Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Blackadar
Retired

iOS Games for iPhone

Alright, I need suggestions. I have an iPhone and fly every single week. I'm looking for fun games to play on the plane and I'm having a hard time finding any good games. Here's why:

1. I don't want anything that requires "twitch" skills. The phone is too small for me to really control it with fast console commands.

2. I prefer RPG, strategy or space/pirate trading games. Let's take strategy games. I'm finding that too many of them are dull, cartoony or otherwise dumb. Like I tried some game called something like Big Huge Wargame or something like that and it was awful. Likewise with most RPGs. I tried a couple of space traders and they either required twitch skills, the interface was obtuse or they weren't deep enough.

3. I'm looking for something to keep me occupied for substantial blocks of time, not 5-10 mins.

4. I want something that plays on an iPhone, not just an iPad. Too many games don't translate well on to the phone.

So what's out there?

Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

It's not QUITE what you're looking for, but I believe you can get the board game Eclipse on iOS. It's a deep strategy game set in space. Here's the Board Game Geek page for the game.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote