Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-08-2024, 08:02 PM   #101
BrixtonFC
Mascot

February 2019

I get knocked down but I get up again

I really don’t understand the training module of FM18. I can’t believe we continue to have bad training performances for players who are absolutely rocking it on the field. I did a little research and the only thing I can figure out is that players below the age of 23 get burnt out quickly. Maybe I need to have heavy match-to-match rotation and have only 5 or 7 players on the bench. We’ll give that a try.

At least Kemar is slaying it!

Financial Matters
We are doing quite well, thank you very much. Last month we made £169.5k bringing our season-to-date total to almost £335k. February should be good too with an appearance in the FA Cup at home.

Board Confidence
My untouchableness is now up to 88%. I’m getting pretty good at this.

Dynamics
With Pearson’s departure we are down to 7 Influential Players.

Player Development
I had great anticipation for this day. I knew it was coming and I’m very excited. My AssMan thinks Kemar Kirkpatrick “Is very well-suited to Premier League football.” That’s a Brixton product, people!

On the transfer front, Shamrock Rovers of Ireland’s Premier Division offer a contract to Declan McNulty. We’ll see if he decides to stay. He doesn’t have an option I can activate so we might could lose him. A team above us in the pyramid is leaking to the press they want Collopy, a DC in our U18s. However, “they are not expected to stand any chance whatsoever of being able to pull off such an audacious swoop.” My staff must have him pegged all wrong as teams keep talking about getting him. “Audacious” is a bit of a misnomer: He’s currently valued at a whopping £75.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this update, I’m going to go to 7 subs named, 3 used, unless there’s an injury after the third substitution. Now let’s see if our David-selves can take down a mini-Goliath. Considering there was no pre-match press conference I’m thinking that the match engine is not going to tip off that we’re going to win, as was my take on the Millwall match. Ergo, we lose this match. Also, an email on 1 February said that a good crowd of 4,700 fans were expected but in the pre-match screen I see that 5,239 have paid to attend.

FA Cup Fourth Round
vs. Bolton, 2 February 2019

Formation: Spade (GK, DR, DC r, DC l, DL, MC r, MC l, AMR, AMC, AML, ST c)
Starting XI: Legg, Maguire, Spearing, Carroll, Al-Ziod, Barlow, Smith, Hodgson, Nixon, Duckett, Kirkpatrick
Subs: Webb, Parker, Pilcher, Harding, Cullen, Jones, Macey

But wait! There’s a tunnel interview! A question about the team selection offering no surprises. “Of course not,” I retort, Calmly, “These are the best players I have and we’re quite capable, thank you very much.”

After 33’ of nothing-doing, I switch us up to Attacking, change Kemar to a Target Man-Attack, and have the wingers try early crosses. Bolton immediately get the chance with their right winger on a breakaway, one-on-one. Chicken Legg stonewalls him though and the ball is cleared.

At the break I tell the lads I’m not pleased with their performance. So of course that means we pick up two yellows in quick succession and by 58’ Hodgson has a bruised shin. Right after that Bolton get a corner and a long shot finds itself in the back of our net. Dammit. Four minutes later Bolton’s leftback picks up his second yellow and we have an excellent spot for a free-kick but we don’t even get an action sequence to see what happens.

Two minutes later Slim Shadi wants to show us what he learned earning his caps, sending in a low cross to the near post where a Nixon, streaking across the front of the goal 7 yards out, sends the tying score in with his left foot. I keep the pedal to the metal and make some swaps.

Just after the turning of 73’ Smith lobs a ball way into the right corner of the pitch from the middle of the field. Macey is able to out run everyone, pick up the ball, and start heading toward goal. Three yards out he tries an impossible angle shot that somehow makes it past the charging goalie but the ball bounces off the post. He recovers his own shot and puts it in.

Of course I switch back to Control and setup some instructions to see things out. In the fifth minute of six minutes of injury time Kemar (Mr. 6.5) gets a one-on-one and manages to miss the wide open goal. Phuq.

POM: Bolton’s Matthew Mitchell (1 goal, 2 key passes, 2 chances created)

We really had no business slaying that giant but our sling stones were true, mostly. I’d be happier if Kemar, a Premier League talent, would stop being super-streaky. His scout report says he’s Fairly Consistent. Damn FM. Turns out Hodgson’s bruised shin will keep him out for 3 days, max.

In even better news, we made £223.6k from the match, £173k of that from prize money. Almost 1,400 of those fans were from Bolton. Anybody’s money is good in Brixton.

There was a post-match presser and I blamed myself for the slow start. Three players, Macey, McAdam, and Legg, were pleased by my comments. The lads love me!
Old 09-08-2024, 08:07 PM   #102
BrixtonFC
Mascot

The Days Between
Val Water has signed with Limerick F.C., Irish Premier Division, and will join them the day after his contract with us expires.

In player development news, Mitchell Nightingale isn’t growing and is still only 181cm. Also, his speed isn’t going up. I don’t like my DCs to be slow. I don’t mind if my Regista is slow though. So I start training him as a DMC. Let us see how it goes.

Also, remember Bill Taylor from last month’s update? Hard working midfielder? On 4 February I get a training update email on him. “Squad’s general character has had a positive effect lately.” What does that mean? His Determination went up again, to 15, and his Personality has changed from Fairly Professional to Resolute. Hot damn!

This is ridiculous. The FA Cup Fifth Round draw happens the next day. Our options are Brighton, Burnley, Man City, Charlton, Everton, Man United, Reading, Southampton, Tottenham, Cardiff, Chelsea, Barnsley, Ipswich, Liverpool, Norwich, Arsenal, Sheffield United, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Sunderland, or Wolverhampton. Any one of those should slaughter us. Or only hope is Charlton, and realistically we shouldn’t get a win even then. The draw is in and we travel to Everton, who these days are in the Championship. We better not win. Unregardless™ we are going to make a lot of money.

Paul Taylor completes his rehabilitation from shin splints but his Condition is down to 87% and his Match Fitness is all the way down to 49%. Gonna bring him back slowly.

I have a Dynamics update to report. Chick Legg has moved up to the Highly Influential Player rung. All part of my plan…

We faced Salisbury way back on 14 August and we embarrassed them quite thoroughly. C’mon, lads! Let’s give ‘em a repeat!

Southern First Division West
vs. Salisbury, 6 February 2019

Formation: Spade
Starting XI: Webb, Parker, Day, Nightingale, Jefcoate, Harding, McAdam, Jones, Cullen, Duckett, Macey
Subs: Legg, Maguire, Pilcher, Thompson, Nixon, Thirlwell, Taylor

As simple as that, we get our lead just before 8’ with Macey sending a long pass to the right for Jones, who spies a Duckett heading to the far post and Daniel does not miss. (R.I.P. Duckett-Pearson, Pearson-Duckett. :-( ) To show the world we’re not just a wing-reliant team, Harding feeds Cullen up the middle, he sends one high up to Macey, who continues the center movement, scoring number two. Some more outstanding Vision and Passing by Cullen, trying to learn how to be an Attacking Midfielder, sees Duckett getting his brace.

At 60’ we get an easy penalty, not sure what happened, so Duckett attempts his hat trick and succeeds. I promptly move to the Diamond, move Nightingale up to Regista, put Taylor at Poacher, to get him some match fitness, and use Thompson as Shadow Striker. That sees out the match though Salisbury did threaten in the 87th until Nightingale made a great interception.

POM: Daniel Duckett (3 goals, 2 key passes, 2 chances created)

The Days Between
It is confirmed, at the end of the season Declan McNulty will join Shamrock Rovers. As I think about it though I realize I could probably just move him on now. I mean, he's really surplus to needs as I’m running a 4-5-1 for the youth team. Turns out there’s a “Sell Now” feature and when I click it, it defaults to £500. I drop it to zero and just like that he’s moving back to Ireland.

The next day Shamrock make an offer for Stephen Dunne. If he signs with them I’ll offer an early release too.

at Didcot, 9 February 2019

Formation: Club (DC r, DC c, DC l, WBR, WBL, MC r, MC c, MC l, ST r, ST l)
Starting XI: Legg, Pilcher, Spearing, Carroll, Maguire, Al-Ziod, Donaldson, Smith, Thompson, Thirlwell, Rae
Subs: Webb, Parker, Day, McAdam, Cullen, Jones, Taylor

Thirlwell boffs his first chance but in the 23rd he strikes gold with his second chance. Our second goal comes from a Thirlwell assist; a corner that goes right to Carroll at the top of the box, where he uses his right foot to send in a powerful shot. Thriller gets his second assist on a long bomb to Rae, who has just been unstoppable this year. Thriller’s third assist comes in the second stanza again from a corner. He sends it directly to Donaldson 25 yards out from the goal and bends it like Beckham over all the heads and into the far right, just squeaking between the goalie’s hands and the post. Amazeballs.

It’s no surprise that after I bring out the tired kids at 63’ that nothing much at all happens for the rest of the match.

POM: David Donaldson (1 goal, 3 key passes, 1 chance created)

I don’t understand why Marcus Thirlwell with his goal, 3 assists, 3 key passes, and 2 chances created didn’t get Player Of the Match.

In the stands for the match was Sheffield United’s coach, who was scoping out Robert Carroll. Make an offer, buddy!
Old 09-08-2024, 08:12 PM   #103
BrixtonFC
Mascot

The Days Between
Sure enough, Stephen Dunne signs with Shamrock very late Sunday and on Monday morning I offer an immediate transfer but they decline. Weird.

Lots of Dynamics changes of late! Now Peter Maguire is an Influential Player. His Determination and Leadership abilities are both 12 and his personality is Professional. Could he be the next Vice Captain?

But even better news comes in! Pilcher is “Potential Championship Talent”. This pleases me greatly.

Another league match at home. Time to add to our kitty. I’m switching Barlow and Nixon around to work on their respective new positions.

vs. North Leigh, 13 February 2019

Starting XI: Legg, Maguire, Spearing, Carroll, Jefcoate, Nixon, Smith, Hodgson, Barlow, Duckett, Kirkpatrick
Subs: Webb, Pilcher, Al-Ziod, McAdam, Donaldson, Jones, Macey

Ugh. Twelve minutes in Kirkpatrick gets called for a shove in the penalty area but I watched his avatar backpedal; he never laid hands on anybody. Poppycock! Legg juked to the right, the shooter shot to the left but hit the post and Jefcoate recovered the bounce. What luck! Nothing happens for us until right at 41’ Kemar recovers a stray ball way out right in Leigh’s end, his vision picks out a charging Barlow and we open the seal on this one. Over an hour in we get our second when it’s Hodgson way out right doing the crossing but Barlow again with the scoring. Naturally, I switch to Diamond and bring on fresh legs. With a one-on-one with 7 minutes to go Kemar once again sends the ball wide. Three minutes to go and a perfect cross from Macey sees Kemar getting all fancy, jumping up and kicking the ball. Right into the crossbar.

I ignore everyone else in the dressing room and admonish Kemar. He got fired up. Will that matter come next match? I doubt it.

POM: Terry Barlow (2 goals, 1 key pass)

The Days Between
Again the Shamrock Rovers come sniffing around a Brixton youth, this time offering DC Martin Duggan a contract for July. I was kind of hoping he’d stick around another year. We do have an option on him though I don’t think we’ll exercise it. If he takes his time to answer, say until Youth Intake Day, it’d make my life easier.

FA Vase Seventh Round
vs. Fleet Town, 16 February 2019

Starting XI: Webb, Pilcher, Day, Nightingale, Parker, Al-Ziod, Donaldson, Cullen, Thompson, Macey, Rae
Subs: Legg, Maguire, Jefcoate, McAdam, Harding, Jones, Taylor

Well, that didn’t take long! Rae, naturally, scores at 1:50 courtesy of a fast break and a Thompson assist. Wow! So our corners of late have been going to players north of the 18-yard box. This time it’s Donaldson receiving the treat but he passes it to Macey who gets a 16-yard shot and gobbles the dessert. (Can you tell I’m hungry right now?) It doesn’t take long for Rae’s brace and I’m on Cloud Nine. Then Macey’s brace. Rae’s trick. Halftime. We see out the match peacefully.

POM: Alex Rae (3 goals, 1 assist, 3 key passes, 1 chance created)

Old 09-08-2024, 08:17 PM   #104
BrixtonFC
Mascot

The Days Between
Duggan does not waste time signing that contract with Shamrock. If I get a left-footed DC in youth intake I’ll offer him the chance to leave early.

In the FA Vase Quarter Final we get to face Maidenhead at home. They are Conference South but I’ll still worry about the match. Despite the scores of late we really aren’t performing well up front. Well, except Rae. He’s still a beast.

York’s scouting report shows that we are going to have a tough time as they are generally as good as us. Supposing Kirkpatrick gets his act together we should win.

FA Trophy Seventh Round
vs. York, 19 February 2019

Formation: Diamond (DR, DC r, DC l, DL, DMC, MR, ML, AMC, ST r, ST l)
Starting XI: Legg, Maguire, Spearing, Carroll, Jefcoate, Smith, Hodgson, Duckett, Nixon, Thirlwell, Kirkpatrick
Subs: Webb, Pilcher, Al-Ziod, Harding, Jones, Macey, Rae

At 10’ Thirlwell tries a cross, psych! He tries to get it past the goalie. It almost worked. In the 13th the counter with a Regista works to perfection when Smith spies a flying Kirkpatrick. Kemar receives the pass about half way in to York territory and launches a nice placed shot over the goalie’s left shoulder. Six minutes later Thirlwell almost scores but is just a fraction to the right of the post. I worry not; Maguire feels inspired enough to be crossing from deep on the right line and his aim is true, finding Kemar for a header. Nixon takes us to three with a powerful long shot from just inside the box. Kemar’s hat trick is confirmed at 38:28. Then Thirlwell atones for his earlier sin by heading a Hodgson cross in.

I didn’t plan on writing any more even when York outplayed us for a minute and scored but then Thriller done gone crazy. I swapped out Kirkpatrick, bringing Macey in as a Deep Lying Forward and moving Marcus to Poacher. He received a pass way out to the left and dribbled along the endline, shooting from about six yards out. He gathers his own rebound, dribbles some more and fires from point blank putting us in seventh heaven. And look at that, Kemar got his act together.

POM: Kemar Kirkpatrick (3 goals, 1 key passes, 1 chance created)

The Days Between
Now that we’re in the FA Trophy Quarter Final, we need to find out who we are playing. Survey says…? We travel to Salford, in the Conference National North. I give us good odds.

Speaking of Salford, the very next day they make an offer for Rae. They offer £0 and I’m just puzzled. What the hell?

Sadly, I’m pretty sure Scott Thompson’s career with Brixton is over. On 22 February he suffered a calf strain during training and will be out 1 to 2 months. Considering the team depth, that he’ll need to get to Match Fit, and then new youths pushing some U18s into the Seniors, I just don't see a match in his future.

So…Everton’s scouting report is…tragic for us. Every player but one is five stars in Current Ability and Potential Ability. We better not win this.

The pre-match press conference isn’t overly long and the questions aren’t new to me. I just act like the Everton manager and I are equals, and that seems to satisfy the journos. He thinks the match will be entertaining.

FA Cup Fifth Round
at Everton, 23 February 2019

Starting XI: Legg, Pilcher, Spearing, Carroll, Parker, Al-Ziod, Harding, Barlow, Nixon, Macey, Kirkpatrick
Subs: Webb, Maguire, Nightingale, Smith, Cullen, Duckett, Rae

We never get a real chance. They get a cross early on but then nothing until we get a corner in the 64th. Our initial kick got cleared and as Pilcher tried to take it forward he got dispossessed and they got a breakaway. Their quality shined through and we go down a point. That’s all we have today despite winning the possession war. It’s the right results as we had no business going this deep in the FA Cup.

POM: Everton’s Paulo Fernandes (1 goal)

For our troubles of being someone’s punching bag, we made just over £430k. For the season we are getting close to £1 million in profit.
Old 09-08-2024, 08:21 PM   #105
BrixtonFC
Mascot

The Days Between
Excellent news rolls in on the Dynamics line. Daniel Duckett is now Highly Influential. I really thought he would leave us in January but seems there’s not a market for him. That means he has a high chance of being our Vice Captain next season with his 14 Determination and Leadership.

With one less cup to worry about, I can switch our attention to league match-ups more. A lot of players with declining Match Sharpness get to start as does Paul Taylor who’s still not fully back from his shin splints.

vs. Evesham, 27 February 2019

Starting XI: Webb, Maguire, Day, Nightingale, Jefcoate, Cullen, McAdam, Jones, Donaldson, Duckett, Taylor
Subs: Legg, Pilcher, Parker, Harding, Barlow, Hodgson, Rae

I somehow manage to hit the pre-match pep rally right. What a change! What a relief!

Mr. Shin-Splints himself is the first hero to step up. After we defend a free kick we start moving slowly upfield when McAdam catches a glimpse of a darting Taylor up the middle. His pass is perfectly placed and Taylor drifts a little to the right with the ball and then cuts in toward goal and surprises the keeper with a shin-level blast. Shins. Though I’m not feeling real comfortable at 65’ I do the Diamond and swap some players. It almost pays off immediately but Jones hits the upright and the ball bounces right to the goalie. He also gets two consecutive headers but eventually the goalkeep punches the ball out of bounds. The victory is sealed when Jones of all people gets a header in off a Harding corner. I can relax now. Then Jones gets another goal from a Harding assist but it was Duckett at the corner who supplied Noah. Weird.

POM: Robbie Jones (2 goals, 2 key passes, 1 chance created)

The Days Between
In preparation for Youth Intake Day I send two of my scouts to scour England and one to scour Scotland for new youth talent just in case our intake is less than stellar. Find me some gems, gentlemen!

The scouting report for Billericay comes in and considering they are in the Conference South, their team ain’t half bad.

Summary
Well, we had a good run of being undefeated but we finally lost. And rightfully so. Just as a good team should, we bounced back with a thorough victory. Nothing like drubbing an opponent to get Morale back up! We also saw the departures of some periphery figures just in time to clear space for Youth Intake Day. I have a Christmas list of wants from the new crew and I hope I’m not on Santa’s Naughty List.

Old 09-13-2024, 05:26 PM   #106
BrixtonFC
Mascot

It has come to my attention that the link in my signature has been wrong all along. I apologize to anybody who went to the website and were confused by what they were seeing. I've fixed it so it should now take you to club name eff see dot com, not club name dot come. It appears that I cannot edit all the previous iterations so I must hope that people won't continue to click on it. If anybody knows how to fix links in previous post, please PM me.

EDIT: I figured out how to fix the link. Sometimes I'm a nug. D'oh!

Last edited by BrixtonFC : 09-13-2024 at 05:29 PM.
BrixtonFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM   #107
BrixtonFC
Mascot

YOUTH INTAKE DAY 2019

Reasons to be cheerful, part 2

It’s the most wonderful time of the year while the kids practice jelling and all the scouts saying be of good cheer, it’s the most wonderful time of the year.

It looks like we have a pretty good intake. One player can for sure immediately contribute and three more possibly could. Not sure what to do with three goalies when all we need is one.

Reasons to Be Cheerful, Part 2
1. Alan Coates: Though he is Natural at MC and Competent at AMC, I’m excited about training him in DMC so he can be my Andrea Pirlo in the Regista role.

2. Gareth O’Keefe: This guy is going to be an amazing goalie. Hopefully his Ambitious personality won’t see him wanting to leave us quickly.

3. Tommy Watkins and Meilir Pugh: We got two great wingers, one on each side. If Duckett leaves us it’s not too much of a drop to Pugh, who might catch up to Duckie quickly. Watkins will shortly surpass the other AMRs: Andy Hodgson, Andy Robinson, and Ashley Hibbert.

4. Central Defenders: We got one each of footedness, with Kevin Jenkins on the right and Jose Parker on the left. (Is that José or Jo-see? No telling how the English would pronounce it. He doesn’t speak Spanish and is only of English nationality so I’m kind of at a loss.)

5. Speaking of Parker, I’m thankful that I’ve figured out my scouts aren’t really that good. They aren’t impressed with his Potential Ability but his defensive skills are pretty damned good. I’m guessing he’s better than my scouts believe.

6. Only one player with single-digit Natural Fitness and all the highly-rated youths are really good there and in Determination, Teamwork, and Work Rate.

7. Only four players have bad Personalities.

8. Lots of players are starting off with Players Traits. Six players have a total of eight traits.

9. A good spread of secondary nationalities with two being born in the Caribbean and one born in Nigeria.

10. Generally, from top to bottom, a high average of Teamwork and Work Rate scores.

On the flip side, we didn’t get any good DR, DL, STs. I won’t be signing DR Kevin Peters and if I can find a better DL and ST in other teams’ intake then I won’t sign Williams or Hollett either. Luckily our youths are automatically put on 6-week Trial contracts.

One weird thing that I noticed is that some of my players already have a Favoured Team that isn’t Brixton. Ian Barnett favors Bristol City but that’s because he’s from Bristol. That brings up another point; not all the players who were born in England are from London, a pretty cool change that proves our reputation is going up. Another example is Alan Coates, from York, who is a Manchester United supporter. Ungrateful twerp. :-D

I’m gonna hold off putting any of the youths in the Seniors for now. I want them to settle in and kind of hide them, in a fictitious bout of paranoia.

Player Cards

Alan Coates, MC
Like I said earlier, this kid is going to be amazing. Not Kemar Kirkpatrick-level amazing but he’s going to take us to the Premier League, I’m sure. For his age he has pretty darned good Mental Attributes and his Vision of 11 will be key to his success as a Regista. He has the Player Preferred Moves of Dictates Tempo (yay!) and Tries First Time Shots (boo!).

Gareth O’Keefe, GK
He’s got almost everything I ever wanted in a goalie. The height, the reflexes, the hands, not too one-footed, not eccentric. The only weakness I see is that his Balance is 5. I can’t believe his Free Kick Tacking is so high!

Tommy Watkins, M/AM R, ST C
He’s going to help us forget the name Steve Pearson. I wish he was a bit taller and had higher Determination; I'll have Macey mentor him when things with Thirlwell are over. Eventually I’ll get his ST up to Natural because I can’t let that Finishing and Composure go to waste.

Meilir Pugh, M/AM L
I do think he might surpass Duckett eventually though I wish his Determination was higher. In some ways he’s the opposite of Tommy Watkins: He’s tall, can’t hit the broadside of a barn. His name is unique, it’s Welsh and means “head ruler.” So, like a king?

Kevin Jenkins, D LC, DM
I’m highlighting this guy not because he’s freakin’ awesome but because he’s an anomaly, as I mentioned earlier. He has a poor Personality and Determination but his defensive skills for a central defender are pretty damn good for our level. Add to that our scouts aren’t impressed with him. If I can find him a good mentor to improve his weaknesses I could see him being with us a long time. Eventually I’ll get his DMC up to Natural so I can use him as a Half Back in a Defensive formation.

Youth Candidate Match
Future superstar Alan Coates, playing as the right midfielder in the Box-To-Box Midfield role pushes down his opposite during a cross in the box and Bill Taylor, the U18s Regista, shows just how cool, calm, and collected he is. Candidate Tommy Watkins shows how it’s done as a Poacher, heading down a clearance and running half the field before sinking his shot. This was all in the first 15’. Despite not being real quality players, the Candidates’ defense does a fine job, keeping the U18s from having an easy time retaining possession, until 80’ when McLeish gets a near-duplicate of Watkins’ goal, including distance covered and juking the GK out of his jock.

Scouting
As mentioned earlier, I needed some better options as DR, DL, and ST so I went to the Transfers > Youth Intake screen and eyeballed some players from some teams in the lower levels of the English pyramid. I found two for each position plus an unexpected AMC and added them to the Scouting Assignments list. I also scouted some local teams, notably the ones from last year (AFC Croydon, Bromley, Croydon, and Dulwich Hamlet) plus FCD Galicia, Rayners Lane, Farleigh, Worcester Park, Margate, and, just for kicks, Metropolitan Police, London’s finest.

I haven’t been using a Scouting Package for several months but to aid finding some gems for the needed positions I bought the England Youth Package for £9,000 a month. We can afford it now but I’ll probably turn it off in a couple of months.

When the scouting reports coming in for the lads mentioned two paragraphs up page, the news is not good. They are all mediocre at best and don’t want to come to Brixton. I’m just going to have to wait for the scouts to find their own gems.

Sundry Items
I decided that it’s ridiculous that we keep getting great youth so I took the drastic step of opening the editor and reducing our Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment. If our next YID again is phenomenal I’ll drop the values even more (below 10). I also promise myself that I won’t approach the board about upgrading until we are confirmed to be gaining promotion to Conference National. If they do it on their own…then so be it.

What took you so long?!

I usually can knock out a monthly update about once a week in real life. Some factors can extend that. For the YID update I have to spend time getting the players card down to a reasonable size. This time around though there was another factor: I found a way to get those horrible player head-shots out of here. Midjourney, an AI image generator. Look at Gareth O’Keefe? What’s better, Before or After?

Before

After

I hope you like the change!