Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Today, 11:03 AM   #401
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
All I need tonight is for Mike Gesicki to outscore Josh Allen by 11.9 points, and I'll win the week in fantasy.

I am up 12 facing Buffalos D. My team went into the season with McCaffery, Debo, and Njoku. Hurts sucked yesterday and I still have a chance to win.

Here is the bitch of it. I have Singeltery and he had a clear TD but went to the ground so they could just run out the clock. I am probably gonna lose because of that
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #402
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
My daughter badly wants to go see the Lions. Closest game is near the end of the season in Indy. I just ... have no interest in the whole rigamarole involved with travelling, paying for expensive tickets, etc. Not to mention, it's a late season game so it could get flexed. I don't need that kind of uncertainty, nor a possible stay in Indy on a Sunday night.

The flipside is that we're also Denver fans, and I am going to a conference in mid-November when the Broncos are home against the Falcons. I may go because I'll be there. My daughter is pissed, to say the least. Even though I'll be there, I still don't know whether it's worth the hassle - although I've never been to a Broncos home game.

I'll bet the price of tickets drops if Indy is out of it and the game is meaningless
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #403
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am not really a fan of going to football games. It is a long day, you can't see as well, you miss all the other games, beers are a fortune and just getting in and out is a mess.

The only place I didn't mind was Seattle because the stadium is right downtown so it was easy for me to take a bus then walk to the stadium.