Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-29-2005, 02:27 PM   #51
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
Is that a truck driver thing or something? Never heard of that.

There is a gay underworld to the world of trucking. Go into just about any truck stop bathroom and on the stall walls you will find the messages saying "Ch. 35 (c.b. radio) for BJ, (time and date)"

Also, my codriver and I laughed pretty hard when we were parked at a truckstop and I saw the guy next to me talking on the radio. He was clearly not on Ch. 19 so for the hell of it I started flipping through the channels and found the one he was on. He was setting up a BJ with a guy just pulling into the truckstop.

It is not a large percentage, I am sure of that, but there are plenty of guys out there who despite their homophobic persona, are as gay as Boy George.

I think I went a little over on the info there....

Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:27 PM   #52
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles
Where's the Madden telestrator when you need it?

Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:28 PM   #53
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
His reaction doesn't strike me as though it was anal. He sounds like he's wary of normal intercourse.

Unless anal was their usual style. I know of at least one girl who couldn't 'finish' any other way.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:28 PM   #54
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
There is a gay underworld to the world of trucking. Go into just about any truck stop bathroom and on the stall walls you will find the messages saying "Ch. 35 (c.b. radio) for BJ, (time and date)"

Also, my codriver and I laughed pretty hard when we were parked at a truckstop and I saw the guy next to me talking on the radio. He was clearly not on Ch. 19 so for the hell of it I started flipping through the channels and found the one he was on. He was setting up a BJ with a guy just pulling into the truckstop.

It is not a large percentage, I am sure of that, but there are plenty of guys out there who despite their homophobic persona, are as gay as Boy George.

It's a lonely road eh?
Old 03-29-2005, 02:30 PM   #55
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:

Oh. Sadly this wasn't covered in Smokey and the Bandit so I didn't know.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:31 PM   #56
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
Oh. Sadly this wasn't covered in Smokey and the Bandit so I didn't know.

Nope, not covered there. They just cover the good parts.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:36 PM   #57
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time. Good show, fellas.

I'm with you on that one.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:38 PM   #58
QuikSand
lolzcat

Whole different meaning to the old standard "ass, gas or grass?"
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:39 PM   #59
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Great thread, good stuff.

However, while it makes the whole premise far less funny, don't you suppose that when Bennifer said "Are you sure you're feelin' better? I don't want you to shit on me again", it might've just been a figure of speech? It's a relatively common saying...
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:40 PM   #60
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:

A couple of years ago, I drove straight through from Miami to Houston. I figured it would take me 14 or so hours. I was making good time, until I got to Louisiana. All of a sudden, traffic on the Interstate just stopped. I didn't move for two hours. I was scanning the radio stations, and finally found out that there was a chemical spill, and the Interstate was shutdown. When we finally started moving again, it was EXTREMELY slow. They had us exit the highway, and go on some backroads to get around the part where the highway was closed. It took almost 5 hours to go about 20 miles. So instead of getting into Houston around midnight, it was now looking like 3 or 4am. So I kept on going.

It was about 1:30am, and I was dog tired. There was a rest stop, and it looked like it had vending machines. So I planned to take a leak and get a coke. I walked into the bathroom, and there were two guys there, and they evidently had already done the CB negotiations. I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things from sleep deprivation or what, but I just turned around, got back in the car, and made it to Houston as fast as possible.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:45 PM   #61
Klinglerware
College Starter

Classic thread morph. Quite entertaining.

Carry on...
Klinglerware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:47 PM   #62
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan

However, while it makes the whole premise far less funny, don't you suppose that when Bennifer said "Are you sure you're feelin' better? I don't want you to shit on me again", it might've just been a figure of speech? It's a relatively common saying...

I've only heard "shit on me" in refference to someone being ragged on/treated like crap, doesn't seem like thats what he's saying.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:47 PM   #63
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
1. Doggie- She either shoots on his waist or it drizzles down onto Little Ben while he's in the act, this is very gross.

Would this be considered a chili dog?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:48 PM   #64
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup

That is horrible.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:49 PM   #65
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

A lot of girls say that to you right after you ask them if they want to have sex?
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:49 PM   #66
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
It was about 1:30am, and I was dog tired. There was a rest stop, and it looked like it had vending machines. So I planned to take a leak and get a coke. I walked into the bathroom, and there were two guys there, and they evidently had already done the CB negotiations. I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things from sleep deprivation or what, but I just turned around, got back in the car, and made it to Houston as fast as possible.

That is why Rest Areas are called "Pickle Parks"

Thankfully I have never ran into anything like that. lol
Old 03-29-2005, 02:53 PM   #67
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup

That is awesome. I'm gonna have to break it out later.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:54 PM   #68
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
That is horrible.

Then my job here is complete.

Sorry, but that's the mental pic I had, so if I have to endure it, so do you.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 02:55 PM   #69
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I've only heard "shit on me" in refference to someone being ragged on/treated like crap, doesn't seem like thats what he's saying.

If we assume that J-Lo is capable of rapid mood swings (she is female after all) it's not inconceivable that there might've been previous times when they were getting freaky, then she suddenly turned into a raving bitch, and thus what he was referencing.

As entertaining as it is to think about J-Lo giving Bennifer a Cleveland Steamer, I think the above is at least as plausible an explanation.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:57 PM   #70
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
A lot of girls say that to you right after you ask them if they want to have sex?

I'm not quite sure what you're saying here. J-Lo asked Bennifer if he wanted to fool around, and he responded with the "shit on me" comment.

See my response to Suicane75 for my thinking on this...
Old 03-29-2005, 02:57 PM   #71
st.cronin
General Manager

It's also possible that the sound guy mis-heard what was said, and what was actually said was "I don't want you to spit up on me again." Which could actually be grosser...
Old 03-29-2005, 02:58 PM   #72
Desnudo
Coordinator

I got oggled by a truck driver while taking a leak at a Rest Stop. I was about twenty feet into the woods by the parking area and this guy comes over, standing about ten feet away, says "how's it going?" I say fine and continue peeing, thinking he's going to start doing the same. I look up and he's just leaning up against a tree watching me take a leak. So I tell him, "do you mind?" and turn away from him. The fucker follows my turn so we're in the same positions as before. This time I tell him to "get the fuck away from me," which he finally does.

Two things:

1. I really had to take a leak, so leaving wasn't an option
2. This was a few years before "There's Something About Mary." I had no idea Rest Areas were the bathhouses of the 90s.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:58 PM   #73
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
I got oggled by a truck driver while taking a leak at a Rest Stop. I was about twenty feet into the woods by the parking area and this guy comes over, standing about ten feet away, says "how's it going?" I say fine and continue peeing, thinking he's going to start doing the same. I look up and he's just leaning up against a tree watching me take a leak. So I tell him, "do you mind?" and turn away from him. The fucker follows my turn so we're in the same positions as before. This time I tell him to "get the fuck away from me," which he finally does.

Two things:

1. I really had to take a leak, so leaving wasn't an option
2. This was a few years before "There's Something About Mary." I had no idea Rest Areas were the bathhouses of the 90s.

Ya know, if your gonna go in the woods anyway, pretty much anywhere is a rest stop.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:02 PM   #74
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
What makes sense is that J-Lo likes giving Ben The Cleveland Steamer, but Ben doesn't like getting The Cleveland Steamer.

Bring back the qotm.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:03 PM   #75
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
If we assume that J-Lo is capable of rapid mood swings (she is female after all) it's not inconceivable that there might've been previous times when they were getting freaky, then she suddenly turned into a raving bitch, and thus what he was referencing.

As entertaining as it is to think about J-Lo giving Bennifer a Cleveland Steamer, I think the above is at least as plausible an explanation.

Usually the simplest answer is the correct one. I've never had sex with a girl and suddenly had her flip out halfway through. Plus you have to make assumptions that have no basis in fact. It just doesn't make sense. What makes sense is that J-Lo likes giving Ben The Cleveland Steamer, but Ben doesn't like getting The Cleveland Steamer.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:04 PM   #76
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Ya know, if your gonna go in the woods anyway, pretty much anywhere is a rest stop.

It was one of those parking lot rest stops with no facilities. They are all over the place in MA, where apparently authorities believe most people use the stops to comb their hair and take a walk.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:05 PM   #77
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
It was one of those parking lot rest stops with no facilities. They are all over the place in MA, where apparently authorities believe most people use the stops to comb their hair and take a walk.

This reminds me - why is it ok to take your dog outside so he can piss on street sign, but if you were to then follow his lead by peeing on the same sign, you would be breaking the law? It's ok for dogs to pee in public, but not people???
Old 03-29-2005, 03:08 PM   #78
Desnudo
Coordinator

I think it's public indecency, exposing your penis, not the urine. So if you ran a tube down your pants, you'd probably be fine.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #79
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Usually the simplest answer is the correct one. I've never had sex with a girl and suddenly had her flip out halfway through. Plus you have to make assumptions that have no basis in fact. It just doesn't make sense. What makes sense is that J-Lo likes giving Ben The Cleveland Steamer, but Ben doesn't like getting The Cleveland Steamer.

You've never started fooling around with a girl and have the situation turn from very good (things are going well, you are proceeding towards sex) to very bad (she's pissed-off/upset and you get into a fight)?

I agree with the Occam's Razor thinking - the simplest explanation is usually the best one. In this case, I'm thinking it's just as likely that the "shit on me" reference was a figure of speech as it was literal.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:15 PM   #80
Desnudo
Coordinator

Sure, but not because she shit on me.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:18 PM   #81
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Sure, but not because she shit on me.

You seem to be confirming the scenario I painted above.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:20 PM   #82
Desnudo
Coordinator

It's a possible scenario. Knowing nothing about J-Lo's temperament in the bedroom, you can't say it's any more a likely scenario than an accidental bowel movement.

My main point is that this thread is a hell of a lot funnier proceeding on the assumption that the latter is true.

Last edited by Desnudo : 03-29-2005 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:25 PM   #83
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My main point is that this thread is a hell of a lot funnier proceeding on the assumption that the latter is true.

Well yeah - that goes without saying
Old 03-29-2005, 03:27 PM   #84
st.cronin
General Manager

It seems to me much weirder of Ben to say what he said if she didn't go number 2 on him. If it's a figure of speech, it's an odd context to use it.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:08 PM   #85
JeeberD
General Manager

I just saw J Lo on TV and all I could do was cringe. After this I'll never be able to see her in the same light again...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 03-31-2005 at 05:09 PM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:43 PM   #86
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

It's funny to me because despite all you guy's complaining i know every one of you would have sex with her if given a chance. And then brag about it to everyone you know
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:47 PM   #87
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl
It's funny to me because despite all you guy's complaining i know every one of you would have sex with her if given a chance. And then brag about it to everyone you know

I wouldn't brag about her pooping on me.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:52 PM   #88
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

I don't see anyone complaining, except you. Just because J-Lo will never poop on you is no reason to take it out on us.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:56 PM   #89
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I dont complain, and I've never found JLO to be terribly attractive. Ben on the other hand, he's doable
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:18 PM   #90
Desnudo
Coordinator

Even with the fu-manchu?
Old 03-31-2005, 07:34 PM   #91
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's funny to me because despite all you guy's complaining i know every one of you would have sex with her if given a chance.

Actually, I wouldn't fuck that with your dick.