Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-02-2003, 09:29 AM   #1
iceberg414
Mascot

Front office football GD

Just reading "skydog and ryan s can rott in hell" i don't post but frequently read post that intrest me like the one mentioned plus occasionally there are helpful tips about fof or "breaking news." and some general things that are just funny. thanks to the board for helping me with numerous problems(most of whish i didn't know i had like going to level 8 hell...damn) and entertaing me...so not much point to this post, but to say thanks...whatever

iceberg414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 10:11 AM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

I'm glad to hear all that, really.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 10:26 AM   #3
scooper
College Benchwarmer

I'm not sure where you're going here. You could be serious and using this time to reflect on the board and this is a genuine attempt to give props to the board.

However, one of the topics in the "rot" thread is the ability to write in a readable fashion and how that reflects on the poster and whether or not people are taken seriously based on that ability.

If you are sincere, please don't take this as a flame or attack, but your post is hard to read. There are a lot of misspellings, missed punctuation and sentences that make no sense as written. I suspect (and I may be wrong) that you are trying to prove a point that folks attacked Brutus' writing style simply because it gave them more ammo against him. The thought crossed my mind that you are trying to prove that people won't attack unreadable writing if it is a positive or non-controversial issue.

Once again, if you are sincere, please take my criticisms as constructive. They are in no way meant as an attack.

If you are indeed fishing, I nibbled, but I didn't take a full bite.
scooper is offline   Reply With Quote