Head Coach

It's okay though, we have Chuck Darby
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #452
Dunleavy
High School JV

Quote:
STEWART GETS SURGERY
Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2008, 8:05 p.m.
In a draft that has plenty of tailbacks, one of them has a question mark sprouting from his shoes.

According to Adam Schefter of NFL Network, Oregon running back Jonathan Strewart had surgery on Wednesday to repair a fracture in his foot.

As a result, Stewart will be out for four months, and will miss his Pro Day workout. The goal in having the surgery now was to ensure that Stewart would be ready for the start of training camp.

Stewart had the injury in February, when he ran the 40-yard dash in 4.45 seconds at the Scouting Combine. He also churned out a 36-inch vertical jump.

The situation has drawn comparisons to Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, whose broken collarbone arguably prompted a mini-slide to No. 7 in the 2007 draft. But most running backs don’t use their collarbones to, you know, run.

Really, how can anyone justify a first-day pick (which is now only rounds one and two) on a guy with a surgically-repaired foot?

Stewart was a first round lock, #3 rated RB. let his fall begin...
Dunleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #453
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
This is just depressing:

From the 2002 draft, the Lions have one player remaining (fifth-rounder John Owens, who has bounced around the league). From the 2003 draft, the Lions have one player remaining (Cory Redding). The Lions do not have a starter on the roster, other than Roy Williams, from the 2004 and 2005 drafts.

i feel sorry for Lions fans who have to deal with Matt Millen as a gm. im sure they can throw a football into the stands and hit someone who could do a better job than him.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:42 PM   #454
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunleavy View Post
Stewart was a first round lock, #3 rated RB. let his fall begin...

I'd still take him #15. He'll be ready for camp and the kid is a load.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #455
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Now the Lions have released safety Kenoy Kennedy.

He sucks.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #456
Radii
Head Coach

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

Quote:
The Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement in principle with the Oakland Raiders to trade cornerback DeAngelo Hall for the Raiders' second-round pick in the 2008 draft, pending the Raiders finalizing a contract with Hall, according to a source close to the Falcons.

Hall is close to agreeing to a contract with the Raiders that will pay him just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles, according to the source. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with $20 million guaranteed.

Hall is a former first-rounder taken with the eighth pick in the 2004 draft.

Is Atlanta really better off w/ a 2nd round pick instead of Hall?
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #457
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

Do the rest of the players still hate him? If so, I would say a 2nd rounder is better than Hall.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #458
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:

This must be a mistake...Oakland was only asking for Anthony Michael Hall...not DeAngelo.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #459
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Atlanta would be better off with something derived from picking their nose than having excrement like Meangelo on the team.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #460
Thomkal
Head Coach

Boy what a shocker that the Raiders would be interested in Hall
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #461
Raiders Army
Coordinator

To give up a 2nd round pick and then have to pay a guy like Hall...
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #462
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
To give up a 2nd round pick and then have to pay a guy like Hall...

But it's okay he's a great teammate.
Old 03-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #463
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sort of an interesting move: The Eagles signed DT Dan Klecko from the Colts where he also played as a short yardage FB. The Eagles plan on converting him to a full time FB. They should hit the trim down button come training camp to help him make the move.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #464
Logan
Head Coach

He was always an undersized DT. He played at maybe 260 while he was at Temple (and less while he was with me at Marlboro High School ).
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #465
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Sort of an interesting move: The Eagles signed DT Dan Klecko from the Colts where he also played as a short yardage FB. The Eagles plan on converting him to a full time FB. They should hit the trim down button come training camp to help him make the move.

I love Klecko - he just seems like a guy that would have fit in with any team in any era, including the 1860s Harvard Crimson. The Pats used him all over both sides of the ball and he was a fan favorite.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #466
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Hey SR, finally.

Quote:
Steelers release Wilson
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
The Steelers have released veteran wide receiver Cedrick Wilson, the team announced Thursday morning.

Wilson, who was entering his eighth NFL season, was arrested Wednesday night for hitting his former girlfriend in a Pine restaurant, and was charged by police with simple assault, harrassment and disorderly conduct.

In January, the woman, Lindsey Paulat, 26, of Fawn, was involved in a lengthy armed standoff at Wilson's home, police said.

Wilson signed with the Steelers in March 2005 as an unrestricted free agent from the San Francisco 49ers. In three seasons with the Steelers Wilson caught 81 passes for 1,162 yards and two touchdowns.

Shame it took "chokin' a bitch" to get his ass gone, I would have thought horrendous play would have lead to the same result. Then again Kirschke's been around 5 years now.

We're turning into the damn Bengals, part 2.

Last edited by stevew : 03-20-2008 at 09:47 AM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #467
Buccaneer
Head Coach

The main reason I hate the Denver Donkeys is because of Mike Shanahan. I had never, ever liked that weasel-faced, beady-eyed twerp. Apparently someone died and made him king so he could fire the GM. Now he let perhaps the most popular player go (Elam) when I believe he was waiting around for them to make a good offer.

With Vick and Hall, as well as Petrino, gone, I may become a Falcons fan yet.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #468
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Hey SR, finally.

Shame it took "chokin' a bitch" to get his ass gone, I would have thought horrendous play would have lead to the same result. Then again Kirschke's been around 5 years now.

Sadly, it will be spun into he was released because of the legal problems, and not because he flat out sucked. That would mean they'd be admitting the screwed up in the first place in signing him.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:31 PM   #469
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Sports
NEW YORK (AP) - The San Francisco 49ers have forfeited their fifth-round pick in next month's NFL draft after commissioner Roger Goodell deemed them guilty of tampering with Chicago linebacker Lance Briggs.

Goodell also determined the teams will switch picks in the third round of the April 26-27 draft. Chicago, which had the 12th pick, will get San Francisco's seventh pick and the 49ers will get Chicago's choice.

Goodell determined that the 49ers violated the NFL's anti-tampering policy by contacting Briggs' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, about his client during the 2007 season.

Why am I not surprised to see Drew's name come up?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #470
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The 49ers lose their 5th round pick and they have to swap 3rd round picks with the Bears.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #471
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Hey SR, finally.

So is this the stimulus that brings Lee Mays back to the Steelers?

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #472
stevew
Hall Of Famer

bite your tongue.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #473
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
The main reason I hate the Denver Donkeys is because of Mike Shanahan. I had never, ever liked that weasel-faced, beady-eyed twerp. Apparently someone died and made him king so he could fire the GM. Now he let perhaps the most popular player go (Elam) when I believe he was waiting around for them to make a good offer.

With Vick and Hall, as well as Petrino, gone, I may become a Falcons fan yet.

I completely missed Elam signing with the Falcons until I read it in MMQB. Damn, that sucks.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #474
JeeberD
General Manager

Fuck...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #475
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Nice to see the sig change. lol
Old 03-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #476
Cuckoo
College Starter

I'm with you Jeebs...
Old 03-31-2008, 05:59 AM   #477
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD View Post
So is this the stimulus that brings Lee Mays back to the Steelers?

I am pretty sure that role of fast #5 WR who should be a good KR guy but is always hurt and has yet to make a play in Black & Gold is already locked up by Willie Reid.

Last edited by Suburban Rhythm : 03-31-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:11 PM   #478
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD View Post

Looks like my jerk magnet theory is holding well this offseason.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:46 AM   #479
MikeVic
Head Coach

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3325273

Things I noted were that only a 15-yard face mask penalty exists now, there's no more "was the receiver forced out of bounds" rule, and the hair rule wasn't passed...
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #480
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

• A direct snap from center that goes backward will now be treated as a fumble. Previously, it was ruled a false start.

I never did understand this one. If the snap starts the play, how can the rest of the team's lack of movement cause a false start?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #481
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The force out rule going away should be good. Although they should have considered changing it to 1 foot down if you're in contact with a defender. Now DB's will be able to drill people on the sidelines.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:35 AM   #482
Dunleavy
High School JV

well here is my first, well second, mock draft

1. Miami – Jake Long, OT, Michigan
-I don’t believe it will be Dorsey, McFadden, or Ryan so it comes down to the two Long’s, Gholston the wild card. Chris Long is a fine player but Jake Long at LT fills a more premier need. Plus I’m buying the rumors that the Fins are negotiating with Jake

2. St. Louis – Chris Long, DE, Virginia
-Could be Dorsey here but Chris Long is the safe blue collar pick to fit the new Rams

3. Atlanta – Glen Dorsey, DT, LSU
-Certainly Matt Ryan makes a lot of sense but DT is an equally big need for the Falcons. Plus Dorsey likely carries a higher grade then Ryan on their board. Another factor is this a much deeper QB draft class then a thin DT class

4. Oakland – Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio St.
-Really tough pick. I had changed my mind from Darren McFadden to Vernon Gholston and then changed back to McFadden, and now I’ve changed back to Gholston who flashed some serious speed in his own right and is rumored to be high on the Raiders draft board. When all is said and done I wouldn’t be surprised if Oakland took Sedrick Ellis

5. Kansas City – Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
-The Chiefs really do need OL help and Branden Albert was in the mix all the way to the end but Sedrick Ellis offers the Chiefs better value at #5 overall and is going to be that force in the middle they looking for a while now

6. NY Jets – Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
-With McFadden and Ryan still on the board the Jets are sure to have calls to move up but I think they’ll drive too hard a bargain for a deal to happen. I don’t doubt the Jets have some interest in Ryan but I cant see them taking him over McFadden

7. New England – Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy
-With Matt Ryan still on the board the Patriots could use him to trade down, but which team is going to want to trade up? Chicago? Carolina? No. I don’t see either team moving up for Ryan (maybe Clady). So what to do with a hot potato, the Pats bite the bullet and take the CB they prefer, and need

8. Baltimore – Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
-I don’t see the Ravens moving up for Ryan but if he falls in their lap I don’t see them passing

9. Cincinnati – Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida
-Wanted to project a trade with Ryan Clady being the target but decided against doing that. For the Bengal’s it came down Rivers, Merlin, and Harvey with none of the three standing out

10. New Orleans - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tennessee St.
-Rivers in the mix again but CB is a bigger need, DRC likely rated higher

11. Buffalo – Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
-Had DRC not gone 10th to the Saints he would have made this a difficult decision for the Bills, it was a hard enough choosing which WR to take as Kelly may be slipping a bit while Michigan State’s Devon Thomas is rising

12. Denver - Ryan Clady, OT, Boise St.
-Instant pick

13. Carolina – Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
-OT for sure, maybe trade up for Clady

14. Chicago – Branden Albert, OG/OT, Virginia
Really tough pick, and this is my team (suppose to be easy). The Bears could trade up to get Clady but that isn’t their style. They would take Willams as plan B but he’s gone as well. I don’t see them taking Otah, Cherilus is a long shot. The real wild card here is Rashard Mendenhall, the Bears OC successfully recruited and surely will be making his case for the talented RB, I just don’t see them going RB round 1 as they seem locked in for an OT but have they drafted Albert as a LT or OG?

I ran out of gas so I’m stopping for now
Old 04-12-2008, 06:00 PM   #483
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Fuck, I just got scared. The 2007 draft is on the NFL Network right now. With everything else going on, I thought I forgot about it. I thought it was next weekend but this shook my confidence.

Then they were talking about Daymeion Hughes and I knew they were talking about last year.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #484
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Why is Rogers-Cromrairtie such a big deal? He played division 1-AA and had a good senior bowl. And a great combine. How does that translate to a top 10 pick?

Is it the last name he shares with his cousin. How many of us have actually seen him play a friggin game?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #485
stevew
Hall Of Famer

dola-

I'm not trying to point fingers at the mockers in this thread, as he's highly(over) rated by everyone it seems.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #486
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
dola-

I'm not trying to point fingers at the mockers in this thread, as he's highly(over) rated by everyone it seems.

The usual. He's a freak, size and speed wise, at a position where those kind of athletes do not usually exist. Add in good work outs and combines, and he's become a freak.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #487
st.cronin
General Manager

He's actually not really that big. 6'1", 180 is I think about his size.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:19 AM   #488
st.cronin
General Manager

dola: 6'2", 175 according to this site

http://www.newerascouting.com/profil...file.php?id=24

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #489
Dunleavy
High School JV

i've read that he loves football and that's worth some browney points. Pats are said to like him. i dont think there's any question his physical tools, aka potential, will be a big part of why and when he is drafted
Old 04-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #490
Dunleavy
High School JV

Quote:
TEAMS CIRCULATING NEW TRADE CHART
Posted by Mike Florio on April 15, 2008, 10:38 a.m.
A couple of weeks ago, we developed a revised trade chart for valuing draft picks. We’ve since caught wind of a new chart that has been developed by and among multiple teams, and that could be put in use as soon as this year.

The new chart can be seen right here.

In contrast to the current trade chart, the new chart has very different values for the picks in round one. At the top, the points are compressed. The first pick was worth 3,000; it’s now down to 2,000. However, the sixth pick is worth more under the new chart than it was under the prior version. Each remaining pick, from No. 7 to No. 32, is worth more as well, with the last pick in the round now worth 670, up from 590.

The only difference in round two is that the first pick in the round is worth 570 under the new chart. It previously had a value of 580. The values for all picks in rounds three through seven are unchanged.

The chart has been revised due to the dramatic increases in the contracts paid to the first few players selected in the draft. The financial investment required when exercising such a high pick necessarily has reduced the total value of these picks, necessitating a reduction in the total perceived trade value of the top selections.

The apparent reason for the 100-point gap between the bottom of round one and the top of round two is that the last player drafted in round one can be signed to a five-year deal. At the top of round two, the maximum duration is four years.

Under that theory, however, the difference between picks No. 16 and No. 17 should be more than 40 points, since the maximum contract length at the top half of round one is six years.

It remains to be seen whether the new chart becomes widely used by NFL teams. It’s clearly an improvement, however, over the outdated chart that was developed in the 1990s.

HTML Code:
1st Rd 2nd Rd 3rd Rd 4th Rd 5th Rd 6th Rd 7th Rd 1 2,000 33 570 65 265 97 112 129 43 161 27 193 14.2 2 1,900 34 560 66 260 98 108 130 42 162 26.6 194 13.8 3 1,825 35 550 67 255 99 104 131 41 163 26.2 195 13.4 4 1,750 36 540 68 250 100 100 132 40 164 25.8 196 13 5 1,675 37 530 69 245 101 96 133 39.5 165 25.4 197 12.6 6 1,635 38 520 70 240 102 92 134 39 166 25 198 12.2 7 1,570 39 510 71 235 103 88 135 38.5 167 24.6 199 11.8 8 1,505 40 500 72 230 104 86 136 38 168 24.2 200 11.4 9 1,440 41 490 73 225 105 84 137 37.5 169 23.8 201 11 10 1,375 42 480 74 220 106 82 138 37 170 23.4 202 10.6 11 1,320 43 470 75 215 107 80 139 36.5 171 23 203 10.2 12 1,275 44 460 76 210 108 78 140 36 172 22.6 204 9.8 13 1,230 45 450 77 205 109 76 141 35.5 173 22.2 205 9.4 14 1,185 46 440 78 200 110 74 142 35 174 21.8 206 9 15 1,140 47 430 79 195 111 72 143 34.5 175 21.4 207 8.6 16 1,110 48 420 80 190 112 70 144 34 176 21 208 8.2 17 1,070 49 410 81 185 113 68 145 33.5 177 20.6 209 7.8 18 1,040 50 400 82 180 114 66 146 33 178 20.2 210 7.4 19 1,010 51 390 83 175 115 64 147 32.6 179 19.8 211 7 20 980 52 380 84 170 116 62 148 32.2 180 19.4 212 6.6 21 945 53 370 85 165 117 60 149 31.8 181 19 213 6.2 22 920 54 360 86 160 118 58 150 31.4 182 18.6 214 5.8 23 895 55 350 87 155 119 56 151 31 183 18.2 215 5.4 24 870 56 340 88 150 120 54 152 30.6 184 17.8 216 5 25 845 57 330 89 145 121 52 153 30.2 185 17.4 217 4.6 26 820 58 320 90 140 122 50 154 29.8 186 17 218 4.2 27 795 59 310 91 136 123 49 155 29.4 187 16.6 219 3.8 28 770 60 300 92 132 124 48 156 29 188 16.2 220 3.4 29 745 61 292 93 128 125 47 157 28.6 189 15.8 221 3 30 720 62 284 94 124 126 46 158 28.2 190 15.4 222 2.6 31 695 63 276 95 120 127 45 159 27.8 191 15 223 2.3 32 670 64 270 96 116 128 44 160 27.4 192 14.6 224 2

it looks weird at first b/c of the drop at the top but it rounds out nicely
Old 04-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #491
Arles
Grey Dog Software

There's another interesting one in ESPN the mag. It used the old 3,000 point start but uses a similar methodology.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #492
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The charts never make any sense. If there's a blue chipper QB, he's basically worth infinity points. I'd say the old one was pretty fine. Picks 17-32 are worth too much in this situation, simply cause the first 16 let you negotiate a 6 year deal.

Basically, that chart needs a lot of work still.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:54 AM   #493
Logan
Head Coach

Teams should stop using any sort of chart that means that Picks 1 thru whatever of one year are worth the same as the same picks of another year, when obviously the players' corresponding talent levels are different. It makes absolutely no logical sense.

If it's my team, my staff is assigning point values to players, not picks. If I need DL help but the draft is deep at that position, I'm not giving up a 3rd round pick for the difference between a guy I value as an 87 and another guy who I think is an 85.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 AM   #494
Dunleavy
High School JV

the chart is just a guideline. adjust as you wish
Old 04-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #495
MikeVic
Head Coach

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3349761

Nice CJ. Nice. He was one of my favourite WRs too (which made it hard considering he's a Bengal), but I hate stuff like this.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:20 AM   #496
MCK
n00b

http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10784451

Steve McNair to retire. Well that's 1 less quarterback we need to worry about. This is a rebuilding season so throw the young guys in there and see what they can do.
MCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #497
Synovia
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3349761

Nice CJ. Nice. He was one of my favourite WRs too (which made it hard considering he's a Bengal), but I hate stuff like this.

With all the shit the Bengals have fed to the media about him, I don't blame him. He's not a "lockerroom cancer", hes goofy.

He plays hard, practices hard, and is a great football player. The bengals defense just continues to be atrocious, and yet they're trying to blame him for them not getting to the playoffs.
Synovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:41 AM   #498
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

nevermind

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 04-17-2008 at 10:41 AM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:45 AM   #499
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I think ISiddiqui tooted.
Old 04-17-2008, 03:45 PM   #500
stevew
Hall Of Famer

So, apparently there is a decent chance of a deal being made for Jared Allen. Supposedly the Vikings and Buccaneers are interested.

May be a chance for Herm Edwards to make another first round selection.

Last edited by stevew : 04-17-2008 at 03:46 PM.