Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
legendsport
H.S. Freshman Team

New BBCF League

If anyone's still playing Bowl Bound College Football and is maybe looking for a league, I've just decided to use it as the college league for my retro-fictional FOF league, Blood n Guts Football.

The college league will be using a 1968 NCAA model, so the Ivy League as an example is still playing top-level football (at least in name). Here's your chance to take Cornell to a bowl game.

The BBCF league will provide the rookie crop for the pro league. The draft classes will be hand-edited (in case anyone's wondering), using the BBCF-to-FOF utility to provide a baseline and the fictional player factory to get a proper talent spread. We had been using TCY but because I had to edit those files anyway to avoid over-talenting the league, I figured why not at least use BBCF for the multiplayer aspect.

If you're interested in taking on a school (or running both a college team and a BnG pro team - there are a few available), you can PM me here or sign up over on the BnG site and post in the forums there.

The Super Era - a PFS Historical League starting with the first year of the Super Bowl (1966 - currently in 1967)

The Baseball Chronicle - an OOTP league playing through baseball history with historical teams but fictional players (started with 1871, currently in 1910).

legendsport is offline   Reply With Quote