Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-13-2003, 01:00 PM   #1
WussGawd
College Benchwarmer

CM4: Stupid Newbie question

OK. I admit it. I finally took the Championship Manager plunge and bought CM4.

This game is addictive. Digital crack, really. I don't know jack about soccer, but as a management sim it's the most addictive game I've ever played. Compared to CM4, FOF, TCY, OOTP, and TDCB are child's toys.

However, that being said, there's a few things I'm clueless on, and was hoping somebody else could answer.

1. How does one set training schedules for Reserve and Under 19 squads? (I can't get the players to appear from the training page). I have full control of both squads, but don't know what to do from there.

2. I've figured out how to demote a player from my First Team down to Reserves/Under 19...but how do I do the reverse?

Any help anyone could provide would be great.

Last edited by WussGawd : 04-13-2003 at 04:06 PM.
WussGawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 01:10 PM   #2
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

1. I haven't taken a look at that yet. Giving my Assistant Manager control of the training was one of the first things I did. What happens if you go to Training while on the Reserve Team page, and then on the U-19 page?

2. You promote the same way you demote. You can right click on them and select the other squad, like First Team, Reserve, or U-19. I can't recall immediately if it is a check mark or not, but movement between the squads works the same way whether up, down, or whatever.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 01:23 PM   #3
BigDPW
College Prospect

1. Check the Filter on the Right side and make sure it has Reserve and U19 checked... otherwise they are on the default training...
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote