Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-13-2024, 09:38 PM   #1
claystone
H.S. Freshman Team

IHOF FOF8 Vids

Some new videos.

Front Office Football (IHOF 2122 End of Regular Season Chat) - YouTube

Front Office Football 8 (IHOF 2122 Rookie Draft Review) - YouTube

claystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 12:49 PM   #2
Lifter
n00b

I'm new to FOF and enjoyed these videos and your previous FOF videos on the channel. Would be cool to see some more FOF stuff that's not seasonal recaps or reviews if you were willing to do some of that.
Lifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:16 PM   #3
QuikSand
lolzcat

squirrel and I did a series back in 2020-21 with various guests on various topics, could be worth a look... all based in FOF8 but still have value, I'd imagine, even if you're on to FOF9

here are links to several of them:

Video: Talking about chemistry and FOF strategy with QuikSand - Front Office Football Central

Video: FOF stage-by-stage w/ Ben and Quik - Front Office Football Central

Video: Round 2 of stage-by-stage with Ben and Quik - Front Office Football Central

Video: squirrel and QuikSand welcome tzach for far-reaching FOF chat - Front Office Football Central

squirrel and QuikSand on co-managing to a title - Front Office Football Central
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 03:59 PM   #4
Lifter
n00b

Thanks for the links, actually already seen most of these videos from you and squirrel and also really enjoyed them! Ive been playing Football manager for a long time and found FOF looking through squirrel’s channel when I saw his video about Data & Football Manager. Just doesn’t seem to be much new stuff coming out about FOF unlike FM, although I suppose that’s more an issue with FOF 9 itself than anything else judging from what I’ve read here on the forum about it and how it stacks up to previous versions.

Either way i’ve ran through most of the content you guys have put out and some of Claystone’s videos and just wanted to say I really enjoyed them and appreciate you guys taking the time to film them.
Lifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 07:44 PM   #5
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Thanks for the links, actually already seen most of these videos from you and squirrel and also really enjoyed them! Ive been playing Football manager for a long time and found FOF looking through squirrel’s channel when I saw his video about Data & Football Manager. Just doesn’t seem to be much new stuff coming out about FOF unlike FM, although I suppose that’s more an issue with FOF 9 itself than anything else judging from what I’ve read here on the forum about it and how it stacks up to previous versions.

Either way i’ve ran through most of the content you guys have put out and some of Claystone’s videos and just wanted to say I really enjoyed them and appreciate you guys taking the time to film them.

FOF community is 1/100 the size of FM's community. Would love more videos too, but the FOF heyday didn't really generate many vids, unfortunately.

Last edited by garion333 : 06-30-2024 at 07:45 PM.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote