Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-25-2005, 03:49 PM   #1
mrsimperless
College Prospect

National Pub Poker League

I have been playing in the National Pub Poker League over the last couple of months and I wondered if there were any other FOFCers involved. I play in the Indianapolis region here, but there are a few others around the country as well.

For those not in the know it is a freeplay poker league that holds tournaments at different bars every day of the week. They are starting to grow and gain in popularity and they generally have games at 5+ different bars around the city on any given night. I don't know if this was the first league of its kind or not, but I have seen other similar leagues popping up as well. They work the same way as any other bar entertainment I'm guessing with the company (NPPL) providing tables, chips, cards and a dealer/referee and the bar paying the company based on the number of people they attract to the events. It is a lot of fun, especially for poker newbies like me who want some live tournament experience.

hxxp://www.nationalpubpokerleague.com

Last edited by mrsimperless : 03-25-2005 at 03:50 PM.
mrsimperless is offline   Reply With Quote