Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-14-2005, 08:57 AM   #451
TRO
College Prospect

Personally, I play with baserunner speed at 0 (too many triples with a high speed), but I have the throw speeds lower to make close plays at first.

For those having trouble hitting HR, it isn't about pushing up on the left stick (though that can help for the right pitches/players), it is ALL about timing. HR are possible down and away if your timing is good.

Last edited by TRO : 03-14-2005 at 08:58 AM.
TRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 09:04 AM   #452
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Good thoughts, I'll do some more testing tonight as well.

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 08:09 PM   #453
CraigSca
Pro Starter

I know there was some talk earlier in this thread about the music in the game. There's only one song that I've rather enjoyed - the song by The Bravery - "Honest Mistake". (Never heard of the band before playing the game)

Anyway...I just accidentally (literally) turned on the NBC show "Las Vegas" and they used that exact song during the early minutes of the show. Along with MVP, not bad exposure for the band, whoever they are.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 09:24 PM   #454
henry296
College Starter

I just pitched my first ever Perfect Game. I was Rodrigo Lopez of the Orioles against the Angels at Camden Yards on Pro but with Pitch Control at -50 and Pitch Meter at -20. I had 4 strikeouts and no walks, so I let them put it in play. I'm guessing my pitch count was around 75. I won the game 2-0 with 2 runs in the 7th. I had 12 hits, 11 singles and 1 double.

I think this is the first No-Hitter in my video game history. I was getting real nervous in the 8th and 9th innings. However, I don't think the meter got any faster to reflect a nervous pitcher. The commentary did mention the perfect game, but there was no extra celebration.

Just a quick follow-up to the runner speed issues. I had Tejada hit a ball to third that was bobbled and he was still thrown out even with runner speed of +15.

I also think the infielders are still too quick as they can get out to the outfielder and catch way too many pop flys. I think the OFs would catch it anyway, but it is slightly annoying.

Todd
Old 03-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #455
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigSca
I know there was some talk earlier in this thread about the music in the game. There's only one song that I've rather enjoyed - the song by The Bravery - "Honest Mistake". (Never heard of the band before playing the game)

Anyway...I just accidentally (literally) turned on the NBC show "Las Vegas" and they used that exact song during the early minutes of the show. Along with MVP, not bad exposure for the band, whoever they are.

The Bravery's debut CD comes out at the end of the month. After the game and the samples on their website, I'm intrigued and will probably check it out.
Old 03-14-2005, 10:13 PM   #456
henry296
College Starter

Follow-up with my next game. Kirk Reuter pitched a 5 hitter giving up only a solo HR as I as the Giants beat the Brewers 7-1. Again, small ball was driving my offense with 15 singles and 1 double. I have given slight boosts to the CPU contact (+10) and power (+5). As for pitching, cursor is off but vibration is on. I might try without vibration or perhaps move back to All-Star, however, my lack of power, is driving me nuts.

Some more interesting speed observations. This is +15 runner and -15 fielder

1. Ray Durham was thrown out at second on a ball hit down the first base line.
2. The slow infield speed makes the second baseman/SS very late getting to the bag for the double play.

Todd
Old 03-14-2005, 10:43 PM   #457
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Follow-up with my next game. Kirk Reuter pitched a 5 hitter giving up only a solo HR as I as the Giants beat the Brewers 7-1. Again, small ball was driving my offense with 15 singles and 1 double. I have given slight boosts to the CPU contact (+10) and power (+5). As for pitching, cursor is off but vibration is on. I might try without vibration or perhaps move back to All-Star, however, my lack of power, is driving me nuts.

Some more interesting speed observations. This is +15 runner and -15 fielder

1. Ray Durham was thrown out at second on a ball hit down the first base line.
2. The slow infield speed makes the second baseman/SS very late getting to the bag for the double play.

Todd

Interesting, although playing on Pro is probably different slider wise than All Star. (at least their are different sliders for each level).

I'm going to play some more games hopefully tomorrow, but it seems as if you have to give up something in order to gain something with the sliders and I just might go back to defaults once again. I honestly never had too many issues on AS defaults - hitting or pitching wise. Had Liberthal hit one to the wall on me and stopped at first base with the (-5) OF tweak. I know it sounds weird, but I don't remember having that issue on defaults and that's puzzling me...

Todd
Old 03-15-2005, 07:07 AM   #458
Balldog
Pro Rookie

Well, when I get back from Columbus this weekend I think I am going to have to pick this game up. For some reason MLB 2006 just isn't cutting it for me riht now.
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 08:44 AM   #459
hitmanwa
n00b

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already but Pared's sliders at operationsports.com seem to work really well in All-Star. Never the less this is a great game out of the box. Haven't enjoyed a baseball game this much since the LaRussa games.
hitmanwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 12:35 PM   #460
SackAttack
Head Coach

I HATE THE KNUCKLEBALL.

The Reds brought this kid up from AA to pitch in spring training (that's one gripe, btw, I hate that it won't let you call up anybody you want to as long as you're down to 25 in time for the season), who had this slow-ass fastball (81 mph), a changeup, and a knuckleball. He had me chasing ghosts all afternoon long. It wasn't until David Ross came up in the 6th inning that we got so much as a hit off of him, and it wasn't until his manager lifted him in the 7th inning that we got anything going. We got two hits off of the first reliever, and it wasn't until the 2nd guy, in the 8th inning, gave up two hits and 3 walks - walked in a run with the bases loaded, gave up a 2 run double, followed by a 2 run single - that we even scored.

Fortunately Penny only allowed 1 run, and we managed to escape 5-1. Most frustrating 7 innings I've had yet, though.

I did discover one thing about defense. After you field the ball, hold it for a second. Don't throw it right away. Your player will be able to set his feet, and when he throws, the red zone on the throw meter will be much smaller.

God, I love this game.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #461
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
I HATE THE KNUCKLEBALL.

The Reds brought this kid up from AA to pitch in spring training (that's one gripe, btw, I hate that it won't let you call up anybody you want to as long as you're down to 25 in time for the season), who had this slow-ass fastball (81 mph), a changeup, and a knuckleball. He had me chasing ghosts all afternoon long. It wasn't until David Ross came up in the 6th inning that we got so much as a hit off of him, and it wasn't until his manager lifted him in the 7th inning that we got anything going. We got two hits off of the first reliever, and it wasn't until the 2nd guy, in the 8th inning, gave up two hits and 3 walks - walked in a run with the bases loaded, gave up a 2 run double, followed by a 2 run single - that we even scored.

Fortunately Penny only allowed 1 run, and we managed to escape 5-1. Most frustrating 7 innings I've had yet, though.

I did discover one thing about defense. After you field the ball, hold it for a second. Don't throw it right away. Your player will be able to set his feet, and when he throws, the red zone on the throw meter will be much smaller.

God, I love this game.

Re: the setting of the feet. I learned how important this was last year, especially on balls hit to the 3B's right. If you try and throw it right away, its usually an off-balance throw that could be very wild.

And has anyone tried hitting Zack Greinke of the Royals and his 56 (!!!) mph curve? I swear I can know its coming, but its still too slow to hit.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 02:33 PM   #462
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
And has anyone tried hitting Zack Greinke of the Royals and his 56 (!!!) mph curve? I swear I can know its coming, but its still too slow to hit.

Yes, and it is terrible. I played a friend playing for the first time yesterday, he was his favorite, the Royals, and I was the D-Rays. Basically, I was too slow on the fastball and too fast on the curve all day long. Then he argued a call, he couldn't manage, and they put in a reliever and I almost came back to win.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:19 PM   #463
Bo Jackson's Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

I thought it was just me. Is his curve really that slow IRL? It got to the point to where I was going to go into the rosters and edit his pitches. It is basically unhittable for me.
Bo Jackson's Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 03:21 PM   #464
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
Re: the setting of the feet. I learned how important this was last year, especially on balls hit to the 3B's right. If you try and throw it right away, its usually an off-balance throw that could be very wild.

It's not just the 3B, though. It's EDIT: any fielder. Where the hell did "reliever" come from?

Quote:

That's the problem I had with the Reds kiddie last night. I was so far ahead on his slowass junk last night that when they brought in the first reliever, it took me a couple hitters to readjust to the heat again. That's what I love about this game - the reactions to extreme speed changes will give you fits.

Last edited by SackAttack : 03-15-2005 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:31 PM   #465
TRO
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo Jackson's Hip
I thought it was just me. Is his curve really that slow IRL? It got to the point to where I was going to go into the rosters and edit his pitches. It is basically unhittable for me.

Zack Greinke does throw it that slow in real life. He also throws that pitch at 60, 65 and 70. Zack's best ability is the way he can and does change speeds on every pitch he throws.
Old 03-15-2005, 04:13 PM   #466
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRO
Zack Greinke does throw it that slow in real life. He also throws that pitch at 60, 65 and 70. Zack's best ability is the way he can and does change speeds on every pitch he throws.

He has two speeds: slow, and slower.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #467
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I bought this and I enjoy it quite a bit. Reading here makes me want to fire it up again, but I need to do a lil' more work first..for fear of feeling lazy.

Ugh.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #468
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I *think* these settings are about perfect for me. I also love the "variable stuff", played against the Rocket and he just didn't have it today.. that and I layed off some pitches for once. He even walked in a run with the bases loaded. Once Mulder got into his groove, he cruised to the victory.

Code:
R H E STL 8 11 0 HOU 1 6 0

Clemens had 3 walks, Mulder (me) had 2. The game was so great to play. Biggio is not the greatest LF and with these settings, you can tell. Stros played Pujols deep and he had two perfectly placed bloop hits. Everything looked really good.

Fielding:
User OF Speed (manual): (-5)
User OF Speed (mvp): (-5)
CPU OF Speed: (-5)

User INF Speed (manual): (-3)
User INF Speed (mvp): (-3)
CPU INF Speed: (-3)

User Baserunning Speed: (5)
CPU Baserunning Speed: (5)

I play with the 6/4 view, assissted fielding, everything off EXCEPT for pitch cursor which is set to fade.

I like playing the first game of a series and then managing the rest - although I've been playing more now that I have settings that seem about perfect for my style and level of play. I also use the updated "online" rosters and edited Dowd to Barry Bonds. That's it.

I love this game. It's slowly becoming my favorite graphical baseball game I've ever played... really, it's THAT good.

Todd

Last edited by MizzouRah : 03-15-2005 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #469
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I hate the slow pitchers too. The cool thing is that I have a pitcher who throws some slow stuff as well, and it seems to mess up the CPU as much as it does us, particularly if you mix up the fastball and a slow pitch
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 06:09 PM   #470
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Ok, I *think* these settings are about perfect for me. I also love the "variable stuff", played against the Rocket and he just didn't have it today.. that and I layed off some pitches for once. He even walked in a run with the bases loaded. Once Mulder got into his groove, he cruised to the victory.

Code:
R H E STL 8 11 0 HOU 1 6 0

Clemens had 3 walks, Mulder (me) had 2. The game was so great to play. Biggio is not the greatest LF and with these settings, you can tell. Stros played Pujols deep and he had two perfectly placed bloop hits. Everything looked really good.

Fielding:
User OF Speed (manual): (-5)
User OF Speed (mvp): (-5)
CPU OF Speed: (-5)

User INF Speed (manual): (-3)
User INF Speed (mvp): (-3)
CPU INF Speed: (-3)

User Baserunning Speed: (5)
CPU Baserunning Speed: (5)

I play with the 6/4 view, assissted fielding, everything off EXCEPT for pitch cursor which is set to fade.

I like playing the first game of a series and then managing the rest - although I've been playing more now that I have settings that seem about perfect for my style and level of play. I also use the updated "online" rosters and edited Dowd to Barry Bonds. That's it.

I love this game. It's slowly becoming my favorite graphical baseball game I've ever played... really, it's THAT good.

Todd

Excellent, I look forward to trying these sliders out tonight. This is also becoming my favorite graphical baseball game of all time. I play 5 games then manage 5 because I hope to get through a few seasons within a year.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:14 PM   #471
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Eaglesfan27 and MizzouRah

thanks again.

i am loving this great game. i glad i bought it for the PC. the mods for it has been great.

what level are you guys playing it on the console?

are you guys seeing walks on the console for user and cpu? on the pc, someone made a datafile.txt which makes the walks realistic

MizzouRah

how do you manage on mvp 2005? i miss that option. i tought you have to play the games out or sim it only.

thanks

Last edited by jbmagic : 03-15-2005 at 06:15 PM.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 06:16 PM   #472
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Eaglesfan27 and MizzouRah

thanks again.

i am loving this great game. i glad i bought it for the PC. the mods for it has been great.

what level are you guys playing it on the console?

are you guys seeing walks on the console for user and cpu? on the pc, someone made a datafile.txt which makes the walks realistic

MizzouRah

how do you manage on mvp 2005? i miss that option. i tought you have to play the games out or sim it only.

thanks

There is a sim option before each game. It isn't a graphic sim, but more of a simplistic text sim. However, it does give you complete control over subs, pitcher substitutions, and stuff such as hit and run, steals, etc.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #473
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

What Eagelsfan said. It's a good way to get through a game in about 5 mins and have some control over the outcome. I also plan on playing a few seasons as well as playing a game here and there with my minor teams to scout a player or two.

I use All Star jbmagic, it's the perfect blend of challenge and strategy, imo.

I just had a play where Edmonds hit a ball deep in the hole to the SS, he knew he had little time to get Jimmy out and fired the ball into the crowd. Awesome!

I also had a play where I laid down a perfect bunt between the 3b and ss.. the ss just picked the ball up without a throw.

Good stuff!

Todd
Old 03-15-2005, 07:07 PM   #474
SackAttack
Head Coach

I've been seeing walks, if I'm patient enough to LAY OFF THE DAMN SPLITTER.

My biggest problem has been overanxiousness on the full counts. If I can work it to 3-0 or 3-1, I'm usually as good as on 1st, but once that count hits 3-2, I strike out about as often as I walk.

I had Jeff Kent get thrown out at 1st on a single to right in spring training earlier. That was embarrassing. That same game, though, saw three hit-and-run singles - first time I've successfully pulled that off multiple times in one game - and two robbed HRs out in right field. Milton Bradley leaned over the lil' 3 foot fence (it was the spring training field with the cornfield out in right) and snagged it, and then the Cards' RF did the same thing to Milton later in the game.

After I finished that, I messed around with the untimed pitching minigame a bit, and managed to rack up 67,000 points by nibbling at the colors around my main mass of color (whatever had the most connected blocks at the start of the round), and then once I had a giant mass of the color, nailing it with the 10th pitch of the round. Made it to round 6 doing that before the blocks got so small that I started missing.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #475
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I just had another jem of a game. Lost 3-2 to the Astros, but had my chances.

Gave up two jacks late in the game with Lincoln on the mound (should have put Tavarez into the game sooner.

Edmonds was on first and Rolen hit a ball to the right of a slow CF Jason Lane, the ball hit off the wall, bounced up and around the hill in CF and Lane misplayed the ball. Rolen came all the way home... way cool!

Once Lidge came into the game I knew I was toast. Damn 98 mph fastball.

Todd
Old 03-15-2005, 07:50 PM   #476
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Once Lidge came into the game I knew I was toast. Damn 98 mph fastball.

Hilarious stat of the year:

Houston spring training ERA: 0.85
Houston spring training batting average: .117
Houston spring training W/L: 1-7

Apparently bad hitting trumps good pitching
Old 03-15-2005, 07:51 PM   #477
SackAttack
Head Coach

Dola, that's in my owner mode career, not real life.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:06 PM   #478
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dola, that's in my owner mode career, not real life.

Well, without Beltran.. their lineup is definitly easier to pitch to. Now the Mets? Wow.

Todd
Old 03-15-2005, 08:28 PM   #479
rexallllsc
Banned

xbox version of this good?
rexallllsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 08:30 PM   #480
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Yes. I know Todd and I are both playing that version, and I think Sackattack is too.
Old 03-15-2005, 08:48 PM   #481
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Yes. I know Todd and I are both playing that version, and I think Sackattack is too.

Yes he is. Both times we were disconnected, I was beating him.

Todd
Old 03-15-2005, 09:09 PM   #482
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Yes he is. Both times we were disconnected, I was beating him.

You'd have a much harder time with my recent improvement, I think.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:12 PM   #483
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Good game.

I still hate the fielding though, didn't improve that at all. Dives and jumps are hard to pull off, which would be fine if 9/10 times they didn't turn into triples and home runs. Also outfielders get selected wrong sometimes, which causes another triple/hr, or line drives fly right through running outfielders.

In the end, I miss High Heat.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 09:17 PM   #484
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
Good game.

I still hate the fielding though, didn't improve that at all. Dives and jumps are hard to pull off, which would be fine if 9/10 times they didn't turn into triples and home runs.

Fiddle with your sliders. If they're still turning into 3B/HR, your outfielders are too slow.

Quote:
Also outfielders get selected wrong sometimes, which causes another triple/hr

That's my biggest pet peeve.

Quote:
or line drives fly right through running outfielders.

Haven't seen that happen.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:42 PM   #485
rexallllsc
Banned

I have a question...I thought most were down on this series...did they really step it up or something?
Old 03-15-2005, 09:44 PM   #486
Bo Jackson's Hip
H.S. Freshman Team

rexall, they ***really*** stepped it up. This game is AWESOME
Bo Jackson's Hip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #487
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexallllsc
I have a question...I thought most were down on this series...did they really step it up or something?

Did you just come into this thread?

The game is a blast to play, plain and simple. It's not ootp, stats are simplistic, but the game is flat out pure enjoyment.

I use assissted fielding to take care of my fielding inaccuracies.

Izzy just cost me this last game when Lofton went yard on a misplaced fastball, boy did he jump on that one. There was one play when Abreu was coming home from 2nd on a base hit to CF. Edmonds came up throwing and Abreu decided to slide around the tag and came up short when trying to reach for the bag, Molina just got him and I yelled, "Hell, ya!". My daughter just shook her head, kissed me, and went to bed.

Ya, this game is good.

Todd

Last edited by MizzouRah : 03-15-2005 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:02 PM   #488
rexallllsc
Banned

Quote:

Honestly...yeah

I just saw the amount of responses and was intruiged...
Old 03-15-2005, 10:09 PM   #489
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexallllsc

Like Adrian Beltre on a bum ankle.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:35 PM   #490
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The game is a blast to play, plain and simple. It's not ootp, stats are simplistic, but the game is flat out pure enjoyment.

I use assissted fielding to take care of my fielding inaccuracies.

Izzy just cost me this last game when Lofton went yard on a misplaced fastball, boy did he jump on that one. There was one play when Abreu was coming home from 2nd on a base hit to CF. Edmonds came up throwing and Abreu decided to slide around the tag and came up short when trying to reach for the bag, Molina just got him and I yelled, "Hell, ya!". My daughter just shook her head, kissed me, and went to bed.

Ya, this game is good.

Todd

Awesome story

I just lost three games in a row to SF. Their lineup is dangerous. Snow ruined me one game, Bonds another game, and Alou the third game. I gave up 5, 6, and 5 runs in the three games.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:45 PM   #491
SackAttack
Head Coach

Anybody else notice that you can't even use "Jon Dowd" in the HR derby?
Old 03-16-2005, 12:19 AM   #492
jbmagic
Pro Starter

on latest roster release by ea.

i still dont see Barry Bonds on Giants still. just notice that because i just play them.

is there a list of names on major league and minors that has fake names, so we can edit roster and change it.

thanks
Old 03-16-2005, 12:34 AM   #493
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
on latest roster release by ea.

i still dont see Barry Bonds on Giants still. just notice that because i just play them.

He's not part of the MLBPA licensing arrangement. Any game that wants Bonds has to license it through him instead of the MLBPA.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:23 AM   #494
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
He's not part of the MLBPA licensing arrangement. Any game that wants Bonds has to license it through him instead of the MLBPA.

thanks

wish there was a list of players on MVP 2005 that has fake names in the majors and minors, so we can just goto manage roster and edit the names.
Old 03-16-2005, 01:53 AM   #495
Sharpieman
Greatly Missed. (7/11/84-06/12/05)

Quote:
thanks

wish there was a list of players on MVP 2005 that has fake names in the majors and minors, so we can just goto manage roster and edit the names.
go the operation sports forum. They have a lot of info on fake players and messed up rosters. BTW, Jon Dowd is Barry Bonds, yet white and I think right handed.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:18 AM   #496
jbmagic
Pro Starter

here an updated list of players with fake names..

just edit them to there real name.

hxxp://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/tips&cheats.php

and here is what player info to give some players like Bonds, etc

hxxp://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/caps.php
Old 03-16-2005, 03:29 AM   #497
SackAttack
Head Coach

For those of you still sitting on the fence, my review went live tonight:

http://www.gamenikki.com/Pages/Revie...PBaseball2005/
Old 03-16-2005, 08:27 AM   #498
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
here an updated list of players with fake names..

just edit them to there real name.

hxxp://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/tips&cheats.php

and here is what player info to give some players like Bonds, etc

hxxp://www.fanfaregames.com/mvp/caps.php

Wow, awesome site!

All I did was edit Bonds with the CAP I posted above. in the updated online roster as I've read some of the user created rosters were having some weird issues with CPU roster management.

Todd
Old 03-16-2005, 08:30 AM   #499
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Awesome story

I just lost three games in a row to SF. Their lineup is dangerous. Snow ruined me one game, Bonds another game, and Alou the third game. I gave up 5, 6, and 5 runs in the three games.

Are you using the latest tweaks I posted? If so, how are they working?

Luckily I don't play SF for awhile... although the Pirates are off to a 4-0 start.

I'm back to playing all my games again as I just can't take myself away from this game.

Todd
Old 03-16-2005, 08:35 AM   #500
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
For those of you still sitting on the fence, my review went live tonight:

http://www.gamenikki.com/Pages/Revie...PBaseball2005/

Only a 9? C'mon duDe, this game r0cks foo.

Good review.

Todd