View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 10:45 AM   #173
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
Trust me, my beef with RWBL guys has nothing to do with their FOF impotence. It has to do with the fact that I'll never understand how someone could back up a guy like HA. Nothing more. I like radii too.

I'm switzerland. If you're good for FOF or OOTP or FOFC I stay out of the personal shit. HA is a good owner in the RWBL. He talks a lot of shit but he's a good active owner. His rants and comments on other stuff are fluff, I have no problem ignoring them, or chuckling at them and moving on depending on my views at the time, its not like he's cheating in the game or anything. There are certainly times when he's stepped over lines here IMO and deserved his suspensions, but then there are times when I think he gets shit on unfairly b/c of his reputation and not his actions/posts at the time.

GEFL has a bunch of owners who probably think I'm an idiot for happily playing in a league with HA. I'm not gonna worry about that either If the leagues are fun then i'm not going to worry about outside crap.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote