Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-16-2005, 12:09 AM   #51
WrongWay
Banned

Speaking of idiotic ideas.... I really hope TPF's Empire Building Concepts make there way to Bowl Bound.

While it was completly wrong for an NFL sim, it is dead on for a College sim. There is a little more than roster talent that seperates Miami from Rutgers.

This aspect of the College game is what I always found lacking in a computer games. Builing your staff up, expanding the weight room, getting the big athletic center, and finally being able to travel first class is also something that seperates the big time college programs from the rest.

Should be fun to see in a College Sim.

WrongWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 05:44 AM   #52
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongWay
Acoording to their Forums it will be just as soon as the Programmer gets back from vacation??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
If that is literally true, then it is likely a *very* bad sign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1
I don't understand.

If he's on vacation, I'm going to assume that it is at least a week. I've never seen or heard of a text sim beta process that had a full week of testing from one build to the next in the later stages of beta, and we know that all text sims are released with some bugs. If he is literally going to return from vacation and release the game "as soon as" he gets back, that means that he's going to ignore a week or more worth of bug reports. OR, if he's planning on fixing a week's worth of bug reposts, then it is pretty stupid to say that he'll release it very soon after vacation. He has no clue what show-stopping bugs may be revealed while he's gone, and sometimes those bugs take a while to find and fix.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:21 AM   #53
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurst2112
My god, I just realized that could be taken in so many bad ways.

I totally missed it on my first read-through. I'll seed your lawn!!! Wait a tick...
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote