Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-08-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
Vince
Pro Starter

Looking for a Video Clip

Of "The Play." I would like to burn a video of the Stanford Band coming onto the field to a DVD to play during a meeting as a sort of inspirational piece, but I'm at a loss for where I could find such a thing. I've never searched online for specific video content, and I would greatly appreciate some help in the matter.

I'd also like to get a video clip of a generic, tackled-at-the-twenty kickoff return.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, well "The Play" is perfect...now I just need to find a normal kickoff return. Any ideas?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Last edited by Vince : 12-08-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:34 PM   #3
Vince
Pro Starter

Bump 'cause I'm not finished like I thought I was.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:37 PM   #4
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

You try:

hxxp://video.google.com/
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 03:45 PM   #5
Vince
Pro Starter

No, thanks for the link though. Somehow, searching for kickoff return gets me Long Beach City Council Meetings. The only things they have are a State Championship TD Return, and what looks like a Madden clip.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:54 PM   #6
Vince
Pro Starter

Hrm. If anyone has any leads on this, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:32 PM   #7
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, I found a clip, but I don't really have much to go on here -- I can't seem to download it (Link is here), and I want to edit it as well, so we don't need to watch all 30 minutes of it. Any ideas?