Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-13-2010, 03:19 AM   #551
Groundhog
Coordinator

Well, I just bought this game, thanks a lot you assholes.

I've actually been playing '09 quite a bit lately as a QB in the "My Player" mode, or whatever it's called. I've finally advanced to the stage where I'm no longer throwing 3-4 picks a game, though I'm still pretty crappy when playing a team with half-decent pass defence. I think I'll be playing '11 on Slow speed, just because I'm not talented enough to both spot the pass rush AND look for a receiver... get sacked far too often.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #552
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
I personally went away from playmakers sliders as they (in combination with playing the game on slow) seemed to artificial for me, kind of like the result is more important than the way leading to it.
The CPU getting more rushing yards is fine, but please not by breaking a million tackles.

I am now playing on all american and fast with adjustments mainly to run blocking (up to 65 for both), RB ability (up to 65 for both again) and QB accuracy (down for both, have settled at 30 for now) while rush defense goes down to 35 with everything else near default. (excluding kicking and punting, their i adjust acording to the other teams rating there)

Having tons of fun playing that way.

i can see what you mean about playmakers silders - and frankly it's almost the same issues i had with his madden sliders.

after 2 halves of different games last night i had to bump my RB ability wayyyy up and the CPU run defense wayyyy down in order to get anything for YPC. i'm talking like "rb ability 70, run blocking 70, cpu run defense 0"

it's always all about finding what works for you personally though. i'll still have to play with some other slider sets this week to see if i can find anything that works.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #553
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So I finally got some time to download the latest patch and tuner and play a game, and man, the difficulty seemed to be racheted up. Way more broken tackles for the CPU and a generally harder game than I had it set up for with my sliders pre-patch, so I'm going to have to work on that. Not that I'm trying for easy wins, but the team I was playing was 0-3 and normally I'd beat them fairly easily. I'd probably get run over if I tried playing a good team with those settings. Looks like I've got some work to do.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:14 AM   #554
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Ok so, strongly considering picking this up in the near future. Just a couple questions.

1.) Is the shitty kickers issue fixed?
2.) If I pick it up used (PS3) will I suffer any nasty consequences, like not being able to download rosters. I've read "I think" this, and "I think" that, but if you know for sure that would be great.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #555
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
Ok so, strongly considering picking this up in the near future. Just a couple questions.

1.) Is the shitty kickers issue fixed?
2.) If I pick it up used (PS3) will I suffer any nasty consequences, like not being able to download rosters. I've read "I think" this, and "I think" that, but if you know for sure that would be great.

Yeah. You can't download the tuning packs, which are essentially patches (as much as they want to say they're not patches).

FWIW - Target has it on sale for $47 (new) through like 9/18. GameStop had it used for $47.

If you buy it used you can buy an online pass separately though - but I'm not sure how much EA rapes you for for that.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 09-13-2010 at 11:25 AM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #556
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Question again - so I've loaded the roster files with names and they're the default rosters for "Play Now" mode. Is there a way to make those be the roster files that are used for dynasty and/or Road to Glory mode (which btw is super cool - love the HS playoffs and the pre signing-day stuff, which is as far as i got last night)?
Old 09-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #557
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Yeah. You can't download the tuning packs, which are essentially patches (as much as they want to say they're not patches).

FWIW - Target has it on sale for $47 (new) through like 9/18. GameStop had it used for $47.

If you buy it used you can buy an online pass separately though - but I'm not sure how much EA rapes you for for that.

Good to know. It's also nice that there are a handful of PS3 users on here too.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #558
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Question again - so I've loaded the roster files with names and they're the default rosters for "Play Now" mode. Is there a way to make those be the roster files that are used for dynasty and/or Road to Glory mode (which btw is super cool - love the HS playoffs and the pre signing-day stuff, which is as far as i got last night)?

Yes. When you're starting your dynasty, one of the options is to name the players. You want to say no to that option.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #559
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
Good to know. It's also nice that there are a handful of PS3 users on here too.

I'd be down for PS3 games online once I get better too!!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:08 PM   #560
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Yes. When you're starting your dynasty, one of the options is to name the players. You want to say no to that option.

I did say no to that option and I still just ended up with "QB#whatever". Do I need to delete the roster file that comes with the game or something?

Figured since the names-file worked with "Play Now" I didn't have to, so I didn't bother.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #561
whomario
Pro Starter

@ Sun Tzu : You can download Tuners out allready as you can use a 7 day trial of their online pass for free with a used game.

As long as there´s no more tuner sets coming (i´d say that is a decent possibility as the complaints on the forums seem to have died down drastically) you´d be good with that.

And maybe even in that case you can use it again using a different gamer tag ? (just a thought, no idea if that´s possible)

Just likely lost my shot at a title game, a week after knocking off then No1 Penn State 27-25 on a late FG i loose 20-23 to Wisconsin missing a 50 yard FG (and on the 2nd last play my QB slipped pushing me back 5 yards ...) with time running out ...
Now 5-1 with my HB a serious Heisman candidate and carrying my team. Can´t settle at QB, both options are pretty decent (rated 82 overall) but still a drop off from last year and me running the ball more means that i have less of a rythm passing and that complicates things ...
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 09-13-2010 at 01:57 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #562
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
I did say no to that option and I still just ended up with "QB#whatever". Do I need to delete the roster file that comes with the game or something?

Figured since the names-file worked with "Play Now" I didn't have to, so I didn't bother.

Maybe you didn't have your named file loaded when you started your dynasty?
Old 09-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #563
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Maybe you didn't have your named file loaded when you started your dynasty?

That could very well be. I mean I started my dynasty after DLing the named file, but I didn't specifically load it first (and i may have turned off the game in between...i don't recall).

Fortunately I didn't even save the dynasty, as it was just goofing around.

I did save the Road to Glory, but I want to replay that anyways.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #564
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

After reading about it all summer but not being able to play, I finally rented it today for PS3 to see what it's all about. I tried the 360 version my brother had, but I just can't game on that thing.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #565
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That could very well be. I mean I started my dynasty after DLing the named file, but I didn't specifically load it first (and i may have turned off the game in between...i don't recall).

Fortunately I didn't even save the dynasty, as it was just goofing around.

I did save the Road to Glory, but I want to replay that anyways.

that's definitely not it. i just loaded the custom roster file then started a new dynasty, selected "no" to names and got "QB #15" as my starter.

Strange.

Weird - and yet it seems that my Road to Glory file has names - although it seems they're not real.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 09-13-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:51 AM   #566
Ksyrup

Had a great game last night. Second year of my rebuilding effort with New Mexico State, I'm 4-0 and playing at #22 Fresno State. Last year, I stunned an undefeated FS, ranked #8. So this year I go there and they are looking for revenge. First half, they completely shut down my offense and I'm lucky to be down only 10-0 at half. They tack on another TD early in the 3rd, and I figure it's about over. I decide to go hurry-up and manage to finally put one in the end zone with about 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. Then I force a punt, go hurry-up again, and score again with about 5 minutes to go in the game, so it's 17-14.

Then I get another stop and figure I'm going to pull it out - but my damn punt returner fumbles and they get it around my 20. So I'm screwed. But I somehow manage to hold them on 3 shots within the 5 yard line and they have to settle for a FG. 20-14 with 2:30 minutes left. I drive the field, throw a beautiful strike to my freshman TE who takes it to the goal line with a minute left. Run Power O 3 straight times and finally jam it into the end zone with 13 seconds left, add the XP, and I win 21-20.

Phenomenal game. Even my wife stopped reading her book to watch the last minute or so (probably because I was so loud she couldn't concentrate anyway...!).

Also really loving the way they've done recruiting this time. A lot of fun. Only time I quick call is the first week of the season. Anyone see a pattern for how many points ahead you need to be for a guy to commit? I've got 18 guys left on my board (plus 2 commits), and 10 of them have me #1. I'm ahead of the second team anywhere from 400-950 points right now. I'd really lilke to square away a few of those as commits so I can concentrate on the other guys who have me lower. Do I keep bombing them with 40-60 minute blocks and worry about the others until later, or can I coast for a while with 20-30 minutes and eventually they'll commit?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 09-15-2010, 11:18 AM   #567
whomario
Pro Starter

I think you can pretty much coast, as far as i can tell the cput actually also stops calling guys they have no shot at and if you are ahead by 400+ you are pretty much maxed out towards green, right ? Then i´m pretty sure the other teams stopped calling a while ago on most those guys.

I´d try 20 minutes for a week and see how it goes, worst case you loose 200 points and can pick it up the week after. But in many cases the CPU won´t call those players anyway.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
Old 09-15-2010, 11:24 AM   #568
Ksyrup

That's what I did for most of them in my current week, except the 1 4 star WR I'm targeting at the top of my list and the guys who I had to schedule a visit for (I gave them an extra 10 minutes to offset using 10 minutes to schedule the visit). We'll see how it goes. I guess I probably need some way of tracking the week-to-week differences in the point differential between me and 2nd place.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 09-15-2010 at 11:25 AM.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:42 AM   #569
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
That's what I did for most of them in my current week, except the 1 4 star WR I'm targeting at the top of my list and the guys who I had to schedule a visit for (I gave them an extra 10 minutes to offset using 10 minutes to schedule the visit). We'll see how it goes. I guess I probably need some way of tracking the week-to-week differences in the point differential between me and 2nd place.

nah, rule of thumb will do when you are that far ahead. Unless it gets closer than 250/300 points i wouldn´t even worry, i don´t think i lost a single recruit even with just 20-30 minutes every other week when i was up 250 or more points at any point.

Personally i just had my starting QB break his ellbow just when i finally started to get a handle on him (had 7 TDs and 10 Ints the first 6 games, then 4 and 1 with 200+ yards each the last 2 games against Top 25 squads before injuring himself with 3 minutes left ...)

I actually return most of my starters next year (i think all but 4 including the kicker and Punter for which i thankfully have decent replacements) but one of those is the Leader in the Heisman race with about 1400 yards rushing and 500 receiving through 8 games ... My replacement HB is a 6´5 freak that will require me to adjust my play style once more, so this might still be my best shot. Only need Miami and Texas once to loose and beat everyone (including also unbeaten Ohio State and 2 more Top 15 teams) ...
Old 09-15-2010, 12:04 PM   #570
Ksyrup

My team is so bad that I've got freshmen getting significant minutes at a bunch of big spots (I have a Sr QB who sat behind another Sr QB last year, and 2 Fr QBs in the wings). I play D line and my RDE is a freshman, my starting RB is a freshman, 2 of my WRs are freshmen, and my TE is a freshman and leading the team in receiving (love the post, crossing route, and short dump-off plays to the TE).
Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #571
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
My team is so bad that I've got freshmen getting significant minutes at a bunch of big spots (I have a Sr QB who sat behind another Sr QB last year, and 2 Fr QBs in the wings). I play D line and my RDE is a freshman, my starting RB is a freshman, 2 of my WRs are freshmen, and my TE is a freshman and leading the team in receiving (love the post, crossing route, and short dump-off plays to the TE).

Sounds like you're doing pretty well though, sitting 5-0 off of a win against a top 25 team.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #572
Ksyrup

Yeah, but I'm NMSU in the WAC, and I'm winning in the WAC. We went 11-1 in my first year (coming off of an 0-12 year before I took over - TAKE THAT, June Jones!), then played Stanford in the Emerald Bowl and lost 35-0. I'm still rated D and D- for offense/defense/special teams. These first few years are all about adding depth (I'm purposely not allowing myself to recruit too far above my program's star level), and then taking on OOC challenges that I can handle.

Next year I'll start scheduling a few of the lower-rated big conference teams to ratchet it up a bit. I'm dominating in my small little universe, but I've got a ways to go to be competitive with the big boys.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #573
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Texas Tech just smoked my ass, I'm now 7-2.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #574
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Played the demo for a bit yesterday. Had a great game on AA as "the U" against FSU. Forced OT on the last play of the game, lost on a glitch when my player dove without me touching the dive button...???

Just wondering for those who have played both, how much difference is there between the demo and the retail (fully patched) version?
Old 09-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #575
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Thinking about doing a HS dynasty for some reason within a conference.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #576
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

What kind of sliders you guys using with the newest patch and tuning kit? Think I'm just going to go with AA default and see what happens. Like the good ole days...
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #577
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

AWESOME!!

I just beat #3 VA Tech 21-17. TIGHT game. I was punted to with like 4 minutes left, up 21-17. Fumbled on the punt return. VA Tech gets a first down. VA Tech driving, inside my 10 with just over 2 minutes to go...I force a fumble. Recovered by my MLB and I successfully get a first down and run out the clock.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #578
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmooth View Post
What kind of sliders you guys using with the newest patch and tuning kit? Think I'm just going to go with AA default and see what happens. Like the good ole days...

I'm using a modified set of Playmakers sliders. I'll give them to you if you like, no telling how well they'll work for you though.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:21 AM   #579
Balldog
Pro Rookie

I guess another Tuner Pack was released yesterday with some more tweaks to progression. Nice to see these guys are still improving the game.

If they can find a way to make mobile QBs more of a threat and tone down the CPU blitzing I'd be in heaven.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:30 AM   #580
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Mobile QB's more of a threat? Bwuh?

In my Navy run, my QB's my leading rusher in the option attack, and with Ohio State, Pryor is an awesome runner..
Old 09-18-2010, 07:29 AM   #581
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post

In my Navy run, my QB's my leading rusher in the option attack, and with Ohio State, Pryor is an awesome runner..

the human user can usually work things out, doesn´t change that the CPU sucks at running with the QB, in at least 8 seasons worth of career play i haven´t seen a single game where the other teams QB gave me trouble on the ground , can´t recall anybody get more than 50 yards really.

Option also still sucks ...

@ Balldog : Are you sure ? There´s nothing on OS about a new tuner set (or i just don´t see it)

as far as the cpu blitzing goes : IN career play just before each game go to "coach philosophy", look for your next opponent and change defensive agressive playcall (or sth like that) down about 20 points and then exit coach philosophy (do NOT change multiple teams at once, doesn´t save changes then)
Old 09-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #582
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post

Sorry meant to say for the CPU.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #583
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
the human user can usually work things out, doesn´t change that the CPU sucks at running with the QB, in at least 8 seasons worth of career play i haven´t seen a single game where the other teams QB gave me trouble on the ground , can´t recall anybody get more than 50 yards really.

Option also still sucks ...

@ Balldog : Are you sure ? There´s nothing on OS about a new tuner set (or i just don´t see it)

as far as the cpu blitzing goes : IN career play just before each game go to "coach philosophy", look for your next opponent and change defensive agressive playcall (or sth like that) down about 20 points and then exit coach philosophy (do NOT change multiple teams at once, doesn´t save changes then)

Here is the link to OS.
NCAA Football 11 Blog: Live Tuning Pack 4 - Operation Sports Forums

As for blitzing that's all fine but I'd rather not have to go in and do that. Also, you can't do that in Online Dynasties.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:22 AM   #584
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

nobody?
Old 09-18-2010, 11:52 AM   #585
whomario
Pro Starter

you know that it has been 2 months and 3 patches since most on here played the demo ?

The game right now is good, that´s all i can contribute to that question i´m afraid
Old 09-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #586
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I lose to Kansas St. so much for a 10 win season. I really miss my starting QB Gabbert.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #587
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Damnit - Clemson just ruined my undefeated record. Dropped me from 7-0 to 7-1.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:10 AM   #588
Terps
College Prospect

Quote:
that's definitely not it. i just loaded the custom roster file then started a new dynasty, selected "no" to names and got "QB #15" as my starter.

Strange.

Weird - and yet it seems that my Road to Glory file has names - although it seems they're not real.

You actually have to set the Name Players option to yes.
Terps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:21 AM   #589
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Tried that to. What ended up fixing it was re-DLing the rosters. Works all fine now.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #590
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Beat ISU 35-7 as we pull to 8-3 with one game left on the schedule.

The latest tuner file really feels great!
Old 09-19-2010, 03:22 PM   #591
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

question - at what point can i stop actively spending times recruiting guys?

i love the recruiting now, but it can also take awhile it seems.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #592
Ksyrup

Finished my second consecutive season with NMSU at 11-1. This time lost to Boise St. 17-10 as I threw 5 INTs. Last year, we won the WAC, went to the Emerald Bowl, and got shellacked by 6-6 Stanford 35-0. A year later with some recruited depth, and we played 7-5 Missouri in the Humanitarian Bowl (BSU won the conference) and won 28-17. I was up 21-0 at half and they got to within 21-17 before I scored midway through the 4th to put it away.

One thing I've noticed is that the AI defense does a terrible job covering TEs, especially the post patterns. My freshman TE ended up 2nd in the NCAA in receiving yards with over 1500. My WRs suck, so I threw to my TEs often - and they were rarely covered. In fact, that's why BSU beat me - they covered the TE and picked me off several times on those routes.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #593
Ksyrup

Quote:
question - at what point can i stop actively spending times recruiting guys?

i love the recruiting now, but it can also take awhile it seems.

I don't know that I'd completely stop, but maybe you can just quick call guys for 20 minutes if it's taking too long. As whomario said earlier, I was able to coast and got all the guys who had me #1 and I was up anywhere from 400-1100 points on. I ended up getting 17 guys during the first part of recruiting, so I only have to worry about recruiting another 8 guys in the off-season. It worked really well to narrow down a list of 15-20 guys early on, build big leads on 8-10 of them over the first few weeks, coast until they commit, and spend most of your time going after the other 8-10 guys on your list.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #594
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't know that I'd completely stop, but maybe you can just quick call guys for 20 minutes if it's taking too long. As whomario said earlier, I was able to coast and got all the guys who had me #1 and I was up anywhere from 400-1100 points on. I ended up getting 17 guys during the first part of recruiting, so I only have to worry about recruiting another 8 guys in the off-season. It worked really well to narrow down a list of 15-20 guys early on, build big leads on 8-10 of them over the first few weeks, coast until they commit, and spend most of your time going after the other 8-10 guys on your list.

sounds good. i think in my first season of my first dynasty i spread myself out too thin and thus lost out on some guys i shoulda spent longer on and won.

but live and learn.

good stuff.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #595
Groundhog
Coordinator

Really hope my copy shows up today. Itching to play this.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #596
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Couple questions.

1) My brother is looking to grab a copy of this and I'm looking as well to re-buy one. I've never done an online dynasty but are intrigued at setting one up and being able to run it for the both of us from our homes. Are there a lot of cool features with this? Is it a real dynasty mode and not the stripped down half-assed shit that Madden puts out?

2) How bad are the depth chart issues? Some say they have players playing out of position, but I feel if they actually rank high at those positions, I'm fine with it. I'm more worried with teams having no one able to play a certain position because they chose to recruit 8 MLBs.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #597
Kodos
Resident Alien

It's a pretty good dynasty mode. You can check out what an online dynasty looks like in my sig.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:08 AM   #598
whomario
Pro Starter

@ Kysrup : Why do you need 8 more guys in the offseason ? Even without acounting for redshirts, with a 4-year-cycle on average you "need" only 19 guys per class to fill the roster (limit at 75), factor in redshirts and it becomes even less.
I have really gone away from scrambling for lesser guys late or divide my time early, rarely sign more than 15 guys during the season and another 3,4 based on need in the offseason.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:49 AM   #599
Ksyrup

I'm trying to build depth. This is only my second recruiting class for a (previously) 1-star team that was starting almost all 40 and low 50-something rated guys. my first recruiting class I was only able to get 15 guys, half of them 2 stars. So this year I'm getting as many 3 and 4-star guys as I can to replace as many of the walk-on rated guys on this team as I can. I'm still rated D and D- across the board. Now that I've gone 23-3 over the past 2 years and (presumably) moved up to a 3-star program ranked in the top 10 at the end of this season, I should be able to hit for a greater percentage of 4-star guys next season. At some point I'll weed out all the crap players, but I'm not close yet. This roster was atrocious when I took it over.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 09-20-2010 at 06:50 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:35 AM   #600
Kodos
Resident Alien

You might want to up the difficulty level if you're doing that with a D/D- roster.