Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-28-2006, 11:19 AM   #1
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

another fof2K4 question ?

Is there anyway to set a global offensive philosophy the way you can pick one in TCY?

Also, why is it when sometimes the AI puts an injured player on inactive and I try to activate them and put them in my lineup when I return to the sim the AI has inactivated them again. I put another player on inactive to compensate and I don't have the AI set up roster/ gameplan turned on.

Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:31 PM   #2
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Is there anyway to set a global offensive philosophy the way you can pick one in TCY?

Also, why is it when sometimes the AI puts an injured player on inactive and I try to activate them and put them in my lineup when I return to the sim the AI has inactivated them again. I put another player on inactive to compensate and I don't have the AI set up roster/ gameplan turned on.

1. Go to any Offensive Game Plan screen, set things up how you want them, and then in the bottom right hand corner click on 'Set All Screens to this Default' button. All offensive situations will have the same gameplan now. The same can be done for defense.

2. Not too clear on when you are noticing the change by the AI. Is it after you have simmed a game? If so then check to make sure you have enough active players for each position. Check the in-game Help for all the info on how many players you must have active at each position.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:33 PM   #3
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I don't think there is a global offensive set option, if you are referring to making your team run and shoot, wishbone, flexbone...etc. It would be nice if there were basic offensive sets however. That way you wouldn't have to fiddle with the gameplan to make sure that your 3 WR are on the field most of the time.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
I don't think there is a global offensive set option, if you are referring to making your team run and shoot, wishbone, flexbone...etc. It would be nice if there were basic offensive sets however. That way you wouldn't have to fiddle with the gameplan to make sure that your 3 WR are on the field most of the time.

Well, if I am way off the mark with my answer and he is talking about formations, then he could just move the percentages so they are all in 3 WR set, or whatever. It's not that much work to change the percentages.