Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

LOOK AT ME!!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!

Mainly because of my parents. Seriously I’m not going to get into it that deep ever again, I almost forgot I wasn’t a big dick. Maybe Pumpy didn’t end the fun in time because I feel like the character rubbed off on me too much. I went to Wal-Mart and passed this girl and our I’s met. After I passed her, I thought about that thread and starting thinking maybe she wanted me. That’s when I started thinking about her, I told you I’m very different than most, I was wondering how many kids she wanted, how big of a house she wanted and what her sister was like.

I kept on walking looking for some item I didn’t know the location of and since I’m a guy I didn’t need to ask any one for help. That’s when I heard a mother tell her son “One of these days I am going to give you away and they are going to keep you”. I wanted to be able to send her to bed without food and give her a spanking. What the hell is wrong with some people these days?

Old 07-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Dola,

No one wants to talk about how this so called "lady" treated her kid. That totally destroy's any self confidence and has a huge impact in the rearing.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Double Dola,

Okay I'm going to bed. It is clear not one whole person cares whats going on back there at Wal-Mart.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #4
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Too many failures in a row. Added to the ignore list. Good night.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 07-03-2008, 12:17 AM   #5
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
Too many failures in a row. Added to the ignore list. Good night.

Thats the problem with people they ignore this just like you will me in the future. If any wants to discuss this I will butt out because this happens all the time. My brother-in-law was treated like crap from his parents. When he got married to my sister his self-esteem was low. If anything could be taken the wrong way it would. I actually heard this lady say that and hardly anyone will ever communicate with me again because I tricked most the board.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 07-03-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #6
Izulde
Head Coach

One comment by itself without context, inflection, tone, etc. is pretty meaningless.

On the face of it, I'd say the hand-wringing it induced is typical of the spoiling of this generation's kids to where they've turned into the Entitlement Generation.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Old 07-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #7
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
One comment by itself without context, inflection, tone, etc. is pretty meaningless.

On the face of it, I'd say the hand-wringing it induced is typical of the spoiling of this generation's kids to where they've turned into the Entitlement Generation.
Thats what I'm talking about. Lets get some discussion goin on in here.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 AM   #8
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:

Dola,

Ok, I was at a restaurant and the 5 year old spilt his drink. And she was pissed. I never heard my mother talk to me that way, I turned out pretty good when I'm not online.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #9
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
Dola,

Ok, I was at a restaurant and the 5 year old spilt his drink. And she was pissed. I never heard my mother talk to me that way, I turned out pretty good when I'm not online.

Eh, I still say no major damage if it's an isolated incident. Now if it was part of a recurring pattern, then that'd be something different.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Old 07-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #10
Antmeister
Pro Starter

I am so confused. Which topic are we on right now?
Old 07-03-2008, 12:55 AM   #11
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Eh, I still say no major damage if it's an isolated incident. Now if it was part of a recurring pattern, then that'd be something different.
Well, another kid was getting a drink and his mom said move it with the force of a chuck norris groin kick. It just really rubs me the wrong way. I'm joking, butt I'm not. I was thinking after the lady told her son to move it like that, I hope she was having the worst day of her life or month.
Closed Thread