Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-26-2005, 06:57 PM   #551
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
A damn shame it's the truth, and we'll prolly lose because most everyone doesn't believe it.
I'm sorry, but I saw you last night near Peregrine's room and the scanner said you were ecto. 1+1=Goodbye CW
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:58 PM   #552
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Too bad Fouts said he was the technician type PAGES before you mysteriously brought it up, RA.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:59 PM   #553
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I'm dead tonight, so I'm going to spill the beans;

Ecto's - Neon, Raiders, Hoops (converted)

CW is bodyguard. Hopefully I can sneak out of here.

How do you know this? Not that there's time to make a difference now...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:59 PM   #554
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm dead tonight, so I'm going to spill the beans;

Ecto's - Neon, Raiders, Hoops (converted)

CW is bodyguard. Hopefully I can sneak out of here.

Details on how you got this info, please?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 06:59 PM   #555
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Too bad Fouts said he was the technician type PAGES before you mysteriously brought it up, RA.
eh? Please quote me...I'll look as well.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #556
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, fouts, fouts - unless aliens commit suicide you are not dying tonight. And I was trying so hard not to let bias from last game come into play.

Looks like I won't have far to look tomorrow for who to target. Hope we made the right call tonight.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:01 PM   #557
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Coffee_Warlord: Neon_Chaos
Neon_Chaos: Coffee Warlord
hoopsguy: Coffee Warlord
Mr. Wedensday: Neon_Chaos
Raiders Army: Coffee Warlord
Swaggs: Coffee Warlord
JeeberD: Coffee Warlord
Qwikshot: Coffee Warlord
kingfc22: Vince
Fouts: Neon_Chaos
Vince: Neon_Chaos
digamma: Neon_Chaos

As the last vote is tabulated, Coffee Warlord glares at Neon_Chaos: "Peregrine was right. We should've just blown up the place when we detected you here."

The sonic cannon pops out of the ceiling and aims, and you hear the audible hiss of it preparing to fire..

and Coffee Warlord MOVES. The blast rips into the steel, even leaving a small gouge in the steel floor. He's a bit staggered by the near miss and the computer is already turning to track him, as he dashes.. at a wall?

He does something to a wall, and a hidden cache opens up, and he grabs some kind of weapon.. and aims it at Neon_Chaos. His shot is not aimed, and goes high and wide, a yellow streak scuffing the far wall. The computer's shot doesn't miss the 2nd time and he's slammed into the wall hard, bleeding red from the ears and nose, as he dies, still glaring at Neon_Chaos.

The computer states. "Target Neutralized, detected unauthorized weapon under Lockdown conditions, recovering" and two hidden bots come out of the wall, clamp the weapon in it's claws, and take it back in the alcove, which refuses to open no matter how much you want it to.

Hall of the Blasted:
Schmidty (Day 1: Group)
Blade6119 (Day 2: Group)
Peregrine (Day 2: Alien Front)
Coffee Warlord (Day 3: Group)

And all hell hath broken loose.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #558
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
and Coffee Warlord MOVES. The blast rips into the steel, even leaving a small gouge in the steel floor. He's a bit staggered by the near miss and the computer is already turning to track him, as he dashes.. at a wall?

He does something to a wall, and a hidden cache opens up, and he grabs some kind of weapon.. and aims it at Neon_Chaos. His shot is not aimed, and goes high and wide, a yellow streak scuffing the far wall. The computer's shot doesn't miss the 2nd time and he's slammed into the wall hard, bleeding red from the ears and nose, as he dies, still glaring at Neon_Chaos
WTF? He had more powers?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #559
Fouts
College Starter

I give up.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #560
hoopsguy
General Manager

Time to re-read - Fouts has laid pretty low so I'm not sure who he is aligned with.

Best guess at aliens (or my best effort to piss people off) - Coffee, Fouts, Neon (?), ???
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #561
JeeberD
General Manager

This ain't good, I guess...

Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 PM   #562
Raiders Army
Coordinator

And how the hell am I an alien? I like my women like I like my coffee...hot, strong, and black.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #563
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Actually, coffee is now cold, bloody, and decaying. But that's beside the point.

I'll be a-reading.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #564
Swaggs
Coordinator

Anyone understand what happened?

CW got a hidden cache of weapons from the wall and shot at Neon Chaos before he got killed?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:06 PM   #565
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Night 3 has begun: Actions due by 7 AM EDT
Old 07-26-2005, 07:15 PM   #566
Fouts
College Starter

Here's the deal. I am a slave to the aliens who will probably be converted tonight, because you guys went and killed the bodyguard. We cannot win, game over, good night eileen.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:22 PM   #567
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

After a crazy day.. My shoulder fucking HURTS.

Time for a pain b gone pill and sleep. Any night actions will be resolved before that Day 4 begins.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:30 PM   #568
Vince
Pro Starter

Man, I'm afraid that (with a little help from Qwik) I inadvertently set the CW train a-rolling.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 07:33 PM   #569
Vince
Pro Starter

That makes SO much sense now. Them starting with 4 people seems like WAY too many...I'm keen to take Fouts at his word now, as Raiders Army was a bit...I don't know...weird, I guess.

Not so sure I follow on the hoopsguy, but if RA and Neon turn out to be bad guys, I think we have our blueprint...
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:36 PM   #570
Fouts
College Starter

Yeah, good luck convincing anyone Vince. I guess I should have put all the cards on the table earlier, but that probably wouldn't have worked either. I wanted to live, but without the bodyguard, I just don't see that happening.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:37 PM   #571
JeeberD
General Manager

So you know who the aliens are because you're their unwilling slave?

Old 07-26-2005, 07:43 PM   #572
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
That makes SO much sense now. Them starting with 4 people seems like WAY too many...I'm keen to take Fouts at his word now, as Raiders Army was a bit...I don't know...weird, I guess.

Not so sure I follow on the hoopsguy, but if RA and Neon turn out to be bad guys, I think we have our blueprint...
How was I acting weird. I'm still not convinced he wasn't an alien, or their helper or something. It just seemed weird that I would get info that he was near Peregrine's room and was ecto. He admitted himself that he would show up as ecto, but I dismissed that as something really out there, since he was talking about all of the info/powers he had. Now, I'm thinking Fouts is the guy.

Then again, I would suspect me as much as anyone here, especially since I voted for Peregrine last night and then revealed information that Coffee was ecto. If I survive tonight, I'll be surprised.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #573
Fouts
College Starter

For now, yes. You might be one tonight though. It's 8 v 3 right now, but after the conversion (which could have been blocked by the bodyguard) it will be 7 v 4.

Swap one for one and its 6 v 3. We kill another alien and its 6 v 2, conversion 5 v 3. One for one and its 4 v 2. Kill another alien 4 v 1, conversion 3 v 2.
Swap one for one and its 2 v 1, kill alien, we win.

That is if we get an alien every time we vote. If not, there is no chance. The odds are stacked way against us now without the bodyguard. Get it wrong once and its over.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:46 PM   #574
JeeberD
General Manager

But there's no evidence that they can convert every time, is there? Or that every alien is able to convert? If we get the Ethereal then that should end the conversions...

Old 07-26-2005, 07:48 PM   #575
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
But there's no evidence that they can convert every time, is there? Or that every alien is able to convert? If we get the Ethereal then that should end the conversions...

Good point, I didn't think of that. You had him, but you let him go. Neon was it.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:51 PM   #576
Fouts
College Starter

I wouldn't have said anything if you hadn't targeted the bodyguard. That was our real chance of winning. It feels pretty hopeless now. I really don't want to be made into an alien. After tonight, you cannot trust anything I say. Just know that everything up to now has been the truth.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #577
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
For now, yes. You might be one tonight though. It's 8 v 3 right now, but after the conversion (which could have been blocked by the bodyguard) it will be 7 v 4.

Swap one for one and its 6 v 3. We kill another alien and its 6 v 2, conversion 5 v 3. One for one and its 4 v 2. Kill another alien 4 v 1, conversion 3 v 2.
Swap one for one and its 2 v 1, kill alien, we win.

That is if we get an alien every time we vote. If not, there is no chance. The odds are stacked way against us now without the bodyguard. Get it wrong once and its over.

Why are you so doomsday if you know the three aliens?

Once we get the analysis of Coffee tomorrow, we'll know for certain whether or not Neon Chaos will need lynched. It will suck if Coffee was telling the truth, but at worst we lowered the ecto count and should know a lot more by morning. Plus, we still have some unspoken weapons at our disposal, I'm sure.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:59 PM   #578
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, so I voted for Blade on night one, then went after Blade all day while after I was converted? Then sat on Neon Chaos for most of today (admittedly looking for reasons to move over to Coffee) - another guy you accuse of being an alien? And then we are going to see a decrease in ecto's tomorrow, but that is because we killed the bodyguard? I'm begging you to judge me by my voting pattern, if not my grunt revelation early in the game.

And you were the dude making up roles in the last werewolf game - fool me once, shame on me. Trust me, there is not going to be a second time with you.

Blade - Chryssalid
Coffee Warlord - Convert (bled red, probably not initial alien)
Fouts - Ethereal?
Old 07-26-2005, 08:02 PM   #579
hoopsguy
General Manager

If we've bagged aliens during Day 2 and Day 3 then we are well on our way to winning this game. The reveal tomorrow will be either very good or pretty bad.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:02 PM   #580
Fouts
College Starter

Good post Hoops, but not entirely unexpected. If I were the ethereal, I would be really stupid to try and save some lowly convert. I'm not going to defend myself anymore. Gonna let the humans decide.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #581
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I'm not going to defend myself anymore. Gonna let the humans decide.

Good plan, Fouts. Almost worked for Blade on Day 2, laying low after talking himself to death the first night. Until Qwikshot outed him and the game started to turn in our favor.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:07 PM   #582
Vince
Pro Starter

Well...I don't know what chance you have of dying, Fouts. If you've already spilled the beans, unless you have other powers that we don't know about, you're completely harmless to them. And if you have other powers that we don't know about, keeping them hidden is kind of fruitless. Perhaps you aren't to be trusted as much?
Old 07-26-2005, 08:17 PM   #583
Vince
Pro Starter

Heh, I missed everything between Fouts' "Good luck convincing everyone..." and my post while posting that. I need to keep up a little better.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:45 PM   #584
Swaggs
Coordinator

Seriously Fouts.

What power do you have that, in the first two days, allows you to know who all three aliens are and to also know that CW was a guard? If you are really interested in helping us win, you need to quit with the pouty stuff and give us some type of detail.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #585
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Came from work, and read what went down.

Jesus. I get off the hook, and STILL don't get off the hook, do I? I don't know what the obsession is with killing me. First Qwikshot, then CW and NOW apparently I was Fouts alien master.

What's the point. I'm going to be a target tonight or tommorow anyway. Either way I'll be dead.

Apparently, everyone has SUPERPOWERS except me! I hate it.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:17 PM   #586
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dola, that's Came from the ride to work. Which means I'm at the office right now.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #587
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Seriously Fouts.

What power do you have that, in the first two days, allows you to know who all three aliens are and to also know that CW was a guard? If you are really interested in helping us win, you need to quit with the pouty stuff and give us some type of detail.

Swaggs, I am roleplaying my role. What more can I say? I have emptied my pockets onto the table. Take a look around.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:11 PM   #588
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Swaggs, I am roleplaying my role. What more can I say? I have emptied my pockets onto the table. Take a look around.

You can say that you chose someone each night to observe or you were handed notes or left voicemail messages. Did you randomly choose the three remaining aliens correctly or were they dropped off at your doorstep? How long have you known that these three were the aliens?

Forgive me for questioning you, but without details, it is fairly hard to believe that you can, without question, identify the bad guys. And, if you are truly afraid that you will be killed tonight, you should leave it all out there.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:23 PM   #589
Fouts
College Starter

I am their slave. I used to be involved the communications. I really don't want to die, but I don't see how I won't without CW here.
Old 07-26-2005, 11:46 PM   #590
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
I am their slave. I used to be involved the communications. I really don't want to die, but I don't see how I won't without CW here.

Fouts, again...why would they kill you? You are absolutely no threat to them. If you are a threat to them, you're doing a pretty good job of implicating yourself to be a target tonight.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:58 AM   #591
kingfc22
Head Coach

Wow. What an afternoon/night. Glad I have tomorrow off because it looks like it will be a crucial day. Gonna have to read this thread a couple of times tomorrow.
Old 07-27-2005, 01:45 AM   #592
kingfc22
Head Coach

Voting in chronological order:

DAY 1

Peregrine - Schmidty
Blade - Digamma
Hoops - Blade
Vince - Swaggs
King - Schmidty (2)
Digamma - Schmidty (3)
Neon - Qwik
Jeeber - Blade (2)
Swaggs - Blade (3)
Mr. W - Scmiidty (4)
Fouts - Schmidty (5)
Qwik - Schmidty (6)

NO VOTES
CW
Schmidty
Raiders

DAY 2

Hoops - Blade
Raiders - King
Hoops - UNVOTE Blade
CW - King (2)
Peregrine - Fouts
Vince - Peregrine
Hoops - Blade
Swaggs - Hoops
Vince - UNVOTE Peregrine
Peregrine - UNVOTEFouts
Peregrine - Swaggs
Vince - Swaggs (2)
Neon - Swaggs (3)
Fouts - Blade (2)
Jeeber - Swaggs (4)
Digamma - Neon
Digamma - UNVOTE Neon
Digamma - Blade (3)
Jeeber - UNVOTE Swaggs (3)
Qwik - Blade (4)
Peregrine - UNVOTE Swaggs (2)
Peregrine - Blade (5)
Vince - UNVOTE Swaggs (1)
Swagggs - UNVOTE hoops
Jeeber - Blade (6)
Raiders - UNVOTE King (1)
Raiders - Blade (7)
Swaggs - Blade (8)
Vince - Peregrine
Raiders - UNVOTE Blade
Raiders - Peregrine (2)
King - Blade (9)

NO VOTES:
Blade
Mr. W

DAY 3

CW - Neon
Neon - Neon (2)
Hoops - Neon (3)
Mr. W - Neon (4)
Hoops - UNVOTE Neon (3)
Mr. W - UNVOTE Neon (2)
Raiders - CW
King - Vince
Mr. W - Neon (3)
Swaggs - Neon
Jeeber - Neon (4)
Neon - UNVOTE Neon (3)
Neon - CW (2)
Quik - CW (3)
Mr. W - UNVOTE Neon (2)
Fouts - Neon (3)
Vince - Neon (4)
Mr. W - Neon (5)
Jeeber - UNVOTE Neon (4)
Jeeber - CW (4)
Swaggs - UNVOTE Neon (3)
Swaggs - CW (5)
Digamma - Neon (4)
Hoops - CW (6)

Last edited by kingfc22 : 07-27-2005 at 01:46 AM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 05:42 AM   #593
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well Fouts, you made this one easy.

Vote Fouts

Why would you say that I'm an alien? What is your proof? I'm just not sure about how you say you're a slave and then suddenly you escape our clutches? Since you are trying to make me look like an alien, I'm voting for you. Congratulations.

Oh, BTW, I'm out for most of today with another inspection. I'll check back in later. As always, my vote is subject to change.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:20 AM   #594
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The night passes slowly. Some of you toss and turn.. hoping and praying that you had purged yourself of the Chryssalid presence...

And that hope is fatally wounded when in the middle of the night, you hear a scream. A scream of violation, of things better left undescribed.. of a person begging for the release of death, but not being granted it.

In the morning, all 11 of you stumble out of your rooms, looking at each other warily..

And like a fresh kick in the head, your eyes go back to the ectoplasmic counter on the computer screen, which reads: FOUR
Old 07-27-2005, 07:06 AM   #595
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Doh. We're now 7-4. We're no better off than we were at the beginning of the game trying to get these guys...and we're down 4 of us. This next vote is going to be important. I'll unvote to see what we can come up with. Fouts is still at the top of my list, however.

Unvote Fouts
Old 07-27-2005, 07:45 AM   #596
hoopsguy
General Manager

The last vote was important too - if we had not gotten one yesterday we would be at five. Lets not lose track of that.

So why haven't the aliens converted every night - where does it benefit them to shoot someone instead of convert someone? Just from a game balance standpoint, there have to be some kind of limits.
1.) They can convert every other night
2.) They can convert only one time and there are two of them - suppose there could be more than two but if there are different types of aliens that doesn't make sense

Neon was in the spotlight the last two days as a suspected Chyssalid. There is still a Chryssalid out there - unless there is something I'm missing on X-Com conversions? - that makes him a huge candidate today.

Fouts called out three of us - Neon, Raiders, and me. This obviously makes me extremely suspicious of him. The way he is presenting his data (or not, to this point) isn't giving me much room to think that he is just reading the tea leaves incorrectly.

I don't have a great feeling for who else might be an alien at this point, so for now my review will be of these two guys.

No new information from me via PMs from SirFozzie tonight - wasn't exactly expecting them to start now. Qwik, Dig, King, Raiders - any of you guys pick up anything new this evening that can help narrow it down between these two or reveals "total proof" of an alien?
Old 07-27-2005, 08:57 AM   #597
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
So why haven't the aliens converted every night - where does it benefit them to shoot someone instead of convert someone?

Maybe you can tell us since you were converted on the first night.

This one is easy.

Vote hoopsguy.

(Yes, this means Fouts is telling the truth.)
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 09:15 AM   #598
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Maybe you can tell us since you were converted on the first night.

This one is easy.

Vote hoopsguy.

(Yes, this means Fouts is telling the truth.)
How do you know this?
Old 07-27-2005, 09:28 AM   #599
hoopsguy
General Manager

I was wondering who was going to come out with Fouts today - Dig, mind sharing how you came by this information? Or should everyone just take the blanket statement at face value?

Digamma, you were just about the last guy I thought was an alien
Old 07-27-2005, 10:00 AM   #600
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
How do you know this?

The same way I know that you visited a special doctor when you were a child, and the result from that doctor trip was something not quite human. In essence, you hate your own skin. And you've vowed to get back at those who did it to you. That gives me hope you might be a good guy, trapped with alien blood.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote