I love hot sluts!

As long as they don't talk.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #503
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
The same person I've been posting statuses (stati?) from has reached the pinnacle of Facebook neediness.

I got an invite to an event from her. Titled "Donation to - My "Humble" Dream Wedding"

Go into the event and read this

So she's unemployed with a 4-year old, wants an expensive wedding (whatever her idea of expensive is), is appealing her SS disability rejection (what's her disability?), but is a hero for rejecting welfare? What does her ever-so lucky future husband do?

Last edited by Galaxy : 07-16-2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #504
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Probably collects SSI.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #505
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
So she's unemployed with a 4-year old, wants an expensive wedding (whatever her idea of expensive is), is appealing her SS disability rejection (what's her disability?), but is a hero for rejecting welfare? What does her ever-so lucky future husband do?

No idea what the future husband does. It's odd because as recent as a few months ago, posts were about needing to be loved, etc. Now she's engaged.

Disability, again no idea.

But yes I do love that she's such a martyr, she's foregoing welfare...but will accept PayPal donations to a wedding.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #506
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
No idea what the future husband does. It's odd because as recent as a few months ago, posts were about needing to be loved, etc. Now she's engaged.

Disability, again no idea.

But yes I do love that she's such a martyr, she's foregoing welfare...but will accept PayPal donations to a wedding.

I would be worried about taking care of my 4-year-old first before any wedding, but that just may be silly talk.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #507
AnalBumCover
College Starter

From the perennial hopeless romantic:

Quote:
Shout out to the universe. " I am ready for you to bring an incredible Woman into my life" the time is now
Comments:

Quote:
From a female You deserve a Great Girl!! I hope she shows up soon!
Quote:
From a male We gotta get choo a woman
Old 07-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #508
TheOhioStateUniversity
High School Varsity

"To squash all rumors cause I'm sick of hearing it. IM NOT ON ANY FORM OF STEROIDS! Girls:sorry I'm bigger then your bf. dudes:sorry your not dedicated enough ....I workout 2hours a day 5days a weeks since I was 17 I'm now 25 ....p.s. I'm playing one more year of semi pro football so I'm not big for no reason."
Old 07-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #509
PilotMan
Head Coach

"to the end of an era... the russians may have lost the cold war, but slow and steady won the space race, thats for sure"

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:53 AM   #510
MJ4H
Coordinator

lol wat
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #511
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
lol wat

This
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #512
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOhioStateUniversity View Post
"To squash all rumors cause I'm sick of hearing it. IM NOT ON ANY FORM OF STEROIDS! Girls:sorry I'm bigger then your bf. dudes:sorry your not dedicated enough ....I workout 2hours a day 5days a weeks since I was 17 I'm now 25 ....p.s. I'm playing one more year of semi pro football so I'm not big for no reason."

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
"to the end of an era... the russians may have lost the cold war, but slow and steady won the space race, thats for sure"

I've read that in the comments section of an article. Sending a space shuttle to space over-and-over for 30 years doesn't mean a "space race".
Old 07-23-2011, 10:01 AM   #513
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
The same person I've been posting statuses (stati?) from has reached the pinnacle of Facebook neediness.

I got an invite to an event from her. Titled "Donation to - My "Humble" Dream Wedding"

Go into the event and read this

Quote:
I may have mentioned this in the past, but where I know her from working in a grocery store during HS, so about 17-20 years ago.

She worked in the office, and got fired for skimming $ off the top, when people would turn in their register drawer at the end of the shift.

I want to post to her that, if she had invested the money she took 20 years ago wisely, she'd have enough to pay for her own wedding now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post

UPDATE

Quote:
Stacey XXXXXX went from being "in a relationship" to "single"

I wonder if people who donated to the humble wedding can get refunds?
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #514
GoSeahawks
High School Varsity

Quote:
why won't he just walk away.................
Then
Quote:
am not going to back down to him
And
Quote:
i hope this dose not go on for ever. i want my life back.
am very happy to have such good friends out there and you all know who you are.

All three of these were posted by an aunt of mine (only met her a handful of times). Apparently she is ending a relationship? Marriage maybe? The thing that strikes me odd about this is that my aunt is almost 60. You don't see a lot of facebook drama from the grandmas.
GoSeahawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:39 PM   #515
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
PIT airport yesterday, the COUNTY decided to be GREEN and turn off the A/C at 1130 until 1930 only on airside-on the record setting day/year. 100 degree weather & PIT decides to be green. BUT the offices, security all had air....Amazing how people make such executive decisions like that and get paid for it.

Nut up...
Old 07-23-2011, 10:58 PM   #516
Galaxy
Coordinator

"Some people need to get their priorities straight when it comes to their kids and the scum you live with!!!!! You know who you are!!!! tIME TO FINALLY STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND BE A MAN!!!!!!!!"

Someone follows up saying that they need to go to South Beach after the new year for one of their birthdays:

"OUNT ME IN!!!! SOUNDS LIKE JUST WHAT I NEED!!!!"
"OH BY THE WAY WHERE IS SOUTH BEACH??? LOL"

A friend responds:
OMG - get a map (or google!) hint...it's South and near a beach!

She responds:
"In what state"....

(Someone responds with the answer of Florida.)

She closes it out with:
"south beach in feb sound wonderful!!!"

Last edited by Galaxy : 07-23-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #517
Autumn
Head Coach

This is a pet peeve of mine. "You know who you are!" Passive aggressive facebook statuses complaining about someone that you know is going to read it? Great ...
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #518
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This is a pet peeve of mine. "You know who you are!" Passive aggressive facebook statuses complaining about someone that you know is going to read it? Great ...

I think it's even worse when they're older (such as the person in that thread is her 40s/50s).
Old 07-23-2011, 11:10 PM   #519
Galaxy
Coordinator

*Dola* She has two kids.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #520
lungs
Pro Rookie

It's great that people love their kids, but are constant Facebook status updates about how your kids are your life and how you couldn't live without them necessary? I mean really, I'm not bashing the person that says something like that here and there. But every fucking day?
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #521
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

A old buddy of mine who I played football with in H.S.

Quote:
Question?Why do people act like they .hate or dislike black people so.much.i just dont get it.what we ever do too yall....except build this country for free.so if ur wanna those people.next u wanna hate are say something. About a afro american.just think.who u wanna talk like, who u wanna dress like,who u wanna play ball like.who u wanna rap n sing like.hell yalll even wanna have or hair cuts.am just saying.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:54 PM   #522
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
A old buddy of mine who I played football with in H.S.

I did. seriously lol. at this. one. Even. thought I had. no idea. what he was. saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 01:26 PM   #523
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

am just saying
Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #524
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
Question?

Old 07-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #525
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs View Post
It's great that people love their kids, but are constant Facebook status updates about how your kids are your life and how you couldn't live without them necessary? I mean really, I'm not bashing the person that says something like that here and there. But every fucking day?

I love the little hour-by-hour updates of their kids.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:46 PM   #526
stevew
Hall Of Famer

So how bout when ur at a video store looking at A MOVIE on the shelf and someone ducks down in front of u and says " Excuse me " as they are grabbing the movie YOU WERE LOOKING AT & IT'S THE LAST ONE!

does not compute. It's like this was a post out of 1995.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:12 AM   #527
sabotai
General Manager

Inside jokes are funny when you you get it.
Inside jokes are not so funny when you aren't in on it.
Inside jokes said 20 times a day on facebook for over a week.....I will stab in the face the next time I see you.

(Yeah, we get it. There's some hilariously awesome story between you a few other friends. You don't need to make comments about a few dozens times a day for the rest of your life, nor do you need to, when one of your friends makes a comment about it, respond "LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SO FUNNYY!!!!!!!!" to every single fucking one of them!)

I think 99% of my facebook updates are people saying how great their life is post getting dumped, people making references to funny events with "LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!" responses, people bitching about how their life sucks because they were slightly inconvenienced and baby/wedding pictures.

I think I'm about done with Facebook.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-31-2011 at 01:13 AM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:16 AM   #528
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Inside jokes said 20 times a day on facebook for over a week.....I will stab in the face the next time I see you.

(Yeah, we get it. There's some hilariously awesome story between you a few other friends. You don't need to make comments about a few dozens times a day for the rest of your life, nor do you need to, when one of your friends makes a comment about it, respond "LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SO FUNNYY!!!!!!!!" to every single fucking one of them!)

I think 99% of my facebook updates are people saying how great their life is post getting dumped, people making references to funny events with "LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!" responses, people bitching about how their life sucks because they were slightly inconvenienced and baby/wedding pictures.

FOFC used to be kind of like that but I think we've all matured past it or something.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:23 AM   #529
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Sportsdigg was like that a week ago.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:23 AM   #530
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Sportsdigg was like that a week ago.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 AM   #531
Autumn
Head Coach

jbmagic, amirite??!!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:04 AM   #532
sabotai
General Manager

Kirby Puckett!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:50 AM   #533
B & B
College Benchwarmer

Location: A sports era long ago when everything didnt require a Nike logo
Quote:

Im gonna wait till the fall and sign up for myspace.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #534
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Sounds more like a problem with your friends list than with Facebook.

That a pretty different ratio than my wall gets, even if you leave out:
1) Game related stuff
2) Posts from Pages rather than people

I'd say mine is probably split fairly evenly between: kids/grandkids related pics & stories, random oddball statuses, reasonably funny thoughts/ observations/quotes/jokes, miscellaneous linkage to a wide range of stuff, YouTube links, political stuff, prayer requests, birth/death info, travel pics & stories. Sports is surprisingly underrepresented but then again, it ain't college football season.

Y'know, with the exception of work-related topics that I largely avoid on FB, that sounds an awful lot like a similar split to the topics of conversation I have in real life. Seems like that's how FB ought to work, isn't it?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #535
stevew
Hall Of Famer

DIZZY,LITE HEADED'SWETING,FILLED POOL WITH AIR SPRAYED WITH SOAP STILL CANT FIND LEAK ON BOTTEM RING

lol
Old 08-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #536
stevew
Hall Of Famer

WHERE IS THE PUDDING?

-lol
Old 08-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #537
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I have a cousin who posts some pretty strange stuff on Facebook. I haven't seen her in years, but she found me on Facebook a few weeks ago and sent a friend request. I'm glad she did, because now I get savory goodness like the following:

Gavalston here I come with all my might lawd dat sleep gone wip on me shortly maybe not I'm the ionic robotic short for super woman@LOL

Thank u God for the Power Nap it was well needed.Im great now dam daqurie sound good Dan a MF and I don't feel like moving what u say Dee a blu 2 yep dats my gi

Like my baby say I'm on my way to mal mart I'm like Twitter do I have any followers@kmsl

Happy HBD KEISHA!!! And may God Bless U To C many more. Now that's out the way Fuck U

Dam last night I cracked my phone taking my boys for a ride and then they fell to sleep on me Cingular to help is needed with honors

Did this child say come on momma press the horn cause we bout to go lord he get that from his momma

Wait a minute do this 3yr old have boxers on with no underwear he gone thank me later to young to have baggy nuts (Thanks Mom)

Speak it Three glad some black men still got a head in the right direction and for those who miss the memo trust me,u lost

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 08-03-2011 at 12:13 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #538
tucking fypo
H.S. Freshman Team

A friend of mine would always respond "I just did a peepee" when he saw something he considered "way too serious for Facebook" or if someone put song lyrics as their update.
tucking fypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #539
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
Wait a minute do this 3yr old have boxers on with no underwear he gone thank me later to young to have baggy nuts (Thanks Mom)

Hold on, I'm supposed to wear underwear AND boxers. No wonder my nuts are so baggy.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #540
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Is this the cousin you wanted to vote for as President? I can see why.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #541
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:

I joined FB in 2009, primarily because my 20 year reunion was coming up and it was the easiest way to get info and be connected to all of those people as it was being planned and shortly thereafter. But once that came and went, I found myself rarely posting anything, and only checking updates from my phone occasionally, when I was bored.

The problem with FB, I think, is that for a lot of people, they can't really be themselves because your whole world is inter-connected. Your family, friends, co-workers, high school sweetheart, wife, etc. - they're all seeing everything. It's the "Independent George" factor that has turned me off of FB. I feel much more free to joke around and stuff on a message board, where my identity is somewhat protected and the circle of people I interact with is basically cut-off from the "real world." FB is the real world. And that sucks.

And FB is useless for good information. It's basically everyday people dumping their problems or touting their happy moments in a stream of consciousness. Big deal. I enjoy twitter so much more, even though I've never tweeted, because I choose a bunch of sports, music, and comedy people to follow, and I get real information and entertainment out of it. Twitter has almost entirely replaced the internet as a way of getting sports and music news.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #542
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
And FB is useless for good information.

Again, that must go back to the composition of friend's lists.

I probably see a useful nugget or two everyday that I would have missed otherwise (and I'm a news junkie where the net is concerned).
Old 08-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #543
Ksyrup

I guess. The only real "news" items I see are a few political/ironic posts of news articles dealing with world events I am mostly aware of already (without the personal comment of my "friend') and a few funny news stories. As far as more local "news," there isn't much of that, or at least, not the kind I care about. It's certainly not the place for breaking news I don't already know about. Occasionally by someone's comment I'll hear about something in sports or music I didn't know, but 98% of the time, I already got that info on Twitter.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 08-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #544
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Hold on, I'm supposed to wear underwear AND boxers. No wonder my nuts are so baggy.
Evidently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Is this the cousin you wanted to vote for as President? I can see why.
No, but I want to now. She should be old enough by the 2020 election.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I enjoy twitter so much more, even though I've never tweeted, because I choose a bunch of sports, music, and comedy people to follow, and I get real information and entertainment out of it. Twitter has almost entirely replaced the internet as a way of getting sports and music news.
I guess I'm following the wrong people, because I wouldn't say "real information" is anything I get from it. I think I've actually seen more links to pictures of toilets on Twitter than actual useful information... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 08-03-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #545
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I wish I could hire stevew to translate everything my cousin says on Facebook, because I think he's the only person here who's straight gangsta enough to comprehend her.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #546
JediKooter
Coordinator

What are saggy nuts? I know you can get nuts in sack. Was it perhaps a typo?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #547
Ksyrup

Quote:
I guess I'm following the wrong people, because I wouldn't say "real information" is anything I get from it. I think I've actually seen more links to pictures of toilets on Twitter than actual useful information... not that there's anything wrong with that.

I follow most of the main baseball and football reporters, some musicians, some comedians, and some random funny characters. And that's it. I don't actually know a single person on my twitter list, and I've never tweeted. I just use it for information and smart-ass or bizarre/funny comments.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-03-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #548
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
I wish I could hire stevew to translate everything my cousin says on Facebook, because I think he's the only person here who's straight gangsta enough to comprehend her.

Yeah, I don't even understand it

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #549
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Well this ought to make for a fun clusterfuck if they roll it out completely. Basically your posts/comments in a group that you're a member of is appearing on the walls of everyone on your friends list (whether they're a member of the group or not).

You know you're from Facebook if ... - CNN.com
Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #550
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

"Happy HBD KEISHA!!! And may God Bless U To C many more. Now that's out the way Fuck U"

That's my favorite one. Reminds me of my old middle school that use to sell "OJ Juice" in the cafeteria. I would always ask who this OJ person was, and why we were being offered his juice.