Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-30-2017, 11:42 AM   #6151
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Will somebody please punch Ted Cruz in the face?

K, thx
Old 08-30-2017, 12:35 PM   #6152
larrymcg421
Head Coach

PredictIt just opened a market for the 2020 Dem primaries...

Sanders - .19
Warren - .19
Harris - .16
Biden - .15
Booker - .13
Kaine - .06
Gillibrand - .05
Cuomo - .04
Klobuchar - .04
Zuckerberg - .03

Booker seems low. Sanders and Warren too high. Fuck Cuomo.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 08-30-2017 at 12:35 PM.
larrymcg421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #6153
Thomkal
Head Coach

Televangelist Jim Bakker: Christians will start a civil war if Trump is impeached | TheHill
Old 08-30-2017, 01:16 PM   #6154
Thomkal
Head Coach

Before Hurricane Harvey, Trump canceled coastal flood protections | TheHill
Old 08-30-2017, 01:42 PM   #6155
PilotMan
Head Coach

Along that same line and closer to home for me:

KY Governor: Charlottesville Happened Because We Took the Bible Out of Schools – Friendly Atheist

Quote:
Bevin linked the removal of religious education in public schools to the efforts to take down Confederate monuments, saying that taking the Bible out of schools is also a “dangerous” attempt to “scrub history” because “when you go back a couple of hundred years, in most instances the only textbooks that were in our public schools were the Bible.”
“And it’s interesting,” he added, referring to the discussion of Charlottesville, “the more we’ve removed any sense of spiritual obligation or moral higher authority or absolute right and wrong, the more we’ve removed things that are biblically taught from society, the more we’ve seen the kind of mayhem that we were just discussing.

He's pretty much mini-Trump in KY. Or as I call him, Dear Leader. The funny thing is, I think he's only on this religious march, because he knows it plays well here. His big effort to fight crime in bad areas of Louisville was to send people to the street corners to pray for people.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #6156
Thomkal
Head Coach

I'm surprised Bevin doesn't have a job in the Trump admin yet-he would seem to be a perfect fit. And don't let anything like the separation of church and state get in the way of your preaching governor.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:15 PM   #6157
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
His big effort to fight crime in bad areas of Louisville was to send people to the street corners to pray for people.

How is that working out for the crime rate?
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 02:16 PM   #6158
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
How is that working out for the crime rate?

they were too busy dodging bullets to have the time to pray.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #6159
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Along that same line and closer to home for me:

KY Governor: Charlottesville Happened Because We Took the Bible Out of Schools – Friendly Atheist

He's pretty much mini-Trump in KY. Or as I call him, Dear Leader. The funny thing is, I think he's only on this religious march, because he knows it plays well here. His big effort to fight crime in bad areas of Louisville was to send people to the street corners to pray for people.

If only there was a way to check and see if the Klan was prevalent while school prayer was allowed.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:45 PM   #6160
larrymcg421
Head Coach

We didn't take the bible out of schools. We didn't take prayer out of schools. Anyone making such an argument is either lying or ignorant.

Old 08-30-2017, 06:37 PM   #6163
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Must stand by the thrice married philanderer. Not hypocrites at all.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:10 PM   #6164
Thomkal
Head Coach

That's a funny link. You wouldn't think he'd have many followers left after what he's done, but that whole forgiveness thing and all...
Old 08-30-2017, 07:16 PM   #6165
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
So they will rise up if the anti-christ is impeached?

Yeah I think that's what so funny/ironic/sad about the whole thing. If Trump had been running as a D instead of an R, that's exactly what they would have called him. All these preachers who praised him would have villified him-and they never would have voted for him.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:17 PM   #6166
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post

Sanders - .19
Warren - .19
Harris - .16
Biden - .15
Booker - .13
Kaine - .06
Gillibrand - .05
Cuomo - .04
Klobuchar - .04
Zuckerberg - .03

I think Biden would be great if he was 4 years younger. Not a fan of Warren or Harris. I'd probably be for Kaine but he seems like a giant charisma vacuum.

Zuckerberg is really interesting to me. I think he's a smart guy who'd surround himself with smart people. Feels like he'd be a bit of a centrist. Has some skeletons and would be tough to appeal to the general population, but I like that he's young.

Maybe I'm in the minority and maybe it's ageist, but I feel like we should be looking for younger candidates. It's a stressful job, the mind starts to go as we get older, and it requires a ton of energy. I know there are plenty of people who can handle it but maybe we shouldn't be looking in that direction.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:19 PM   #6167
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Maybe I'm in the minority and maybe it's ageist, but I feel like we should be looking for younger candidates. It's a stressful job, the mind starts to go as we get older, and it requires a ton of energy. I know there are plenty of people who can handle it but maybe we shouldn't be looking in that direction.

Younger people might be more inclined to give a shit about the not-so-distant future too, policy-wise.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:12 PM   #6168
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Please no Zuckerberg.
Old 08-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #6169
tarcone
Coordinator

I dont think Sanders or Warren are the answers. Unless a loss it was the dems are shooting for.

Those 2 get the same voter turn out for Trump as the last election.

Surely they have someone young and charismatic like B Clinton or Obama.

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:33 PM   #6170
larrymcg421
Head Coach

No Zuckerberg or Cuban. We don't need our own Trump. Also, fuck Cuomo.

Old 08-30-2017, 09:01 PM   #6171
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I honestly thought all the Obama/Katrina stuff was the work of trolls or bots. I really didn't think anyone could actually make that argument with a straight face, but then a high school friend posted this is a Facebook thread:

Quote:
No they actually care, and unlike the last ones who were so busy on lavish vacation that they had to be pulled to actually make an appearance in Louisiana in the last catastrophe
Old 08-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #6172
PilotMan
Head Coach

I think it's clear that 'cult of personality' has done well in any regard. Obama had it, Trump has it, it's a new winning methodology. Who else?

Strong personalities, and leaders on the left would most likely do well, regardless of their political experience or motivations. People who can connect, ala Sanders, or Zuck or Cuban, hell, even the Rock could be a viable candidate. Doesn't mean they'd make good Presidents, but they could go deep. The playing field has changed. If they fail to recognize that they are set to lose again.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:22 PM   #6173
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

Sanders - .19
Warren - .19
Harris - .16
Biden - .15
Booker - .13
Kaine - .06
Gillibrand - .05
Cuomo - .04
Klobuchar - .04
Zuckerberg - .03

I like Biden. Too old by the time 2020 rolls around.

Sanders/Warren will have the age thing as well, but they also violate my "ideologues in the Senate, moderates on the ticket" rule for how you Get Shit Done (tm). Politically speaking, you want someone in the White House who'll sign what you send him/her, but you want your firebrand ideologues in Congress where they can shape that legislation. In reverse, you wind up with a central polarizing figure and a Congress that isn't all that attached to your policy goals. Warren and Sanders might excite the base but they'd be polarizing enough that it's a legit question whether they'd attract the middle.

Kamala Harris and Cory Booker might be able to reactivate the Obama coalition, but you can bet the GOP would hang the 'freshman Senator' label around their necks, remind everybody how little Senatorial experience Obama had when he ran for President and generally scaremonger about "another racial minority feeling entitled to the Presidency without putting in the work," or a dog whistle to that effect.

Kaine is probably bland enough to fit the 'personable moderate who's friendly to your party's legislation' mold.

Gillibrand and Klobuchar are both young enough, female enough, and liberal enough to get the base excited. I don't know enough about either to know whether they can attract moderates/independents.

As far as celebrity longshots go I think you probably need a certain bombasticism to make that work. Dwayne Johnson is charismatic enough, telegenic enough, and has the name recognition to do that, I think. Not sure there are any other left-of-center celebs mulling a run who have that mix. Zuckerberg's got the young, rich, technocrat thing going for him but I don't know if that translates into "can generate enough excitement to win the nomination."
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:40 PM   #6174
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No Zuckerberg or Cuban. We don't need our own Trump. Also, fuck Cuomo.

Why not? I'm about putting the smartest people in power. Whether they're Democrat or Republican. I think Zuckerberg and Cuban are smart. Trump is not.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:48 PM   #6175
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Why not? I'm about putting the smartest people in power. Whether they're Democrat or Republican. I think Zuckerberg and Cuban are smart. Trump is not.

I don't think business success necessarily translates to political skill. Zuckerberg especially seems like he'd be a terrible politician.

Old 08-30-2017, 11:51 PM   #6176
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Zuckerberg has the charisma and personality of a wet towel, he wouldn't get far.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 AM   #6177
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:

Sanders - .19
Warren - .19
Harris - .16
Biden - .15
Booker - .13
Kaine - .06
Gillibrand - .05
Cuomo - .04
Klobuchar - .04
Zuckerberg - .03

I bought some Kaine. Don't know if he'll win the nomination, but he seems like he's going to have his generic white guy moment in the sun and bump up into the top tier at some point.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:56 AM   #6178
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Trump pardoned Arpaio. He did this for three reasons. First, he wanted to. Trump does not seem to have a large core of political beliefs, but whatever that core is, Arpaio embodies it. Second, it was an easy way to strengthen support with GOP voters. Finally, he wanted to send the message that his pardon power is politically unchecked. He pardoned Arpaio, and the GOP leaders in Congress nodded along and said "Great Job, Dear Leader!"

This sends the message to anyone involved in Russian shenanigans, "Hey, don't cut any deals for immunity. I'll pardon everyone at the end anyway, so you can get out of this without admitting any guilt."

Tactically, it was a smart move.

Which is why Mueller's counter move is so potentially powerful:

I would love to be the fly on the wall when someone has to explain to Trump that he can't pardon anyone for state crimes.

Also, I don't think that I'll be playing chess against Robert Mueller anytime soon.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:24 AM   #6179
Kodos
Resident Alien

Yep. LOVE this move by Mueller.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:53 AM   #6180
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Trump pardoned Arpaio. He did this for three reasons. First, he wanted to. Trump does not seem to have a large core of political beliefs, but whatever that core is, Arpaio embodies it. Second, it was an easy way to strengthen support with GOP voters. Finally, he wanted to send the message that his pardon power is politically unchecked. He pardoned Arpaio, and the GOP leaders in Congress nodded along and said "Great Job, Dear Leader!"

They didn't say "Great Job, Dear Leader," though. Several Republicans have been public in saying "whoa hey no this should not have happened." Some have been more mealy-mouthed, like "I wouldn't have done this but yeah he has the right to do it," but virtually nobody has been like "woo Arpaio pardon party go!"

Quote:
This sends the message to anyone involved in Russian shenanigans, "Hey, don't cut any deals for immunity. I'll pardon everyone at the end anyway, so you can get out of this without admitting any guilt."

'Cept that isn't how pardons work. Burdick says that the issuance of a pardon carries with it the imputation of guilt, and accepting the pardon carries with it an "acceptance" of guilt.

A more accurate statement would be "I'll pardon everyone at the end anyway so there won't be any consequences for you."

Quote:

I would love to be the fly on the wall when someone has to explain to Trump that he can't pardon anyone for state crimes.

Also, I don't think that I'll be playing chess against Robert Mueller anytime soon.

I'm not sure I agree that it was a tactically sound move, because it has the effect of ratcheting up the heat with Mueller's counter.

And if, say, the President is suddenly facing impeachment (ha ha ha that'll happen but bear with me) the Supreme Court could, in theory, rule that the impeachment exception to the pardon power applies not just to prohibiting the President from pardoning people who have been impeached, but from pardoning people who might otherwise have a material effect on his or her own impeachment proceedings (again, ha ha ha that'll happen but bear with me).

So if that's the trump card up his sleeve (pun absolutely intended), timing could matter on when he plays it.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:32 AM   #6181
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

"Oh my god. It's the most rain ever! It's a disaster quite possibly worse than Katrina! What are we going to do?"

"Take a billion from the disaster relief fund put it towards a useless wall!"

Seriously, the optics on this are something out of Snively Whiplash

President Donald Trump is promising billions to help Texas rebuild from Hurricane Harvey, but his Republican allies in the House are looking at cutting almost $1 billion from disaster accounts to help finance the president’s border wall.

The pending reduction to the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s disaster relief account is part of a spending bill that the House is scheduled to consider next week when Congress returns from its August recess. The $876 million cut, part of the 1,305-page measure’s homeland security section, pays for roughly half the cost of Trump’s down payment on a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

It seems sure that GOP leaders will move to reverse the disaster aid cut next week. The optics are politically bad and there’s only $2.3 billion remaining in disaster coffers.

https://www.apnews.com/83e6782d48e04...um=AP_Politics
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #6182
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
I bought some Kaine. Don't know if he'll win the nomination, but he seems like he's going to have his generic white guy moment in the sun and bump up into the top tier at some point.

I personally really like Kaine, but I'd offer you a gentleman's wager he doesn't ever get to the top tier. I think the VP debate and his general absence from that campaign showed him as fairly weak nationally, and I just don't see him gaining much traction.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:48 AM   #6183
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
I personally really like Kaine, but I'd offer you a gentleman's wager he doesn't ever get to the top tier. I think the VP debate and his general absence from that campaign showed him as fairly weak nationally, and I just don't see him gaining much traction.

I think he will have too much Clinton stigma attached to ever make him a serious candidate again.
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 AM   #6184
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
"Oh my god. It's the most rain ever! It's a disaster quite possibly worse than Katrina! What are we going to do?"

"Take a billion from the disaster relief fund put it towards a useless wall!"

Seriously, the optics on this are something out of Snively Whiplash

President Donald Trump is promising billions to help Texas rebuild from Hurricane Harvey, but his Republican allies in the House are looking at cutting almost $1 billion from disaster accounts to help finance the president’s border wall.

The pending reduction to the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s disaster relief account is part of a spending bill that the House is scheduled to consider next week when Congress returns from its August recess. The $876 million cut, part of the 1,305-page measure’s homeland security section, pays for roughly half the cost of Trump’s down payment on a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

It seems sure that GOP leaders will move to reverse the disaster aid cut next week. The optics are politically bad and there’s only $2.3 billion remaining in disaster coffers.

https://www.apnews.com/83e6782d48e04...um=AP_Politics

Gotta save money to loose money. Wait, that's not how that one goes ... Coincidentily this may be the one chance for the battle against man-made climate change, appeal to people on an economical level: Spend money now to save a lot more money to clean up the mess later.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:01 PM   #6185
larrymcg421
Head Coach

I'm all in on Booker. I think he's the best all around candidate the Dems have. I could be sold on Gillibrand, Klobuchar, and maybe Harris. But above all else, fuck Cuomo.

Old 08-31-2017, 01:23 PM   #6186
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I mean, I like Booker, but he's kind of Obama 2.0, right? It's going to be difficult to get the nomination, when you have this faction of Democrats who are going off the deep left end and aren't going to like how cozy Booker is to Wall Street. Booker does have charisma though.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:29 PM   #6187
Kodos
Resident Alien

Hopefully the Bernie crowd will realize an imperfect candidate is better than the utter disaster candidate next time.
Old 08-31-2017, 01:39 PM   #6188
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I mean, I like Booker, but he's kind of Obama 2.0, right? It's going to be difficult to get the nomination, when you have this faction of Democrats who are going off the deep left end and aren't going to like how cozy Booker is to Wall Street. Booker does have charisma though.

Last election proved the Bernie coalition isn't enough, even when they have the perfect candidate to run their message against. And I think his charisma can help overcome some of those concerns as well.

Old 08-31-2017, 01:54 PM   #6189
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Gabbard can't even get .01?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:59 PM   #6190
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Last election proved the Bernie coalition isn't enough, even when they have the perfect candidate to run their message against. And I think his charisma can help overcome some of those concerns as well.

If it's 1 on 1, yeah, the Bernie folks don't have enough, but if you have a whole host of candidates, that's when the craziness can occur (ask the GOP). So, in essense, Booker needs to work on getting some of the suggested candidates back him before the primaries start, so it's just like him vs. Harris and Gillibrand (who is so physically resemblent of Clinton, she'll likely get no votes just on that basis) or something.
Old 08-31-2017, 02:01 PM   #6191
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I think that it is silly to criticize a President for immediate tele-optics after a disaster. As much as I dislike Trump, he's no better or worse because he went to Texas and didn't get his people to find a displaced family for him to hug.

That said, people did jump on him for going to Texas and not "meeting the victims."

And, then, wouldn't you know it? Look what VP Pence is doing? Make sure to get his good side, OK? The man looks positively G.W. Bush-like there in Texas in his boots and jeans.

If you ask Pence about Trump leaving before his term expires, he will get indignant at you even asking the question and indicate that he remains 100% behind the President.

Because, really, what else is he going to say?
Old 08-31-2017, 02:18 PM   #6192
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Gabbard can't even get .01?

She's not worth .000001

I would vote for Manchin over her.

Old 08-31-2017, 04:24 PM   #6193
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
She's not worth .000001

I would vote for Manchin over her.

Absolutely.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:38 PM   #6194
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I don't know how any of this plays out but Manafort always seemed like the scummiest of the bunch and had a lot of shady people in his pockets.

My guess is Manafort and Flynn get brought up on some kind of charges. Maybe a couple lesser known people as well. They get pardoned on the federal charges.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:46 PM   #6195
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Bernie Sanders — We Shall Overcome (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Bernie Sanders once recorded a folk album.

I just wanted everyone to remember that.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:18 PM   #6196
Edward64
Head Coach

I get its not as easy as Trump said it would be and Mexico is certainly not paying for it (and Winter has already come!) but I'm glad to see any progress with the wall.

Trump Wall Moves Forward With Firms Tapped for Designs - NBC News
Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Department of Homeland Security took a critical step Thursday toward building the wall promised by President Donald Trump along the U.S. southern border.

Officials of Customs and Border Protection announced they've awarded contracts to four companies that will build different prototypes — individual examples of what the wall should look like. Once those sections are evaluated, the government will decide which design is best for building hundreds of miles of new barrier along the border with Mexico.

The four companies each proposed concrete walls. DHS expects to announce contracts for four non-concrete wall prototypes next week.

The announced Thursday are: Caddell Construction of Montgomery, Ala.; Fisher Industries of Tempe, Ariz.; Texas Sterling Construction Co., of Houston, Texas; and W.G. Yates & Sons Construction of Philadelphia, Pa.

"This is the first new initiative that adds to our bigger plans," said Ronald Vitiello, acting deputy commissioner of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

The prototypes will be 30 feet long and up to 30 feet high. Construction of the prototypes is expected to begin in the coming weeks, and the review process will take between 30 and 60 days, Vitiello said
:
:
Each of the contracts is between $400,000 to $500,000 and is included in the 2017 budget. Funding beyond that is expected to be a partisan battle when Congress returns next week.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:22 PM   #6197
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
With the shift in the electorate & the very expanded nomination process/campaign schedule, charisma & energy are the two most important things.
Quote:

Sanders - .19
Warren - .19
Harris - .16
Biden - .15
Booker - .13
Kaine - .06
Gillibrand - .05
Cuomo - .04
Klobuchar - .04
Zuckerberg - .03

That said, even while I've been advocating for Booker for awhile, 3 years is an awfully long time for something to happen (remember how Giuliani looked like a lock at times?), so I'm not sure .13 is too low a price for him. I definitely agree .19 is too high for others, Warren in particular. I assume there's no Field option in this one, and I think Cuban would have a better chance as celeb du jour than Zuckerberg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Bernie Sanders — We Shall Overcome (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Bernie Sanders once recorded a folk album.

I just wanted everyone to remember that.
Better than Jill Stein's.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:37 PM   #6198
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
I get its not as easy as Trump said it would be and Mexico is certainly not paying for it (and Winter has already come!) but I'm glad to see any progress with the wall.

Trump Wall Moves Forward With Firms Tapped for Designs - NBC News

Wall probably won't do much if it even gets funding. And it just opens the door for a Dem to run on tearing the whole thing down in 2020.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:42 PM   #6199
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Better than Jill Stein's.

To really appreciate it, you need to listen to the original Russian version.
Old 08-31-2017, 09:55 PM   #6200
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Booker is so charismatic, even I like him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote