Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-22-2008, 02:39 AM   #51
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Thanks for the site.

Go Jerry! I hope he stays for a lot longer since I find him funny. Crazy next week is double-eviction. I'm guessing they won't kow, and both people on the block will get evicted?

No, both on the block do not get evicted. Double eviction weeks are basically the end of a normal week, with one person evicted, and then they do a full week worth of stuff at hyper-speed. So next Thursday you will see a live eviction followed by a quick HoH comp early in the show. There is then a nomination of two people right away by the HoH, a veto comp, a veto ceremony, and a second live eviction of the night. It is very interesting because it leaves no to very little (at best) time to talk to anyone else about anything. So basically no planning between people.

With what has happened tonight with the endurance comp, and that, it will be a pretty interesting 7+ days in that house I think. I am glad I was wrong about this season being a wash a few weeks ago.

Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:29 AM   #52
Joe
Pro Starter

HOH Spoiler:

Spoiler
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #53
Thomkal
Head Coach

Kind of scratching my head over Dan backing out of his deal with Ollie. He had set it up perfectly. No matter who in his alliance he put up against Jerry once Memphis came off the block, there would have been a tie in the voting 2 for Jerry-2 for Rene/Keesha, and he would be the tiebreaker. He could safely vote Jerry out given their history in the house and no one would think badly about him.

He would have lived up to his agreement with Ollie "guaranteeing" his safety next week should Michele or Ollie win HOH this next week, and still be good with his alliance. He would have been sitting pretty really.

Now he's pissed off two people who likely will not vote for him in the end now should he make it there, and probably a third in Memphis if he should get voted out before then. I really like the way Dan's played but this was just a horrible decision to go back on the deal with Ollie. And an even worse decision to back door Michele over Ollie if he was going to break it, cause he might have been able to sway Michele if he kept her off the block.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:08 PM   #54
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Kind of scratching my head over Dan backing out of his deal with Ollie. He had set it up perfectly. No matter who in his alliance he put up against Jerry once Memphis came off the block, there would have been a tie in the voting 2 for Jerry-2 for Rene/Keesha, and he would be the tiebreaker. He could safely vote Jerry out given their history in the house and no one would think badly about him.

Yeah, I was running the numbers during the show and came up with the same thing.

The only way Keesha would have gone home instead of Jerry would have been if Renny or Memphis flipped on her. And that would not have happened because Memphis is smarter than that and Keesha is Renny's closest ally.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 07:41 PM   #55
MikeVic
Head Coach

The last two episodes have been great. Ollie and Michelle gone, and now Jerry as HOH to screw everything up. He's funny.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #56
Thomkal
Head Coach

yeah I'm pretty sick of Jerry, but it would have been a boring week to watch if he had lost HoH. Looking like Memphis has the edge right now, just like Brian predicted way back in week 1 when he got evicted.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #57
Bad-example
College Starter

Memphis is creepy. I get a bad vibe from him. Most likely houseguest to be charged with resisting arrest or assault. Rooting hard against him and Renny.

Go Dan.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:43 PM   #58
Thomkal
Head Coach

Didn't like Memphis's nasty talk behind the other's back this last episode, so definitely not rooting for him. rooting for Dan and Keesha
Old 09-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #59
MikeVic
Head Coach

Please Jerry, win this!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #60
Thomkal
Head Coach

Have to say I love Dan more and more in this game. Made the best choice of jury members to take to the island, playing Keesha off Memphis making him look like the good guy if it comes down to the two of them in the final. What he whispered to Keesha as she left and in his goodbye message to her. Throwing the veto competition so he wouldn't have to be the one making the decision of using the veto or not. Just brilliant.

Memphis was a complete idiot for keeping Jerry over Keesha. Loses her vote in the jury for sure, maybe even its Memphis/Jerry. I'm really worried Memphis will now take Jerry over Dan if he has the choice.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #61
MikeVic
Head Coach

However... I think Dan said it best last night: Memphis finally has blood on his hands.

Think about that. He's in the final three, and Dan has probably half the jury house pissed at him while Memphis has one jury house member pissed at him... that's pretty good on Memphis' part.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #62
Bad-example
College Starter

Dan has been the best game player, no doubt. Memphis has won comps but has mostly brought sullen anger to the game and not a lot else. More than anything else, he picked the right guy to partner up with. Keesha was nice to look at but she got played in the late game and didn't deserve to make it to the end. Jerry got played at every stage of the game. He was the biggest pawn and the biggest floater and is lucky the others decided to drag him along.

Dan has also been the most entertaining by far. Rooting for Dan and equally against Memphis. If Jerry somehow wins I guess I am ok with that.

Last edited by Bad-example : 09-10-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #63
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
However... I think Dan said it best last night: Memphis finally has blood on his hands.

Think about that. He's in the final three, and Dan has probably half the jury house pissed at him while Memphis has one jury house member pissed at him... that's pretty good on Memphis' part.

Keesha would get Renny to vote for Dan, I think Michelle would go for Dan over Memphis. The rest, who knows but I am guessing Dan would win. I hope so anyways....
Old 09-10-2008, 06:36 PM   #64
korme
Go Reds

It was just so annoying these past few eps when Jerry would plead with members to team up with him "you're my only hope"... yea, Colonel that may be true, but I'm playing for me, not you..
korme is offline   Reply With Quote