Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
Vince
Pro Starter

Ping: Charitable People

So my band is playing a show in the Bay Area on February 10th, at the Saddle Rack. It's our first ever show as the "headliner," and it's up to us to try to sell as many tickets as possible to the show. They're $10 each, and I would love to invite everyone and anyone from the board in the Bay Area (and even those of you not in the Bay Area) to come watch us perform. If you're interested in "donating money to the cause," check out our website - the link to purchase tickets is on the front page on the right side.

www.oldschoolrocknroll.com

We play '60s Pop Music -- here's a short list of some of our songs that you might know -

Good Lovin'
Satisfaction
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Secret Agent Man
Boots (Nancy Sinatra version)
Kicks
Mony Mony (Tommy James and the Shondelles version)
Pleasant Valley Sunday

Feel free to drop on by...should be a good show!
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.

Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Just curious Vince - is this in the city proper? I'm down south, but if its in Palo Alto- I'm there.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
Vince
Pro Starter

It's in Fremont -- so sort of Southeast Bay.

We're in Almaden ourselves, so it's sort of a pain to load all the gear into a trailer and get it up there.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Mony Mony (Tommy James and the Shondelles version)

Does this just mean you don't sneer while singing it? And no I Think We're Alone Now?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Does this just mean you don't sneer while singing it? And no I Think We're Alone Now?

Haha! We do I Think We're Alone Now as well, just wasn't sure it'd be as popular a song to promote our band with