Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-17-2005, 10:38 AM   #551
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards4ever
Yes, that is what I have found. I had 3 kicks returned for TD's in one game, it was impossible to track the guy down and tackle him. I don't think the game is too bad overall, just would like to tone down the kick returns.

That's strange. I've played about 15 or so games and have never had a punt or KO returned for a TD. (and for 12 of those I didn't use any slider alteration)

I returned one myself, but it was probably the best move I've ever made in a football game. A sweet spin followed by a well timed juke and I took one 78 yards.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 10:49 AM   #552
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Eaglefan, Todd and others:

are you playing with recruiting and discipline assistant on or off in coach options?
Off
do you feel like this version of NCAA, the recruiting is more challenging then previous NCAA versions?
Not sure yet, I'm only 7 games into my first season and right now I like how recruiting is handled.

this game is so fun. i am very happy with it. i thinking of just getting sports games for the xbox instead of the pc. it great playing it on a 50" big screen tv with surround sound.
I feel the same way.
good luck Eaglefan when you play UCLA. UCLA's running back Drew is awesome.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:10 AM   #553
CraigSca
Pro Starter

After yet another travesty against Notre Dame on AA, I've backed down to JV and just improved the oppoenent via sliders. Will see how this goes...still trying to find where the game suits me and my "skills".
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 AM   #554
TroyF
Coordinator

Just curious if there is anyone else like me here. . . when I start my first "serious" dynasty, I'll spend the first four years simming and recruiting. Then I have a fully fictional universe to work with.

Anyone else play it that way or am I the odd ball?
Old 07-17-2005, 12:02 PM   #555
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

I like the game but do hate that most AI kick returns are almost returned to the 35-40 yd line, but still a good game.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:03 PM   #556
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
Just curious if there is anyone else like me here. . . when I start my first "serious" dynasty, I'll spend the first four years simming and recruiting. Then I have a fully fictional universe to work with.

I haven't done that. I know a lot of people used to do it to clear out the "QB #10" names, but that's not necessary anymore. Perhaps you are the only odd ball.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:31 PM   #557
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
Ugh...both NCAA 2004 & 2005 were games I could play for 7 months...this one lasted 3 days.

i tought NCAA 2005 had problems with drop passes. how was it playable?
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:45 PM   #558
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I haven't done that. I know a lot of people used to do it to clear out the "QB #10" names, but that's not necessary anymore. Perhaps you are the only odd ball.

I used to do it for that reason, but now it's just to get the real guys out of there and the fake ones in.

Not sure why other people haven't gotten into this game. It has a couple of flaws, but nothing even close to a game killer for me. I struggled passing because I'm horrible, adjusted a couple of slider settings and I'm doing fine now.

I'm getting ready to start up my first dynasty. To each their own I guess.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:56 PM   #559
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Eaglefan, Todd and others:

are you playing with recruiting and discipline assistant on or off in coach options?
Off
do you feel like this version of NCAA, the recruiting is more challenging then previous NCAA versions?
Not sure yet, I'm only 7 games into my first season and right now I like how recruiting is handled.

this game is so fun. i am very happy with it. i thinking of just getting sports games for the xbox instead of the pc. it great playing it on a 50" big screen tv with surround sound.
I feel the same way.
good luck Eaglefan when you play UCLA. UCLA's running back Drew is awesome.

I'm playing with whatever the default is. I'll have to check. I also like how recruiting is handled. I did obtain 3 of my top 12 guys, but I'm USC and I don't think that is unrealistic. I obtained the top FB, MLB, and top SS which were all need positions. I like how the recruiting is handled so far.

I can't wait to get a big screen TV. Right now we have a 27 inch regular TV. Once, we get a house in the next year, the TV will follow....

Thanks, UCLA is my next and final regular season game. They are surprisingly ranked 12th, in a large part due to their RB. It will be a tough game
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #560
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I used to do it for that reason, but now it's just to get the real guys out of there and the fake ones in.

Not sure why other people haven't gotten into this game. It has a couple of flaws, but nothing even close to a game killer for me. I struggled passing because I'm horrible, adjusted a couple of slider settings and I'm doing fine now.

I'm getting ready to start up my first dynasty. To each their own I guess.

I used to do it to clear out all of the #10's etc, but now I like playing with real players.

I've decided that the passing numbers were too low, and I upped the WR catch a bit, and lowered knockdowns a bit, and I'm getting great passing numbers now. I also lowered my O'line's run blocking rating a bit, and I find that rushing is reasonably difficult if I face a good defense, and that passing is a reasonable challenge level with 60-70% passing possible if I pass smartly. I'm enjoying this game
Old 07-17-2005, 01:02 PM   #561
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
i tought NCAA 2005 had problems with drop passes. how was it playable?
Even with some drops, you could easily complete 60% of your passes if you threw slants and crosses (although from what I heard, the drop problem was more prevalent on XBOX than PS2, which I have). Now I find slants and crosses are subject to tips galore and you're left with bombs or flat passes.

I'm going to play the game because I'm an NCAA whore, but I fear every game will be like th eone I just played. I had Iowa and my first 8 passes were:

1 - 7 yard slant = tip + interception
2 - 10 yard comeback = interception
3 - fly pattern = 80 yard touchdown
4 - fly pattern = 75 yard touchdown
5 - 12 yard cross = tip + interception
6 - 25 yard flag = 60 yard touchdown
7 - 15 yard post = tip + interception
8 - fly pattern = 80 yard touchdown
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:21 PM   #562
Cards4ever
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
That's strange. I've played about 15 or so games and have never had a punt or KO returned for a TD. (and for 12 of those I didn't use any slider alteration)

I returned one myself, but it was probably the best move I've ever made in a football game. A sweet spin followed by a well timed juke and I took one 78 yards.

Maybe I'm just not that good of a player!
Old 07-17-2005, 01:32 PM   #563
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I'm playing with whatever the default is. I'll have to check. I also like how recruiting is handled. I did obtain 3 of my top 12 guys, but I'm USC and I don't think that is unrealistic. I obtained the top FB, MLB, and top SS which were all need positions. I like how the recruiting is handled so far.

I can't wait to get a big screen TV. Right now we have a 27 inch regular TV. Once, we get a house in the next year, the TV will follow....

Thanks, UCLA is my next and final regular season game. They are surprisingly ranked 12th, in a large part due to their RB. It will be a tough game

your going to love it on a big screen tv with surrond sound, once you get one.

my default the recruiting and discipline assistant is on in coach options. you might want to turn it off, so you have complete control.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:38 PM   #564
General Mike
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca
I've read the best way to stop that 50-yard lob is to use half MtM and half Zone on the same play. Unfortunately, I've never seen that in my playbook, so I usually go with a nickel defense and double cover the wideouts. I've seen pretty good success with that - then again, I'm not playing online against a population that's 99% cheese.

I think that would be cover 2, man under. Or maybe the coverage audibles where you can switch to 1, 2, 3 or 4 deep zone would work with giving you half and half.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:41 PM   #565
jbmagic
Pro Starter

try these AA sliders out at operation sports by Playmaker.

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...92&postcount=2
Old 07-17-2005, 01:42 PM   #566
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
your going to love it on a big screen tv with surrond sound, once you get one.

my default the recruiting and discipline assistant is on in coach options. you might want to turn it off, so you have complete control.

Thanks, I will be turning it off when I play later today
Old 07-17-2005, 01:44 PM   #567
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
try these AA sliders out at operation sports by Playmaker.

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...92&postcount=2

Those sliders might be good for the long game, but they look like they will make the short passing game almost non-existent.
Old 07-17-2005, 01:56 PM   #568
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Has anyone had any CPU punts bounce backwords yet? Everytime I let them fall they always bounce forwards.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 02:01 PM   #569
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinifan999
Has anyone had any CPU punts bounce backwords yet? Everytime I let them fall they always bounce forwards.

Nope, and I just saw Bill mentioning that on the sportsblog. However, if I pick sky punt, I can get it to barely bounce forward.
Old 07-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #570
korme
Go Reds

Quote:

Every year previously until this one. Auto-generate makes me fine with the current players.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:12 PM   #571
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I've decided that the passing numbers were too low, and I upped the WR catch a bit, and lowered knockdowns a bit, and I'm getting great passing numbers now. I also lowered my O'line's run blocking rating a bit, and I find that rushing is reasonably difficult if I face a good defense, and that passing is a reasonable challenge level with 60-70% passing possible if I pass smartly. I'm enjoying this game

Ditto for me. I'm loving this game
Old 07-17-2005, 04:23 PM   #572
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

For those Dynasty players out there... is it me or is it damn near impossible to get a decent cornerback thru recruiting? I mean I am real thin at the db spot with 4 players(89,84,84,76) all are Seniors or Juniors... it is very annoying... weird thing is I have stud safeties(sp?)

- However one thing I do like about dynasty mode is the fact juco players can step in and make things happen. I thought at first it was a fluke but after having a juco wr, olb, ilb, ss, fs I found that althought they werent rated higher then the freshman they played alot better and would improve so much during the season. I have one OLB by the name of Jefferson who started at 72 end up leaving my school as a 92. Kid was a playmaker from the first time he stepped on the field. Damn I love this game...
Old 07-17-2005, 04:33 PM   #573
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Quote:
There are no sliders in online play and that's the main reason I get the game. Over the last two years, I've played approx. 850 games online compared to about 50 single player.

Right now in online, the only options there are to have a successful offense is to either run it every play (if you have an 'impact player' as RB or scrambling QB, you should get 8 yards a run unless you're really bad), throw quick outs to get the ball to a reciever in the open field, or lob it 50 yards downfield with every pass. For whatever reason, it's virtually impossible to complete a mid range pass, but 50 yard lobs? 60-70% completion rate. At least that's what all the kids online seem to connect on those. At least in past versions, you could run a realistic offense and be successful...to win with this game, your gameplan shouldn't resemble real life in any way.

Wasnt there a ton of cheese in 2k5 with people throwing the ball deep every play? Wasnt there also alot of cheese with people using a scrambling QB, dropping back 15-20 yards, then running for a first since no-one is left but DL's? It seems just like different problems, but the same overall problem. People will find a few plays that work, and the run them until you beat them at it.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:38 PM   #574
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Wasnt there a ton of cheese in 2k5 with people throwing the ball deep every play? Wasnt there also alot of cheese with people using a scrambling QB, dropping back 15-20 yards, then running for a first since no-one is left but DL's? It seems just like different problems, but the same overall problem. People will find a few plays that work, and the run them until you beat them at it.
Yeah, but you can learn to stop those types of things after seeing them a few times. In this case, four out of five mid range passes result in tipped balls. I was playing a straight game with a guy and there were 9 interceptions between the two of us. If you try to throw it anywhere in the 7 to 15 yard range, odds are that it'll get tipped and an interception is the result.

I hope they start noticing these types of things and apply a slider set to the online game...that's the only thing that would make it worthwhile.
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 04:40 PM   #575
korme
Go Reds

What team do you use Noop? FSU or Miami?
Old 07-17-2005, 04:42 PM   #576
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Yeah, but you can learn to stop those types of things after seeing them a few times. In this case, four out of five mid range passes result in tipped balls. I was playing a straight game with a guy and there were 9 interceptions between the two of us. If you try to throw it anywhere in the 7 to 15 yard range, odds are that it'll get tipped and an interception is the result.

I hope they start noticing these types of things and apply a slider set to the online game...that's the only thing that would make it worthwhile.
VPI, I disagree. On default sliders AA, against West Virginia, my 78 OVR QB is 15 of 17 right now with 3 minutes to play in the game, and I am throwing lots of short routes. It's all about how you throw it, lob, on a line, etc.

Last edited by korme : 07-17-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 04:44 PM   #577
jbmagic
Pro Starter

damn this game is fun.

have you notice all the teams have a different style of play.

i play against Kentucky and they love to pass and throw deep.

they only got one deep pass on me.

i did a lot of cover 2, cover 3 zone on them and it help.
Old 07-17-2005, 05:26 PM   #578
korme
Go Reds

BTW, most of the songs on the game are a disappointment, only a few ones I like. Some of the guys singing have no vocal skills whatsoever.
Old 07-17-2005, 06:06 PM   #579
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I just finished my first regular season. I'll be playing Iowa in the National Championship Game. They were the only 1 loss team. We were the only undefeated team. Reggie Bush won the Heisman and I thought the ceremony was cool but a bit brief. He ended up with 2039 rushing yards, 1251 receiving yards, and 1055 return yards. He also won the best running back award, best returner award.

The All-American selection is messed up a bit. Desmond Reed, my 4th string RB, was selected as a 1st team All-American! He had a nice return season with 750 yards and perhaps he was selected for his return abilities? However, I think it should have listed him among the returners and not HB's. The other 2 HB's were legit with Bush and Marhshawn Lynch getting the other 2 first team HB slots. However, this Pushed Adrian Peterson to 2nd team.

Oh yeah, UCLA's RB didn't hurt me as much as hurt his own team. For the first time that I've seen, a RB had fumblitis. In this case, UCLA's RB fumbled on his first three carries of the game spotting us 21 points. We blew them out 70-14, which felt quite good.
Old 07-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #580
MrBug708
Head Coach

WEll, now I know the game is unrealistic. Lose Norm Chow and you guys learn to score? heh...
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #581
korme
Go Reds

Just finished season 2 with Cincinnati, I'm sure I'll get a bowl bid:

vs. #6 Florida L 28-41 (0-1)
at #3 Miami L 17-56 (0-2)
at Boston College W 56-49 (1-2)
at Navy W 70-28 (2-2)
vs. Arizona W 45-42 (3-2)
vs. Pittsburgh W 52-45 (4-2)
at Connecticut L 14-40 (4-3)
at Louisville W 35-31 (5-3)
vs. Syracuse W 31-21 (6-3)
at West Virginia W 42-14 (7-3)
vs. South Florida W 44-23 (8-3)
vs. Rutgers W 31-21 (9-3)

It's cool because at the start of the season we were coming off a losing season so barely anyone was at like the Arizona game. Final game of the season though, Rutgers faced a standing room only crowd.

Combined opponents record was 64-62, so this was no breeze (as evidenced by a ton of close victories.) My WR turned QB just got healthy in the last 3 games so I have been rolling well. My RB *is* my team however. So much so that he went from nowhere on the map to being #1 on the heisman watch right now.

His season: 316 carries, 2597 yards, 8.2 YPC, 27 TD

He might not win though because he only has 14 catches (4 TD).

Last edited by korme : 07-17-2005 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:02 PM   #582
korme
Go Reds

Big East Champs
TE wins Tight End of the Year
HB wins Doak Walker Running Back Award
HB wins Maxwell Award

WOW - Florida was #1 at 11-0 until FSU upset them. Then they win their last game to finish 12-1, and.. 9-3 unranked Cincy gets to play #5 Florida in the Sugar Bowl.

OOh I'm a heisman finalist. This is neato
Old 07-17-2005, 07:04 PM   #583
korme
Go Reds

Bullshit Harvey Ford (Chris Leak really) steals the Heisman from my man Darius Miller.

I'm terribly upset at this news.

Close race though, his total 'points' in the voting beat my guy's, 1569 to 1442.

My dude is only a JR so hopefully he will stay and win it next year.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:05 PM   #584
korme
Go Reds

I just realized I'm playing Florida for the 2nd time in a season, kinda weird. I'm going to break Ford's (Leak's) legs though. Damn Heisman stealer.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:07 PM   #585
TroyF
Coordinator

Noop,

I'm recruiting CB's just fine. In fact a CB was my best ever recruit. A 99 in speed and an 85 in awareness by his SO year. A complete stud.

Shorty,

There is an option to turn the menu music into college bands instead of the EA Trax. It's in the music options.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:35 PM   #586
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

I've noticed that my receivers still drop a considerable amount of mid range passes.
I just barely edged the Badgers 21-20, but really dominated the game if it werent for my receivers dropping 12 passes. Thats right 12.
My Qb Marcus Corbett went 11-36 for 202 yds 2-1
It just irritated me that wide open passes/ nearly wide open were being dropped. I think it has soething to do with my receivers composure (due to big game and a defensive fight in the 2nd-3rd quarters) but am not so sure.
Old 07-17-2005, 07:41 PM   #587
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I'm trying to work up the courage to play against Tennessee in Knoxville. It's my next game, and they're coming off their first loss of the season (to Notre Dame!). They're going to be angry, and my poor guys are going to let the crowd get to them. DeAngelo, save me!
Old 07-17-2005, 07:58 PM   #588
Emiliano
College Prospect

Ok, first season thoughts.

I finished 9-2 in the regular season, I won the ACC Championship vs. FSU and I played in the Orange vs. Michigan, won.
USC vs. Texas for the title, USC wins and Leinart won the Heisman.
Finished the year ranked #2.

Awards:
Best TE (Greg Olsen)
Best OL (Eric Winston)
Best RET (Devin Hester)
Tyrone Moss (RB) was 6th in the NCAA in rushing, with over 1500 yds. He got an All-American mention.

Gameplay: I developed my personal sliders and the game is playing great, I'm having a lot of fun. I recommend you guys in search of better sliders to do the same. Start with default, and modify as you need. It's the best thing for me.
This game played great out of the box, except for the too high pancake numbers that you can tone down lowering the human run blocking.
Anyway, these are just my personal opinions.

Off-season: a couple of guys transferred, Hester and Moss left for the NFL. I let them go. I managed to get the #1 class in the nation (25 players total) with five 5-stars and fifteen 4-stars!!! Texas had the 2nd class with three 5-stars players. Easy to recruit when you're Miami huh?!?
It appears that, compared to last year's version, there are less 5-stars players in the recruiting pool. Is it me or this is happening also in your dynasty?
After recruiting, I had to cut down the roster to 70 because we were 75. I had like 9 running-backs!!!
BTW, no problem recruting CBs for me. I had one 4-stars from Florida (80 as a freshman) that was interested, so that was easy, and then I got other 2, but they're 3-stars players in the mid-70s.

First game of 2006, I destroyed Cincinnati (sorry Shorty ) 55-0 in my first shutout ever.

I love college football.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:14 PM   #589
korme
Go Reds

It's cool, I'll schedule Texas next season and try to beat them then .
Old 07-17-2005, 08:15 PM   #590
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Are the incoming freshman rated really high like in previous versions?
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:27 PM   #591
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Good luck against the Gators, Shorty! Get some revenge
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:32 PM   #592
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog
Are the incoming freshman rated really high like in previous versions?

My high is a 4 star wr rated 77 ovr. It seems you can win with players avg. 75-80 ovr rating. I havent seen a 91 rated freshman but they could be out there.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:36 PM   #593
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Dola: right now Im trying to bait 6 4 star dts and des. Those 2 positions are my weakest link and would want a big improvement. So far its looking good. I might just stal the top de in the nation. I think Ive got a shot at 4 of the 6 but we will see.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:42 PM   #594
Ironhead
College Prospect

Kentucky Season 1

Ouch. Finished my first season with Kentucky and went 4-7. My wins were over a 1AA team, Ole Miss, Mississippi State & Vanderbilt. We remained a 2 star program and dropped to a 3 star academic prestige.

We only managed to pull in 13 recruits which ranked us for the 110th best class in the country.

I am very worried about losing my job this season. My three contract goals are:
* Beat Louisville
* Make a bowl game
* Beat Georgia

Job Security: About 25-30%
Our Strength of Schedule this season: A

2006 Schedule:
Wk 2: at #20 Louisville
Wk 3: Texas State
Wk 4: Ole Miss
Wk 5: Arizona
Wk 6: #7 Georgia
Wk 7: #16 South Carolina
Wk 8: at #9 LSU
Wk 9: at Mississippi State
Wk 10: at #8 Florida
Wk 12: Vanderbilt
Wk 13: at #6 Tennessee

I think I may have a chance to put up a few points but my defense is leaky as all hell. It is only rated a C-. The way I see it I have a very good chance to go at least 5-6 if I really play my best during the winable games. If I can pull off one upset I might have a chance at a bowl game.

Last edited by Ironhead : 07-17-2005 at 08:47 PM.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:45 PM   #595
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
I am very worried about losing my job this season. My three contract goals are:
* Beat Louisville
* Make a bowl game
* Beat Georgia

Job Security: About 25-30%
Our Strength of Schedule this season: A

2006 Schedule:
Wk 2: at #20 Louisville
Wk 3: Texas State
Wk 4: Ole Miss
Wk 5: Arizona
Wk 6: #7 Georgia
Wk 7: #16 South Carolina
Wk 8: at #9 LSU
Wk 9: at Mississippi State
Wk 10: at #8 Florida
Wk 12: Vanderbilt
Wk 13: at #6 Tennessee

Better get your resume ready...
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:59 PM   #596
ageofquarrel
H.S. Freshman Team

I had my best game yet. I was georgia playing auburn. I was up 17-14. And of course Auburn was inside my 10 with a minute to go. On first down auburn qb threw an incompletion and i managed to injure him. then the backup came in and threw another incompletion and on 3rd down he threw an interception in the end zone.
ageofquarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:07 PM   #597
Booj
High School JV

I can't wait for my game to get here... I wish they sold this game north of the border.

Should be here by the end of the week (shipped yesterday)....
Booj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:13 PM   #598
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead
Ouch. Finished my first season with Kentucky and went 4-7. My wins were over a 1AA team, Ole Miss, Mississippi State & Vanderbilt. We remained a 2 star program and dropped to a 3 star academic prestige.

We only managed to pull in 13 recruits which ranked us for the 110th best class in the country.

Recruiting is usually like that after season one but you should have the 45th best by season 2 and be in the top 25 in recruiting by the end of season 3.
Old 07-17-2005, 09:19 PM   #599
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emiliano
Guys, lower the human run blocking slider to 0%. The numbers of pancakes will decrease. They're still a bit high, especially if you have great O-line and run a lot like me, but they're not out of proportion anymore. In my last game (destroyed UNC 55-21), I got 8 pancakes from Winston which is my most talented lineman (96 ovr.). One lineman had 5, others 2/3. I ran like 30/35 times. It doesn't affect the running game, indeed it becomes more challenging, but absolutely not impossible.

I also modified all the other sliders, and now my completion % are increased.
I'll probably post them later. I'm getting good games (even lost with Ga.Tech at home, damn!!!) and enough realistic results .

I would love to get the codes for your sliders and see how they work out.Please.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:55 PM   #600
Suicane75
Coordinator

Ughhh, I pre ordered from DVDPlanet. Same as with Jeeber when it came time they said they were backordered, so I responded to my ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL with a msg asking them to cancel my order. They responded by saying I had no order on file, but they still list my order on the website. I havn't been charged yet and they better not send me the damn game. So Saturday I went to Amazon and ordered the game thru EB, I clicked 2 day shipping as my method, I get an email telling me It will ship within 5-7 buisness days, wtf!? 2007's gonna be out before i get this damn thing.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote