alone. I found it disappointing.

I really liked "Battered Bastards", though. I thought was a neat story that fell through the cracks.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:08 AM   #6234
Johnny93g
College Starter

All The Way 8/10

What a great movie, and what a performance from Bryan Cranston. If this HBO film was Oscar eligible, he would probably win. He's that amazing as LBJ. It's probably longer then it needs to be, but there isn't anything to really complain about. Great job, great movie, even greater performance!

TML
Old 06-11-2016, 09:29 AM   #6235
tarcone
Coordinator

Dark Web- 1/10

This is is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. And I am not exaggerating with that statement.
The acting is terrible. The script is terrible. The cinematography is terrible. The plot makes no sense.

It is so bad you have to watch it. Just to experience an incredibly terrible movie. Its on netflix. So do not waste money on it.

Its not even funny bad. Its just bad.

Wow.

And Danny Glover is in it. I didnt realize he had fallen this far in his career.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:17 PM   #6236
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
Dark Web- 1/10

This is is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life. And I am not exaggerating with that statement.
The acting is terrible. The script is terrible. The cinematography is terrible. The plot makes no sense.

It is so bad you have to watch it. Just to experience an incredibly terrible movie. Its on netflix. So do not waste money on it.

Its not even funny bad. Its just bad.

Wow.

And Danny Glover is in it. I didnt realize he had fallen this far in his career.

When only four members of the cast even have headshots on imdb, that may not be a good sign.

Filmed for an estimate $1m, with a writer/director whose only other credit is a short film, and a French martial arts "star" as the apparent leading man ... yeah, I can't say that I'm entirely shocked by the outcome.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #6237
Dutch
"Dutch"

The Witch was a decent enough film, but I found it really hard to understand them. Warning: Authentic (Thick) old world accents!

Captain America: Civil War : Too much modern American politics throw in as the theme of this one. And the ending left me wondering....why did they go through all this? Fun film though. The new Spider Man is interesting.

The Nice Guys: Good 70's time period movie ... But felt like I saw all the good parts in the trailer. The little girl ended up stealing the show for me.

All get a 5 out of 10. Not horrible and not great either.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 05:51 PM   #6238
korme
Go Reds

I really enjoyed Nice Guys. Also just saw Popstar, and it had some pretty memorable laughs.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 09:22 PM   #6239
sabotai
General Manager

The Martian - 7/10

I really liked the movie, but I had one big problem with it. Looks like I'm disagreeing with most people in this thread on it, but I didn't think Matt Damon really fit this role. His delivery felt really stiff. Someone with a much better sense for timing would have done better, IMO. Still would definitely recommend the film.

Spoiler
Old 06-17-2016, 10:36 PM   #6240
bob
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
The Martian - 7/10

I really liked the movie, but I had one big problem with it. Looks like I'm disagreeing with most people in this thread on it, but I didn't think Matt Damon really fit this role. His delivery felt really stiff. Someone with a much better sense for timing would have done better, IMO. Still would definitely recommend the film.

Spoiler

Spoiler
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 05:42 AM   #6241
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Captain America: Civil War : Too much modern American politics throw in as the theme of this one. And the ending left me wondering....why did they go through all this? Fun film though. The new Spider Man is interesting.

Saw this tonight. I agree re: the politics, it was a bit heavy-handed at times. Definitely a fun movie though.

I think the Winter Soldier is maybe my favourite of all the current gen movie super heroes.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:39 AM   #6242
korme
Go Reds

Lobster 9/10

First half was better.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:56 AM   #6243
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
A Girl Like Her- 9/10

If you have a middle school or high school age kid, this is a must see.
It tells a story of bullying. Possible whys and possible consequences.

It is a fictional documentary. Following the bully and her target. Great movie. Very emotional.

This was awesome - should be recommended viewing for middle school/teenagers.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:20 PM   #6244
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
Lobster 9/10

First half was better.

I really liked The Lobster. I thought it was great, but I do agree that the first half was better.

I also really liked "Nice Guys" and "Civil War."

I reckon I'd give all three of those movies 8/10.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:15 PM   #6245
korme
Go Reds

Here's my first half of the year list so far. Not included, as it is a documentary, is WEINER, chronicling Anthony Weiner's attempt to run for mayor and his second scandal to come about during it. It was excellent. It was real, it was vulnerable, it was funny. Check it out. I give it a hard 4 stars.

1 Everybody Wants Some!!
2 The Lobster
3 The Nice Guys
4 Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
5 Deadpool
6 Hail, Caesar!
7 Anomalisa
8 Central Intelligence
9 The Shallows
10 How to Be Single
Old 07-08-2016, 03:33 PM   #6246
Suicane75
Coordinator

I'm about 5 hours into the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and dear lord. Between Ben Afleck looking perilously like Vincent DeNofrio at his fattest, an army of African Bradley Coopers, whatever it is Jesse Eisenberg is doing, whatever it is Holly Hunter is speaking, it's just so so so so so so so so bloated and silly.
Old 07-08-2016, 04:33 PM   #6247
Critch
lolzcat

Freddy Got Fingered - 1/10

Total shit. I'd heard it was bad, but I didnt think it would be that bad. The 1 out of 10 is for the soundtrack.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 04:36 PM   #6248
Suicane75
Coordinator

FGF is an all-time classic and I demand you show it proper respect.
Old 07-08-2016, 05:26 PM   #6249
Edward64
Head Coach

Independence Day: Resurgence - 6/10

Read the negative reviews before going to watch it and thought it was okay. I would add to my blu-ray collection. Special effects were great, acting was nothing special and good to see some of the old characters again.

Ending left some room for a sequel but think it would be a step too far.

This is another one where they should have created a sequel in 2-3 years and not wait for 20 years.

Last edited by Edward64 : 07-08-2016 at 05:26 PM.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:34 PM   #6250
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
I'm about 5 hours into the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and dear lord. Between Ben Afleck looking perilously like Vincent DeNofrio at his fattest, an army of African Bradley Coopers, whatever it is Jesse Eisenberg is doing, whatever it is Holly Hunter is speaking, it's just so so so so so so so so bloated and silly.

There's no doubt it's a fairly bad movie. I found Ben Affleck easily the best part of it though.
TML