Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
Tim Tellean
High School JV

Music Wars 2010 announced at Wolverine Studios

Hey guys saw that no one had cross posted this and I want to make sure Antuan gets some good FOFC feedback.
Wolverine Studios is proud to announce that developer Antuan Johnson is developing a sequel to the critically acclaimed Music Wars Rebirth. Music Wars 2010 will allow players to take on the role of a record label executive with the job of scouring the globe for new talent and turning them into chart topping stars! Along the way players will contend with marketing campaigns, distribution partnerships with other record labels, and record development on tight schedules! With improved performance and enhanced playability Music Wars 2010 is sure to be the defining music industry simulation of all time.

New features to the series will include digital distribution as an in game factor, the ability to create videos, live albums and DVDs, improved trend models, new strategic marketing options, Latin America as a new territory, multiplayer option and hundreds of all new bands and artists will be included!

Music Wars 2010 will be available for both PC and MAC and is scheduled to be released in Q4 of 2009.

Tim Tellean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Wolverine Studios Announces Music Wars 2010 - Front Office Football Central