Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-19-2005, 02:05 AM   #1
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Explain This

I simply cannot fathom this.

So, I'm in my apartment complex. I head out to pick up some food. Directly across the hall from me, loud music is playing, obviously there is a party going on. Anyway, I pick up my food. On my way back, I see two people on the balcony yelling at me. One is Bitch (who will be referenced later, so remember the title) and other is a friend of hers I figure.

As they realize I live across the way, they invite me on over to the place. Now, Bitch does not live in this apartment. I eat my food, and knock on the door. No answer. Knock a couple more times, and as fate would have it, one of the two guys who live there is walking down the hall, who I introduce myself to. He invites me in, and I procede to get quite drunk at their place, having a good time.

I drink, drink some more, and drink some more. Bitch (tm) who invited me in, I shoot the shit with for awhile, shoot the shit with pretty much everyone, have a good time. Their keg (this is their moving in party, they are having a huge blast) gets emptied. I offer out my beer to those around. I take em to my apartment, give them beer, shoot the shit, whatever. One of the times I take some folks over to get beer, I find Bitch (tm) and a couple other people actually *in* my damn apartment. Frankly, I'm kind of irritated about this, but I'm drunk and all, so I take it in stride.

Fast forward a few hours. I'm quite drunk. Myself and several others, including one of the residents of the apartment, are playing cards. Bitch (tm) walks up to me, says "We're crashing very soon here." Not particularly certain why she told *me* this, I be nice, I give her a hug, say cool, and resume playing cards.

Fast forward 10 minutes. She comes back, looks at me, and says "you need to go right now. I gave you a 30 minute warning, a 10 minute warning, now you need to go home". I take it as a joke. After we round and round, and I discover she's serious, I inform her I'll leave when the owner of the place tells me I need to leave. She informs me she co-signed the lease, and I need to leave right now. I'm still staring at the guy who lives here, he's drunk and not much for responsive, but doesn't seem to disagree with that tidbit about her signing on the lease. I'm confused as all hell, considering she *invited* me up in the first place, and we carried on a good friendly conversation for the first good half hour I was there.

Anyway, after repeated "What The Fucks", and after her literally trying to take MY d rink away like a bouncer at a bar (that she bloody well knew was my own glass and my own beer), I look at the dude who lived there, tell him I don't want to start any bullshit at his place, and get up and leave. I of course, am somewhat pissed off at this point, and give the necessary rude & vulgar goodbye to Bitch (tm) as I leave.

I remain confused. Thoroughly and utterly confused. I'm nothing but nice to this bitch, the actual people who LIVE THERE are overjoyed at the fact someone decent lives across from them, and I'm passing out beer to them left and right. The god damn bitch essentially broke into my place while I wasn't even there to boot. She's the one who invited me there in the first fucking place!

So I ask. WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM!?!?! Why in the holy hell did I get thrown out like a damn drunk at a bar?!?? I repeat. What. The. Fuck.

Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:09 AM   #2
Suicane75
Coordinator

She was drunk? She got into a fight with someone else and took it out on you? She wanted to screw your brains out and you didn't take the hint so she got bitchy? So many choices.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:20 AM   #3
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

bitches. can't live with em, can't ship em all off to afghanistan.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:21 AM   #4
damnMikeBrown
College Benchwarmer

Could be that they had multiple people sleeping over. Perhaps some were going to sleep in the room you were sitting in? Maybe you were drunk & happy enough to miss the drama that was unfolding around you as the night wore down.
damnMikeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:31 AM   #5
korme
Go Reds

Dude, it was the penguin hat. I'm sorry I had to break this to you.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:57 AM   #6
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281
Dude, it was the penguin hat. I'm sorry I had to break this to you.

is it that? or is it that the hat was all he had on?
Old 06-19-2005, 03:16 AM   #7
Bad-example
College Starter

Everyone knows you can't start the orgy before kicking out the undesirables.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:02 AM   #8
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Oh this just got wayyyyy better.

I'm missing my DVDs of Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:06 AM   #9
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord

I'm missing my DVD of Ocean's 12.

Send her a Thank You card right away. It's not everyday a friend will do that for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:22 AM   #10
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Oh this just got wayyyyy better.

I'm missing my DVDs of Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12.

Did she take your manhood too, or was that already missing?
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:24 AM   #11
Franklinnoble
Banned

The life and times of Coffee Warlord.

Available only at FOFC.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:26 AM   #12
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

It's always something new and exciting with me, I tell you.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:27 AM   #13
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
The life and times of Coffee Warlord.

Available only at FOFC.

I thought I saw that at Barnes and Noble... or was that confessions of an heiress... i get confused.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:29 AM   #14
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac
I thought I saw that at Barnes and Noble... or was that confessions of an heiress... i get confused.

It's not out yet, actually. But, I'm expecting good sales, following the national bestsellers 'CW Hates His Job" and "CW and the Unholy Sisters".
Old 06-19-2005, 10:35 AM   #15
Poli
FOFC Survivor

What's the status of the futon and the polar bear?
Old 06-19-2005, 10:38 AM   #16
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Nothing else is apparently missing. Though chalk up a third missing DVD, Pirates of the Caribbean. There's a big hole in the stack 'o movies.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:56 AM   #17
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ah, the stack 'o movies. Perhaps you could use your golf club for a secret mission.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:59 AM   #18
Easy Mac

you should go over there and have sex with her, but before she makes her ladylike screams, stop and say "there's my copy of Ocean's 11, here I come Brad"
Old 06-19-2005, 11:24 AM   #19
Flasch186
Coordinator

i like the thank you card idea...say:

I just wanted to thank you for inviting me over. The best part of the night was when you ran out of beer and I invited a few people over to have my beer. This morning I found 3 of my movies missing. Thank goodness they were the crappy movies as I sure am glad they didn't steal any of the videos I have of you. Anyways, thanks again, and by the way...would you mind moving a little bit to your left? thanks"

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote