Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-11-2006, 03:45 PM   #51
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

16 minute mark: Their defense is doing a good job of keeping 7 men back and stifling our offense so far.

33 minute mark: Kompany starts a quick counterattack with a long ball that Adriano beats everyone to.. he dribbles into the box.. he shoots.. great save by the keeper.

By far our best opportunity today.

They go back into their shell and keep us from getting any more good opportunities in the 1st half.

Half time. 0-0 tie. They have just under 30,000 fans here today.

46 minute mark: Flores steals the ball.. he passes it to Barbosa on his left.. quick cross to the far post.. Adriano with a header.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0! That is Adriano's 5th of the year. That should open things up.

49 minute mark: Our midfielders and strikers passing it back and forth.. Tamburini gets an open look from 25 yards out.. he shoots a curler.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. Adriano gets the assist.

53 minute mark: Blanco with a point blank save!

54 minute mark: Blanco saves a long range shot.

59 minute mark: Blanco with a long pass to Ortega.. he centers it to Heller who heads it to Adriano's feet in the box.. Adriano shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

70 minute mark: Ortega gets the ball after the defender tried to clear it wide.. he is right of the box.. short cross.. Heller with a glancing header on the ball.. redirects it past the keeper.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. That is Heller's 1st of the year.

Hall on for Flores who has been average today. Krstic on for Boogaart who is tired.

76 minute mark: Blanco with another nice save.

82 minute mark: Barbosa plays a long pass for Hall, but despite his pace, he can't catch up to it.

Game over. 4-0 win for us

We outshot them 15-10 (8-5 on target)

Heller wins MoM, 10 for form, 28 of 34 passes, 6 key passes, 4 of 4 tackles, 9 of 9 headers, 3 interceptions, 3 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Adriano also had a 10 for form.

Barbosa had a 9. Every other starter had an 8. The subs both had 7's, however, Hall didn't do much in 20 minutes.

Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 13, 2019 -

Chelsea was just beat by Fulham 2-0! Chelsea is in 11th place in the EPL!!!

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-11-2006 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #53
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 14, 2019 -

Boogaart, Kompany, and Heller were all selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Oct 15, 2019 -

Today we host Basel in the Champions League Group C Match. Basel is one of the top teams in Switzerland. They are led by Brazilian striker Fernando who is strong and athletic. Marcel Burki is a 21 year old Swiss midfielder who is becoming very good. Edu is a 28 year old keeper who is below average, but is their #1.

Despite all of this, we are only 4-6 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 40's.

GK: Blanco (Gets another start to work on his confidence)
DL: Schmidt
DC: Kompany
DC: Salva
DR: Boogaart
ML: Barbosa
MC: Godoy
MC: Heller
MR: Ortega
SC: Oswald
SC: King

S1: Adriano
S2: Schreurs
S3: Tamburini
S4: Hall
S5: Cardozo
S6: Pinna
S7: Rooney
Old 06-11-2006, 07:39 PM   #54
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Beautiful attack as Barbosa passes to Oswald left of the box.. he passed it back to Barbosa who crossed it to Ortega who headed it.. the keeper barely made a great save.

6 minute mark: Barbosa gets a yellow card after a hard two footed tackle on Karlen, their right back.

16 minute mark: After our midfielders probed their defense for a minute.. Heller with a strong shot from 20 yards out.. Edu with a very good save.

19 minute mark: Godoy has been arguing with the ref all day.. now he gets a yellow card for arguing a call.

25 minute mark: Ortega on the right wing.. beating their defense.. he draws three defenders.. fires a long cross to Barbosa left of the box.. Barbosa with a quick pass to Oswald in the box.. he shoots.. lower right corner... GOAL!!!! 1-0.

35 minute mark: Great passing from Salva to Heller to Barbosa.. he dribbles up the left sideline.. centers for Heller just inside the box.. Heller with a powerful shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

40 minute mark: Boogaart with a brilliant run up the right sideline in which he completely abandons his fullback position and goes all the way up the pitch... great cross to the near post.. Oswald with a header.. Great save by Edu to stop that goal.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us. We have over 77,000 fans here today.

46 minute mark: I debated taking Godoy out due to his yellow card at halftime.. now I wish I had.. he obstructs their midfielder and gets his second yellow card. I love his talent, but he does get too many cards. Then again, his personality really keeps my time fired up.

Tamburini on for King with us switching to a 4-4-1 featuring Oswald up front.

49 minute mark: Heller passes it up to Oswald right of the box.. Oswald dribbles into the box.. fires a quick cross to the far post.. Barbosa with a header.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

62 minute mark: Pinna on for Barbosa (since he has a yellow card) and Hall on for Oswald.

66 minute mark: Pinna with a great pass into the box for Hall.. he redirects it.. Amazing save by Edu!

74 minute mark: Ortega gets a throw in deep in their zone.. he crosses it to the near post.. Hall with a header.. into the crossbar. Edu falls on the rebound.

Game over. 3-0 win for us. We dominated the 2nd half despite being down a man.

We outshot them 28-3 (21-1 on target)

Ortega wins MoM, 9 for form, 18 of 20 passes, 3 of 8 headers, 11 runs, 1 foul drawn.

Barbosa also had a 9 for form. Oswald and Heller had 8's. Godoy had a 6. Everyone else had a 7.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:14 AM   #55
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 20, 2019 -

Today we host West Ham in an EPL Match. We are 1st in the EPL while West Ham is in 18th place as they have fallen off the amazing pace they had the last few seasons. West Ham's best player now is Italian Striker Luca Natale. Luca is fast, accelerates very well, and is a skilled finisher. We have to mark him at all times. Their keeper, Juan, is a very good keeper who almost never gives up a goal on the first shot. Cristian Foti is playing very well in the midfield despite not being very good technically. He is a big strong fast player.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 50's.

GK: Blanco (One final start)
DC: Cardozo
MC: Tamburini
SC: Flores
SC: Adriano

S1: Adriano
S2: Hall
S3: Schreurs
S4: Wood
S5: Krstic
Old 06-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #56
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

4 minute mark: Dave Shaw gets a yellow card for pulling Tamburini's jersey.

15 minute mark: Schmidt gets called for tripping their striker.. he argues the call.. yellow card.. he continues to argue.. he gets away with a warning.. I have to watch him closely now..

18 minute mark: Schmidt with a brilliant run up the left sideline.. he is finally trapped by two players.. passes to Barbosa.. quick pass to Flores in the box.. Flores shoots it on the bounce off the turf.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

31 minute mark: Long pass from their keeper to Natale.. Natale fakes out Cardozo.. he shoots.. lower left corner.. Blanco gets a hand on it.. it's not enough! GOAL. 1-1.

Halftime: 1-1 tie. We have over 82,000 fans here. I can't decide if I should leave Schmidt in.. he is playing very well. I'm going to hope he can make it to the 60 minute mark.

50 minute mark: Cardozo tripped Powell.. yellow card for Cardozo.

58 minute mark: Flores gets a yellow card for a hard tackle on their centerback.

59 minute mark: Hall on for Flores and Krstic on for Schmidt.

68 minute mark: Godoy gets a throw in from Boogaart deep in their zone.. Godoy unleashes a monster shot from 23 yards out.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-1. That is Godoy's 50th goal in his career for us.

70 minute mark: Hall presses their defender deep in their zone.. he steals it from Oglesias... he has 2 men closing in, but he finds Adriano by the far post.. he heads it.. GOAL!!!! 3-1. Great play by Hall!!!!

77 minute mark: Free kick from Tamburini into the box.. Godoy beats the two defenders for it.. he shoots.. the keeper blocks it.. Godoy with the rebound.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 4-1.

91 minute mark: Luca Natale with a very dangerous two footed tackle on Salva.. he gets a yellow card.. he argues the call.. he gets another yellow card!

Game over. 4-1 win for us

We outshot them 12-1 (7-1 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 10 for form, 22 of 25 passes, 3 key passes, 0 of 2 tackles, 0 of 1 headers, 18 runs, 2 fouls drawn, and 1 assist.

Ortega and Godoy both had 9's. Adriano and Boogaart had 8's. Everyone else had a 7.

Flores, 7 for form, 7 of 7 passes, 3 of 5 headers, 3 runs, 1 goal.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:46 AM   #57
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 22, 2019 -

Boogaart and Godoy were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Mark Hall apologized to me today for telling the media that he was disillusioned at not being picked for the first team. He admitted that he should respect any decisions that I make. He realizes that complaining publicly will not improve his chances of selection.

Oct 23, 2019 -

Today we host Luton in a English League Cup 3rd round Match. Luton is 18th in the EC and only has one player that would worry me. Jurgen Meyer. Fortunately, when I sent him out on loan, I made him ineligible to play in cup matches against us. Their next best player is striker Colin Patterson who is a 21 year old English Striker tremendous finishing touch, but he is slow and not very good at creating space.

We are 1-6 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 50's.

Injured: Cahais, Rodrigues, Parker, and Trotta.

GK: Adriano
ML: Pinna
S1: Blanco
S2: Krstic
S3: Wood
S5: Wright (I've forgotten about this striker yet again...)
Old 06-12-2006, 11:11 AM   #58
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Oswald steals the ballfrom their defender.. dribbles into the box.. fakes out a defender.. shoots.. the keeper saves it. Good clearance of the rebound by the defense.

7 minute mark: Ortega steals it from their defender deep in their zone.. he is being pressured.. he shoots a curving shot from 25 yards out.. upper left corner.. the keeper misplays it.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

22 minute mark: Cardozo gets a yellow card for a rough tackle on Patterson.

25 minute mark: A Scrum in front of the net.. we have several guys get off shots.. Bridges somehow gets credited with an own goal on a shot by Oswald!?!

41 minute mark: Cardozo with a corner kick.. Bridges punches it away.. Kompany gets the ball 22 yards out.. he shoots.. wow.. great shot.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

44 minute mark: Pinna with a nice dribble up the left sideline.. he crosses it the middle of the box.. Heller with a header.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

Halftime: 4-0 lead. We have just over 60,000 fans here today.

Hall on for Oswald and Wright on for King.

48 minute mark: Ortega gets the ball right of the box.. he plays a beautiful cross to the middle of the box.. Wright with a header.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0.

60 minute mark: Krstic on for Cardozo.

85 minute mark: Godoy with a nice high pass towards the right post.. Wright heads it.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 6-0. Wright with a nice game.

We outshot them 24-0 (14-0 on target)

Pinna wins MoM, 10 for form, 37 of 41 passes, 4 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 8 of 9 headers, 13 runs, 1 assist.

Ortega also has a 10 for form. Kompany, Godoy, and Wright all had 9's. Except for my keeper and other subs, everyone else had an 8.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:58 AM   #59
TonyR
High School Varsity

I just want to say thank you for bringing this dynasty back. It is by far my favorite FM 05 dynasty.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #60
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR
I just want to say thank you for bringing this dynasty back. It is by far my favorite FM 05 dynasty.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm definitely in the mood to play this game more than I have been in a long time. Due to a few issues, I'll probably only get to play once or twice for a few hours each a week. However, the next 2 weeks will be an exception since I'm on vacation.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #61
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 25, 2019 -

Not the best draw, but not the worst draw for the 4th round of the English League Cup. We will be traveling to play Aston Villa. Arsenal and Chelsea will play in what should be an entertaining game as well.

Oct 26, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Newcastle in an EPL Match. They are 17th in the EPL despite having a few talented players. However, their star striker, Ignacio has been out injured for most of the season and this has taken a lot of the wind out of this team. David Perez is their next best striker and the 20 year Spanish Striker has been getting double teamed with Ignacio out. As a result, he only has 2 goals in 8 starts. Jon Hooper has given up a little over a goal a game and he only has 4 clean sheets in 20 starts this year. Due to injuries, they have been playing left winger Kasper Lorentzen up front and that has hurt their midfield depth.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 30's.

DR: Miller
S2: Boogaart
S3: Schreurs
S4: Trotta
S5: Salva
Old 06-17-2006, 01:44 PM   #62
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Ortega is lucky to get away with a warning after a hard tackle on Lorentzen.

4 minute mark: Cardozo with a long pass to Flores left of teh box.. he centers for Barbosa.. Barbosa with a diving header.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

22 minute mark: We are getting plenty of opportunities, but their defenders are blocking our shots in front of the goal.

30 minute mark: Godoy gets a yellow card for pulling Lorentzen's jersey. I've learned from past experiences, I'll pull him at halftime.

41 minute mark: Lorentzen with a great pass into the box for Yohann Klein.. he shoots from point blank range.. great save by Adriano.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. They have over 52,000 fans here today.

Boogaart on for Godoy.

51 minute mark: Kompany with a pair of brilliant defensive plays in the last 5 minutes.

62 minute mark: Adriano with a pair of acrobatic saves.

Our wings look tired. I sub Trotta on for Barbosa and Schreurs on for Ortega.

71 minute mark: Schreurs clears a corner kick long.. Flores shocks me by being the first guy to it... he doesn't have very good pace, but he anticipates so well.. he holds off two defenders chasing him.. he shoots from 18 yards out.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0!

Game over. 2-0 win for us.
We outshot them 17-13 (6-6 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 9 for form, 16 of 19 passes, 6 key passes, 2 of 6 tackles, 1 of 1 headers, 6 runs, 1 foul drawn, 1 goal.

Flores and Adriano(GK) also had 9's for form.

Flores, 9 for form, 13 of 13 passes, 2 key passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 1 of 3 headers, 1 interception, 1 foul drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:04 PM   #63
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Heller strained his groin and will miss 2-3 weeks. My physio thinks Ortega needs more rest.

Our unbeaten streak (going back to last year) is now 37 games long!

Oct 28, 2019 -

Flores was selected to the EPL Team of the Week.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:36 PM   #64
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 30, 2019 -

Today we play Basel in a Championship Group Match. We are currently 3 points ahead of Basel and Panathinaikos.

Godoy is suspended and Heller is injured. Pinna picked up a minor injury, but I was planning on starting him and still will do so.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's overcast with temperatures in the 50's.

MC: Parker
MR: Schreurs
S2: Cardozo
S4: Rooney
S5: Hall
S6: Petit
S7: Trotta
Old 06-18-2006, 08:54 PM   #65
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Pinna with a great through pass into the box.. King gets to it.. shoots.. right at the keeper who blocks it.

9 minute mark: Adriano Karlen hits a free kick from 25 yards out.. it deflects off the wall.. into the lower left corner.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

17 minute mark: Karlen passes to Fernando in the edge of the box.. he shoots from 19 yards out.. Adriano can't stop it... GOAL. Down 2-0!

21 minute mark: Oswald passes to Schruers in the right half of the box.. he shoots.. their keeper saves it.

25 minute mark: Tamburini steals the ball in their zone.. he quickly finds Parker with the ball just outside the box.. Parker rifles a shot from 22 yards out.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-1. Parker's first of the year.

Halftime: Down 2-1. They have over 33,000 fans here today.

60 minute mark: Tamburini and Parker pass it back and forth.. probing the defense.. Parker passes to Oswald in the right half of the box.. he unleashes a powerful curving shot.. upper right corner.. .GOAL!!!! 2-2. That is Oswald's 5th of the year. I was just about to yank Oswald too.

Instead, I just pull King and put Hall in for him.

I also put Trotta in for Pinna who is struggling with his injury a bit.

64 minute mark: Trotta with a corner kick.. to Salva in the middle of the box.. he heads it.. Edu saves it.

77 minute mark: Trotta with a corner kick.. to Kompany by the near post.. he heads it.. good tip over the bar by Edu.

78 minute mark: Rooney on for Oswald.

86 minute mark: Trotta with a long pass to Rooney.. Rooney holds.. passes it back to Trotta.. Trotta with a great pass into the 6 yard box.. Hall shoots from point blank range.. GOAL!!!!! 3-2. Hall with a big goal, but Trotta made that happen.

Game over. 3-2 win for us.

We outshot them 12-7 (8-4 on target)

Parker wins MoM, 8 for form, 27 of 32 passes, 3 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 3 of 5 headers, 2 interceptions, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Oswald, Boogaart, and Tamburini also had 8's. Everyone else had a 7.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:24 PM   #66
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oct 31, 2019 -

I've sent promising 17 year old centerback Karl Roberts to York for a 3 month loan period.

Nov 1, 2019 -

The board is thrilled with my performance as manager.

Helder Barbosa won the EPL Player of the Month. Antonio Ortega came in 2nd, and Tom Day of Crystal Palace came in 3rd.

Alberto Flores won the EPL Young Player of the Month Award. Dario Tamburini came in 2nd, and Steve Nicholson of Plymouth Argyle came in 3rd.

Steve looks like he is a talented 19 year old English Defender/Midfielder who prefers to play on the left. I decide to make an offer for him.

I won the Manager of the Month. Dave Jones of Plymouth came in 2nd and Joe Roach of Leeds came in 3rd.

November 3, 2019 -

Athletic CLub which is currently 20th in the Spanish First Division just fired their manager. My former AM, Antonio Alvarez is believed to be the favorite to take over as the new manager.

Jurgen Meyer has returned from his loan. He has been playing really well and I want to work him into the lineup a bit too.

Today we host Fulham in an EPL Match. Fulham is 10th in the EPL and they have several talented players. Sorin Gheorge, a 27 year old Romanian Left Winger, has become a very good player who is playing extremely well this year. David is a 28 year old Spanish Striker who leads the team with 14 goals in 21 starts. Michael Rensing is playing well in goal the last few weeks. Bryan Hilton is a 20 year old English defender who has become their most consistent defender despite his age.

We are 4-6 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 30's.

Heller is injured.

DL: Trotta
MC: Oswald

S2: Boogaart
S3: Parker

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-18-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:24 PM   #67
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

It looks like you're going to being playing FM05 straight through until FM07 is released.

Keep up the good work! Would you mind at some point writing down a summary of Flores' career to this point? I've been reading so disjointly that I can't really remember how you first got him, what his youth national team and full national team status has been, etc.

Great job!
~rpi-fan
Old 06-18-2006, 09:49 PM   #68
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Barbosa works it down the left side with Godoy's aid.. Godoy passes to Barbosa left of the box.. long cross to the far post.. Adriano with the header.. upper left corner on a sharply angled header.. GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

6 minute mark: Schreurs with a long cross.. Flores heads it to Adriano's feet in the middle of the box.. Adriano shoots.. over the bar! He blew that one.

30 minute mark: We are applying constant pressure, but their defense is holding for now.

36 minute mark: Constant pressure continues as Schreurs runs up the right sideline with the ball eluding two defenders along the way.. short cross to the near post... Adriano with the half volley.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!!! 2-0.

44 minute mark: Barbosa with a strong run up the left sideline.. amazing cross that curves around two defenders.. Adriano with a powerful header.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0. Adriano with a hat trick!! That is his 10th goal of the year.

Halftime: 3-0 lead for us. We have over 70,000 fans here today.

57 minute mark: Godoy is tripped in the box.. Penalty! Godoy shoots.. left of the keeper.. he dives.. blocks it! Godoy shoots the rebound.. over the bar.

66 minute mark: Trotta with a long pass down the left sideline.. Flores get to it.. plays a great cross... Adriano with a diving header.. amazing save by the keeper to push it over the bar.

Boogaart on for Miller who has a yellow card.

74 minute mark: Parker on for Oswald and Hall on for Adriano.

Adriano gets a standing ovation as he leaves the pitch.

87 minute mark: Schreurs is pushed down by Jiri Mach just outside the box.. Flores takes the free kick.. blazes it over the bar.

Game over. 3-0 win for us.

We outshot them 24-0 (10-0 on target)

Adriano wins MoM, 10 for form, 5 of 5 passes, 0 tackles, 5 of 10 headers, 4 key headers, 1 interception, 3 goals.

Barbosa and Schreurs both had 10's for form.

Salva and Flores had 8's. Everyone else had 7's except Oswald who had a 6.

Flores, 8 for form, 7 of 7 passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 2 of 7 headers, 2 interceptions, 12 runs, 2 fouls drawn.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #69
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
It looks like you're going to being playing FM05 straight through until FM07 is released.

Keep up the good work! Would you mind at some point writing down a summary of Flores' career to this point? I've been reading so disjointly that I can't really remember how you first got him, what his youth national team and full national team status has been, etc.

Great job!
~rpi-fan

Maybe beyond (I'm playing FM 06 at times now. I just couldn't keep both dynasties going so I'm not writing that game up anymore.)

Thanks for the compliment.

Flores came up with Xerez in the Spanish First Division and played his first game for them at the age of 15. He only played the one game for them that year. He played one more game for them at the age of 16 in 2015-16. That game caught my scout's attention and I bought him for the bargain price of 2.8 million. In 2016-17, I worked him into my lineup a bit despite him only being 17. He had 6 goals in 3 starts and 7 brief relief appearances. Next year, he got more action at the age of 18, but didn't do as well. He had 5 goals and 1 assist in 6 starts and 15 relief appearances. Last year, when he was 19, Rooney was starting to fade and he got more action. He had 21 goals and 17 assists in 26 starts and 11 relief appearances. This is his first year as my unqualified #2 striker, behind Adriano, and he is starting almost every game that Adriano starts. He is doing well with 7 goals and 4 assists in 11 starts and 1 relief appearance. He is a slow pace player, but he has very good strength, average other physical skills. He has tremendous work rate, positioning, teamwork, off the ball, concentration, and composure. He is also exceptional in just about every techincal skill except for free kicks, long throws, and first touch. His dribbling, heading, and finishing are all top flight.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:14 PM   #70
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2019 -
Schreurs and Adriano were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

My bid for Nicholson (4.2 million dollars) was rejected.

I decide to have one of my scouts take a closer look at him to see if he is worth offering more for.

Jurgen Meyer has been called up to Germany's U21 team for their match against Bulgaria.

Most of my team has been called up for international duty on November 9th.

November 6, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Aston Villa in an English League Cup 4th round Match. We beat them 2-0 on September 16th in our last match. They are 2nd in the EPL despite being hit hard by injuries. Their best striker Jhon Jairo Mosquera is out injured. Chris Cohen, Patrick Gartner, Rob Davis, and Anthony Fontaine are all injured as well. Michel Testerink will have to be phenomenal to counter our attack with the way their defense has been playing since their players were injured. We need to mark Luke Moore carefully. He is 33, but he is still a skilled scorer.

We are 4-5 favorites.

S2: Trotta
S3: Schruers
S4: Meyer (I want to get him in if we get a good lead)
Old 06-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #71
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah, RPI-Fan, Flores has played for Spain's U19 team quite a few times and had a few goals for them, but I don't know how to view how many he had. He has 3 caps for Spain and 1 goal for them, mostly in the last year.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:42 PM   #72
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

1st minute: Godoy with a great pass to Barbosa in the left half of the box.. he shoots from 16 yards out.. upper left corner.. great save by their keeper.

4 minute mark: Long pass from Ortega towards the box.. Flores beats two defenders.. times his run perfect.. he is the first one to the through ball.. he gets it.. is alone with the keeper.. fakes him out.. shoots.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

6 minute mark: Flores passes it from the box to Godoy just outside the box.. he shoots.. powerful banana shot.. great save by the keeper.

9 minute mark: Schmidt clears a corner towards the middle of the pitch.. Flores is the first one there.. he fakes out their centerback.. dribbles into the box.. is barely holding off the defender behind him.. he shoots.. keeper blocks it.. Adriano has an easy goal with the rebound and the open net! GOAL!!!! 2-0.

13 minute mark: Ortega gets a yellow card for pulling Santega's jersey.

27 minute mark: Schmidt passes to Tamburini at midpitch.. Tamburini with a brilliant through pass.. Adriano is the first one to it.. he is alone with the keeper.. the keeper is coming out.. Adriano shoots.. great save by the keeper.

38 minute mark: Stuart Harding with a very smart pass to Magnus Sundell in the left half of our box.. Sundell shoots a very sharply angled shot.. lower right corner.. Adriano misses it.. off the post.. GOAL. 2-1.

42 minute mark: Nicolae collides with Barbosa.. Barbosa is limping some.

44 minute mark; Schmidt with a long pass.. Flores breaks away.. whistle.. he was offside.

Halftime: 2-1 lead for us. They have over 42,000 fans here today.

Trotta on for Barbosa who is really hurt and Schruers on for Ortega who
has a yellow card.

46 minute mark: Trotta with a strong run up the left sideline.. long cross.. Adriano with a header.. it clinks off the crossbar and is cleared.

54 minute mark: Trotta passes to Flores left of the box.. Flores holds.. finds Trotta in the left half of the box.. he draws the keeper over.. fires a pass around the keeper.. to a wide open Adriano.. GOAL!!!! 3-1.

57 minute mark: Flores forces a corner kick.. Trotta with an inswinging corner to the middle of the box.. Cardozo with a header.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-1.

61 minute mark: Jurgen Meyer on for Flores who is tired.

66 minute mark: Tamburini with a very hard shot.. it hits a defender.. Meyer with the rebound.. shoots from 12 yards out.. great save by the keeper.

78 minute mark: Tamburini steals the ball at midpitch.. plays a perfect through pass towards the box.. Adriano beats two defenders to it.. is open in the box.. fakes out the keeper.. shoots.. GOAL!!!! 5-1. That is Adriano's back to back hattrick!!

Game over. 5-1 win

We outshot them 17-9 (11-2 on target)

Adriano wins MoM, 10 for form, 18 of 22 passes, 3 key passes, 1 of 1 tackles, 3 of 7 headers, 4 interceptions, 4 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 3 goals.

Flores, Godoy, and Tamburini had 9's for form.

Adriano (GK) had a 6 for form. Barbosa and Ortega both had 7's. Every other starter had 8's.

Meyer and all of the subs had 7's.

Flores, 9 for form, 12 of 14 passes, 3 key passes, 0 tackles, 2 of 2 headers, 9 runs, 2 fouls drawn, 1 assist, and 1 goal.

Meyer, 7 for form, 2 of 3 passes, 0 of 1 tackles, 0 of 3 headers, 1 run, 1 shot that was on target.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:52 PM   #73
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Vincent Kompany twisted his knee during the match and will miss 7-10 days.

Brighton and Hove Albion have hired Thierry Henry to become their new manager. They are currently 24th in the English Championship.

November 8, 2019 -

Alberto Flores strained his calf in training today. He will miss 2-3 weeks

Jurgen Meyer had Germany's (U21) only goal in their 1-1 tie with Bulgaria today.

November 9, 2019 -

We missed out on the two EC's teams that are left, and instead will travel to play West Brom in the Quarter Finals of the English League Cup.

International Summary (all friendlies) -

Adriano had Brazil's only goal in a 1-1 tie with Holland in a Friendly Match.

Adriano (GK) generally played well in goal for Brazil.

Goran Krstic played well, but Serbia was beat 3-0 by South Korea.

Ortega played ok, but Spain tied Israel 0-0.

Diego Cardozo elbowed a player in the nose and was given a red card in Uruguay's 0-0 "Friendly" tie with Anguilla.

Mickael Schmidt played very well for France in their 2-0 win over Cameroon

Matias Cahais played well for Argentina in their 2-0 win over Egypt.

Salva played very well for Italy in their 1-0 win over the USA.

November 13, 2019 -

Cardozo tore his groin during a friendly match today He will miss 4-6 weeks.

Jurgen Meyer played well, but didn't score or assist in Germany's U21 2-0 win over Slovenia.

Goran Krstic played well in Serbia's 2-0 win over Georgia.

Antonio Ortega played very well with 2 assists in Spain's 2-1 win over Argentina.

Adriano Trotta had an assist and a goal for Italy in their 5-0 win over Finland.

Michael Oswald had 2 goals for Germany in their 3-0 win over Slovenia.

Adriano (GK) played very well for Brazil as they played most of the match a man down, but Brazil tied Cameroon 1-1.

Schreurs had 2 assists for Holland in their 2-0 win over South Africa.

Jurgen Meyer played well but didn't score in Germany's U21 tie with England 1-1.

Laurent Rodrigues had the only goal for France's U21 team in their 1-0 win over Turkey.

November 16, 2019 -

Argentina beat Venezula 2-0 in World Cup Qualifying Play. Carlos Godoy had a goal and an assist in the match.

Adriano (GK) and Adriano played brilliantly for Brazil in their 2-0 win over Bolivia in World Cup Qualifying Match.

November 17, 2019 -

Southampton have fired their manager and have hired Kunle Odetoyinbo to be their new manager.

Newcastle has fired Sanli Tuncay. They are rumored to be considering John Keeley to take over their managerial spot.

Cantarero has been sacked by Villarreal. Antonio Alvarez is rumored to be the top candidate for the job.

Mickael Schmidt injured his calf in training today and will miss 2-3 weeks.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-18-2006 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:06 AM   #74
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

November 19, 2019 -

SH!%. Somehow I've got a situation where a Champions League Match is occuring tonight and Antonio Blanco is ineligible (when did he become ineligible for Champions League play?) Furthermore, Adriano is away playing for Brazil in their WC Qualifying matches. Making it worse, Dani is ineligible! Therefore, I'm going to have to start my 18 year old stud Italian keeper who is not ready to play at this level. Panathinaikos must be licking their chops now. They need this win to advance too.

We are 4-6 favorites but presumably this is before the oddsmakers realized I made an idiotic mistake.

It's sunny with temperatures in the 40's in Greece.

Schmidt and Flores are injured.

Adriano, Adriano (GK) and Godoy are away on international duty.

Cahais, Krstic, Hall, Meyer, Blanco, and Dani are all ineligible.

GK: Alessandro Di Matteo, my 18 year old Italian Keeper.

S1: Miller (I don't have an eligible backup keeper!?!)
S2: Pinna
S4: Petit
S5: Parker
S6: Schreurs
S7: Rooney
Old 06-19-2006, 12:31 AM   #75
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

6 minute mark: Heller picks up an early yellow card for a hard tackle.

9 minute mark: Alexandros Brilakis gets a yellow card for pulling Tamburini's jersey.

11 minute mark: My heart jumps when they get a breakway, but it is stopped by an offside call.

12 minute mark: Evaggelos Sinapidis gets a yellow card for a trip on Barbosa.

14 minute mark: Long pass from Ortega to Oswald left of the box.. Oswald centers it to Barbosa.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

17 minute mark: Barbosa gets a yellow card for tripping Sinapidis.

24 minute mark: Sinapidis with a hard tackle on Barbosa.. the ref warns him.. Sinapidis argues with the ref!!! He gets a second yellow card and is ejected!

Samaras argues the call.. he gets a yellow card!

28 minute mark: Tamburini gets a yellow card for obstruction.

32 minute mark: Barbosa passes to Oswald left of the box.. he dribbles past a defender.. he centers it to the far post.. King with a header.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. King's 5th goal of the year.

41 minute mark: Salva trips Georgiadis in the box.. yellow card on Salva.. Penalty kick.. Georgiadis takes it.. he shoots.. lower left corner.. my keeper can't get there in time. GOAL. 2-1.

44 minute mark: Samaras pushes Tamburini.. Kostas Samaras gets his second yellow card! He is ejected!

Halftime: 2-1 lead. We are now going to be playing 11-9. They have just over 16,000 fans here today. This ref, Raymond Goossens, loves the yellow card.

Wood on for Heller and Petit on for Salva because they both have yellow cards.

46 minute mark: They have a corner kick.. my keeper punches it out to Oswald.. he plays a very long pass.. King beats everyone to it.. dribbles into the box.. has two defenders chasing closely.. he shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-1.

60 minute mark: Vassilis Kyriakou trips Wood.. yellow card on Kyriakou. He has already been booked earlier! Wow! I've never seen anything like this. I'm playing with a 3 man advantage now!

82 minute mark: They have a hard tackle on Ortega.. he is hurt! Amazingly, there is no card!

Ortega has to be carried off the pitch. I put Schreurs on for him.

Game over. 3-1 win for us

We outshot them 17-3 (7-1 on target)

Barbosa wins MoM, 9 for form, 36 of 40 passes, 4 key passes, 2 of 3 tackles, 1 of 6 headers, 2 interceptions, 6 runs, 4 fouls drawn, 1 goal.

Ortega, King, and Oswald all had 8's. Di Matteo had a 6 in his debut.

Everyone else had a 7. Lackluster considering that we were up 3 men.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:00 AM   #76
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Ortega injured his wrist and will be out 7-10 days.

Jurgen Meyer had a goal for Germany's U21 team in their 2-2 tie with England.

Mark Hall had a goal for England.

We've qualified for the 1st knockout round of the Champions Leauge with that win.

Michele Amoroso is complaining to the media that I continue to leave him in the reserves and am not using him with the 1st team. He is right. I feel bad for him, but he isn't as good or as promising as the other guys I have. I'll try to move him soon or maybe I'll give him one relief appearance to show me something.

November 21, 2019 -

Adriano had a goal for Brazil in their 1-1 tie with Argentina. Adriano (GK) played well in goal during this WC Qualifying match.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:13 PM   #77
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

November 23, 2019 -

Today we play Birmingham at home in an EPL Match. Birmingham is doing suprisingly well and is 5th in the EPL. They are thriving in large part to midfielder Danny Taylor who is becoming a young star for England. The 21 year old is a phenomenal passer who make amazing plays for his teammates. He is also a credible shooter and an excellent header in the box. He has 3 goals and 4 assists in 16 starts this year, and he is also playing sound defense. Carl Rook is a 31 year old striker who is doing well despite limited skill. He has 8 goals and 3 assists this year and is surprising some teams. The defense has been solid and Rune Almenning Jarstein is having a very good year in goal despite being 35 this year. Ramon is a talented young centerback who is paired with Andrew Black to provide a solid defense.

We are 1-2 favorites.

Injured: Cardozo, Ortega, and Schmidt.

GK: Blanco

S1: Dani
S2: Wood
S3: Amoroso
S4: Meyer
Old 06-28-2006, 02:32 PM   #78
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

3 minute mark: Heller with a hard tackle on Danny.. yellow card for Heller.

38 minute mark: Parker with a long range shot.. good save by their keeper.

40 minute mark: Schreurs with a nice through ball into the right side of the box.. King beats the centerback to it.. centers it for Oswald just outside the 6 yard box.. Oswald shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!!! 1-0.

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. We have over 80,000 fans here today.

61 minute mark: Heller passes to Parker on his left.. Parker passes to Pinna.. he dribbles down the left sideline.. centers it towards the near post.. Parker with a header.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

64 minute mark: Wood on for Heller, Meyer on for Oswald, and Amoroso on for King.

74 minute mark: Wood with a free kick.. passes it into the box.. Schreurs shoots.. great save by their keeper.

77 minute mark: Pinna passes to Meyer in the box.. he turns.. shoots.. a defender blocks it.

80 minute mark: Schreurs with a cross from the right edge of the box.. Meyer heads it.. past the keeper.. into the post! It bounces back and the keeper falls on it.

84 minute mark: Parker gets a yellow card for obstruction.

Game over. 2-0 win for us.

We outshot them 14-1 (9-0 on target)

Pinna wins MoM, 10 for form, 27 of 33 passes, 6 key passes, 1 of 4 tackles, 3 of 4 headers, 14 runs, 1 assist.

Parker with a 9 for form.

Miller and Oswald with 8's. Everyone else had a 7.

Amoroso didn't impress in his first appearance this year.
Old 06-28-2006, 02:38 PM   #79
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Jeroen Schreurs bruised his shin very badly, and he doesn't think he will be able to play for at least a few days.

If Schreurs can't suck it up, this might create a problem for my team with the League Cup Quarter Final coming up in 3 days.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #80
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nov 24, 2019 -

Alberto Flores twisted his knee in training and will miss 7-10 days.

Nov 26, 2019 -

Pinna and Parker were selected to the EPL Team of the Week.

Nov 27, 2019 -

Today we play at West Brom in the League Cup Quarter Finals. West Brom is currently 9th in the EPL, but tey are falling apart. Most of the team is unhapp with their manager. Their 2nd best striker is injured. However, we have to watch out for the exciting young Irish Striker mark Walsh. Mark is a lethal finisher with good creativity and flair. He has 6 goals and 2 assists in 15 starts this year. Right winger Michael Puscher is a veteran who has excellent technical abilities. Their top two keepers are injured and it is unclear who will start in goal.

We are 4-7 favorites.

It's raining with temperatures in the 30's.

Injured: Cardozo, Schmidt, Schreurs, Ortega, Flores.

MR: Godoy (he's got some skill at MR)
SC: Rooney (he's starting to be mad at the lack of PT.)

S2: Oswald
S3: Meyer
S4: Krstic
S5: Boogaart
Old 07-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #81
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Adriano is called for shoving a defender in their box.. he argues the call.. he gets a yellow card for dissent.

14 minute mark: Tamburini passes to Adriano right of the box.. he plays a short cross.. Heller by the near post.. he heads it.. Upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

19 minute mark: Kompany with a pair of great defensive plays on Walsh.

30 minute mark: Godoy passes to Adriano right of the box.. he centers it for Barbosa in the middle of the box.. Barbosa shoots.. past the keeper... inches wide!

Halftime: 1-0 lead for us. Rooney is repeatedly getting caught from behind.

They have over 30,000 fans here today.

52 minute mark: Buzo with a long pass to Walsh.. he breaks between my centerbacks.. he shoots.. lower right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1 tie.

58 minute mark: Long pass from Buzo over my defenders heads.. Walsh times his run perfectly.. breaks into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL! Down 2-1!

61 minute mark: Tamburini gets a yellow card for dissent!

71 minute mark: Oswald on for Rooney who is exhausted, Meyer on for Adriano who is inexplicably exhausted and Boogaart on for Godoy who is tired.

73 minute mark: Boogaart passes to Oswald in the box.. he is tripped in the box!! Penalty! Trotta takes it.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-2.

82 minute mark: Barbosa is hurt and has to be carried off the pitch! I've used all of my subs

I move Trotta up to left wing and go with a 3-4-2.

End of Regulation. Going to overtime.

94 minute mark: Boogaart with a brilliant dribble up the right sideline.. he centers it.. Meyer shoots.. keeper blocks it.. Tamburini with the rebound.. he shoots.. he scores!!!!! GOAL!!!! 3-2.

104 minute mark: Trotta with a strong dribble into the box.. he goes down.. whistle.. Trotta is given a yellow for diving!

Halftime of extra time.

113 minute mark: Salva with a hard ackle on Walsh.. yellow card.

114 minute mark: Meyer with a breakaway.. dribbles into the box.. fakes left.. shoots.. over the bar.

118 minute mark: They get a flurry of shots off on goal, but Adriano stops them all.

Game over. 3-2 win for us

We outshot them 20-10 (10-7 on target)

Tamburini wins MoM, 10 for form, 34 of 40 passes, 8 key passes, 5 of 6 tackles, 3 of 6 headers, 6 interceptions, 4 runs, 1 goal.

Adriano (GK), Kompany, Miller, Salva, Trotta, Babosa, Heller, and Oswald all had 8's.

Everyone else had a 7.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:34 PM   #82
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Post Match Info:

Barbosa sprained his neck and will miss 1-2 weeks.
Boogaart twisted his knee and will miss 7-10 days.

Adriano needs rest according to my physio.

November 29, 2019 -

We had the best possible draw for the Semi Final of the English League Cup as we will host Bolton which is the only EC team left.

November 30, 2019 -

Today we travel to play Manchester City in an EPL Match. They are in 14th place in the EPL while we are in 1st. Their best players are all on defense and is starts with quality keeper Libis Andres Arenas. Jesus Rubio is a talented midfielder who can ignite their sometimes feeble offense. Rubio has 3 assists on the year which leads the team. Michael Smith anchors the defense along with Danny O'Connor.

We are 4-6 favorites.

Injured: Cardozo, Barbosa, Schmidt, Boogaart, Flores.

DC: Krstic
MC: Oswald
SC: Hall

S2: Petit
S3: Heller
S4: Meyer
Old 07-04-2006, 03:59 PM   #83
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Halftime: 0-0 tie. They have been applying all of the pressure, but our defense is holding up well. Adraino and Krstic are both playing quite well.

47 minute mark: Parker passes to Hall in the box.. he shoots.. good save by the keeper.

49 minute mark: Parker with a long range shot.. it's past the keeper.. it hits the crossbar.

65 minute mark: Pinna passes to Hall left of the box.. he centers it to Parker.. Parker shoots.. wide left.

68 minute mark: Petit on for Pinna with Petit playing left back and Trotta sliding up to left wing. Meyer on for Hall.

86 minute mark: Krstic gets a yellow card for tripping their striker outside the box.

Game over. 0-0 tie. Their defense held strong today, but their offense was surprising in the pressure they got on us.

We were outshot 10-7 (6-3 on target)

Adriano (GK) wins MoM, 9 for form, 6 saves, 7 of 14 passing.

Parker had an 8. Petit a 6. Everyone else had a 7.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #84
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dec 1, 2019 -

The board is thrilled with my performance as manager.

Arsenal's 34 year old fullback Jaime Gavilan won EPL Player of the Month.

Barry Parker came in 2nd and Jaime of Liverpool came in 3rd.

Newcastle's Ricardo Graziano has won the EPL Young Player of the Month Award.

Steve Nicholson of Plymouth Argyle came in 2nd, and Alexander Stein of Crystal Palace came in 3rd.

Arsenal's Ezio rossi has won the EPL Manager of the Month. Pako Ayestaran of Liverpool came in 2nd, and Steve Coppell of West Brom came in 3rd.

December 1, 2019 -

Chelsea lost to Plymouth 3-2 in an EPL Match. Plymouth appears to be real and remains in 3rd place in the EPL. Chelsea falls back to 10th place!

Chelsea has reportedly told Franco Foda that if he loses 1 more match, he will be sacked.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:35 PM   #85
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

i almost feel sorry for Chelski....... almost

Last edited by bulletsponge : 07-16-2006 at 02:15 PM.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #86
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
i almost feel sorry for Chelski....... almost

Hehe