Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #1
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

I Farted...

I'm seeing a woman who has a clear problem with my backfires, even when they don't stink. She thinks something is wrong with me, since occasionally I break wind. I think she should feel good that I feel comfortable enough around her to let one go every now and then.

No woman I had ever been around seemed to have a problem. They'd always seem to laugh them off. Of course I wouldn't blow them away on a 1st date, but after some time has passed you shouldn't have to hold 'em in any more. I did that too long with the previous g/f, and she decided to tickle me. That was a bad move on her part! Luckily, all she did was laugh at it...

Eventually she gave me the nickname "Gaseous Clay."

Last edited by BigJohn&TheLions : 07-25-2005 at 07:04 PM.
BigJohn&TheLions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

it's normal...it's healthy. people should get over it
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:05 PM   #3
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I see a dynasty thread in the near future
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:06 PM   #4
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Doctors worry that someone has an intestinal blockage if they don't fart after a surgery.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:06 PM   #5
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Ask her if she'd rather have you be a flatuator or a masturbator.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:13 PM   #6
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Holding her head under the covers after will usually cause a girl to think that....
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:20 PM   #7
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Holding her head under the covers after will usually cause a girl to think that....

We haven't played "Covered Wagon" yet...
Old 07-25-2005, 07:23 PM   #8
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Ask her if she'd rather have you be a flatuator or a masturbator.

You mean that I'm only supposed to be one?

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:24 PM   #9
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I farted once right as I orgasmed with my fiance'. We still laugh about that one to the day. If any girl gives you a hard time about it, you have to decide if she's right for you. I personally cannot help farting. I have a nervous stomach, and whenever I feel uncomfortable, I get gas.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 08:21 PM   #10
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
I farted once right as I orgasmed with my fiance'. We still laugh about that one to the day. .
I hope you weren't receiving oral stimulation at the time.

Quote:
If any girl gives you a hard time about it, you have to decide if she's right for you.
You're right! I'm going to eat a few taco bell bean burritos and wash 'em down with a quart of buttermilk before our next time together. We'll see if she passes the test!
Old 07-25-2005, 08:51 PM   #11
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn&TheLions
We haven't played "Covered Wagon" yet...

Wow, you're taking this slow.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:10 PM   #12
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
You're right! I'm going to eat a few taco bell bean burritos and wash 'em down with a quart of buttermilk before our next time together. We'll see if she passes the test!

Top it off with a Miller Lite. You'll be good to go for hours of fun.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:16 PM   #13
Havok
College Starter

i gotta agree with your girl on this one.... sorry, its just not attractive when a girl sits around and farts, so i don't do it around them. Now everyone slips up sometimes of course, but if your just watching T.V. with her and letting them rip, well thats just funky.

would you like it if she did it??

Last edited by Havok : 07-25-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 09:28 PM   #14
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
would you like it if she did it??
Nope. As long as she wasn't coming into the room to sit on my lap and let one rip...

I had a g/f who made me a home cooked meal for my birthday once. Honey baked chicken. Hommade mac & cheese. The works. I woke up late that night and was alone in bed. I woke up a little later and was still alone. I found her asleep on the sofa. "The mac & cheese has me a little gassy, and I didn't want to bother you." she explained. I bent over and let a monster rip. It sounded like a fog horn. It was awful. I then said "Now get your ass back in bed." She came back to bed with me!
Old 07-25-2005, 09:30 PM   #15
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Nope. As long as she wasn't coming into the room to sit on my lap and let one rip...

I had a g/f who made me a home cooked meal for my birthday once. Honey baked chicken. Hommade mac & cheese. The works. I woke up late that night and was alone in bed. I woke up a little later and was still alone. I found her asleep on the sofa. "The mac & cheese has me a little gassy, and I didn't want to bother you." she explained. I bent over and let a monster rip. It sounded like a fog horn. It was awful. I then said "Now get your ass back in bed." She came back to bed with me!

LMMFAO!!!
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #16
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
LMMFAO!!!

FMMFAO
lighthousekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:16 PM   #17
JeeberD
General Manager

If you can't fart in front of a woman, she isn't worth being with.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:16 PM   #18
kingfc22
Head Coach

Old 07-25-2005, 10:19 PM   #19
bbor
Pro Starter

I fart...therefore i am

Now that I've cracked and made that admission, I wonder if I'm only a couple of steps away from wanting to tongue-kiss Jaromir Jagr and give Bobby Clarke a blowjob.
bbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:24 PM   #20
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

See this starts at home, where I am raising a daughter who will be perfectly comfortable with farting. Especially during pillow fights.....

Last edited by Cringer : 07-25-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:25 PM   #21
Flasch186
Coordinator

one time upon climax I said, "shnike-ees" that is pure gold humor anytime thereafter upon recollection.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 10:51 PM   #22
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
one time upon climax I said, "shnike-ees" that is pure gold humor anytime thereafter upon recollection.

Once when I hit that special moment I did my best SNL Goat-Boy impression. I of course thought it was freakin hilarious, but the relationship was never quite the same after that...
Old 07-26-2005, 12:05 AM   #23
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I don't normally laugh at FOFC...but damn, that's funny!!!
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:48 AM   #24
Raiders Army
Coordinator

The smeller's the feller.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:40 AM   #25
Runtheball
High School JV

I am the KING.
Nobody does it better than me.
By any measure, (volume, wavelength, frequency, rankness...) I am the King.
Its a perfectly natural function, and everyone is needs to do it. If a girl can't handle your farts, can you realistically hold them whenever you're around her? Potentially for the rest of your life? If the answer is no, then on your last date with her be sure to eat all the foods that give you the most volume and rankness, and send her off with a bang!
Beware the beast "Man", for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates he kills for sport, or lust, or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, for he is the harbinger of death.
-- The Lawgiver
Runtheball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 08:49 AM   #26
Flasch186
Coordinator

..but do you cropdust?

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 07-26-2005, 09:06 AM   #27
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:

And they say romance is dead

Just squeeze them out, silent but violent, and blame the pet.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:09 AM   #28
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Have her watch Nickelodeon with you - they have a commercial called "Everybody Farts"...it's very educational (and funny), maybe after viewing that she will understand that it's ok to fart, as long as you aren't launching a stink bomb!!!!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:14 AM   #29
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Some kindly advice that can be considered or ignored at your leisure ...
Quote:
I'm seeing a woman who has a clear problem with my backfires, even when they don't stink.
Myth No. 1 -- they do in fact stink. I'm sure someone here can find the research, but there is a pheromone/biochemistry disconnect in the human body that does not necessarily register our own bodily odors as offensive but does from others. You may not smell it, but you can bet everyone else does.
Quote:
She thinks something is wrong with me, since occasionally I break wind. I think she should feel good that I feel comfortable enough around her to let one go every now and then.
There is nothing wrong with because you break wind. She thinks something is wrong with you because you do it in front of her. Two different things. But take the second part of that to a logical conclusion -- would you break wind at work and expect your coworkers to say, "BigJohn&TheLions really must like us -- he feels comfortable farting right here in the office?" Why should she be any different? I heartily agree that a woman with whom you will establish a long-term relationship will love you for who you are warts and all, but if you love someone why would do something that you don't have to do that bothers them just because you can? Is your bathroom a half mile down the road? Excuse yourself to the other room and take care of business privately if need be.
Quote:
Of course I wouldn't blow them away on a 1st date, but after some time has passed you shouldn't have to hold 'em in any more.
I think the minimum in a serious relationship is six months, and it's ideal if she lets it happen first. If you're going to do it, you have to build up slowly. Breaking wind in the first few months is a warning sign for most women, so you want to ease that behavior in if you want it to be a part of your regular routine.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:16 AM   #30
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

I went to the bookstore to try and find some books on farting, and this is how the conversation went....

Gottimd: I'm looking for some farting books.
Salesman: We have the popular 'everybody farts", or the less popular 'nobody farts but you'.
Gottimd: Well, you see, we're catholic...
Salesman: Ah, then you'll want 'you're a naughty, naughty boy, and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you'.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 09:25 AM   #31
Blackadar
Retired

This is NOT a discussion where "get her drunk and stick it in her butt" is applicable.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:59 PM   #32
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
Myth No. 1 -- they do in fact stink. I'm sure someone here can find the research, but there is a pheromone/biochemistry disconnect in the human body that does not necessarily register our own bodily odors as offensive but does from others. You may not smell it, but you can bet everyone else does.

How would you like that job? Welcome to work, Steve. Today, you've been selected to head the fart research team.

Quote:
"BigJohn&TheLions really must like us -- he feels comfortable farting right here in the office?"

That would be awesome.

Quote:
Excuse yourself to the other room and take care of business privately if need be.

F that. What if it's the 4th quarter and you can't leave your seat?

Or when you get back, she says "where did you go?". You say "I went down the hall to fart, as to not disturb you with my indecency".

Quote:
I think the minimum in a serious relationship is six months, and it's ideal if she lets it happen first.

No way. If she rips one first, you will never feel the same way about her again. The relationship is doomed.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 01:02 PM   #33
Raven
College Prospect

dola

When done while striking the Heisman pose, you add 111% more humor to the art of farting.

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:42 PM   #34
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
dola

When done while striking the Heisman pose, you add 111% more humor to the art of farting.

I need to try this.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:01 PM   #35
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Just beware of the shart. There is no return to normalcy after one of those.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 05:53 PM   #36
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
dola

That is excellent!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:55 PM   #37
Tom E
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
I farted once right as I orgasmed with my fiance'. We still laugh about that one to the day. If any girl gives you a hard time about it, you have to decide if she's right for you. I personally cannot help farting. I have a nervous stomach, and whenever I feel uncomfortable, I get gas.

Why where you nervous when you orgasmed...Did you blow your load without a rubber...or was it her Herpes...

I'll Never Forget What's Her Name...

A Democrat is Somebody who Knows the Issues, a Republican is Somebody who Understands the Issues...
Tom E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 10:34 PM   #38
Craptacular
College Starter

I married the first woman I found with more gas than me.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 02:29 AM   #39
Tara
Mascot

I would have a lot of boyfriend-farting-story to share, but someone here maybe wont be so happy...BTW I've never had a problem on it...I mean it's fuckin stinky, but natural...
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 06:34 AM   #40
Flasch186
Coordinator

GF is gassy....damn is she gassy...

I knew she was the one when she dutch ovened me before I could get her.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 07-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #41
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara
I would have a lot of boyfriend-farting-story to share, but someone here maybe wont be so happy...BTW I've never had a problem on it...I mean it's fuckin stinky, but natural...
Italian chicks are hot.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:28 AM   #42
sportsfan13
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

Alright, I read this post while I was at work and was techinically not supposed to be on the computer at the time. I was giggling hysterically for a good fifteen minutes about this post. It was one of those moments where you can't just have a good laugh and let it out. Oh no. It was like being in the middle of church during a quite moment and seeing something funny and trying to hold it in. Awesome post!!
sportsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote