Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-14-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
st.cronin
General Manager

New Michael Jackson Jokes

Please post them here. For some reason I haven't heard ANY yet.

st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:26 PM   #2
jbmagic
Pro Starter

he got off, and he is white

Jay Leno
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 11:59 PM   #3
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

I don't know if this is a new one, but I like it:

How do you know that it is bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?

The big hand is on top of the little hand.
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:35 AM   #4
Lorena
Unregistered

"Good news for Michael Jackson, not guilty on ten counts! The bad news -- he's going to Disneyland!" --Jay Leno

"Johnny Cochran died and had a funeral. You know who was at the funeral -- both O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson. In fact, Michael cornered O.J. and said, 'How do you get stains off a glove?'" --Bill Maher

"According to the news, Michael Jackson is broke and can't even afford the payroll at Neverland Ranch. So the next time you see Michael with his hands in a 12-year-old's pocket, he might just be looking for lunch money." --Jay Leno

"A lot of people think Michael may be suicidal. That's the latest theory. Just last night he swallowed an entire bottle of Flintstone Chewables." --Jay Leno

"Early today Michael met with his priest — not for spiritual advice, they went on a double date." —Jay Leno

"The saddest part of this Michael Jackson scandal is that all of this could have been avoided if he just stuck to grabbing his own crotch." —Craig Kilborn
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:35 AM   #5
Lorena
Unregistered

This article might of been posted, but I thought it was funny
--------------------------------------------------------------

The Associated Press
Updated: 11:00 p.m. ET May 24, 2005

BURBANK, Calif. - Hours after testifying as a defense witness in Michael Jackson’s molestation trial, Jay Leno was again mocking the pop star on the “Tonight Show.”

“OK, you know the worst part about testifying, I had to follow the chimp. The witness chair was a mess,” Leno told the audience during taping of his monologue.

“No, actually, there was one kinda embarrassing moment. When I took the stand they asked me to point out the defendant and I pointed out LaToya,” he said, referring to one of Jackson’s sisters.

Leno had started his day up the coast in Santa Maria, where Jackson is on trial on charges of molesting a boy, giving him alcohol and conspiring to hold the boy’s family captive.

Leno testified that he became suspicious of effusive and seemingly scripted phone messages he received from Jackson’s future accuser in 2000. His testimony took less than an hour and in the afternoon he was back on stage at NBC’s studios in Burbank.

Leno showed the audience mock footage of his day in court, including a scene in which young male witnesses were sipping on drinks in martini glasses. Another scene showed Leno high-fiving jurors as he walked into the courtroom while the judge screamed “Order!”

He joked about rumors of Jackson wanting to leave the country, perhaps for Africa, if acquitted.

“He wants to disappear in Africa. Africa. He has a better chance of disappearing in Sweden,” Leno said.

“Well, after, what, 12 weeks of trial, Michael Jackson’s attorneys — they have finally admitted that Michael slept with children but it was about love, not sex. It just goes to prove that line works for all guys,” Leno said.

Jackson, who has pleaded not guilty to the charges, said in a TV documentary that he let children sleep in his bed but that it was innocent and non-sexual.

On Monday’s “Tonight Show,” Leno joked about his role as a witness.

“I was called by the defense,” he said. “Apparently they’ve never seen this program.”

Last edited by Lorena : 06-15-2005 at 12:37 AM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 12:47 AM   #6
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

Headline: "Michael Jackson Gets Off On Child Molestation"
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 05:06 PM   #7
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

New Onion sidebar headline this week: "Enchanted By Own Innocence, Michael Jackson Molests Self".

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 10:41 PM   #8
st.cronin
General Manager

Apparently if Jackson was convicted, his defense team was preparing to request that he be sentenced to a juvenile facility.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:21 AM   #9
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Those Leno jokes reinforce why I don't like Jay Leno.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:31 AM   #10
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

I still miss the Dancing Itos
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:48 PM   #11
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

yea leno sucks...
Old 06-16-2005, 05:56 PM   #12
PSUColonel
Banned

Where did Wacko Jacko go to college?

Bring 'em Young
PSUColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:40 PM   #13
Buccaneer
Head Coach

This may have been around a while but I just saw this for the first time. Very impressive morphing.

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/video/michaeljackson.mpeg
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 09:40 PM   #14
CAsterling
High School JV

An old one......
McDonalds wanted to release a new Michael Jackson burger, until they realised people would think it consisted of 38 year old meat between two 12 year old buns.