Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #1201
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
What were the comments?

The bold is the parts Fox news edited out.

Quote:
Q: Everyone's talking about I know you talkedearlier about I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist so if you were presidentwould you declassify you can answer yes or no to these. Would you declassify the 911 um files?
DJT: Yeah.
Q: Would you declassify JFK files?
DJT: Yeah.
Q: Would you---
DJT: I did I did a lot of it.
Q: Would you declassify theEpstein files?DJT: (Hesitating) Yeah. Yeah I would. (Hesitating) All right I guess I would I think that less so because you know you don't know you don't want to affect people's lives if it's phony stuff in there cuz there a lot of phony stuff with that whole world uh but I think I would or at least—
Q: Do you think that would restore trust help restore trust?
DJT: Yeah I I don't know about Epstein so much as I do the others certainly about the way he died it would be interesting to find out what happened there because that was a weird situation and the cameras didn't happen to be working etc. etc. but you I'd go a long way toward that one uh the other stuff. I would I would definitely do the January 6th because yeah oh beyond all of them because what happened…

Last edited by Atocep : Yesterday at 07:33 PM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM   #1202
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It's actually somewhat easy to see how so many people are brainwashed into Trumpism. I'm in another show lately and rehearsals we are borrowing space frtom severeal churches. Now we've all seen basic setups...where there is a church and a rectory and a school. There's that. And those have classes and whatever too. But then there are ritzy churches that have all that plus lots of multipurpose rooms and space and chapel. Not just for mass but like those have adult classes and children's classes and bible study and discussion and whatever....things constantly happening....and then there are sprawling campuses... Remember the Branch Davidians in Waco? Yes those are everywhere too. So many buildings all jammed to the gills with rooms and auditoriuums and spaces and tvs and security and whatever. It's just a lifestyle at that point. They grow up in it. They live it. They volunteer at it. All these I've seen lately are vaguely Christian. I mean when everyone around you constantly says it, and this is what you believe you also have to say and believe RE: trump...you don't understand anything else.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote