Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-20-2008, 02:26 AM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Lost Luggage?

Has anyone had this happen to them? I was wondering what the odds were that I see my stuff again.

To make the story short... I cam back from Macau, China and had to hop my way back via two airlines. The first, EVA Air took me from Macau to Taiwan and then to LAX. At LAX I had to get my bag and go through immigration and customs and then recheck the bag through. From LAX I was traveling US Airways to Charlotte and then finally to Philly. My bag never made it to Philly.

I was told to call in the afternoon and when I did I was told that the bag was coming in from Vegas (not sure how it got there as I figured it may have not made the connection in Charlotte due to the short time frame between flights). They said to check back early evening to find out when it would be delivered. Now it is MIA. When I talked to them in the afternoon they had the flight from Vegas arriving within 2 hours which means the flight was already in the air and the bag should have been on that flight if they had traacked it that way.

Am I hosed?

I had just purchased this bag in China as the one I took broke as it was overstuffed and I had bought more things while I was there so I went with a huge bag to carry everything. I had all of my work clothes, my suit, my dress shoes and most of the things I bought for people while over there in the bag. This sucks!!!!

EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

If they have already confirmed that the bag has been located its very seldom it go missing again. If you got a file reference you should be able to track it via the Internet on this link.

http://www.worldtracer.aero/filedsp/hp.htm

If that doesn’t work just PM me your file reference and I can check it for you.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
Kevin
High School JV

If it was Air Canada, it usually arrives at your home in 6 to 8 weeks after being found in a foreign city in the possession of an airline you have never flown with in your life. Please note that 6 to 8 weeks is only the standard if they tell you they are expediting delivery. (true story)