Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-24-2005, 02:41 PM   #1
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Nicknames you've given other people

In my life, I've been somewhat cruel but (I think) funny when I've assigned nicknames to certain people. Examples include:

Sasquatch--Girl who was huge and hairy
Pumpkin Head--Girl who had acne and a huge head relative in size to her body
Spare Parts--Girl who looked like God had some extra arms and legs that didn't match and put them on her
Ned--My neighbor who (seriously) acts like Ned Flanders (hey-ho neighbor...he calls me neighbor)
Miss Piggy--Ned's wife who looks like Miss Piggy

Anyone give out some really good nicknames to other people?

Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 02:48 PM   #2
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Sasquatch--Girl who was huge and hairy

When I was in college, one of my roomates and I started calling this girl "Snatch-squatch".

No need to really go into details on that one.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 02:55 PM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'm assuming this refers only to nicknames that stuck for general use, not just personal nicknames used as a private joke (there's a lot of those in my house, also doubles as good "codenames" to use in front of people who don't need to know who you're talking about).

The first one that comes to mind was "R.A", short for Radioactive -- it referred to the likelihood of needing to use a lead-lined condom for safety with a particular girl who was part of our regular weekend crowd.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:02 PM   #4
Swaggs
Coordinator

If you don't call the person by the nickname, it lessens the value to me.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:03 PM   #5
Swaggs
Coordinator

by the way... more info on Spare Parts? This sounds disturbing.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM   #6
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
by the way... more info on Spare Parts? This sounds disturbing.
Her legs appeared too long for her body (not in a good, Stacey Keibler way either), her arms were too short, and her head was too small for her torso...thus, Spare Parts. No, we never called her that to her face, but then again, we didn't see her too much either. It was while I was in college.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM   #7
Chas in Cinti
High School Varsity

We had 2 friends that were girls:

Behemoth -- Real tall girl that was actually attractive, just HUGE!
Animal -- Her brother had that nickname when I knew him years before, and we gave it to her... she didn't mind...

My college roommate was "Sack"... cause he was a sack of lazy shit during pledgeship...

Tons more, but those were some of the best...
Old 08-24-2005, 03:23 PM   #8
timmyw3
H.S. Freshman Team

There are too many to recount as my friends and I live to do this but some that stand out:

Beef - a girl who lived next door to us at the beach named Beth who, wasn't necessarily fat but a little "thick". One night at about 3am we heard loud, uncontrollable crying coming from outside and the next morning we found out she was hit by a car and killed. As soon as we heard the news, my friend Brian, who certainly has no couth, said what everyone was thinking: "I wondered what happened to the car?"

Taco Bell - Slutty girl with a big appetite. My friend hooked up with her one night and after she gave him a BJ she said she was hungry and wanted some Taco Bell. The name stuck obviously.

Doey - This is the nickname my parents had for our neighbor. I never knew what it meant until my Dad clued me in. Apparently they thought he looked like a dildo but they didn't want to say that word in front of my brother and I.

Last edited by timmyw3 : 08-24-2005 at 03:24 PM.
timmyw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:25 PM   #9
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyw3
There are too many to recount as my friends and I live to do this but some that stand out:

Beef - a girl who lived next door to us at the beach named Beth who, wasn't necessarily fat but a little "thick". One night at about 3am we heard loud, uncontrollable crying coming from outside and the next morning we found out she was hit by a car and killed. As soon as we heard the news, my friend Brian, who certainly has no couth, said what everyone was thinking: "I wondered what happened to the car?"

Taco Bell - Slutty girl with a big appetite. My friend hooked up with her one night and after she gave him a BJ she said she was hungry and wanted some Taco Bell. The name stuck obviously.

Doey - This is the nickname my parents had for our neighbor. I never knew what it meant until my Dad clued me in. Apparently they thought he looked like a dildo but they didn't want to say that word in front of my brother and I.
All three are hilarious. OMFG, they are great!
Old 08-24-2005, 03:26 PM   #10
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Rach - There was this girl named Rachel and we called her Rach because it was kind of like her name, but shorter.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:33 PM   #11
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Best one that ever stuck was for my best friend: he has a stocky build, and in high school when we'd have pick-up tackle football games we'd use him for short yardage runs because of his bulk - sort of like Pete Johnson on the Bengals years ago. Anyway, guys would pile on him, or grab his legs, but he'd keep on dragging forward, and sort of bucking up and down despite the mass of guys trying to tackle him. So I nicknamed him "Bronc" and it's stood for 20+ years. Incidentally, he had a fantasy football team named "Bronc's Bombers." heh

We nicknamed another guy on the team "Toes" (short for "Twinkle Toes") because he had a way of running like he was trying not to touch the ground. Hard to explain.

Then we had nicknames - code names, really - for all the hot girls in high school. "Cupcakes" was one I recall. "Totally" was another one, since she reminded us of that dumb blond in the movie Halloween.

"But that's why my friends in the car club call me The Cruiser!"
Old 08-24-2005, 03:46 PM   #12
korme
Go Reds

We have been referring to this one girl as Steeder later because someone found some vagisil in her car. No way anyone says that to her face though.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #13
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Frog - A friend of mine's kid brother. He was real skinny and had huge eyes.

Mr. Brilliant - A friend of mine who decided that he wouldn't follow me to the car dealer where I had to drop off my car for warranty work on the brakes. He thought he'd just take a different route. He then went to a different dealer (Chevy instead of Pontiac.) We did this late at night due to the bad brakes on the Pontiac Fiero I had. Well, since I was hanging out at a car dealer late at night some cops came by and thought I looked suspicious. I was cuffed and shoved roughly in the car until they could run a check on me. Fun. He thought I'd take a Fiero to a Chevy dealer when I told him to follow me. Mr. Brilliant.

Smart-O - That's me. I don't remember what I did, but a friend then says "Smart-O strikes again!" It kinda stuck for a minute.

Gaseous Clay - Ex-g/f thought I broke wind a little too much.

Moo - A friend's ex-g/f who had a very bovine quality about her.

Boo - My friend Bruce. His mother told me it started when he was a baby and she tried to get him to say his name. "Boo" stuck as a nickname.

MooDoo - Boo's little sister.

I tend to shorten people's names too. My sister Jackie is Jack. My Grandmother was Gram. etc.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:59 PM   #14
digamma
Torchbearer

We called one guy in college "Half Beer John" because we noticed that, at the end of the night, there were always several half empty beers, right around the spot he sat. That was probably my favorite.

We called a girl 1984 because of an off hand comment someone made that "she thought she was the hottest thing since 1984."

We called a guy Mittens because he made the mistake of wearing mittens to rugby practice on a chilly day.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:05 PM   #15
Fonzie
Pro Rookie

Slightly Below Average Jim - a guy named Jim who was, well, slightly below average.
Fonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:06 PM   #16
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
We called a guy Mittens because he made the mistake of wearing mittens to rugby practice on a chilly day.

I bet that one will stick with him for quite a while....poor guy.

I had a friend in High School we called Scum or Scummy. He was dating a rather popular girl and ended up breaking up with her. All of her friends then thought he was scum and kept calling him that. He embraced the name, and it stuck for going on 17 years.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #17
korme
Go Reds

The only actual nickname I can think of for any of my friends that has stuck is that my brother and all of his friends call my buddy Slim, not after being skinny but he died his hair in 6th grade and his brother said he looked like Slim Shady. Ever since then he hasn't called him anything but Slim.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:19 PM   #18
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

The only nicknames I've ever given out (well, ones that stuck) were to my wife. The latest one is Feathers, and I have no idea where the hell that came from, considering that she doesn't have feathers.

As for me, at my last job in New Orleans, I had quite a few nicknames:
Big C
C-Dog
C-Meister
Princess
Cereal Killer (which prompted me to buy that "Cereal Killer" t-shirt here in Greensburg)
Sexual Chocolate
Big Sexy
Penalty Box
Tancit
Battle Snail
Pork Leg
Infection

Those are the only ones that I can remember right now, but I was called all of those names regularly. They weren't names that only popped up once or twice (well, OK, I wasn't called "Princess" that much). I miss most of the people I worked with, but I don't miss the job at all.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:34 PM   #19
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We gave my ex girlfriend the name Bad Haircut No Tit Girl...

you do the math
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:37 PM   #20
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Names we have given various girls over the years.

Picasso
ChiX0r
Blizz0nd
Winnie
Red Baron
Hot Priestess Chick
Camp Girl
Heather 2
Easy Cheese

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 08-24-2005 at 04:39 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:43 PM   #21
aran
High School Varsity

I have an indian friend named Sujoy. We call him all manner of random things. Santy Sale being the most notable. We also started calling him The Hunter of the North after a character we made up during high school gym archery.

Tommy J is an interesting nickname that my friend mike acquired. basically, he is the "whitest" person that we know, so we tried to think of what white people do... well, own slaves... the first slave owner that popped into our heads was Thomas Jefferson, or Tommy J.

Logar the Fat - another of my friends who is fat acquired this name. Two of my other friends were sitting around, bored, during a calc class and thought the first two syllables of logarythm sound like a good name for a barbarian. The most barbaric looking person they could think of was my english friend, steve, who ended up thenceforward being known as Logar the Fat.

Chief Clownboat - This one was a completely random nickname we gave to a kinda clownish looking kid in my school's drumline.

Last edited by aran : 08-24-2005 at 04:43 PM.
aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:45 PM   #22
stevew
Hall Of Famer

There was this one girl in college that had a bad facial hair problem, henceforth became known as the "Bearded Goat Bitch" in our circle.
Another chick was over 6' tall, and kind of strange looking, nicknamed "wookiee."
Im sure i will think of others.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 04:45 PM   #23
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army

I gave a nickname in school to Aaron Moser, who was at the time a high school sophomore. Aaron had suffered a concussion or two during the football season. On a punt return play, he watched the ball roll down the field and a few opponents surround it. He stuck his hand in between two of them, scooped up the ball, and attempted to run away. I nicknamed him, "Fearless," and from what I understand it followed him to college. He ended up playing college ball for the Hurricanes and was a track star of sorts (decathlete as I recall, he also trained for the Olympics). Kind of cool, since his sophomore year he wasn't much of an athlete.

I recently nicknamed a student/sailor "Diode." His real name is Bioty, and I couldn't pronounce it properly. Bioty and Diode both share the io in the name, and since we're in an electronic school, it stuck.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:48 PM   #24
Critch
lolzcat

Pissy - wet himself 30+ years ago in school, and the name stuck.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:02 PM   #25
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Reading over the list, a few others came to mind.

Ex-girlfriends are always good nickname fodder ... hence the girl known for several years simply as "FB", short for Fatbitch (amusing sidenote, one of my friends who was consistently amused by this is now her husband).

Sports are inspirational too ... A 16 rpg average over a couple of weeks led me to dub a high school classmate as "Windex" (I suspect that's not very original, but I was the first to use it for him & it stuck, so I'll count it). ... And I believe I was the first to use "Manchild" for an impressive local HS freshman DE, I'm not sure how well that went mainstream but I know it was picked up by several other media types in the area so it got at least some additional play,
Old 08-24-2005, 05:10 PM   #26
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
The only actual nickname I can think of for any of my friends that has stuck is that my brother and all of his friends call my buddy Slim, not after being skinny but he died his hair in 6th grade and his brother said he looked like Slim Shady. Ever since then he hasn't called him anything but Slim.
It should also be known that this same guy also nicked my now ex-girlfriend Little Italy, even though she was only part Italian, part Asian.

Last edited by korme : 08-24-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:36 PM   #27
Raven
College Prospect

Giving nicknames used to be my forte.

"Mandy Hey Girl" - I was a high school junior or senior, and taking a cooking class (easy credit and free food once per week). The class was a mix of Fresh/Soph/Juniors/Seniors. There was a girl in the class, named Mandy, who was a freshman, and "slow". Being a freshman, she was an easy target. I started by calling her name. She'd look over at me and I'd just yell "Hey Girl!!". After a week of that, I'd just be sitting in class and out of nowhere just call out in the most obnoxious voice "Mandy Hey Girl". By the end of the semester everyone called her that. We still joke about that 11 years later.

"New Girl" - same class, same semester. A couple months in to the school year, a girl joined the class...she had just moved in to our area and didn't know anybody in the school yet. She was annoying as hell and tried to crack on people, so I would always say things like "you are way too new to be saying that". After that I just called her New Girl, it quickly caught on. Even our teacher called her New Girl after a while. It was awesome

"Squeezy" - I guess I was a junior in high school. My younger brother had a friend named Chris. One day I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and Chris walks in the room and saw I was on the phone. He asks "are you on the phone with your main squeeze?" Bad move, buddy. That single dumb question gave him a nickname that has lasted 12 years now. One of my buddies used to call him Squeezy-E. I still think that's hilarious.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:50 PM   #28
MacroGuru
Coordinator

College, there was Jill-Jill The Lunchmobile - She was always hungry for some....
Old 08-24-2005, 05:55 PM   #29
wishbone
High School JV

tomato - guy on the wrestling team who was little, round and when he got mad, very red
goat-man - sounded like a goat wehen he laughed
wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 06:00 PM   #30
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

In high school I nicknamed a friend's girlfriend Apollo 13. She had pretty severe acne, and I figured when he went in for a kiss it must have felt like he was landing on the moon.
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 07:18 PM   #31
hukarez
College Starter

Back in my days at UCSB, we had a guy on our floor whom we dubbed 'Snatchface' for certain reasons. Naturally, he didn't appreciate it.

When I lived and went to school in Long Beach, we had a guy who we called 'Starfish', and some Cambodian girl we called 'Butterface' -- both people didn't know of the nicknames, and to my knowledge, still don't.
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 07:24 PM   #32
jamesUMD
High School JV

We used to walk by girls in the club and be like, "damn your straight TPT" and then we would keep walking. Girls would be like yeah that's right.

Translation: Trailer Park Trash
Old 08-24-2005, 07:35 PM   #33
Raiders Army
Coordinator

There was a chick I worked with who I called "D.B.". When she asked what it stood for, I told her that it stood for "Da Bomb". For everyone else, it mean "Dead Beaver" since her haircut looked like a beaver crawled up on her head and died. Also, I had the double entendre kickin.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:44 PM   #34
Joe
Pro Starter

my 2nd year in college, I had this really annoying and fat roommate who was a lineman on the football team and never showered. So I nicknamed him Virus, because he liked to spread (his fatness).
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 08:12 PM   #35
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorsoccersim
College, there was Jill-Jill The Lunchmobile - She was always hungry for some....

Tina Tina The Sperm Cleana
Old 08-24-2005, 08:14 PM   #36
Groundhog
Coordinator

I had two nicknames in high school, both derived from my name Angus. The first was Goose, which someone got from Angus/An-goose. Apparently this is a pretty common nickname for people with my name. This nickname has stuck with me since and I still get called it all the time.

The second, and far more unfortunate, nickname came about one day when I skipped English class. We happened to have a substitute teacher and he was reading out roll-call at the beginning of the class he called out my name. Upon hearing no response he called it again, when some clever guy in my class called out "It's a silent G, sir.". The not-so-clever teacher then repeated my name with out the G, "Anus". Next time I saw these kids they were all cracking up about it still and it stuck with me for the rest of my school days.

As for nicknames for other people, we had a lot. My fave was this one girl in my year at school who was infamous for both being easy and for always stealing her friend's boyfriends. One night she slept with a friend of mine (who was seeing her friend) and, being 16 or 17 years old, we were all talking to him about it the next day. He told us, in his own tactful way, that she had asked hiim to take a trip "downstairs" during their romancing session and he had gasped in horror at the... uhh... fragrance... he said it was the worst thing he'd ever smelt, and said it was like a "Chunky Mutt Slush" down there. What a chunky mutt slush is I don't know, but that became her nickname. It spread all around our year and whenever she'd walk past someone would say "CMS" out loud and she'd have no idea what they were talking about. I don't think she ever found out. Someone even sabotaged her entry in the year book and put a little 'CMS' in her bio. Poor girl.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:57 PM   #37
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

My last intern was "Shake Hands Man"

The first two times he came in, he shook anyone and everyones hands at least twice in the course of the day. A few of us were talking about it at lunch and decided it reminded us of the "Mr. Shake Hands Man" bit from the show Banzai! Basically, the whole point was to have this Japanese guy shake a celebrity's hand for as long as possible while intereviewing him (trust me, much funnier than it sounds if you haven't seen it).

A couple of us were calling him it behind his back, and then one day someone slipped and beckoned him the name... then it was just out for pulbic consumption and caught on with basically everyone he worked with.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 10:16 PM   #38
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog
I had two nicknames in high school, both derived from my name Angus. The first was Goose, which someone got from Angus/An-goose. Apparently this is a pretty common nickname for people with my name. This nickname has stuck with me since and I still get called it all the time.

The second, and far more unfortunate, nickname came about one day when I skipped English class. We happened to have a substitute teacher and he was reading out roll-call at the beginning of the class he called out my name. Upon hearing no response he called it again, when some clever guy in my class called out "It's a silent G, sir.". The not-so-clever teacher then repeated my name with out the G, "Anus". Next time I saw these kids they were all cracking up about it still and it stuck with me for the rest of my school days.

As for nicknames for other people, we had a lot. My fave was this one girl in my year at school who was infamous for both being easy and for always stealing her friend's boyfriends. One night she slept with a friend of mine (who was seeing her friend) and, being 16 or 17 years old, we were all talking to him about it the next day. He told us, in his own tactful way, that she had asked hiim to take a trip "downstairs" during their romancing session and he had gasped in horror at the... uhh... fragrance... he said it was the worst thing he'd ever smelt, and said it was like a "Chunky Mutt Slush" down there. What a chunky mutt slush is I don't know, but that became her nickname. It spread all around our year and whenever she'd walk past someone would say "CMS" out loud and she'd have no idea what they were talking about. I don't think she ever found out. Someone even sabotaged her entry in the year book and put a little 'CMS' in her bio. Poor girl.

Colonel Angus?

(say it out loud)
Old 08-24-2005, 10:56 PM   #39
SFL Cat
College Starter

Captain Caveman -- A guy in my high school shop class (I can't remember his real name, now) who looked like a modern day Neanderthal. He was a druggie who had obviously fried his brain on something...think what Ozzie Osborn is like today and you get the general picture. He would sit at our table holding a piece of scrap wood (I think it was a broken yard stick) with a completely blank stare on his face. Up to this point we simply called him "Caveman." One day a fly landed on our table. A glimmer of cognizance flashed in his eyes and .... whammo .... he splattered the fly with his "club." He was immediately advanced to the rank of "Captain Caveman." By the end of the semester, his club was covered with half a dozen little gooey spots.

Fungus-head: A kid named Ferguson -- wasn't too bright. He was pretty tough too, so no one ever called him that to his face that I know about.

Willard: A kid I worked with name Billy Hillard. He looked like the guy from the movie "Willard" - the movie about the guy who could control rats -- the name stuck.

Harpo -- what we called a kid named Michael Harpe. And no, he didn't look like one of the Marx Brothers.

Teddy Reb-semen -- a nickname for a guy named Teddy Rebsamen (pronounced Reb-Sah-Men). The guy was a hard-core druggie and all-around hound dog. He later found religion and became a youth minister.

My personal nicknames.

Scotty Potty -- what the kids called me in first grade.

Scotty Hotty -- what the girls called me in high school...much nicer, trust me on this one.

Scoot or Smitty -- My sports (football and basketball) nicknames

Donny Osmond or just "Donny" -- the high school equivalent of Scotty Potty...at least to me. They say there was a strong resemblance. I never saw it.

Robby Benson or just "Robby" -- see Donny Osmond.

Last edited by SFL Cat : 08-24-2005 at 11:11 PM.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:10 PM   #40
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

We had a kid in our group in the mid 70's that showed no signs of going through puberty though he was 16 years old. Voice hadn't changed and as far as we could tell he had no body hair. At least none under his arms or on his legs, arms , face, or chest. Couldn't say about the pubic region as he was the kid that didn't make it to the shower after gym until everyone else was done and leaving.

So I gave him the name Pubert one night while a large group of us were at the local bowling alley either shooting pool or playing foosball. Of course he didn't like it but it stuck. He also had to endure off spring nicknames like Pube or Pubbie.

I had never heard anyone called that before and was quite proud of having coined the name. Then not too long ago I heard someone use the name in the same way in a movie but can't remember what it was. Maybe one of the Porky
movies?
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 11:16 PM   #41
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Colonel Angus?

(say it out loud)

Wow, that's great! Lucky you weren't in my year at school...
Old 08-25-2005, 10:32 AM   #42
BuffaloHuskey
Mascot

Death - At college, there was a girl so pale and ugly, that we just called her Death. The moment someone saw her they knew exactly the reason for the nickname.
BuffaloHuskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:49 AM   #43
cuervo72
Head Coach

Tall Girl, Cold Girl, Ice Queen (Ilsa the Ice Queen, specifically), The Girl With Nice Legs, The Amazon, Big Girl, Mystery Girl, Psycho Lara, Dog-Faced Girl, Dren (nerd backwards, one of our friends, had the last name of Chen), Ferd (Fred), The Troll, Beef (somehow Chris Harrington turned into Beef Wellington). Sure there were others. A few friends had them, but everyone else we didn't really know but commented on often had their own nickname in college.

Last edited by cuervo72 : 08-25-2005 at 10:51 AM.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:50 AM   #44
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloHuskey
Death - At college, there was a girl so pale and ugly, that we just called her Death. The moment someone saw her they knew exactly the reason for the nickname.

My wife had a guy in her school they called 'Death Warmed Over'.

Last edited by cuervo72 : 08-25-2005 at 10:50 AM.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:11 AM   #45
condors
College Starter

spit and quit - guy in our ice hockey league check him hard and he will spit then be out the rest of the game injured

tucan-give him 2 cans of beer and he will fall asleep in a crowded noisey bar without fail

twowatt-nice boy but he is about as bright as a 2 watt light bulb

dudeman-has the habbit of starting most causal conversations with the phrase dude man

mr potatoehead-short pudgey guy with glasses dark bushey hair looks like a human mr potatoehead (also called pothead for short, and he doesn't smoke)

meathead-mr potatoeheads brother, think he is just guilty of being pothead's brother
condors is offline   Reply With Quote