Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Front Office Football Multiplayer > FOF Multiplayer Matchmaking
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-15-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Anthony
Banned

Looking to join an MP League

ok, here are my requirements, if you think your league meets them then let me know and i'll consider joining it. after almost a year long hiatus from FOF MP leagues, i'm looking to get back. at first i was holding out for one of the uber elite leagues, but since they are uber and elite (or the people don't like me) there hasn't been much luck in finding a vacancy. so now i will grace my presence in one of these bad no-name leagues. you don't deserve an owner like myself, i'm too valuable (think Albert Pujols agreeing to play in a league from his native Dominican Republic), but hey, i'll go slumming it if that what it takes to get my MP league on. you can check my sig to see what value i bring to any league.

i only do one league at a time, i pour my focus and concentration into any league i'm in so it doesn't leave room for multiple leagues. so if i'm in - i'm in all the way.

my requirements:

1. active message board - gotta have at least a thread per day, just to let me know the league is alive (excluding the weekends). gotta have at least 2 or 3 uber active owners who're passionate about their teams who i can debate with and have fun with.

2. can't be a completely non-FOFC league - i don't want to be in a league with a bunch of people i've never heard of. if you've got a collection of FOFC regulars (doesn't have to be the entire league, but at least 25%) then i'm interested.

3. can't be a cheat till you drop league - if you've had a history of cheaters, don't bother. if i have to worry about the integrity of the owners i'm playing against i'll go back to playing a solo career, cuz i know the AI doesn't cheat.

that is all.

"i wanna rock
i. want. to. rock
"

-Twisted Sister

Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote