Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-19-2005, 05:01 AM   #1
Kosta
High School Varsity

Anyone want a new copy of HBO's "The Wire" (s1) cheap?

Hope it is ok to post this. Not out to make a profit (it will be a loss) - just give someone a good deal on a surplus dvd.

Offered this to Quiksand first as I know he is a big fan of this outstanding show. He has it already however.

I recently in a minor mix-up got 2 copies of the season 1, region 1 (that's Nth America) dvd set of The Wire. It's brand new, still in the shrinkwrap. I know there are a few fans on this forum. The show is not on tv in Australia and it was this forum in fact that alerted me to its quality.

It's around US$75 plus postage from Amazon. I am happy to send it to a good home for say US$50. I'll pick up the postage (I think that will cost me around $10 alone). For the sake of convenience I trust you to just send me $50 bucks in the post.

Or if you have a trade suggestion... let me know. What I would really like LOL is season 2 of The Wire (due out this week I believe).

Please let me know if you are interested via PM. Again, hope this "sale" isn't contrary to the spirit of this forum. I can't be bothered with the hassle of dealing with "strangers" and the process of ebay and the like.

Thanks
Kosta

Last edited by Kosta : 01-19-2005 at 05:02 AM.
Kosta is offline   Reply With Quote