Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-27-2005, 02:28 AM   #1
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

The suck list: October

What things have recently annoyed, irritated, or pissed you off?

Here's my suck list:

Too Late With Adam Carolla: Man this show makes me mad. Carolla is always entertaining on Loveline, so I keep giving this show a chance, but it never fails to dissapoint me. I have never heard a studio audience so dead. In fact, I'm not even sure that there is a studio audience. Comedy Central needs to euthanize this show.

Jared Leto's band 30 Seconds To Mars: I was looking around at the On Demand music videos, and I ran across a video for 30 Seconds To Mars. They should rename this band 30 Seconds To Mute Button. I can't believe how terrible it is. It takes the worst traits of a few different genres, and manages to sound like every other shitty band. It's just as bad as Keanu Reeves' Dogstar.

Tanqueray Gin: How can people drink this shit? It tastes like a Christmas Tree that got put through a juicer. I'd rather save $13 and drink Taaka vodka.

Girls: Damn, every time I think I have you figured out, you pull a fast one me--okay, but without girls, life would lose a lot. I take you off the suck list, girls, but you're on thin ice.

You: What the hell has been your problem lately? What did you say to those pretty girls at the bar the other night? You returned my CD all scratched up. Now it skips, jackass. And then I gave you money to order pizza and buy beer, and you come back with Zima and Guinevere's Garden Delight Pizza. Vegetarian Pizza? Jesus.

This thread: You think you're so cool for slamming perfectly O.K. things. Guess what...you ain't cool. You suck, thread. Away with you.

Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:58 AM   #2
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

30 Seconds to Mars, isn't that bad.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:39 AM   #3
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ridiculously long internet handles: You couldn't have come up with something shorter? Heh heh.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 08:13 AM   #4
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFriendlyUnitShifter
Too Late With Adam Carolla: Man this show makes me mad. Carolla is always entertaining on Loveline, so I keep giving this show a chance, but it never fails to dissapoint me. I have never heard a studio audience so dead. In fact, I'm not even sure that there is a studio audience. Comedy Central needs to euthanize this show.

Yeah, there's no studio audience. They got rid of the audience after two or three weeks to give the show a more 'intimate' feel, they said. They just gave it a 'going to be cancelled soon' feel. Last night wasn't too bad, Patton Oswald can be a funny guest.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:37 PM   #5
JasonC23
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFriendlyUnitShifter
I take you off the suck list, girls...

Old 10-27-2005, 01:05 PM   #6
lungs
Pro Rookie

What sucks about October is that the dope harvest should be pretty well done and it looks like everybody did a bad job growing their product this year so I'm stuck paying a lot of money for crap.

Just gotta go back to the shwag I guess. It's cheaper and tastes the same. Just looks like shit.
lungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:24 PM   #7
bbor
Pro Starter

Gin rawks

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote