Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #1
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Fantasy Baseball- NL Central Only League

I know there are a lot of Reds, Cards, Pirates, and Brewers fans on here. (Maybe Cubs but they aren't as vocal) Wondering if I could get together a group of 3 other guys to pilot an NL Central only league? I was thinking auction, roto, most other rules stay the same as other styles. (We could discuss any changes obviously, thinking catcher would be one) Would like to make it for money and keeper but that would also depend on the level of interest. I think it would be a lot of fun and since the Cards play like 80 of thier games against these opponents it would be fun for me (or terrible? ) to get to watch my fantasy players all the time. Let me know if there is any interest and we can get into more specifics from there.

panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:19 AM   #2
Suicane75
Coordinator

I'm down. But do any sites actually offer divisional fb?
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:23 AM   #3
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah I thought the same thing but I figure with a small enough group of owners and some ground rules we would just say you can't pick up any non-NL Central players. (Though it would be nice to not have to filter through Freddie Freeman and Paul Goldschmidt etc while looking for free agents) It seems like modern software could do this but I would rather not spent any money on the website with such a small group of owners.

I am in a 12 team NL Only and thought 4/5 would be the exact same ratios but I'm sure there are some tweaks that need to be made.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Bump for the weekend crowd and one last attempt to getting four guys. If anyone else has interest let me know what reservations you have and we may be able to work it out. Otherwise I will just accept it was an idea ahead of its time.