Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-14-2007, 10:39 AM   #51
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
And for the triple-dola...

I'd just like to point out that I believe this was only a double-dola. You see, the first post was just a post, the second post was a dola-post, therefore the third post would be a double-dola.

I really think we need to keep the integrity of these things.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."

Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #52
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I'd just like to point out that I believe this was only a double-dola. You see, the first post was just a post, the second post was a dola-post, therefore the third post would be a double-dola.

I really think we need to keep the integrity of these things.

I stand corrected, good sir.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM   #53
DougW
High School Varsity

I picked this up again (specifically TBC, not Warcraft in general), and am having a bunch of fun.

My son (15 at the time) wanted TBC for XMas one year (it was just about to be released), and I thought I'd get it for myself and maybe it'd be something we could goof around doing together. I ended up having fun, and played at least weekly until mid-LK. (With some spikey times where I got into raiding). I resubbed with Cata for like 2 months, and checked out MoP for less than a month - but didn't "feel" it. Mostly because of LFG. I really liked running dungeons/raids - but the community feels much different without people seeking to look out for each other to run together.

Maybe because it was my "Introduction to WoW", but this was easily my favorite expansion, and it's pretty cool to do it again - like stepping back in time .
DougW is offline   Reply With Quote