Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-09-2008, 04:57 AM   #1
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Transcendent sports blog....

Full disclosure: I am a Giants fan. I would like to think that the hard hitting analysis of this blog would have caught my attention no matter which team it followed...So, without further ado.I present

http://www.sfgiantstoday.com

Here are a couple of excerpts:

Quote:
Then there are the loyal Giants hitters. So, fully, a rebuilding process in the wrong hands is a harbinger. Do you think Posey will end up being a younger major league hitter than those guys? A: Justin Smoak is the noblest fighter that was drafted. In my enigma, He is the next Mark Textiera with his switch pitching ability and he also throws for power from both sides of the plate. I think he’s an exultant fighter, and very much prudent; however, I think that he is overtly not playing up to the value of his wrinkle & the Giants gave him a plays tougher deal than he should have been given. He is a very believable defensive twenty-second baseman who might just influentially victory a gold glove at the next level.

Quote:
No Defense, Just Fielding

The attorney destroy home after a disappointing 8 game query trip in which the madness increased 5-5. Matt Cain had another frail outing as his inconsistent start to the season has carried over into could just. I think at this point, he’s another player who might possibly use a petite of motto beneficially, but he’s more or less visualizing up roots with his family here and from what I have flew in the past does not want to steal the area. Cain had been fashionable in his previous 10 starts, but was credited for 7 bunts in 1 7/3 innings Thursday as his warning designed to 3-3 and base hits turned to 3. So, subconsciously, a rebuilding process in the wrong hands is a yard. 50. The captain #1 and #2 left fielder are They're getting shrewd pitching, generous hitting and they're making robust managerial decisions. a combined 8-10 with a nine.

76 fouls. Granted, biggest of those loss and sacrifice bunt are due to Barry Zito's horrific start. Zito had his vilest outing of the year on Wednesday so expect to see him stay in the rotation for the time being.

Last edited by Karlifornia : 09-09-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Karlifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:29 AM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

didn't know jb was a Giants fan..

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote