Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-03-2003, 04:15 PM   #551
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by QuikSand
Forf the second time in a very short stint, you and I were thinking basically the same thing. I hope you're right here.

if I am not I can blame the meddling mgmt.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:23 PM   #552
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
from the last game

We has 32 First Downs and went 8 of 12 on 3rd down conversions. This means about 24 First downs came on first or second down. That is exactly where a team wants to be.

For a good part of last season Sparks was completing 70%, which is outstanding even by FOF standards.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:26 PM   #553
QuikSand
lolzcat

Doesn't look too likely to retain Sparks... our talks with his agent sugest that he's thinking pretty big for next season - $7m and up. Way beyond our budget, in all likelihood.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:27 PM   #554
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Looking at the injury report in terms of the depth chart:

J.J. Mills has had a great year for us. He deserves to start this game.

Peters is not dominating even when healthy. I am tempted to keep Emerson in as DT in his place.

I think Rapp can play as a backup, too.

The others should stay the same.

I am waiting for Buzzbee's report to fully gameplan, but it looks like we will want to change the run/pass expectation of the D, play a little less nickel, and double the hell out of their #1 WR.

I don't want to tweak too much, based on how we have been playing lately.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:27 PM   #555
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
metagame post

sparks saw such little action in the regular season that I think we will be able to afford him in the offseason.

Well, that was...until he was named MVP of the League Championship game.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:29 PM   #556
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by albionmoonlight
Looking at the injury report in terms of the depth chart:

J.J. Mills has had a great year for us. He deserves to start this game.

Peters is not dominating even when healthy. I am tempted to keep Emerson in as DT in his place.

I think Rapp can play as a backup, too.

The others should stay the same.

I am waiting for Buzzbee's report to fully gameplan, but it looks like we will want to change the run/pass expectation of the D, play a little less nickel, and double the hell out of their #1 WR.

I don't want to tweak too much, based on how we have been playing lately.

I won't be able to scout tonight. Heading to dinner. Tomorrow will be busy as well but I MIGHT be able to scout in the morning. If not, I'm sure you guys can manage without my "flavor".

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-03-2003 at 04:29 PM.
Buzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:30 PM   #557
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

The 20% cap looming next year makes this a really big game for us (as opposed to other teams in the Super Bowl. ). If we have purge the roster again, it will be like starting over for next year--kind of a shame because I have come to like a lot of our players. I want THEM to win a championship--not just us

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 10-03-2003 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #558
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzbee
I won't be able to scout tonight. Heading to dinner. Tomorrow will be busy as well but I MIGHT be able to scout in the morning. If not, I'm sure you guys can manage without my "flavor".

With that--I don't want to hold up the show if people want to sim today.

With the exception of the screens for red zone and inside the 3, etc.

For all screens:

Put cover #1 WR at 90; cover #2 WR at 25

For Normal Screen:

Put nickle/dime at 50

Put Blitz at 75

Put aggressive pass at 50
Put aggressive run at 55

We will leave the other screens alone.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:38 PM   #559
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Doesn't look too likely to retain Sparks... our talks with his agent sugest that he's thinking pretty big for next season - $7m and up. Way beyond our budget, in all likelihood.

he will ask for no more than 2.5 mil according to a guy's wife carpools with Sparks wife to pilates class.
Old 10-03-2003, 04:39 PM   #560
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by albionmoonlight
The 20% cap looming next year makes this a really big game for us (as opposed to other teams in the Super Bowl). If we have purge the roster again, it will be like starting over for next year--kind of a shame because I have come to like a lot of our players. I want THEM to win a championship--not just us.

Glad to know you are prepared to have the bulk of the loss come from the D.

The O is ready to go again as long as we have the triggerman.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:09 AM   #561
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally posted by Buzzbee

I'd much rather have the whole thing... the scouting report and the corresponding adjustments. I think that adds to the game here.

As anxious as I am to move on, I'd rather wait.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:00 PM   #562
QuikSand
lolzcat

Is Sunday morning workable, then? We've got some defensive adjustments... anyone care where we go from here?
Old 10-04-2003, 07:30 PM   #563
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

SIM OR GET OFF THE POT!
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 07:37 PM   #564
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Just wanted to let you guys know I've been reading from the start. Great stuff and great helmets Cuervo.

Go Kitty Hawk!
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 09:31 PM   #565
Buzzbee
College Starter

Harumpf!!! Been without internet connection until just now. Errrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Can't scout tonight. Eyes....closing....darkness....coming.....sweet....sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......huh? What the...oh. Musta fallen asleep. Nighty night. Detailed scouting report in the morning.

P.S. Nice to know you wanted to wait on lil ole me. I feel all tingly now. Oh, wait. It's just my wife. Honey stop that. Oh NO WAIT DON'T STOP. Signing off.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:01 AM   #566
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Glengoyne
SIM OR GET OFF THE POT!

Got a light?
Old 10-05-2003, 08:03 AM   #567
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I'm not planning to post updated game files, and will be glad go run the next game once we get a chance to do our scouting and discussion. We face Fort Knox in the championship game.

Quik - Could you either post the updated game files or an injury report for us and them?

Thanks!

Working on scouting report now.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:53 AM   #568
QuikSand
lolzcat

Here is our injury report, from the last page:

Quote:

Injury Report:

J.J. Mills, SLB - Abdominal Strain, Doubtful, full strength in 2022.

Chuck Hutchins, QB - MCL Knee Surgery, Out, full strength in 2023.

Ellis Peters, LDT - Hyperextended Knee, Doubtful, full strength in 2022.

Bernard Wayne, TE - Sprained Lateral Knee Ligament, Probable, full strength in 2022.

Robert Sanderson, FL - Strained Quadriceps Muscle, Probable, full strength in 2022.

Larry Wylie, TE - Dislocated Shoulder, Out, full strength in 2022.

Richard Bradley, SS - High Ankle Sprain, Out, full strength in 2022.

Percy Rapp, SLB - Knee Tendinitis, Probable, full strength in 2022.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:53 AM   #569
QuikSand
lolzcat

Here is theirs:

Code:
Fort Knox Glitters Roster, Injury Report Player # Pos Health Injury Full Strn. **Petrolis, Troy 25 FB Out Torn Quadriceps M8 Weeks ##Sims, Frank 92 LDE Out Torn Wrist Tendon6 Weeks $$Adams, Justin 93 LDE Doubtful Strained Patellar2 Weeks ##Harmon, Damon 49 RB Questionable ACL Damage to the3 Weeks $$Willingham, Alfred 83 FL Probable Bruised Ribcage 3 Weeks
Old 10-05-2003, 09:39 AM   #570
Buzzbee
College Starter

SUPER SCOUTING REPORT: Fort Knox Glitters

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

- Robert Frost

Offense:
In looking over the Glitters roster, there aren't any real superstars. They have solid players at most positions, but made it to the Super Bowl on grit, determination, and hard work. They are the working man's team. QB Dwight Reilly gets the job done with a good mix of passes. He likes to go deep and show off his arm, but the Flitters system keeps his leash short with a focus on short and medium passes. The result, an accurate passing game that doesn't turn the ball over very often.

Starting RB Damon Harmon has missed most of the year with a torn ACL. Brenden Lofton has done a good job filling in, running for 1158 yards in only 13 games. He's not tremendously fast, but makes tacklers miss with his dance-like moves.

At wideout, FLAlfred Willingham gets the bulk of the action (76 of 137 for 1040 yards and 7 TD's). On the other side of the field is SE Jimmie Albert. "The Al's" are good receivers, but if there is a knock on them it is that they tend to drop passes they should have caught, 16 for Al Willingham, and 9 for Albert.

The Flitters have an experienced line who won't overpower you, but will wear you down. They are an excellent run blocking line, but can give Reilly some time to work through his progressions. However, against a strong pass rushing team, they may struggle. If we blitz, we'll need to bring it from the outside as C Harry Whitfield is a maximum threat as a pass blocker.

MY TWEAKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Our corners match up well against their receivers, and I think we can win that battle, if our corners play to their potential. With our success in defending the run, I wouldn't change much from what we have done all season. I think our D matches up well against them and expect us to have a good game. Our normal strategy of double teaming the top WR is probably a good one since they go to him about twice as much. Bringing the blitz should help stuff the run, and we should be able to pressure Reilly into some bad throws. Not much tweaking needed.

Defense:
I feel like our O Line should win the battle at the line of scrimmage. They don't have a real strong pass rush, and our O Line should get the better of them on the run. RDT Charlie Pena is probably the biggest threat.

The Flitters are fairly talented at SLB and MLB, and have some depth. The WLB are indeed weak. However, it doesn't look like the Flitters are comfortable sliding their backup SLB over to the weak side. As a reult, this might be an area of opportunity for us.

The corners are fairly good. They won't make many picks, but they are good tacklers and help out a great deal in stopping the run. Look for a lot of zone coverage, as man 2 man isn't their strength. Overloading the zone, or isolation patterns may pay handsome dividends.

The Safeties like to catch the ball. And they are pretty good at it. Veteran FS Julio Rasmussen has 9 picks this year and 63 over his career. They have a real cowboy in SS Doug Caballero who has 5 picks and 67 tackles of his own. Again, they are definitely geared toward zone coverage. Game film shows they are good at passing off coverage and knowing who is supposed to be covering a particular player as they pass through the zone. Man 2 man is a definite weakness.

MY TWEAKING RECOMMENDATIONS:
The D Line is a weakness for them and I feel we can win the battle at the line of scrimmage. The strong side and middle linebackers should do a good job of backing up the line, but the weak side may give us our best opportunities for yardage. Perhaps a slight shift toward the weakside will allow us to take advantage of this weakness. The secondary is a capable one. They are good in run support, and have become an example for the league in zone coverage. I believe a balanced running and passing attack will keep them guessing just enough for our running game to carry the day. If we can avoid turning the ball over we've got a good shot at winning this darn thing.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:41 AM   #571
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Here is theirs:

Code:
Fort Knox Glitters Roster, Injury Report Player # Pos Health Injury Full Strn. **Petrolis, Troy 25 FB Out Torn Quadriceps M8 Weeks ##Sims, Frank 92 LDE Out Torn Wrist Tendon6 Weeks $$Adams, Justin 93 LDE Doubtful Strained Patellar2 Weeks ##Harmon, Damon 49 RB Questionable ACL Damage to the3 Weeks $$Willingham, Alfred 83 FL Probable Bruised Ribcage 3 Weeks

Based on this, no real changes to the scouting report. LDE Justin Adams makes their D Line even weaker, and hurts their run stopping ability.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:46 AM   #572
Buzzbee
College Starter

Scouting nutshell:

I say dance with the ones that brung us. We seem to match up with them pretty well and don't see any real obvious areas where we need to change our normal strategy.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:51 AM   #573
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Buzzbee - We are already `shift weak` for running from the last game. As long as the players execute, I think the current plan gives them a good chance to win. I mostly worry about their pass coverage in the intermediate range, where Sparks earns his paycheck. Can you send their LB corp a case of tainted oysters?
Old 10-05-2003, 10:34 AM   #574
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz
Buzzbee - Can you send their LB corp a case of tainted oysters?

I sent them some Buffalo "Oysters" compliments of the Flyers.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:06 AM   #575
Buzzbee
College Starter

Oh, one more thing:

GO FLYERS!!!

Last edited by Buzzbee : 10-05-2003 at 11:06 AM.
Buzzbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:08 AM   #576
QuikSand
lolzcat

I'm firing up the game now... should have narrative shortly.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:21 AM   #577
QuikSand
lolzcat

League Championship – Kitty Hawk vs. Fort Knox

Neither team is atop the league power ratings, but the Glitters are made a two point favorite here, despite the two impressive playoff wins we’ve racked up.

The expert analysis gives our Flyers the edge at RB and DL, while they give the Glitters the edge at WR and OL. Special teams favor the Glitters as well. The experts believe our DBs will do well against their receivers, but like both teams’ blockers against the opposing front seven. It might come down to the running game – maybe a ball-control enterprise and the team that avoids mistakes can come away winners.

And we are underway…

Kitty Hawk won the toss and elected to receive.

First drive looks good – we get a start with an unnecessary roughness penalty on the first play (sending a message?) and capitalize with two first downs. Rubble gets a nice carry for 21 yards on the draw, and pushes us right into scoring position at their 19. However, Sparks get sacked, and we face fourth down from their 35 yard line. Arellano steps up… and it’s true. Kitty Hawk 3, Fort Knox 0.

Fort Knox is ready, too – they get a first down, and then Reilly hits Sullivan for a 41-yard strike, getting down to our 11. WR Albert hauls in the scoring pass, and they take the lead, 7-3. Sparks feels the pressure, and his first pass on the next possession is picked off, and they take over at our 32. They capitalize with a short drive, sending Lofton in for the cap-off. Fort Knox 14, Kitty Hawk 3.

Now down two scores, we cannot shrivel up – so Sparks keeps it coming, hitting Sanderson right away to move the chains. However, he gets sacked again hard (FB Kowalski let his man get by), and fumbles – we recover, but it’s a loss of 14 yards on the play. That ends the drive, and we end up punting it away. The first quarter wraps up with Fort Knox moving the ball and near midfield.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:27 AM   #578
QuikSand
lolzcat

League Championship – Kitty Hawk vs. Fort Knox, continued

The first play of the second quarter was just what we needed – a big interception by LB J.J. Mills, who is hobbling his way through the biggest game of his career. After a 15 yard return, we take over at the Fort Knox 35 yard line. We end up settling for another long FG attempt – but Arellano nails it again, and keep ouur momentum going. Fort Knox 14, Kitty Hawk 6.

Fort Knox marches effectively down the field, and caps off their drive with another scoring pass to Albert, making it 21-6 halfway through the second quarter. They are mostly moving the ball through the air, with 169 passing yards to only 25 rushing thus far. They stay in the air on their next possession, and move the ball again with little effort, capping off with another TD in the final minute of the first half. With 15 seconds on the clock, though, Sparks hits WR Song for a big play, getting us down to their 16 yard line – but with only 7 second left. We tee up for a FG, but Arellano misses this one… and we end up empty handed at halftime. Fort Knox 28, Kitty Hawk 6.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:30 AM   #579
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

"What the hell is going on out there?"
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:34 AM   #580
QuikSand
lolzcat

Our thin hopes probably count on a big play early in this third quarter, and we at least get a three-and-out from our defense. Sparks-to-Song is the big hookup twice, as we march into FK territory. A holding penalty shuts us down, but we get another long FG attempt – and Arellano is on it again. Fort Knox 28, Kitty Hawk 9.

The defense is stout again, and we have a shot – but Finley fumbles the ball away, and we’re up against the wall again. Fort Knox senses the blood in the water, and they connect for a TD pass to Pierce, which puts the game largely out of reach. Fort Knox 35, Kitty Hawk 9.

We get going again, but then Sparks is picked off again – and another possession runs out on us. They tack on a kick, and the third quarter comes to a close with us even farther behind. Fort Knox 38, Kitty Hawk 9.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:40 AM   #581
QuikSand
lolzcat

In the fourth quarter, we finally show some signs of doing what we do well – as Sparks rolls us downfield for a solid TD drive, capped off with an inside run from Harden. We get the ball back later, and get to midfield before running out of downs… and then we yield a blocked punt, which all but wraps things up. Sparks eventually gives up another interception, but this is just playing out the string at this point. We end up with a giveaway TD in the game’s final play, and make it slightly better cosmetically – but this one wasn’t any contest. Fort Knox 38, Kitty Hawk 23.

Code:
Box Score: Kitty Hawk vs Fort Knox Shreveport, LA. Front Office Championship, 2021 Attendance: 55,900 (55,900). Weather: 71 degrees, rain. 1Q: 11:42 KYH - Neil Arellano 52 field goal. 1Q: 08:05 FKX - Jimmie Albert 13 pass from Dwight Reilly. 1Q: 08:05 FKX - C.J. Burgess extra point. 1Q: 05:31 FKX - Brenden Lofton 3 run. 1Q: 05:31 FKX - C.J. Burgess extra point. 2Q: 13:46 KYH - Neil Arellano 53 field goal. 2Q: 07:28 FKX - Jimmie Albert 13 pass from Dwight Reilly. 2Q: 07:28 FKX - C.J. Burgess extra point. 2Q: 00:35 FKX - Adrian Kwan 1 run. 2Q: 00:35 FKX - C.J. Burgess extra point. 3Q: 10:16 KYH - Van Saldana 46 field goal. 3Q: 05:47 FKX - Graham Pierce 6 pass from Dwight Reilly. 3Q: 05:47 FKX - C.J. Burgess extra point. 3Q: 00:19 FKX - C.J. Burgess 42 field goal. 4Q: 12:09 KYH - R.J. Harden 2 run. 4Q: 12:09 KYH - Van Saldana extra point. 4Q: 00:00 KYH - Bernard Wayne 10 pass from Heath Sparks. 4Q: 00:00 KYH - Van Saldana extra point. Game MVP: FKX 12 Dwight Reilly Kitty Hawk 3 3 3 14 - 23 Fort Knox 14 14 10 0 - 38 Team Statistics KYH FKX First Downs 19 26 Total Rushes 12 35 Rushing Yards 49 56 Yards Per Carry 4.0 1.6 Pass Attempts 43 34 Completions 20 25 Passing Yards 362 305 Yards Per Attempt 8.4 8.9 Sacked 4 2 Yards Lost 41 14 Interceptions 3 1 Fumbles/Lost 2/1 4/0 Total Plays 55 69 Total Yards 411 361 Yards Per Play 7.4 5.2 3rd Down Plays 2/10 7/14 Avg. YTG on 3rd 12.6 5.6 4th Down Plays 2/2 0/0 Penalties 9 5 Penalty Yards 65 35 Avg. Drive Start OWN 28 OWN 37 Time Of Possession 22:32 37:28 Kitty Hawk Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 20 Finley 7 10 1.4 8 0 39 Rubble 2 24 12.0 21 0 47 Harden 2 6 3.0 4 1 18 Sparks 1 9 9.0 9 0 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 18 Sparks 43 20 362 8.4 63 1 3 4 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 84 Song 7 196 28.0 27 63 0 83 Sanderson 5 88 17.6 8 34 0 82 Wayne 3 31 10.3 4 16 1 47 Harden 2 7 3.5 5 4 0 81 Carr 1 15 15.0 0 15 0 20 Finley 1 12 12.0 5 12 0 39 Rubble 1 13 13.0 2 13 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD 28 Duran 2 27 13.5 0 Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 45 McNair 3 82 27.3 0 28 Duran 3 90 30.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 14 Saldana 3 67 22.3 35 0 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 19 Arellano 2 3 53 0 0 14 Saldana 1 1 46 2 2 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 50 Mills 9 4 1.0 1 15 0 42 Henderson 9 2 0.0 0 0 0 29 Bordano 7 2 0.0 0 0 0 33 Hawkins 6 1 0.0 0 0 0 30 Reynolds 5 2 0.0 0 0 0 96 Daniels 5 0 0.0 0 0 0 52 Shon 4 4 1.0 0 0 0 78 Martin 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 77 Littlejohn 3 1 0.0 0 0 0 76 Emerson 2 3 0.0 0 0 0 97 Rapp 2 1 0.0 0 0 0 35 Perry 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 88 Matthews 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 45 McNair 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 54 Winters 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 56 Plank 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 71 Wallace 0 0 0 0 0 1 61 Johns 0 0 0 0 0 1 65 Andrews 0 0 0 0 3 0 50 Mills 0 2 0 0 0 0 36 Kowalski 0 0 0 0 0 1 54 Winters 0 0 1 0 0 1 52 Shon 0 1 0 0 0 0 18 Sparks 1 0 0 0 0 0 35 Perry 0 1 0 0 0 0 20 Finley 1 0 0 0 0 0 Fort Knox Individual Statistics Rushing Att Yards Avg Long TD 40 Lofton 32 47 1.4 12 1 12 Reilly 1 4 4.0 4 0 81 Albert 1 4 4.0 4 0 20 Kwan 1 1 1.0 1 1 Passing Att Comp Yards Yd/Att Long TD Int Sckd 12 Reilly 34 25 305 8.9 41 3 1 2 Receiving Catch Yards Avg YAC Long TD 83 Willingham 7 76 10.8 9 18 0 81 Albert 6 77 12.8 7 21 2 45 Pierce 4 54 13.5 27 22 1 40 Lofton 3 25 8.3 19 15 0 80 Sullivan 2 51 25.5 26 41 0 87 Joyner 2 18 9.0 4 10 0 27 Brown 1 4 4.0 0 4 0 Punt Returns Att Yards Avg TD Kick Returns Att Yards Avg TD 83 Willingham 2 35 17.5 0 37 Toohil 1 21 21.0 0 Punting Punts Yards Avg Long In20 2 Bruce 5 217 43.4 55 3 Kicking FG FGA Long PAT Att 11 Burgess 1 1 42 5 5 Defense Tackle Assist Sack Int IntYds IntTD 50 Cusano 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 26 Caballero 5 1 0.0 0 0 0 41 Heath 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 36 Rasmussen 4 0 0.0 1 14 0 24 Franks 4 1 0.0 0 0 0 75 Necaise 3 2 2.0 0 0 0 95 Cortes 3 0 1.0 1 0 0 37 Toohil 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 85 Gainey 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 99 Pena 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 43 Patton 2 0 0.0 0 0 0 98 England 1 1 1.0 0 0 0 31 Williamson 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 62 Dugan 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 2 Bruce 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 96 Shields 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 53 Whitfield 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 27 Brown 1 0 0.0 0 0 0 97 Hagglund 0 2 0.0 0 0 0 57 Holmes 0 0 0.0 1 0 0 Miscellaneous Fumb FForc Recov MiscTD KeyRBlk SckAlwd 67 Rodriguez 0 0 0 0 1 1 40 Lofton 3 0 0 0 0 0 74 Cotter 0 0 0 0 1 1 64 Oshiro 0 0 1 0 2 0 12 Reilly 0 0 1 0 0 0 83 Willingham 0 0 1 0 0 0 50 Cusano 0 1 0 0 0 0 96 Shields 0 0 1 0 0 0 37 Toohil 0 1 0 0 0 0 53 Whitfield 0 0 1 0 0 0 27 Brown 1 0 0 0 0 0
Old 10-05-2003, 11:45 AM   #582
QuikSand
lolzcat

*sigh*
Old 10-05-2003, 11:47 AM   #583
QuikSand
lolzcat

Here is a file update, in case anyone wants to check out all the season-end stuff:

#1 of 2
Old 10-05-2003, 11:48 AM   #584
QuikSand
lolzcat

#2 of 2
Old 10-05-2003, 01:38 PM   #585
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

well, song had a hell of a day anyhow.

3 INTs and a fumble from sparks will make this off season's FA talks interesting.
Old 10-06-2003, 07:10 AM   #586
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Follow along to the next season here

-------
Please do not post in this thread any more.