Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-08-2007, 09:02 AM   #501
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Interesting stuff going on today. Too bad I can't take part. Good game all. Sorry if I didn't turn out to be much help. We'll have to discuss after the game and see how things could have gone.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:25 AM   #502
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I didn't like the way Lathum handled Brian's reveal (and, as I recall, said so at the time), but in my mind that's still only a minor point against him. I've certainly seen the same from non-wolves in the past.

I'll try to find some time this afternoon to see if there's anything that jumps out from the voting.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:30 AM   #503
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well I see CR has cleverly spun suspicoun on me. I didn't want to have to do this already but I guess I must.

I received a PM last night after Brian died saying he was my mentor and since he died I inhereted his knowledge and power. Brian was the seer and now I am. Last night before he died he viewed RPI fan and RPI-fan was killing Brian. I am assuming this info was passed to me because they had chosen Brian to kill. I am also assuming RPI was a conversion since from the begining he was the most universaly trusted. My PM indicated Brian was off to scan Chief Rum but never made it there which leads me to believe CR is more likely to be good.

VOTE RPI FAN

I didn't wanna put myself out there already but RPI jumped all over the vote for me so I think he knows he was viewed last night, why else do such a reverse from trusting me?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:44 AM   #504
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

So, would an unturned RPI survive the trial a second time?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #505
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I don't see his vote for LSG is conclusive in either direction. A wolf might hold that vote both to limit suspicion and to try to gain trust.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #506
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I don't see his vote for LSG is conclusive in either direction. A wolf might hold that vote both to limit suspicion and to try to gain trust.

Are you talking about RPI?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #507
Lorena
Unregistered

Lathum, so you inherited Brian's powers when he died? It kinda sounds like a stretch. I guess I was expecting you to come out fighting but you sound sort of defeated.

vote lathum

Anytime I mentioned LSG he seemed a little defensive of her which is the biggest reason why I feel he's a baddie.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #508
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I've sat around alot of today waiting to see what others felt about the current day situation. So far its been alot of overwhelming quiet. I don't really believe Lathum and he isn't the person I referred to that I felt was the seer. Like I said before, I feel pretty strongly the seer is still alive, and Lathum isn't who I refer to.

Out of curiosity Lathum, if you took over for Brian and he was the seer, who did he scan each night?

I still stand by my original statement that I think Brian was the bodyguard (Jonathan later seemed to agree with my belief there on that one which has me a little bit concerned though).

I actually will be quite curious to talk after the game to see why the wolves picked who they did each night. If I was bad, I am pretty sure the person I would have picked to night kill on night 3 (when barkeep died and Brian protected Jonathan) would have been the seer and that would have really caused problems for us.

As it is currently, if we can get a wolf today, I think we're in pretty good shapes this game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #509
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I still stand by my original statement that I think Brian was the bodyguard (Jonathan later seemed to agree with my belief there on that one which has me a little bit concerned though).

Why does me agreeing with you make you concerned?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:00 PM   #510
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I don't mean to throw a monkey wrench in this whole thing but it is quiet soo..

I thought about the possiblity of RPI having some sort of medallion or potion or something that allowed him to "pass" the test with flying colors. We've seen these types of things in previous games.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #511
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Why does me agreeing with you make you concerned?

I don't know.. I guess just personal experience any time someone just goes along with what I say always raises warning flags for me. I already stated earlier why your actions yesterday felt a bit fishy to me but no one else seems to agree so I'll leave that be.

In fact, I went into depth yesterday why Lathum bugged me, and no one really backed me on that either. Then today when Chief comes up and says the same stuff I had already said, suddenly everyone follows along. I guess I just am having a huge problem trying to understand why everyone trusts you and/or chief more than me right now.

I mean at least in my head I think I've made decent arguements/observations about both Lathum and you, but maybe I am just not seeing everything clearly.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #512
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

One other comment, this is mainly to Chief who still believes that Brian wasn't the bodyguard. He came back to me last night and died guarding me. The dream didn't say much other than I dreamt of Brian and saw him die in my dreams. That in itself doesn't tell me much about if the target was actually Brian or myself, but I guessed for most of today that Brian was likely the target otherwise normally he would have stayed alive.

I don't see any reason why Brian would have come back to visit me again if he was a spy or seer type role. Its pretty obvious to me that he was the bodyguard and he came back to protect me a second time. This can obviously be verified by the fact that no one else last night would have dreamt of Brian.

So while I might not be 100% sure the seer is still alive, I think its a pretty likely possibility and the seer was not Brian or Spleen (two of our 4 night deaths so far). I also still think I know who the seer is based on day to day behavior and the change of behavior at some points in regards to specific people.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #513
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
(Schmidty was here yesterday, just happened to pop in 15 min after the lynch vote that he couldn't do anything about since I didn't vote for Chief).

You know, I haven't gotten mad in this game in a while, but for some reason, that statement pisses me off. I don't lie about things that are out of the game. Ever.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #514
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
You know, I haven't gotten mad in this game in a while, but for some reason, that statement pisses me off. I don't lie about things that are out of the game. Ever.

Schmidty, we're playing a game where 2-4 people are purposely lying to us, and the rest of us have to figure out who it is. You know I still think the world of you, I simply was giving my thoughts. I didn't insult you or say mean things about you, I just simply stated my thoughts.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #515
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Are you talking about RPI?

Yes. Since Lathum accused him, I wanted to look and see what (if any) conclusions to draw from the one firm voting data point we have.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #516
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Schmidty, we're playing a game where 2-4 people are purposely lying to us, and the rest of us have to figure out who it is. You know I still think the world of you, I simply was giving my thoughts. I didn't insult you or say mean things about you, I just simply stated my thoughts.

That's cool. I guess I don't mind being called a liar in-game, but when it was an honest out-of-game mistake, it's annoying.

Well, after having read Alan and Chief's analysissisisisises, I am comfortable voting for either Lathum or Jonathan, especially since they were the first ones to jump on me about missing last night's vote. At this point, I'll go with the majority (even though I'm one of the last votes):

Vote Lathum
Old 01-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #517
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Ok, after reading today's posts, my suspicions have changed.

UNVOTE LATHUM

VOTE JON EZARIK
Old 01-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #518
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
Ok, after reading today's posts, my suspicions have changed.

UNVOTE LATHUM

VOTE JON EZARIK

Just to help me out here, what in today's posts made you feel like switching now that the vote seems to be a run away?

I have both on my non-trust list fairly evenly.. but Lathum came out and said you were a bad guy... And you are saying gee he must not be bad?

Please help me understand what you are doing here.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:18 PM   #519
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Lord.. all of my theories for the day have been shot now.

I come into the day with like 4 different people I feel bad about and decide to go after Jonathan. Chief uses alot of my arguements about Lathum to make a case for him (which is fine with me). RPI jumps on and says same here. This is enough for me to decide to move my vote from Jon to Lathum. I wait a while so it doesn't seem too suspicious, but at this point I had highly suspected RPI was our seer (which I guess doesn't seem the case now).

THen Lathum claims he is the seer, says RPI is bad and RPI agrees with him and moves his vote to Jon who was my original target.

Am I the only one that is completely confused by this?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:23 PM   #520
st.cronin
General Manager

A little more than 90 minutes to deadline and the vote is:

5 - Lathum - Chief Rum, Jonathan E, Alan T, DodgerChick, Schmidty
1 - RPI Fan - Lathum
1 - Jonathan E - RPI Fan

fixed, thanks Alan

knives out

Last edited by st.cronin : 01-08-2007 at 05:31 PM.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:25 PM   #521
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Lathum didn't vote for himself cronin. just for the record.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #522
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

RPI did not agree with Lathum. He just said that the events of the day had changed his suspicions.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #523
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
A little more than 90 minutes to deadline and the vote is:

4 - Lathum - Chief Rum, Jonathan E, Alan T, DodgerChick
1 - RPI Fan - Lathum
1 - Jonathan E - RPI Fan

fixed, thanks Alan

You missed my vote.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #524
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

ok.. either I'm losing my mind or everyone else has...

Lathum accused RPI of being bad... RPI after having read stuff today no longer thinks Lathum is bad and now thinks Jonathan is bad instead.

lathum said he was the seer and viewed RPI killing Brian...

At first I suspected some form of vote influence power being used on RPI here.. but as more people defend this.. am I just missing something here?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #525
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
You missed my vote.

fixed

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #526
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I can see a few possible scenerios here:

1) Lathum is bad, and some form of vote wielding ability was used on RPI to move his vote.
2) Lathum is telling the truth and RPI was converted at some point (When and how, I have no idea) and RPI realizes as soon as Lathum dies and comes up good, people will be after him, so he places a vote on Jonathan to give Jonathan some trust down the road (With jonathan as the last bad guy)
3) Lathum and RPI are both bad somehow and this is a ploy to give one of them trust.
4) RPI is good and has just lost his mind?

Any other possibilities here?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:36 PM   #527
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Lathum: I don't know why you would claim to see me last night. But I feel that maybe your role includes some kind of built-in error. What have the other results of your scans been so far?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #528
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
fixed

Don't kill me, but it was Lathum who voted for RPI, not jonathan
Old 01-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #529
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

dola, woops you're right. I just read your votes wrong!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #530
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Don't kill me, but it was Lathum who voted for RPI, not jonathan

The post looks right to me at this point...
Old 01-08-2007, 05:41 PM   #531
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The post looks right to me at this point...

I realized and corrected myself! One of those WW moments I wish I could edit!
Old 01-08-2007, 05:43 PM   #532
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Unvote Lathum

Ok RPI, I had assumed you were the seer. Can you tell me your vote is not being influenced and what made you feel that Jonathan was the better target today? You were the only one I trusted coming in today and I stand by my thoughts that I doubt a conversion has occured due to no nights without a kill. You just really threw me for a loop there. I still have really big problems with Lathum here, but need some information why you think we should move our vote.

If I am not convinced, I'll move my vote back to Lathum before deadline.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #533
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

RPI, I'd like more detail about what you think the situation is right now: what you think Lathum is, why you think Jon is an appropriate vote.

Old 01-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #534
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Lathum: I don't know why you would claim to see me last night. But I feel that maybe your role includes some kind of built-in error. What have the other results of your scans been so far?

Okay, so if you claim that Lathum is lying, why on earth are you voting for Jon? You've made about 3 posts after Alan asked you and you keep avoiding it.

It's last minute stuff like this that really, really irritates me; no explanation, nothing. I'm not sure if RPI is doing this to confuse us so we can move our vote off of Lathum onto Jon because so many of us trust him or what.

C'mon RPI, out with it.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:58 PM   #535
Blade6119
Coordinator

back, anything important happen today?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #536
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Yup. But you shouldn't need much catching up.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:07 PM   #537
Lorena
Unregistered

Because RPI is on so many people's "trust list", I should say. I'm starting to think RPI isn't who we think he is.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:08 PM   #538
Blade6119
Coordinator

RPI confuses me telling us not to kill the person calling him a wolf...has he explained this?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:11 PM   #539
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Blade, no, he hasn't.

DC, is your post 537 in response to Blade's post 538 (timestamp bug back again), or is it in response to a different one?

Old 01-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #540
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Blade, no, he hasn't.

DC, is your post 537 in response to Blade's post 538 (timestamp bug back again), or is it in response to a different one?

It should have been a dolapost but my computer was acting funky. I was adding to my post.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:14 PM   #541
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I have no idea what's going on with RPI. This makes absolutely no sense to me. And is anyone actually giving credence to Lathum's "reveal"?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:15 PM   #542
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have no idea what's going on with RPI. This makes absolutely no sense to me. And is anyone actually giving credence to Lathum's "reveal"?

I wasn't since like I said, I thought RPI was the seer.

Now I have no clue whats going on.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:16 PM   #543
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

I mentioned earlier that I thought it was a stretch.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #544
Lorena
Unregistered

Yeah, RPI is really messing with us... where the hell is he anyway?
Old 01-08-2007, 06:17 PM   #545
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I wait a while so it doesn't seem too suspicious, but at this point I had highly suspected RPI was our seer (which I guess doesn't seem the case now).

I thought so too, that's why I gave Lathum the benefit of the doubt when RPI said he had a hunch.

Quote:
Am I the only one that is completely confused by this?

No. I think my head just blew up trying to figure out what RPI is doing.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:18 PM   #546
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Yeah, RPI is really messing with us... where the hell is he anyway?

I don't know, but I don't like my questions being ignored.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #547
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Alan, why did you think RPI was the seer?

I would agree that Lathum's claim that Brian was the previous seer doesn't really agree with anything that Brian had stated. But why is he trying to push us onto RPI, rather than one of the other people that hasn't already been tested, and cleared? Is it just to try to shake our faith in the one player who we seem to know?

Old 01-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #548
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, not only has RPI bailed on us, but Lathum hasn't exactly been loquacious either.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #549
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't know, but I don't like my questions being ignored.

Ummm... what question is that

ducks
Old 01-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #550
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Is it just to try to shake our faith in the one player who we seem to know?

That's what I saw the move as. I don't believe for one instant that Lathum is now a seer. At least, I don't believe Brian was ever seer (why scan RPI on the night he passed the test and we knew he was good)? So, Lathum's claim to me screams out "Let's confuse the villagers by casting doubt on the only player who's been cleared."

Unfortunately, RPI is doing a pretty good of that himself right now...