Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Today, 02:43 PM   #851
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
If a person that would otherwise vote Dem decides to not vote for a Dem candidate that is effectively a vote for the other party and vice versa.

This is sports team mentality, but from the blue side. I’ve voted in 5 presidential elections and I’ve voted blue 3 times and red twice. Everyone should reject sports team mentality. That is one of the big reasons we are where we are at now.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #852
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Goode View Post
Since you're going to post this 90 times.....
Name one elected federal judge.
Have you heard of Steve Bannon, Roger Stone or Stephen Miller?
If you're going to post idiotic conspiracy theories from craphole twitter, at least post some names or something? Why isn't Obama behind Biden's presidency? Is he not extreme or left minder enough?

Conspiracy…

They literally held the debate in June rather than Sep/Oct. Far out in advance of the election (first time ever) in order to at least have the option to replace him which they are literally talking about right now on CNN, MSNBC, and The NY Times (if those are okay sources for you). They did it for what reason if not for the health concerns? Just because?

He’s clearly suffered either from one or more TIA events (which are somewhat recoverable from) or he straight up has cognitive decline which would trigger the White House doctor to have him see a neurologist.
(Just like us regular folks do for our parents when they have these sorts of noticeable warning signs.)

Yes, we can only speculate (conspire?) about how that went as I believe the President is protected by medical privacy laws and is under no obligation to tell the public but meh, who cares right?

Last edited by Dutch : Today at 03:18 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #853
RainMaker
General Manager

I think they had it early because his poll numbers were in the shitter and they hoped it would give him a boost.

His campaign has been run poorly although it's tough when your candidate has dementia. Also when party leadership likely finds it beneficial for Republicans to re-take the White House so they don't really care.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #854
Saul Goode
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Conspiracy…

They literally held the debate in June rather than Sep/Oct. Far out in advance of the election (first time ever) in order to at least have the option to replace him which they are literally talking about right now on CNN, MSNBC, and The NY Times (if those are okay sources for you). They did it for what reason if not for the health concerns? Just because?

He’s clearly suffered either from one or more TIA events (which are somewhat recoverable from) or he straight up has cognitive decline which would trigger the White House doctor to have him see a neurologist.
(Just like us regular folks do for our parents when they have these sorts of noticeable warning signs.)

Yes, we can only speculate (conspire?) about how that went as I believe the President is protected by medical privacy laws and is under no obligation to tell the public but meh, who cares right?

I said stop with the conspiracy theories. Not one thing you said makes any sense at all. You aren't a doctor, I don't care what you think. Do you think trump is suffering from any mental decline or any disease, doc? Go speculate somewhere else. Some very fine people are saying bullshit. Why would Biden do a debate early if he knew he was going to fail?. It's rhetorical, no need to respond.
Saul Goode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #855
Saul Goode
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

Chicken little, you forgot about the good poll, which doesn't matter.

Today's YouGov/CBS Poll:

Should Biden stay in the race? YES, 55%-45%

Should TRUMP stay in the race?
NO, 54-46%
Saul Goode is online now   Reply With Quote